Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 05

Story Info
Kareena's life in Romeo's house gets hot and interesting.
6.6k words
5
8.3k
11

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madhuri came again the next morning and stayed till lunch time.

"Is he angry with me?" Kareena asked when Karishma brought her lunch.

"No, I don't think so." Karishma said "He's busy, though. New project launching, lots of meetings in the office and also at home."

Kareena didn't ask anything more.

That night Romeo came down to see her.

"The doctor says your blood pressure is a bit low and you should have some workout to help stimulate your body." He told Kareena.

"Are you going to get me a hamster wheel for my cage?" Kareena scoffed. She was feeling quite happy and stuck her tongue out at him.

"No, I suggested a different workout to her and she thought it was a good idea." Romeo said. He told Karishma to bring Kareena's leash and opened her cage door.

"She said to use the leash also?" Kareena asked as she came out of the cage and followed as Romeo led her by the leash.

"No, the leash is for you," Romeo smiled "I know how much you like it."

Kareena wanted to protest but then she was afraid he might take the leash off, so she stayed quiet. Kareena was usually either naked in the cage or wearing a loose, short, cotton dress. She was not allowed anything more than a single garment though the garment itself changed every day after she showered.

Tonight she was wearing a short cotton dress that was buttoned in the front. Romeo opened her buttons and took her dress off. The dress was easy access if he wanted to fuck her but the act of taking it off, made Kareena more excited and nervous already.

Leading Kareena to a device that looked like a wooden horse, Romeo guided her to put her knees on the upholstered platforms jutting out of the sides of the main body of the "horse". He strapped her shins to the platform and her thighs to the horse itself. Her ankles and feet were free. Kareena curled and uncurled her toes in anticipation.

She didn't know if he was going to fuck her or whip her ass, or both. The way her body was feeling she would accept either of those, or both.

He stood behind her and placing his cheek next to her whispered softly "Now Let's see..."

With both hands Romeo took her firm, soft tits, and squeezed hard until the slight pain caused by his fingers made Kareena moan unwillingly. He held her there, his body pressing on her naked body from behind, his fingers digging into her milky white breasts, his hot breath warming her cheek.

"Your heart rate is already increasing," He said in her ear, and Kareena could feel her pulse as well with her tits crushed so tightly in his strong hands "that's a good start."

"Mmmmmm." She was unable to make any other response.

Taking his hands off her body, Romeo let her kneel there, walked around to face her from the side and looked at her gorgeous naked body.

"Head up." He said and she obeyed quickly.

"Clasp your hands behind your ass." She obeyed again.

Now her tits were rock hard and pointing slightly up in this pose. Her nipples were poking into the air like bullets.

"Aaah!" Kareena didn't see his hand come up, but she felt it coming down, on her breast. His heavy, calloused hand made her whole breast flood with pain but it was her nipple that was buzzing painfully like there was electric current flowing through it.

"Mumma!" This time it was her other breast that he slapped. Both slaps sent hot currents down her spine with the pain waves. She was really tempted to bring her hands forward and soothe her burning tits with a soft massage. But he had not tied her hands. There was a reason. He wanted to see if she would break down and disobey. She would show him!

Kareena kept her hands firmly behind her, fingers clasping tight. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. The pain was actually more as her breasts tried to get back to normal. Her nipples were achingly hard. And she knew her pussy was dripping.

"Please don't stop." She found herself saying amidst tears when he didn't resume slapping her tits after a long minute.

She felt him pulling her hair to turn her head up. She held it where he placed it. He ran his hands down her smooth, bare back and made her push her hands down towards the floor. Now her body was stretched open like a bow. She could feel heart beat from her chest even with nobody touching her breasts.

"Aaa, yes!" She screamed as she felt his hard fingers hitting her breast again, making it bounce.

Her head came down. Romeo jerked her hair and turned her head up again. Her breath was heavy. Her chest was heaving up and down. Her milky white breasts were turning pink.

"Ungh!" She tried to control but a loud yelp came out of her lips when Romeo's hand struck her other breast. This time she managed to keep her head up where he had place it. She panted with her eyes closed.

Kareena's ass was moving as she squirmed. Her knees were grinding into the cushioned platforms. Her pussy was creating a puddle on the floor.

Romeo spoke softly but authoritatively "Kutiya ban ja."

Without opening her eyes, Kareena followed the command and bent over the wooden horse. She rested her naked torso on the cushioned top of the horse and placed her elbows on the platforms on either side. She didn't flinch as she felt leather straps tying her forearms down. Romeo adjusted some controls, the front platforms lowered and now she was in a perfect bitch pose.

She was balanced on her elbows and knees. Her upper body was resting on the horse. Her cheek was resting on a small platform. She could smell the fabric used in the upholstery and a faint smell of machine oil.

Altogether she was comfortable. Except that she was completely, thoroughly, one hundred percent helpless. Standing behind her, Romeo could see how much her cunt was dripping. Her pussy was flowing like a tap. Not like a leaky tap, but an open tap. There was an unbroken stream of clear fluid from the tip of her pussy slit all the way down to the floor.

Lifting her hair in his hand, Romeo bunched it all up and moved it so it hung behind her head. He brushed a few stray hair from her cheek and tucked them behind her ear. She moaned. Her body was squirming in her bonds.

Gently, he ran his hand along her bare, smooth back. She squirmed even more and her moans sounded louder.

"Mmmmm!" She groaned wantonly as his fingers cupped her ass cheeks.

When his fingertips brushed over her puckered tight ass hole, she begged "Please!"

Kareena followed Romeo's position from the sound of his footsteps. When he moved to stand behind her, she could feel her whole body warming up. She squirmed on the horse and lifted her ass up as much as she could in her current condition.

He must have touched something on the horse because Kareena felt it move and suddenly the back part pulled open her thighs a few inches more. Her pussy and ass were completely vulnerable in this position. She could feel her heartbeat all over her body now. Her body in a high state of arousal from the anticipation.

Even the sound of his zipper pulling down send a hot current up her spine. Her pussy tingled.

"Any moment now..." She thought and waited for his cock to enter her.

When his thick cockhead touched her pussy hole, she groaned like a hungry little whore and tried to push back to take him in. She could not. She was tied up tight. She was at his mercy.

"Please, Sir!" She begged. There was no ego now, no brattiness, not even a pride in her looks. All she was right now was a hungry cunt and the cock that could satisfy that hunger was behind her, just out of her reach.

Resting his hand on her bare ass cheeks, he placed this thumbs on either side of her pussy and pulled opened her labia. More juices spilled out and Kareena moaned like a tortured soul.

Slow and steady, Romeo pushed his huge, hard dick into her tight cunt, spreading open her small, wet hole wide. Kareena balled her fingers and curled her toes as she felt the massive beast making its way into her hungry, hot cunt. She moaned continuously.

The thickness of Romeo's cock was not something that Kareena could ever forget in her life. She had thought about that cock many, many times. But knowing how big he was and having his dick jammed so deep and so tight in her cunt that she felt like it would come out of her throat were two different things.

Her body was now supercharged with desire and her moans were constant and throaty. Kareena bit her lip and tried to control herself but as soon as he moved his hips, her body almost exploded with an overload of passion and need.

"May I cum, Sir?" She begged, ego or no ego, he had trained her well enough that her first thought was to ask for permission as soon as she felt that she was about to explode.

"Please, Sir?!" She whimpered as Romeo started to pull his cock slowly out of her cunt. She knew when he pushed it in again she won't be able to hold off any longer and her pussy will erupt.

"Yes, you may, whore!" He said and immediately drove his massive cock into her tight cunt, rocking her body against her bonds and driving her over the edge. Kareena whimpered and moaned continuously as her slender body thrashed about on the wooden horse. Her arms and legs were tied securely which made the hot orgasm rock her body from the inside.

She could feel every inch of her body burning hot as the orgasm flowed through her body like a sandstorm that changes the whole geography of a region. She had absolutely no control of her body or mind at that moment and floating aimlessly in the sandstorm was giving her more pleasure than she could imagine.

Romeo's cock inside her cunt was pushing her higher into the air. She felt like each thrust of his meaty beast was causing her body to float higher in the swirling currents of sand. She could feel the warm grains of sand hitting her skin from different direction and causing a tingle wherever they struck. The air around her body was soft and pleasurable, she could feel it caress her naked body lovingly. Then ever so slowly she started to float down.

Her body that was just a swirl of sand among so much other sand began to take shape. She began to feel the solid shape of her body and the thick, hard cock that was drilling her cunt. She could feel the bulbous cockhead spear through her pussy and hit her cervix in hard, relentless rhythm. Finally she could feel her body as it was, tied to the wooden horse, helpless, hot, electrified.

"Thank you, Sir." Kareena moaned as her body started to slowly cool down. Romeo was still drilling her wet, hot cunt with long, hard strokes and she was grateful for it. She had not had a good orgasm since the day she had said goodbye to Romeo at the Paris Gare du Nord train station.

Not that she had not tried. She had been fucking pretty much non-stop since she got back to India. She had masturbated in so many different ways, and while her self-induced orgasms were good, she was now realising why all that sex had been so dissatisfactory. Her frame of reference was just too good.

Even when thinking about dissatisfactory sex, Romeo's cock was pushing her body towards that edge again. Her moans took on an urgency and her body started to squirm. Kareena was tied down, but she still tried to move her ass up, trying to take Romeo's cock deeper inside her.

"Oh, God!" She came hard with a loud scream. Her body was being ripped apart by a huge, intense orgasm. She was only able to move her head and the way she was thrashing it from side to side was evidence of the intensity of her orgasm. Tears dripped from her eyes into the cushion where her face was resting.

"Mmmm, God, thank you, Sir!" She moaned with feeling.

Romeo gripped her hips and continued to drill her hard. The wooden horse was quite heavy and steady, but it shook with the force of his thrusts as he jammed his long, hard cock deep into Kareena's wet, slick cunt and used her like she was made to be fucked.

There was a sheen of sweat on Kareena's naked body. She was moaning and screaming with each thrust of Romeo's cock. But she was not saying a word to ask Romeo to slow down or stop. He was ripping her young, delicate body apart and she was letting him. She came again, just before he came inside her. This was a nice long orgasm that she enjoyed amidst soft moans. Her body was feeling raw from his rough fucking but she was loving every moment of it.

"Would you like to eat my cum, whore?" Romeo asked her as he pulled his soaking wet cock out of her abused cunt.

"Oh, yes, please, Sir!" Kareena replied eagerly.

As he walked up close to her, Kareena took a deep breath to cherish the smell of his cum. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked it clean, bobbing her head up and down on his warm, pulsating shaft the best she could while being tied hand and foot.

Before this the last time she had sucked his cock was in a telephone booth at the Paris station and as she took his cock in her mouth that memory came flooding into her mind in vivid detail. In the two weeks in France, Kareena had become completely his whore. She had been dreading leaving him. She had begged to suck his cock even though their train was leaving in 20 minutes.

Catching that train with the taste of his fresh cum on her tongue had been a great moment for Kareena and one of the few times in life when her sister Karishma had been truly jealous of her. Now she was eating that same cum again, mixed with her own cum, but she could recognise the taste of Romeo's cum very well. It was also making her realise how stupidly she had behaved since coming back to England, trying to be independent, when she knew all along that she needed this cock in her life.

Diligently licking his cock, Kareena made sure she got all the cum that she could reach and sucked his cock well. It was already hard again and Kareena was enjoying taking it deep into her mouth. She was not sure she could take it in her throat from that angle but she was going to try.

Even as she tried to push her head down on his cock to take him in her throat, Romeo pulled out and moved away. Kareena groaned with disappointment. The next moment, she groaned with fear as Romeo stepped behind her and she felt his bulbous cockhead rubbing on her ass hole. Kareena's pink puckered ass hole had always been tight. She had not let any of her boyfriends enter it after the time one had pushed his finger in and it had hurt.

For boyfriends that was fine. But for a man like Romeo? In France, when she had agreed to become his whore, she knew he would use her as he liked. His cock was big enough to choke her cunt but she had started to enjoy it inside her after a couple of sessions. Her ass, however, was a different story. She was seriously worried that he would damage her if he tried to fuck her ass and might even kill her.

Grabbing the wooden horse platform under her arms with both hands, Kareena remembered that day in France when Romeo had first taken her ass in his hotel room. She still remembered that she had to walk stiff-legged for days after that and groaned at every step. Right now his big cock was not even lubricated properly. Except for his pre-cum.

Her heart was beating fast as she felt him rub his pre-cum on the puckered rim of her ass. She was getting breathless from anticipation. And then suddenly she screamed. He had just pushed in his cockhead. The bulbous head stretched her tight ass hole open and popped in. Now it was lodged inside her, keeping her tight ass open.

It was not just the cockhead that scared Kareena. It was the fact that Romeo was going to shove it much deeper into her ass. She felt him move his hips, grinding the thick cockhead in her ass. She moaned. It felt good. It was still painful and tight but it also felt good.

Just when she thought she could get used to it, Romeo pushed again and 3 thick, meaty inches of his massive cock penetrated into Kareena's ass. She screamed louder this time. From the belly. Her breath was heavy. She could feel her heart beat against the cushions of the wooden horse. But she had to admit that his cock in her felt good. She could feel it throbbing in her anal canal. He pushed again.

Killing someone with a big cock might not be possible, but that was no solace to Kareena as she felt Romeo's cock stuff her ass so deep that she felt she could not breathe. Her anal canal was wrapped tightly around his beast now. Her canal was also a bit moist now which may be why she was enjoying the grinding movements of his huge cock in her ass.

Most of Kareena's body was immobilised by the straps, except her head. Now, as Romeo started fucking her ass, she lifted her head and whimpered with each stroke. Her ass was tight and Romeo's thick cock was stretching it like a latex glove, making her fear that he was going to rip her apart if he went too fast. But she could not stop him, she was enjoying it too much.

Not only was she unable to escape from his hard, painfully deep fucking, she found that being helplessly tied was turning her on even more. Perhaps the life in the cage had conditioned her or perhaps she had missed his hard use all this time. There was a freedom in not being able to choose, not having the responsibility of being or not being his whore. She was helpless. He had tied her and fucked her. She could not be held accountable for that.

Surrendering completely to her helpless condition Kareena was loving the feel of his cock up her ass, and as his strokes got longer and harder, her moans got louder and more throaty as well.

On the first slap of his heavy, calloused hand on her ass, Kareena came hard. Her body rocked all over his cock as her pussy erupted into a gushing orgasm. Kareena was moaning non-stop as the orgasm shook her body. The waves of pain and pleasure washing over her body made her see things behind closed eyes. The colours and patterns she could see were not real but neither was she real in that moment. She could feel herself only as a thought, a consciousness that was somewhere between the two realms of real and fantasy.

Placing his hand on her slender neck, Romeo took her in his grip and now he really started pounding her ass. His fat, hard cock was already spreading her tight, puckered ass hole so wide that her sphincters were not able to deal with but now his cockhead started drilling deeper into her anal canal. Kareena was sure he would be hitting her rectum soon and completely destroy her ass with that big bruiser of a cock.

Quiet moans kept emanating from her lips as she surrendered herself to his use and abuse. As his strokes got harder, the moans started to get louder again as well. Her body was telling her it was ready for another orgasm. Kareena gripped the platforms where her arms were tied and squeezed until her knuckles were white. Romeo's cock was demolishing her ass like a beast of prey ripping apart its victim. His cockhead so deep in Kareena's anal canal that she could it feel it stir her insides even when the breathed.

Rotating her hips like a wanton whore, Kareena fucked herself on Romeo's cock. His cock pummelled her ass hard and deep, and she took it without complaining. Her next orgasm was getting closer and Kareena was completely focused on that one sensation. She pushed back and helped him nail her ass, not carrying if his massive cock was going to ruin her ass forever, she simply wanted him to fuck her ass and fuck it hard until she could reach that orgasm.

Suddenly her body went stiff. She arched her back and exhaled with a long scream. Her body shook all over like she was vibrating from the inside. She cried and moaned with the orgasm and tried to take a deep breath to try and not lose control. Just then Romeo pushed with his hips and drove his cock deeper into her ass. Kareena lost all control.

Then for what seemed like hours she was just lost. She was lost inside her own mind. The sensations buffeting her body around were like strong sea gales rocking a little boat all over the place. The only difference was that Kareena didn't care if the boat stayed afloat or sank. She was beyond caring about any sort of control. She was only along for the ride and if the boat was tossed from wave to wave then she had no choice but to enjoy the ride.

12