Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 02

Story Info
Karishma's ass pounded and trained under her director.
3.4k words
4.29
10.4k
9

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night as Karishma lay in bed in her room, her phone beeped. She picked it up.

It was a text from her sister.

"Hey, how are you doing, sis?" Kareena had written.

"I am great! How are you, Bebo?" Karishma replied.

Kareena: On top of the world. How was your day?

Karishma: It was fantastic!

Kareena: Is Romeo still as much of a bastard as he was in France?

Karishma: I don't know about bastard but he's just as awesome.

Kareena: Oh yeah?

Karishma: Yes. He fucked me in front of the others girls.

Kareena: Good for you.

Karishma: And he fucked my ass in the swimming pool. I have never done that before.

Kareena: I haven't either. Was it good?

Karishma: Mind blowing. I am weak from all the orgasms.

Kareena: Well, girls are just fucktoys for him.

Karishma: Actually, he's very sweet. He loves his whores. I have the night to rest because he said I would be tired today. So, I am sleeping in my room.

Kareena: You are back in your place? Can I come?

Karishma: No, I am in my room here.

Kareena: You have your own room? In his mansion?

Karishma: Yes, it's a nice room. I love it!

Kareena: Wow! I am happy for you.

Karishma: You can come visit me.

Kareena: There?

Karishma: Yes. I am not in prison, you know.

Kareena: No thanks, I am out partying with my friends.

Karishma: Are you ok, Bebo?

Kareena: On top of the world! Couldn't be better.

Karishma: He was asking about you, you know.

Kareena: I don't care. I am not anybody's whore.

Karishma: Ok.

Kareena: What did he say?

Karishma: He just asked how you were doing and it would be nice to see you.

Kareena: The bastard. I don't care.

Karishma: Ok. But you will come to meet me, no?

Kareena: I am too busy living my great life. You have fun.

Karishma: You too. I miss you!

There was no reply for a while then after about 20 minutes...

Kareena: I miss you too!

Karishma held to the phone to her heart with both hands and looked at the ceiling. She fell asleep like that.

=========================================================

Karishma had been to the Silverscreen studios once before when she was shooting for a film there. At that time she had stayed only around the sound stage where the shoot was and Romeo had been just a larger than life presence in his office. She had not had the courage to go and meet him.

But today she was in his office, sitting on his lap while he talked to a producer.

"Yes, yes, you are right, I blame myself for not taking your help sooner in that project." Sajid Nadiadwala said "Would have saved me so many crores of Rupees."

"That's okay." Romeo said "Now you know if you get stuck with these mafia types, I am here for you."

"I appreciate that, Romeo." Sajid nodded from the other sofa "In fact, I am planning my next project in the south with Chiranjivi, and I am searching for a sweet, innocent looking girl for the lead. Can you recommend somebody?"

"Well, how about Karishma here?" Romeo said "She has a very innocent looking face, although her ass is not big as they like in the south but she's a terrific actress if you would like to consider her."

Sajid Nadiadwala looked Karishma over. She was wearing a very skimpy halter top and a tiny little micro mini. Right that moment she was sitting on Romeo's lap with his cock buried fully deep in her ass. Sajid could see her pussy literally flowing between her legs.

But he didn't bat an eyelash as he looked her up and down and said "I think you are right. Lovely body, deep blue eyes and sweet, innocent face. I would definitely like to do a screen-test with her."

"Good."

"Karishma, would you be interested?" Sajid asked.

"Yes, Sir." Karishma said between moans as she slowly rode Romeo's cock with her ass "But I don't know any languages there, Sir."

"Oh, not to worry. We have great dubbing artists there." Sajid assured her.

"I am very interested, Sir." Karishma said and moaned again as she felt Romeo's cockhead pumping her anal canal.

"Great." Sajid smiled "Thank you, Romeo."

"No problem. Let me know when you want to start and she will come for the screen-test."

"I am going to Tamilnadu tonight for story sitting and locations." Sajid said "I want to start shooting the songs next month before winter starts. The indoor stuff can be done later. I will be back in Bombay on Monday."

"Sure, she can come see you on Monday. One minute." Romeo lifted Karishma in his arms, put her on all fours on the sofa and started drilling her ass hard and deep. Karishma gripped the sofa cushions tightly and screamed with each thrust as Romeo demolished her tight ass with his massive cock.

Sajid, sitting on the sofa opposite with Aish cuddling against him, tried to sip his drink but his hand was shaking as he watched Romeo stretch Karishma's puckered ass and pound her like a bitch. Her screams were filling the office and it was apparent that she was taking Romeo's cock very deep in her ass.

Her screams turned into crying as she begged "May I cum, Sir, please?"

Romeo slapped her ass "Yes, cum for me, whore!"

Karishma's tears could be seen dripping on to the leather sofa as her body convulsed in the throes of a powerful orgasm. She yelped and screamed, her voice full of dirty words that were garbled because of her breathless moans mixed in them.

Grabbing her by the neck, Romeo pushed her face into a pillow and started using hard, deliberately rough strokes to pummel her ass. Each powerful thrust brought a muffled yelp from Karishma but she stayed in place and let Romeo destroy her ass with his brutal cock. Sajid's hand started to shake even more when those painfully loud screams started. He was about to spill his drink so he put it down on the table and put his hand on Aishwarya's bare thigh, rubbing her leg under her short skirt.

"Aaaah, mumma!" Karishma screamed louder than before as apparently another orgasm rocked her body.

Evidently Romeo had just cum in her ass because his strokes were jerky as well as rough. Karishma accepted each assault of his cock in her ass dutifully and stayed in place with her knees open submissively wide.

While Karishma was all sweaty from the rough fucking, Sajid who had just watched her ass being so brutally ripped apart, was feeling dehydrated. He licked his lips as he watched Karishma get up off the sofa and kneel between Romeo's legs. He picked up his drink and watched Karishma lick Romeo's cock clean. Then his eyes moved down over Karishma's barely-dressed body and he saw that her ass was gaped open. After Romeo had pounded her mercilessly with his huge cock, her tight ass hole had been stretched so wide for so long that it had not yet closed back.

Sajid stared at that gaping ass and this time he did spill his drink on his hand. Aish leaned in and licked the wine from his hand like a good bitch. While Sajid enjoyed the beautiful Miss World licking him like a bitch, his eyes were still jumping between Karishma's bobbing head as she sucked Romeo's cock, and her tight, firm ass with her open ass hole.

"Umm, I have changed my mind about her, Romeo." Sajid said after taking a deep breath "She doesn't need to do a screen test. She can join me on location next month. I will send the contract next week."

"Good decision, my friend." Romeo said then looked down into Karishma's beautiful blue eyes, her red lips wrapped around his cock "Did you hear that, whore? You are the lead in Sajid's next film."

Karishma mumbled while continuing to suck Romeo's cock deep in her mouth.

"She says 'Thank you, Sajid Sir.'" Romeo translated.

"Oh, you understood that?" Sajid asked.

Aishwarya replied for him "He has to, we speak that language a lot to him. Don't we, Sir?" She giggled.

Romeo smiled "An owner must understand his whores."

============================================================

"Hi Lolo!"

"Hi Lara!"

"Enjoyed your day at the office with boss?"

"It was so amazing!" Karishma chirped.

"Good. I am glad." Lara said "I have something to show you. Will you come with me?"

"Sure."

Lara led Karishma to a door, opened it and walked down some stairs. Karishma felt a little nervous as she followed her down the almost dark stairs. Aishwarya followed them. At the bottom of the stairs Lara flipped a switch and some lights came on. They were not strong enough to illuminate the whole place but it seemed to Karishma that it was a huge basement. She felt her heartbeat quicken as she followed Lara.

Her eyes fell on the furniture there which was nothing like any furniture she had ever seen. Then she realised with horror that they were not pieces of furniture at all, they were devices. Looking at some of the straps and fittings she could guess that they were torture devices. She had seen some of them in a porn film that Kareena had once showed her. Her throat suddenly felt very dry.

"So, you know we were talking yesterday about how some whores are better than others?" Lara said in a conversational tone.

"Mhmmm." Karishma was wondering if the senior whores were jealous of her and she was going to be tortured or killed.

"We know that Sir picks the hottest whores for his stable. But sometimes, they need a little training to become the best whores they can be."

"T..t...training?" Karishma's gut tightened. She was sure training meant torture. She looked back. Aishwarya was still coming behind her. She was trapped.

Lara stopped at a device that looked like a table at first glance. But it had cuffs and straps attached so it was definitely not a normal table.

"Yes. Oh my god, you look like you are afraid for your life." Lara suddenly looked at Karishma's ashen face and laughed.

"We are not going to hurt you, baby." Lara stepped closer and hugged her.

"You are not?" Karishma said in a shaky voice "B...but all this?"

"This is just some training equipment Sir uses to train us as needed." Lara explained.

Karishma's fears were not allayed "Is...is...that...that a cage?"

Lara looked where she had pointed and nodded "Yes. There are a few cages here. They are very useful in training whores."

There were no words that Karishma could think of.

"Sir said you need some training." Lara explained "He said he trained your ass in France for a while but you still seem to hurt a lot when he fucks your ass. So, he asked me to help you with some training. That's all."

"W...what kind of training?" Karishma was not able to calm her heart even though Lara sounded very reasonable in her explanation.

"It's easier to show you, honey." Lara said "Please take your dress off."

There was no question of not obeying her. Karishma took off her dress with Aishwarya's help. Aishwarya took it and put it on a table out of the way.

"Come, stand here." Lara said tapping the less wide side of the table. Karishma followed.

"Move closer honey, it won't bite you." Lara smiled.

Stepping closer, Karishma put her waist to the table. It felt a bit cold.

"Feet in. Do you want to keep your shoes on?" Lara asked.

"Ummm, I don't know. Do I?" Karishma looked at her with her big blue eyes. They were still full of fear.

"Well, it's your choice, but I would say keep them on. The floor is cold and your shoes are sexy." Lara smiled.

"Ok. Thanks."

Lowering herself on her haunches, Lara played with a couple of straps and tied Karishma's ankles to the table's bottom part. Her heart jumped into her throat.

"Is that too tight?" Lara asked.

"N...no." Karishma found it very disconcerting that Lara was being so reasonable and calm. She expected her fate to be particularly gruesome now.

"Bend over, hon." Lara gently pressed between Karishma's shoulder blades.

There were a couple of holes in the table. Karishma's boobs almost went into them. Lara touched something below the table and the holes got bigger and lined up with Karishma's boobs. With both her breasts fitting into the holes, her body was bent flat on the wooden table top. Lara made some more adjustments the table lowered and lengthened and Karishma found that she was bent over in a perfect L-shape. An upside down L, of course.

Other than being terrified, Karishma was not uncomfortable at all. She wondered if she could reach down and untie her feet if she wanted to, because her hands were free. She realised that her legs were flush against the table and there was no space for her to reach her bounds. It made her more nervous.

"Reach your hands above your head, Lolo." Lara said gently.

Karishma reached straight up with her arms on the table.

"No, not that much. It won't be comfortable." Lara said and adjusted her arms so that they were folded in a circle just above her head. She strapped them there. Now Karishma was fully helpless. She had never felt this vulnerable in her whole life.

Lara gathered Karishma's hair and moved it off her face behind her head on the table. The way Karishma was tied her body was flush with the table top. Her right cheek was resting on the table. She could not move anything except her head. With a little effort she would be able to turn her head but nothing else.

"Are you comfortable?" Lara asked. It was a weird question given Karishma's condition but after assessing her body situation, Karishma had to say "Yes."

"Good." Lara went behind her and turned something on because Karishma felt a vibration under the table, at a point directly below her belly.

"Hmm, let's start easy." Lara said and Karishma waited. In a few seconds, she felt something firm and rubbery pressing on her ass hole. She gasped. She was beginning to realise what form the training will take.

The rubbery thing moved in a small, slow, half-circle back and forth on Karishma's ass. She could feel something oily on her puckered ass hole. The machine was lubricating ass, Karishma understood. The rubbery, oily thing then entered her ass. It felt slightly thicker than a pencil. Karishma moaned.

"Still comfortable?" Lara asked stroking her head gently.

"Yes, thank you." Karishma managed to say.

Even though her nervousness had not fully dissipated, Karishma was feeling less afraid now that she knew what to expect. She relaxed her body onto the table. The next thing she felt was also rubbery but a bit thicker. As it entered her ass, Karishma could feel that it was shaped more like a human dick.

Moving slowly the rubber dick entered fully into Karishma's ass. She gasped but had to admit that it felt good. It was not painful at all. She estimated its size at about 6 inches long and 1.5 inches thick. That was way smaller than Romeo's cock.

Lara ran her hand down Karishma's bare back.

"Have this nice gentle session for a while, then when you are ready, we'll make it slightly bigger and a little faster."

Karishma said "Ok. Thank you."

The hard rubber cock started moving in and out of her Karishma's ass. She could feel it fucking her ass slowly, almost too slow to called fucking.

"Mmmm, Lara can you make it faster, just a little bit?" Karishma asked.

"Sure." Lara went to the controls and Karishma felt the rubber cock moving a little faster in and out of her ass, not hard, but smooth strokes.

"Yes, thank you. Mmmm." She moaned. "When will you come back?"

"I am here, honey. I won't leave you alone because you can't undo yourself. I am here the whole time."

"Oh, thank you." Karishma's voice had obvious relief.

As a naked Aishwarya walked up to another device, she passed in front of Karishma. She was in Karishma's field of vision and not very far.

"What are you doing?" Karishma asked as she watched Aishwarya kneel down on the cushioned bottom of the device. She lifted her arms and pushed them into two cuffs hanging from the top of the device. Karishma could not see the knee switch she operated but she saw the cuffs lock around Aishwarya's wrists.

"I also need training, dear." Aishwarya said.

Something that looked like a cylindrical pillow between Aishwarya's legs opened and a rubber dick moved up and positioned itself just in front of Aishwarya's pussy. This one Karishma could clearly see and it was indeed shaped exactly like a human penis. It was about 8 inches long though and 2.5 inches thick.

Aishwarya lifted slightly on her knees and took the head of the rubber dick inside her cunt. Then the stayed there as the whole dick moved up into her cunt and then back down. Karishma watched as Aishwarya's cunt was fucked by the artificial cock in long smooth strokes.

"What do you need training for?" Karishma asked, fascinated that Aishwarya was doing that to herself.

"You know how Sir always makes us ask permission for our first orgasm?"

"Mmmhmmm." Karishma knew the rule well and she found it very hard to follow. She knew she had to ask permission for her first orgasm or wait until Romeo came first. She always ended up begging for permission.

"Every time I ask I get it but it's getting so close, I am always afraid that I won't be able to hold on."

"Me too!" Karishma shared "It scares the hell out of me."

"It should." Aishwarya said "You won't like the punishment you get if you cum without asking."

"Oh!"

"That's why I train myself." Aishwarya said proudly "I am one of his best whores, and I plan to stay the best."

"Mmmm. God!" Karishma found hard to focus on Aishwarya's words. The cock in her ass was pumping her with a slow but relentless rhythm and her body was getting hotter and hotter.

Karishma squirmed on the table and found that she could not move much. The drilling from the rubber cock continued. She moaned and groaned. Her pussy was getting so hot that she could feel it throbbing.

"Lara, can I cum, please?" Karishma had never asked a girl for permission to cum before and she found that it made her feel like a slut "Please, I need to cum!"

Stepping close in front of her face, Lara caressed her head and said "You can cum whenever you want, baby. This is training time. That rule doesn't apply. You can cum when you want as many times as you want."

"Oh God, thank you!" Karishma was happy to hear Lara's words.

It was not the hardest orgasm of her life, but it was hard. Karishma screamed and cried as her pussy erupted into a hot, body-throbbing orgasm.

"Aaah!" She rested her head on the table again, exhausted from the intense orgasm.

"God, that was good!" She confided to the other girls. Lara leaned down and kissed her cheek. She wiped the sweat from Karishma's brow.

"Looks like you like the Assmaster G9!" Lara chuckled.

"Mmhmmm. Oh yes!"

Aishwarya was not part of the discussion. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lips. The rubber dick was fucking her cunt with the same smooth, regular rhythm. Aishwarya was close to erupting and was focusing all her energies in holding it.

"Fuck!" Aishwarya screamed and turned off the machine by moving her knee.

"How long, Lara?" Aishwarya breathed, her head hanging down, eyes closed.

Lara read the display on the device and said "4 minutes 10 seconds."

"Aw fuck!" Aishwarya cursed "That's nothing for Sir."

"Are you kidding?" Lara scoffed "Sir can do that much in his sleep!.

Karishma asked Lara to increase the size and speed of the dick in her ass. Under Lara's guidance it became 8 inches long and 2 inches thick. Karishma came within 2 minutes. Then again a minute later. She had total 5 orgasms on the Assmaster even though it was only a 20 minute session

When Lara untied her and let her stand up, Karishma felt she would want more training on the Assmaster. Her legs were weak and she had to take support on Lara when they all went back up the stairs.

That night when Romeo fucked her ass in his bed, Karishma cried again. She would go back and train more again the next day, she vowed to herself.

12