Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 01

Story Info
Karishma Kapoor moves in with Romeo as his live-in whore.
6.2k words
4.74
16.2k
10

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note from the author]

I keep getting asked by my readers what happened to Karishma and Kareena Kapoor after Romeo claimed them as his whores in France and before Kareena recently re-appeared in the Meat Locker during Oscar Bait. This story is the answer to that.

After this Karishma and Kareena will both appear in the story series "Priyanka Chopra Wedding Weekend" (in progress right now) where you will learn some more background about the two sisters.

[Part 1]

"Excuse me!" Karishma asked gently in her sweet, little girl voice "Where should I put my stuff?"

"Your stuff?" Aarti Chhaabria looked at Karishma then looked at her two huge suitcases, then looked at her again "I don't know, dude!"

"Dude?" Karishma looked down at herself, she had had a nice tub bath, done her make up well and she was wearing a tight floral print minidress that showed her lovely long legs beautifully. Her high heels were 6" tall, and even though they were not easy to walk in, Karishma was wearing them because she knew they made her ass push back and up which looked very hot and fuckable. She did have a nice, well-rounded ass that she got complimented on a lot. And this girl was calling her "dude"!

What Karishma didn't know was that Aarti was currently shooting for a film called "Aawara Paagal Deewana" in which she was playing a girl who is the daughter of a gangster and loves gangsters. She was keeping herself in character and called everybody "dude" or "bro" these days.

Thankfully before Karishma could break down and drown herself in a pool of her own tears she saw a familiar face.

"Mahima!" She called out.

"Oh hi!" Mahima Chaudhary came over and hugged Karishma "So nice to see you again. You are moving in today, aren't you?"

Finally, someone who knew her and knew what she was doing! Karishma nodded with her big blue eyes wide open "Yes. I hope he's expecting me."

"Of course, baby." Mahima assured her "He's looking forward to having his new whore."

"That's so nice to hear." Karishma breathed "Where can I put my stuff?"

"Leave the suitcases here, I will take you to him." Mahima said then turned to the other girl just walking by from the living room "Lara, honey, will you call someone to put Lolo's bags in her room? I am taking her to Sir."

She waited just long enough to see Lara Dutta nod then took Karishma by the hand and led her to a large room that was set up as an office.

The main item of interest in that whole room was the man behind the desk. He was well-known to all cinemagoers as Romeo the hotshot director whose movies they loved and waited for. In the Bombay film industry he was known as the one filmmaker who could not fail even when he took a chance on using newcomers for a big budget film.

While most filmmakers try to keep a clean image, Romeo didn't hide the fact that he fucked his beautiful actresses. If people saw a beautiful girl in a major role in one of his films they knew she had had Romeo's dick inside her. There were websites and forums dedicated to Romeo where people...but let's talk about that another time.

Romeo had never been married, but as far back as people could remember he always had a live-in situation. His live-in was more complicated than most people, though. He liked keeping several beautiful actresses as his live-in whores. They lived in his mansion, travelled with him, worked with him in his office and did everything he told them to do.

He fucked them as he wanted, when he wanted, solo, or with other girls. On top of that, he could invite a girl to stay a night, a weekend, a week or any duration based on what he thought she had earned. Instead of it being a stigma, an invitation to become Romeo's whore had become a status symbol among the actresses with his permanent live-in whores being at the top of this pseudo-social structure.

Karishma had met him in France where she and her sister Kareena had gone for holiday and by chance stayed at the same hotel where Romeo was staying with his new actress-secretary-whore Mahima Chaudhary. Karishma had immediately wanted to be his whore while Kareena had not given him any respect. But some events had transpired which led to both the sisters becoming his whores for the two weeks that they were in France. [For more details read the two part series: Kareena is Tamed]

During those two weeks Romeo had used both sisters hard. He had put them in such positions that just thinking about them made Karishma's cheeks flush. After the two weeks, the Kapoor girls had gone to England to be with their parents who were there to holiday and attend a family function.

Before leaving France Karishma had begged Romeo to give her a place in his harem and he had agreed. Kareena had been torn about it and not asked. Now Karishma was back from England and was moving in with Romeo at his mansion as they had planned. She was excited but also nervous as she entered Romeo's home office. He had fucked her every way possible while in France but that was on vacation. You are supposed to do crazy stuff on vacation. But this was back home. This was permanent.

"Sir, your new property is here." Mahima announced as she entered the office with Karishma in tow.

Romeo looked up from his desk. He smiled. Karishma had forgotten how charming he was. She immediately started to feel less nervous.

"Hello, my whore!" Romeo said extending his hand.

Karishma walked up and took his hand "Hello, Sir. I am so excited. I am nervous. How are you?"

"I am very good, darling, and happy to see you again." Romeo said then he added "Aishu!"

Karishma didn't know how to respond to that but a voice from under the desk replied "Yes, Sir?"

Then Karishma looked down and saw a girl lying down on the carpet, completely naked. Even from that angle Karishma immediately recognised the girl as the beauty queen, Miss World, Aishwarya Rai. Romeo's left foot was resting on her big boobs and his right foot on her thigh so that his heel was right on her bare pussy. Karishma felt an electric tingle shoot up from her cunt all the way up her spine.

"Get up, whore!" Romeo ordered.

"Awww." Aishwarya pouted but got out from under the desk "Ok, Sir."

Romeo pushed his chair back from the desk and opened his legs.

"Mahima!" He said. Mahima Chaudhary stepped forward and opened his zip. She slowly pulled out his cock that was almost fully hard. Romeo was still holding Karishma's hand. He now pulled her closer and brought her on his lap.

By now she had been fucked so many times by Romeo in so many different positions that Karishma knew what was expected of her. She opened her legs, straddled him and took his big, hard cock in her cunt. Her dress was already short enough that she didn't have to pull it up. She was not wearing any panties. So, Romeo's thick, erect shaft smoothly entered Karishma's wet pussy without any hindrance.

And it hurt inside her. After two weeks of no fucking Karishma's pussy had forgotten how big Romeo's dick was . She would have to get to know his cock again. But like a good whore she kept lowering her ass down onto his lap until she could go no further. Then she let out the breath she was holding in.

She could feel his pulse through his massive cock that was buried deep in her cunt. Karishma took slow, deep breaths and held on to his shoulders. She knew that regulating her breath was important when first taking his huge cock in her. The pain was there, but not a shooting pain, just a throbbing, pulsing sensation deep in her cunt tunnel.

"Mmmm." She moaned "Feels so good, Sir."

There were other girls present, of course, but at this moment, Karishma's focus was narrowed down to Romeo and particularly his dick inside her. Her pain started to subside as her pussy lubricated itself. Karishma started to move her hips and slowly rode Romeo's huge, hard cock. He grabbed her ass cheeks and opened them wide as he kneaded them in his strong fingers.

Karishma kept moving up and down on his lap, trying to go with speed because her cunt was really hungry right now but going faster hurt her pussy and she had to keep slowing down.

"Ow!" The next moment she yelped with pain as Romeo pushed his finger up into her ass hole.

He had nailed her ass many times in France but she never got to the point where she would not feel any pain. In the beginning when he entered her she always felt the pain deep in her ass. After a while her anal canal would be lubricated and she would start to feel more pleasure instead of pain. But right now as she felt his finger penetrate her ass, she yelped and bit her lip, trying to bear up the pain without crying.

"Who is my whore, Karishma?" Romeo asked softly as he fingered her ass.

"I am your whore, Sir." Karishma whispered back among moans.

"Show me!" He ordered. Again, she knew what he wanted, and she wanted to obey him, but it would hurt...

"Aaa, mumma!" She cried out as Romeo pushed up with his hips and his cockhead hit her cervix. This time the pain soaked her whole body from the inside.

Slowly, she regulated her breath. Romeo's dick was jammed fully inside her now. When she tried to take a deep breath the cockhead ground on her cervix and she yelped with pain again. His finger inside her ass was uncomfortable as well though it was not as painful as his first entry.

Despite her focus on the pain and trying to be a good whore, her body was enjoying it. It was adjusting to the big size of Romeo's cock by flowing more pussy juices into her cunt. Her anal canal was also moist by now and his finger felt perfectly fine in her ass. Karishma was not consciously thinking about all these things. Her body just naturally started to move though, as she tried to fuck herself on his cock and ride his finger with her ass at the same time.

Her body got very hot very quickly but even as she was approaching a massive orgasm, she remembered his rule.

"May I cum, Sir? Please?" She begged urgently, worried that her pussy will explode even without permission and then he will not be pleased. She still remembered how his belt felt on her bare ass.

"You may cum, whore!" To her immense relief, Romeo was feeling kind and let her cum without making her beg too long. He could be real nasty with that permission at times.

Karishma came hard and her body moved on its own, riding both his cock and his finger expertly and very fast in the last few moments. Then her body went all stiff, she arched her back like a cat and came all over his cock. When Romeo closed his hot mouth around her nipple and sucked her breast she knew what was coming. She squirmed with excitement.

Romeo fucked her cunt with long, powerful strokes, his finger hooked inside her ass, fucking her ass with alternate strokes. Just as he came inside her, his mouth pressed harder on her breast and his teeth dug into her soft, fleshy mound. Karishma came again as she felt his hot seed being pumped into her womb from his hard, pulsating cock.

The next part was something that Karishma had not liked in the beginning but over the course of two weeks and many, many fucking sessions she had started to love it. She knelt down at his feet as soon as he allowed her to stand up. Working slowly and with complete attention to detail, Karishma sucked his cock clean and ate every single drop of cum that she could find.

Lowering herself to her hands and knees, she licked his shoes clean and ate the cumdrops that had dribbled there.

"Good whore!"

This was high praise for Karishma. She smiled proudly.

==========================================================

"Never wear panties. I am sure you know that rule already." Rani said as she showed Karishma to the large room that serves as a closet for Romeo's whores. All the walls were lined with walk-in closets.

"Yes, I know." Karishma said "First rule he taught us."

"We have our own clothes but we also share dresses, but you don't have to if you don't want. Your suitcases are in your room. You can keep them there. If there are any dresses you are okay to share, you can bring them here. And you can wear anything from here that fits you, in either case."

"I don't mind sharing. I have shared with my sister all my life." Karishma said "And you are also like my sisters, aren't you?"

"Good girl." Rani said approvingly "Yes, we are all whore sisters."

Some of these dresses are spectacular." Karishma pulled out a sequin minidress that had a deep scoop neck and a deep back.

"A large number of these dresses are sponsored by Sir." Rani shared "He has a big budget for the girls. We get to go out and shop for our favourite dresses. It's amazing!"

"But they have to meet his dress code, right?"

Rani looked puzzled "Why would you buy a dress you know your owner wouldn't like on you?"

Her logic was clear and Karishma understood that Romeo had picked the best sluts for himself, and not just for their looks.

"So, we only wear short dresses?" She asked again.

"No," Rani said "at the house, mostly dresses or accessible things that you can be fucked in. When we go to awards functions, we get designer gowns for that. For film parties it depends on the party but we show Sir what we are wearing and he approves them."

"And if he doesn't approve then we have to change?" Karishma asked.

"Why would you go out in something your owner doesn't approve of?" Rani looked frustrated with her "The kind of questions you are asking, I think you are gonna get in trouble."

"Um, no, no, I am just asking so I know..." Karishma faltered.

"Yes, we do things Sir likes, we don't do things he doesn't like. It's simple as that." Rani said with finality.

"Of course. We are his whores." Karishma said meekly.

"Absolutely. And one more thing." Rani was calm again "He likes us around even when he's busy with work, at home or even in the office. But when he's busy, he doesn't talk much or he's talking to someone else. So you need to know what his hand signals mean."

"Oh yes, ok." Karishma faced Rani squarely, ready to learn.

Rani explained to her which signal meant get naked, which meant get on your knees, which one if he wanted her to suck his cock etc.

"So, if he taps once on his desk, I go and stand next to him, but if he taps twice, I put my hands on his desk, bend over and open my legs, right?"

"Correct." Rani nodded "And if he points to the floor?"

"I kneel down where he points." Karishma said quickly.

"Yes. Very good." Rani seemed pleased with her now "Don't worry, you won't have to by heart them all. You will see us doing these things and you'll learn. And when you are under his command and don't understand, one of us will guide you."

"Thank god." Karishma said "And...um...what is the signal if he wants you under his feet? I mean...do I have to do that as well?"

"Ha!" Rani smirked "Don't worry, you are nowhere close to that."

"I am not?" Karishma tried to understand "So I don't need to..."

Rani could not contain her laughter "Haha, you want to be..." she looked at Lara who was just entering the room "Lara..haha...listen to this...she has just joined and she wants to be Sir's footrest...hahahaha...oh my sides hurt!"

Karishma stood there completely at a loss. She had not been joking. She was not really sure she wanted to have Romeo's shoes pressing down on her beautiful naked body.

Lara walked over and explained to Karishma "Ignore Rani, she's just jealous. Only his most trusted and senior whores get to have the footrest duty."

"Really?" Karishma's eyes opened wide.

Nodding slowly, Lara continued "Yes. You have to be with him for a long time and be a good whore to earn that status. Only Aish and I are eligible to be his footstool or footrest right now. Rani has been here almost a year, but she's not eligible for that. That's why she's so jealous."

With a quick frown, Rani said "I will get it any day now. I bet I will get it before her." She indicated Karishma.

Shaking her head, Lara said "It's not about time, it's about how good a whore you are. You were almost there and you would have got it if you hadn't worn panties in that award function."

That shamed Rani. Her head lowered. She nodded "That was a mistake. I will make up for it."

Quickly steeping close to her, Lara hugged Rani "You have already done it, baby. Any day now Sir will order you to get naked and get under his feet."

It would be impossible for her to explain but right at the moment, Karishma really, really wanted to become Romeo's footrest.

After the knowledge sharing session, Karishma went to her room and took a nap. She had been told to rest until she was called by Romeo. She found that she was too tired even to unpack her suitcases. She was happy and her body was completely exhausted. The perfect combination for a nap.

Nobody bothered her. She woke up by herself about 4 O'clock in the afternoon. She felt well-rested and refreshed. She opened her room door to see if she could find any of the girls to ask what she was supposed to do now.

There was nobody around. She walked to the balcony and looked down. Nobody in the big hall. Just then the door to the room next to hers opened and Aarti Chhaabria came out. She was wearing the tiniest of bikini's and her curvy body looked very fit and shapely.

While she was not sure she wanted to ask this gangster type girl, Karishma knew there was nobody else around.

"Ummm...sorry, do you know where everybody is?" She asked.

Aarti said "Sir is hanging out at the pool, dude, so we are all with him."

"Oh, can I also...?" Karishma asked doubtfully.

"Well, d-uh. You are his whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am." Karishma said proudly.

"So, you go where he goes."

"I wasn't sure if he hasn't called me..."

"That's no problem. He likes us around." Aarti explained "Think of us as his bitches. We follow the owner with our tails wagging. If he doesn't want us he will give us a command to STAY or SIT."

Karishma nodded "Thank you, that makes perfect sense. Can you help me, what do I wear?"

"Naked, bikini, anything." Aarti said casually "It's the pool." She walked into her room "Show me what you have, or you can borrow a bikini from me."

"I have bikinis too, thanks."

With Aarti's guidance, Karishma wore a red bikini that was almost as brief as Aarti's own. She followed Aarti downstairs, then out the back door to the back patio where there was an Olympic sized swimming pool.

It was quite a sunny, hot day, perfect for hanging out by the poolside. Romeo was lounging on a poolside lounger in the shade. Priyanka Chopra and Aishwarya Rai were massaging his legs with oil. Rani Mukherji and Mahima Chaudhary were massaging his arms. Lara was between his legs and gently massaging his cock and balls with massage oil. He was fully naked and erect. Karishma shuddered as she saw the size of his dick like that. She was wondering how she had ever managed to take it inside her.

Aarti walked up to him and bent over to kiss his lips. He slipped his hand between her legs and squeezed her pussy as he sucked her lips.

"I brought your new bitch over, Sir." Aarti said and signalled Karishma to step forward.

Following Aarti's example, Karishma bent over and kissed him. She got the same treatment. He squeezed her pussy in her little bikini as he sucked her lips. He had already trained her enough that she quickly opened her lips and took his tongue in her mouth. Karishma was glad the kiss didn't last very long. Her knees were feeling weak as he played with her and she was afraid she might fall over.

"Get naked, cunts." He said casually after he let Karishma up.

"Yes, Sir." Aarti said and took off her bikini. Karishma followed suit. The other girls were already naked. In fact, Priyanka and Aish were rubbing their bare pussies on his shins as they massaged his legs. Karishma watched as Priyanka moved back to massage his shin. She opened her legs wide and took Romeo's big toe into her cunt. Then she rode it with her pussy while she rubbed oil into his shin and calf.

12