Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 04

Story Info
Kareena starts to get used to her situation in Romeo's house.
3.6k words
4.14
7.2k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: No sex in this chapter.]

[Part 4]

In the afternoon, Karishma went back upstairs. Kareena put her head on the pillow and lay there awake.

After an hour, Aishwarya came down. She pulled a chair and sat down. When Kareena asked to use the bathroom, Aishwarya nodded and picked up the leash.

Before opening the cage, she said "Please keep in mid that this leash is electrified. If you didn't behave I can press a button and it will shock you. But the shock is very hard, it'll knock you out and probably damage your body. If I use it without reason, Sir will skin me alive. Please don't give me reason to use it."

When Kareena nodded to show her understanding, Aishwarya opened the cage, attached the leash to her collar then untied her hands. Kareena behaved perfectly and went back into the cage after the bathroom break.

That night was hard on Kareena. She had extreme cramping pains like her insides were being torn apart. Karishma called Lara who gave Kareena a painkiller injection. That helped her calm down. Karishma sat next to her and stroked her hair through the feeding window. Neither sister slept very much that night.

In the morning, Romeo came down to see her with breakfast. He opened the cage door and fed her with his hand own hands. Karishma was sleeping upstairs. He made her finish the food. After the food was he put a one litre bottle of juice in front of her.

"You need hydration very badly." He said "You have one hour to drink all of this. Then another like this with lunch."

Kareena looked at him with fiery eyes "You are enjoying this!" She accused.

"Who would not enjoy hand feeding a pretty girl like you?" He replied.

Since there were no mirrors in the cellar, Kareena had not seen herself. She was not a pretty sight. But Romeo didn't tell her that.

Again that night, Kareena had severe pains. Lara gave her an injection which helped with the pain but she could not sleep. Karishma stayed with her and stroked her head.

Breakfast next morning was without Romeo. Karishma brought it for her.

"Where is he?" Kareena asked before she could stop herself.

"I don't know." Karishma said "I wanted to bring you breakfast myself. Do you want me to call him?"

"Nope." Kareena said flatly "I don't give a fuck."

Romeo came down while Kareena was still eating. He sat down and watched Karishma feed her.

"Actually, if I knew you were going to behave yourself I would have kept you upstairs in the guest room." He commented.

"You would not." Kareena told him "You are enjoying keeping me like an animal in a cage."

"We are all animals, Kareena." Romeo said softly "That's our base level. The mind, the education, the upbringing all these things help us elevate ourselves above that base level. But alcohol, drugs, anger...reduce that level of intelligence and discretion, pushing us back to the base level. Right now, I need to help you through your animal phase so that you can become what you were again."

Kareena made no reply.

Romeo waited until Karishma fed her and took her to the bathroom. Then he went back upstairs. Karishma stayed with him.

"He's such a smug bastard." Kareena said after Romeo was gone.

"No, he is not." Karishma protested this time "Do you know how he got you here?"

"I was in a club, he kidnapped me from there." Kareena said flatly.

"Oh my God, no!" Karishma said and told her the whole story of her phone call, the frantic drive, the fight in the club. Kareena didn't make any response.

When Karishma came down in the evening, she was dressed in a glittery deep-cut gown with a slit up one leg.

"My, my!" Kareena said from her cage "Looks like you are going out somewhere."

"Yes," Karishma nodded "Sir is taking me to a premiere."

"Which movie?"

"A new one called 'Dil', Amir Khan is in it, and a new girl."

"I have heard of it." Kareena said "Her name is Madhuri."

"Yes, Madhuri Dixit. I won't be gone long." Karishma assured her "I will come back after the premiere. I won't go to the after-party."

"Go, go." Kareena told her "I am fine. Just because your bastard boss has put me in a cage doesn't mean you have to live here with me, too."

Shaking her head, Karishma said "It's not like that..."

"I am joking only, Lolo." Kareena cut in "I am fine. You go enjoy yourself."

"Sir is only taking me, Aish and Priyanka." Karishma told her "The other girls are here. Rani will come and check on you soon."

As promised Rani did come down and checked on Kareena. She brought her dinner. Instead of feeding her herself, she just opened the cage door and untied Kareena's hands.

"Eat, go to the bathroom, or run away," She told Kareena, I don't give a shit."

Kareena went to the bathroom, then came back, sat in her cage and ate the food. When she was done she went to the bathroom again. Then she came back, crawled into her cage, sat down and held her hands up to be cuffed.

Rani raised her eyebrows "Are you sure? This is your last chance to escape. Lara won't be so understanding."

Without saying anything, Kareena just nodded and kept her hands up. Rani sighed and cuffed her hands to the cage. Then she closed the cage door.

"You don't like me very much, do you?" Kareena said just as Rani was picking up the plates to go back.

Sighing again, Rani put the plates down and sat back down on the chair.

"I don't have anything against you, except that I think you are incredibly stupid." She said dryly.

Kareena lowered her head and nodded "Can't argue with that."

"Sir had already claimed you in France," Rani said "but instead of being a good whore and reporting to him like your sister, you became a rebellious bitch, went on a partying spree, got yourself in trouble and Sir had to come rescue you."

Kareena's silence seemed to make Rani more angry.

"Now, he has to keep you here, we all have to take care of you and you will probably just go out to the same shit club again when you get out of here. Oh, well that's closed, but you'll find another one."

"Huh!" Kareena's head jerked up.

"Didn't your sister tell you?" Rani was surprised "Sir got that club closed down within 24 hours after he rescued you from there."

"But why would I go there again?"

"I don't know what stupid thing you would do when you leave the cage." Rani said harshly "But I am sure you'll do something stupid."

"No!" Kareena protested "Why would I leave?"

"You will live in the cage the rest of your life?"

"I mean...but ...no, but,..." Kareena was finding it hard to put into words but she had kind of assumed that after Romeo fixed her, he would simply claim her as his whore. Her face turned red as she tried to say it to Rani.

But Rani guessed it "Oh, wow, you think you just became his whore because you were stupid enough to get in trouble? I mean, come on! We all worked hard to get a place in his stable, and you think you can just walk in?"

"No, no, I didn't mean that." Kareena was blushing hard as she tried to backpaddle but there was nowhere to go.

Rani was laughing all the way to the stairs as she picked up the plates and went back upstairs.

Kareena found herself sinking into a dark, despondent mood. Suddenly she was feeling lost and vulnerable. She hooked her fingers in the bars of the cage and held on to them for comfort as she cried quietly in her cage.

==

True to her promise, Karishma came back from the premiere and didn't go to the after party, but it was still almost 1 am when she got back. She immediately changed and went to the cellar to see Kareena.

She found Kareena lying down and moaning in pain.

"Oh my god! I will get the injection!"

"No!" Kareena cried out and Karishma stopped.

"I will get addicted to that if I keep taking painkillers." Kareena whispered between breaths.

"But.."

Kareena said "It's ok. It's not that bad tonight."

"What can I do? You want me to let you out?"

"No!" Kareena shook her head. "Sit with me."

Taking a seat beside her cage, Karishma opened the feeding window and passed her hand through. Kareena held her hand and the two sisters sat like that, side by side in the near-darkness of the cellar, separated by the cage wall.

When Kareena felt the pain, she squeezed Karishma's hand. When the pain was a little less, they talked.

"Is it true he said 'The car is not important.'"? Kareena asked.

"Yes. Who told you?"

"Lara." Kareena said ""What did he say?"

"Well, Lara asked him if she should stay with the car because the neighbourhood was rough. He said 'No, I will need you inside. The car is not important, the girl is."

"I have never met a man who didn't treat his cars like his baby. Have had huge fights with boyfriends about that."

"Yes, me too." Karishma said.

Kareena fought back tears in the dark "It's nice to know someone thinks I am important."

"He wouldn't have dropped everything and rushed there like enraged lightning if he didn't think you were important."

"You are right." Kareena agreed "How did he know I was in trouble?"

"I asked him that. When you called him, he heard some guys talking near you. They were using words like slut, whore etc. in Russian. Sir guessed their intentions were not good."

"He knows Russian?"

"I think he knows those words in all the languages of the world." Karishma said and they both laughed.

======================

Breakfast in the morning was brought down by Rani.

"Where is he?" Kareena didn't try to hide her interest this time.

"Still in bed." Rani said "He claimed the new actress last night - Madhuri Dixit. She was the star of the movie that was premiered last night."

"Oh!" Kareena felt a pang of jealousy "She's his new whore?"

"Probably." Rani said and added pointedly "She was smart enough to ask him right away if he would take her in his stable."

Kareena hung her head.

"He doesn't need to kidnap girls, you see." Rani said in an acid tone. Kareena's head jerked up. She didn't know her comment was public knowledge.

"I am really sorry." She said "I should not have said that."

Rani calmed down a little "Lolo, you can go up and sleep. I will feed her and stay with her for a while."

=======

Kareena had an uneventful day, physically but mentally she was feeling very much down. On an intellectual level she knew that it was because of the drug withdrawal but she did feel like crap. She had company when Karishma brought her dinner. She stayed with her until she fell asleep.

During the night Kareena woke up again with pain. Fortunately the pain was not too much but the feeling of loneliness was so heavy on her that she cried for a long time until she fell asleep from sheer physical and mental exhaustion.

"Hi!" Kareena was still not fully awake when she heard an offensively cheerful voice greet her right next to her cage.

"Hi!" The girl repeated herself "I am Madhuri, Madhuri Dixit, you can call me Madhu."

Not wanting to be rude, Kareena sat up in her cage and looked at the pretty girl through sleepy eyes.

"Sir wanted me to come down and introduce myself." Madhuri seemed to be capable of carrying on the whole conversation by herself "I am his new whore, you know. So, he wanted me to come down and introduce myself and ask if you needed anything."

Although Kareena would have liked to completely ignore this cheerful little bitch that she so hated right away, she did need something and that need had to be considered above the hate.

"Ummm...can you get my leash?" She asked the new girl "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Oh, you don't need the leash," Madhuri scoffed "I will take you. It's just us girls."

Looking at her with steady eyes and suppressing the scream that was rising inside her Kareena said "The leash is Romeo's rule, you are his new whore." She levelled her eyes at Madhuri "Are you sure you are ready to start breaking his rules already?"

Madhuri's face turned red with shame, and it gave Kareena a deep unexplained satisfaction.

"Sorry, I will get the leash." Madhuri said. They were both quiet while she put Kareena on the leash and took her to the bathroom. However, by the time they returned back to the cage, Madhuri seemed to have bounced back from the earlier embarrassment.

"I wanted to ask if you need anything." She said in her super-sweet, super-helpful voice "Karishma is making the breakfast, she will bring it down shortly, but if you need anything special, just tell me and I will run up and get it for you."

Dismissing that friendly offer with a shake of her head, Kareena sat down in her cage again. Madhuri left the door open and sat on the floor in front of her. She kept chatting with Kareena even when the latter didn't reply except with grunts.

By the time, Karishma came down with breakfast, they were close friends. According to Madhuri.

"How was your night, Bebo?" Karishma asked.

"It was ok."

"Did you sleep ok?"

"Mhmmm."

"Was there pain?" Karishma continued.

"A little."

"Oh, but it's getting better, right?"

"Yes." Kareena said, leaving out the details of the night.

After she finished breakfast, Madhuri offered to stay to keep Kareena company.

"Thanks, I need to do some laundry, then I will come down. In about an hour."

"It's ok, don't hurry." Madhuri assured her "I like her company, I will enjoy chatting with her. You take all the time you need."

Karishma thanked her and went away.

"To be honest with you," Madhuri dropped her voice to a confidential whisper "Sir fucked the shit out of me last night. He nailed me all day yesterday and then fucked me last several times, especially my ass. I am all sore today, every muscle in my body is screaming. So, I am just staying with you for a little."

There was no response from Kareena. Not even a grunt.

"I would probably want his cock in me again very soon," Madhuri continued without caring about the lack of response "but I thought maybe hide out here to give my poor body a chance to heal. You know how it is. Oh, I am sorry, has he fucked you yet?"

A small nod from Kareena.

"Good. I wasn't sure if you were still in training or he had taken you. Then you do know what I mean. His cock, it hurts going in, isn't it?"

"Like a bitch!" Kareena said with feeling before she could stop herself.

"Exactly!" Madhuri said happily "But then you want it again, because it hurts so good."

"Yes, it's a good pain." Kareena licked her lips. "Once you are his whore...how did you become his whore?"

She still hated the girl but she was also very curious. A good piece of gossip was her kryptonite any day of the week. This girl telling her own story wasn't technically gossip but living in a cage in the cellar, Kareena was hungry for something interesting. She had not yet fully accepted it but she was beginning to suspect that she did like Romeo's cock even if she hated herself for wanting it.

"Oh, it's just a cute story." Madhuri said excitedly "He came to the premiere of my movie, you know I am in a movie called Dil, it's doing so well, by the way, but so I knew he doesn't go to the premieres and parties but this one was special to me so I had made sure the producer invited him and I called him myself, though I only got his secretary but I called like 10 times, being a nuisance I know..."

She took a breath.

"...but I think I did the right thing because he came. And because he was coming so many other girls came as well and when I met him I kissed him full and proper you know like he expects girls to do. But then when the movie was about to start all the girls wanted to sit next to him, but I was very smart, I got the seat next to him by just staying with his whores who had come with him. I only posed for a few photos and once he came I stayed with his entourage of whores and I got the seat next to him by being nice to them.

Another quick breath, then she continued.

"And then...I was so lucky and he is, oh my god, he is so smooth.." Madhuri slowed down here "I was cuddling to him when we were watching the movie and he was letting me. Then the song started in which I have shown my legs, and Sir, just took my hair in his grip and guided me down to my knees in front of him. Now, I am a film actress so I am smart about such things. I opened his zip and sucked his dick while he watched the movie."

Despite her restraints, Kareena squirmed.

"He's too big for a blow job." She commented.

"Right on, sister!" Madhuri said and lifted her hand. Kareena gave her a high-five while thinking what was there to high-five about in that.

"He's so fucking thick to take in your throat," Madhuri agreed "but you have to try if you want to be his whore."

"Did you want to be?" Kareena asked, genuinely curious.

"More than anything in the world!" Madhuri admitted.

A nod from Kareena encouraged her to carry on.

"I sucked him slowly so he could enjoy the movie," Madhuri's head turned up as she re-lived that memory in her mind "and when he was ready to cum, he fucked my face hard. I just let him use me as he wanted."

"Yeah, he likes that." Kareena didn't want to but Madhuri's words were triggering the same kind of memories in her head. Her next words made her lick her lips.

"And his cum, oh my god!" Madhuri gushed "I could eat that like ice cream. It was so yummy."

"Mhmmmm!" Kareena could not disagree with that even if she wanted to. She had become very addicted to his cum in France.

"I must have done a good job for Sir asked me if I would like to come to his place for a drink." Madhuri continued after a pause "I mean what girl would say no to that?"

"So he brought you home and fucked you?" Kareena felt like saying the words even though that was obvious.

"Oh, no!" Madhuri corrected her "He fucked me in the car already. I have had sex in the car before, but...have you had his massive dick in you in a moving car?"

Kareena again had to admit that she had. She remembered the times in France when he had fucked her in the car on the way to a dinner party. And then again on the way back.

"Did you gasp so loud when it hit your cervix that you scared the driver?" Madhuri asked.

"No, it was...it was in my ass." Kareena's cheeks turned red as she admitted that.

"God!" Madhuri looked at her with awe "Wow!"

A smile played on Kareena's lips.

"Tell me all about you." Madhuri said excitedly "How did you become his whore?"

"You finish your story." Kareena urged.

"Oh, nothing much left in mine." Madhuri reeled off in high speed "He fucked me in the car, fed me his cum, then brought me home and fucked me every which way he liked. Now your turn...how did you become his whore?"

Kareena didn't want to say she was Romeo's whore but she had already admitted to sucking his cock and getting ass fucked in a moving car by him, she could hardly contradict that now.

"Well, it didn't start as smooth as yours..." Kareena started.

She told her about France. Madhuri listened with interest and made comments.

"Oh, you were a naughty girl!" Madhuri said when Kareena told her how she had behaved with Romeo at first.

After finishing the story of France, Kareena didn't stop there. She told Madhuri about the part after coming back to India also. The all night parties, going to wild clubs, hooking up with men from the industry and even with strangers from the clubs. Even the things she had not shared with Karishma she somehow told Madhuri easily. It helped that the latter listened with complete attention and sympathised with Kareena instead of judging her.

"Ummm, can I ask a favour, Kareena?" Madhuri said when Kareena stopped at the point where Romeo rescued her.

"Call me Bebo, everybody does." Kareena said "What do you want?"

"When they make a movie on your life, can I play you?" Madhuri asked solemnly.

12