Kara & Kyle - A Ghost Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the nipple between his thumb and finger, pinching it lightly, while he lightly bit her other nipple. Alice writhed under his attentions as Tom made love to her breasts. After a bit, he switched to suck on the boob he had been fondling, as he caressed the other one. Tom brought Alice to her first orgasm, before kissing his way up her chest and neck, taking a side trip to nibble on her ears before returning to her lips.

Alice unbuttoned Tom's shirt and took it off him so she could feel his skin against hers as they kissed. Tom's tongue explored Alice's mouth as his hand crept down and began to rub her through her jeans. Alice moaned and ran her hands over Tom's chest, continuing down, until she reached down to stroke Tom's cock through his jeans.

Ton responded to that by unbuttoning and unzipping Alice's jeans. He reached inside her jeans and panties to stroke her pussy directly. She spread her legs wider, to give him better access, as he touched her labia, and even snuck a finger slightly between them. Alice still had an intact hymen, so he couldn't get too far in, but he played with her pussy as he insinuated his finger as much in her as he could.

Alice meanwhile, unzipped Tom's jeans and fished out his cock and began to stroke it. His cock was harder than she ever imagined one could be, and was large enough that she worried slightly about having it go into her. It didn't really matter. Alice wanted Tom's prick in her pussy regardless. Her pussy ached to be filled by Tom and was wetter than she realized it could get.

They lay there kissing and fondling each other for the longest time, until Tom lifted up on Alice's hips. She raised them from the bed and Tom pulled her jeans and panties off in one motion. Tom then pulled off his jeans and boxers, leaving the two lovers naked beside each other in bed. Alice spread her legs very wide and Tom ranged over her.

They lay there kissing for a few minutes, before Alice reached down and guided Tom's dick toward her sweet pussy. He slipped the head of his cock between her pussy lips, but stopped when he reached her hymen. Alice thrust her hips forward, breaking her hymen and getting Tom's prick deep in her pussy. Tom reveled in how tight her pussy felt around his rod.

It hurt when her hymen was broken, but it was a sharp pain that quickly eased down to a low dull ache. As Tom began to move his dick back and forth in her love tunnel, even that dull ache was quickly overwhelmed by the pleasure she felt. This was what she wanted and this was how it should be and how she wanted it to be for a long time to come.

Tom started slow, moving his cock deep into Alice's sweetness. Alice wrapped her legs around Tom and as he fucked her, she fucked him back. They kissed as they fucked with the kisses growing ever more frantic until the feeling of Tom's prick in Alice's cunt overwhelmed everything else and their whole being was tied into the sensation.

Alice had another orgasm as Tom plowed her love tunnel. Soon, Tom plunged his dick deep into Alice's pussy and began to fill her with his cum. Alice felt complete -- she was now Tom's woman in every way. Her cunt welcomed his cum and Alice did a little shimmy at the thought of it all. As Tom's balls finished emptying themselves in Alice, they looked at each other and kissed.

Kara's vision cleared and she realized she was not Alice, and it was not Tom she was with but Kyle. Kyle's cock had its last few twitches in Kara's pussy as she stared in shock at Kyle's face. Kyle kissed her again, and though she didn't think she should, Kara kissed him back again. They lay there with Kyle's slowly softening cock still buried in Kara's cunt.

They felt a presence in the room, and turned to see two spirits beside the bed. They recognized them as Alice and Tom, and the spirits held hands. Kyle rolled off Kara and they looked at the ghostly visitors. Alice spoke, perhaps not aloud, but they heard her very clearly.

"Thank you. You have freed us."

"I don't understand."

"We needed two people, very much in love, and still virgins, to consummate their love, and let us consummate ours."

"But Kyle is my brother."

"As Tom is mine. Society may never understand, but deep down you do."

"We shouldn't have done this."

"No, you're wrong. You needed this as much as we did."

"But we can't be together like that."

"Not openly perhaps, but you love each other, and your love will find a way."

"And I suppose we will still have you with us."

"You freed us to leave this plane of existence and move to the other side. We are deeply grateful to you both and will meet you some day when you also pass to the other place."

Alice and Tom turned around and walked away, through the bedroom walls and out of sight. Kara and Kyle lay there stunned for a few minutes, until Kara spoke.

"I don't think we can..."

"Yes we can, and we have to. I love you more than anything else in this world, and I know that you love me too."

"But our parents and our friends?"

"We can't tell them, but it would kill me not to have you for my own."

"I do love you -- and in ways I never imagined I could."

"Surrender to that love. I want to be yours alone, and want you to be mine alone."

"We broke a wall."

"And it can never be rebuilt. We build a new wall with us inside and the rest of the world outside."

"What now?"

"We made love, but that was for Alice and Tom. Maybe now we should make love for us."

Kara rolled Kyle onto his back and rolled on top of him. She could feel her nipples hard and pressed against his chest. She leaned down and kissed him, and he eagerly kissed her back. She paused and looked worried as she looked into Kyle's face.

"I'm not on birth control."

"If we have a girl, her name will be Alice."

"And I suppose if we have a boy, his name is Tom."

"What else."

Kara felt a funny tingling down in her abdomen. She bit her lip and looked at Kyle. "Something tells me that in nine months we'll have both a daughter and a son."

"Isn't that fitting?"

"It really is."

"This time it's just you and me."

Kara kissed Kyle. "In some way Alice and Tom will always be a part of us."

12