Kara's Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Maggie and Lena learn about the Danvers 'secret'.
3.7k words
4.25
7.4k
13
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been four years since Kara and Alex had sex with each other. Currently, they were both lying in bed together with Kara's head against Alex's chest. She looked up at her sister's face and smiled. Kara then slipped her body underneath the bed covers, and began to suck on Alex's cock. Alex moaned as she felt her own cock being sucked on.

"Oh Fuck," Alex moaned. "That feels soooooo gooooood." She grabbed the blanket and threw it away, revealing her little sister who was bobbing her head up and down on her cock. "Oh my god Kara. That feels soooooo gooooood."

Kara grazed the shaft with her teeth as she pressed forward and several inches of Alex's cock disappeared into her mouth. The knot holding her silky blonde tresses fell loose and her hair spilled around her face and shoulders as she bobbed her mouth up and down on Alex's dick making it glisten with her wetness.

Alex's excitement surpassed mere arousal and she watched transfixed as Kara orally ingested more and more of her turgid pole. Alex felt her dick bump against the opening of Kara's throat and she emitted a gurgling moan and slipped her mouth off Alex's cock. A thick string of glistening saliva connected her lower lip to Alex's throbbing organ and her lips were wet with spit and Alex's oozing precum. Kara stroked Alex's slippery tool with both hands and looking up at her older sister said, "I never did this with one so big. Am I doing okay?"

"Oh god, you have to ask? Fantastic!" Alex answered, and repeating her little sister's question, Alex asked, "What do you like?"

"Hmmmm. I love getting it in my mouth." Kara purred. "I like a guy to put me in my place, and do it to me. You know. . . . . . fuck my mouth?" She paused and gently bit her lower lip while studiously assessing Alex's organ. "But I'm not sure my mouth is big enough for you," Kara said uncertainly and coyly added, "Wanna try? You wanna fuck my mouth?"

Alex couldn't believe her ears. Her little sister liked to be fucked in her mouth; was asking Alex to fuck her mouth. She found herself staring down at Kara in disbelief. "Still think I'm so innocent?" Kara teased and began to rub the sloppy end of Alex's organ around her lips and cheeks. "Mmmmm, come on!" Kara taunted. "Fuck me!" Alex reached down and grasped the root of her own dick with her right hand. She pushed Kara's hair from her face so she could watch her own sister and Kara moaned "Oh yeah" as Alex gathered up a handful of Kara's hair in her left hand and guided her twitching pole toward Kara's open mouth.

Alex pushed the helmet between Kara's lips and she opened her mouth wide to accept Alex's girth. Her tongue danced around the head until Alex pressed deeper in and began to slowly piston back and forth inside her mouth, stretching her lips wider. Alex pulled free and saliva dribbled out of Kara's open lips.

"Like that?" Alex asked. "MmmHmm," Kara moaned. "Fuck my mouth just like that!" Alex stuffed her cock back inside Kara's wet mouth and pumped the head between her sister's lips.

Kara took her hands from Alex's thighs and gazed innocently up into her big sister's eyes while Alex plugged Kara's sweet lips full of her throbbing member. She reached behind her neck and untied the slender straps holding up the front of her low-cut dress and pushed the soft fabric away from her small, firm breasts. She cupped a breast in each hand and fondled her hardened nipples as Alex continued to pump her face with mounting intensity.

Alex stroked faster and deeper. The harder she fucked Kara's face, the more Kara moaned. Alex pulled out and Kara gasped for breath but reached instantly for Alex's sloppy pole. Saliva dripped from her parted lips and Alex's glistening shaft, coating the soft skin between Kara's petite breasts. Levering Alex's cock up against her own belly, Kara kissed the tip and slid her lips down the shaft and swirled her tongue around Alex's tightening balls.

"Do you like me sucking your cock?" Kara gasped and pounced on Alex's stalk again, forcing the head to the back of her mouth. She strained forward and Alex felt the crown press into the opening of the Kryptonian's throat. Kara gurgled incoherently as she slipped the thick, wet end of Alex's prick in and out of her tender throat.

She backed off slightly for a second and sucked air in around the meat filling her mouth and then again forced it back into her throat. She managed to impale herself around all but two or three inches at the root of Alex's staff before she had to relent or gag. A heavy wad of saliva spilled from her open lips as she pulled Alex's cock out of her mouth.

She gazed at Alex's thoroughly spit-soaked and reddened erection for a moment, then studiously licked and sucked the head before treating Alex to several long, slow stokes, stuffing the head down her throat and engulfing more than half of Alex's length on each stroke. Finally she paused and Alex noticed that Kara had slipped a hand under her own skirt. She closed her eyes and held Alex's cockhead tightly between her lips while she shuddered and quietly climaxed. After a moment, she opened her eyes and released her sister's cock. "Mmmmm," she moaned, "Sucking always gets me so hot. What makes you cum?"

Alex was almost too stunned to speak. Nothing in her experience with the DEO had prepared her for this moment. "Uh, yeah. Okay," she muttered stupidly.

"Okay, what?" Kara laughed. "Usually a guy cums as soon as I do deepthroat. I hope you don't want that. You're just too big for me to really deepthroat all the way."

"No." Alex said. "It's great; what you were doing. I just didn't know you wanted me to cum."

"Isn't that what this is all about?" Kara asked innocently. She opened her mouth and sucked Alex quickly and shallowly for a few moments and then added, "Cum for me." Kara resumed sucking, focusing her attention on exerting pressure with her lips and creating suction with her cheeks. She would pause and run her tongue over the sensitive glans just under the tip and then stroke Alex deeply in and out of her mouth.

Knowing Kara wanted her to cum seemed to release some inner reservation and Alex felt cum begin to boil up into her shaft. Kara seemed to sense it too. Alex's cock grew even harder as she held her mouth wide open urging Alex to plunge it into her wet throat. Alex was holding Kara's hair back and cradling the back of her head with both hands as she deeply fucked her face, the flared helmet popping in and out of her throat with a liquid smack and her mouth quivering when Alex suddenly reached the point of no return.

"I'm cumming!" Alex moaned. With a spasm of lust, her bulging testicles blasted a thick wad of scalding semen against the back of Kara's throat.

Kara suddenly backed off and slipped Alex's spasming cock out of her mouth, wrapped her delicate fingers around the bucking shaft and held the head a fraction of an inch before her lips, jacking Alex off into Kara's face. A second immense wad of semen exploded from Alex's engorged prick. It burst against Kara's slightly parted lips, splashing into her hot mouth, and was immediately followed by two more thick gobs that splattered her right cheek, streaked her blonde hair and spotted her forehead. The following squirt missed her face and struck the wall behind her head with an audible splat. She gagged slightly and coughed, cum and saliva dribbling out of her mouth as more of Alex's fresh semen blasted against her neck and squirted over her parted lips. Then Kara rubbed her face against the twitching flesh of Alex's cock and smeared the last several wads all over her lips, nose and chin.

Cum smeared her startled face and open lips as she looked up at her older sister in surprise. "You cum big too!" she giggled. She reached up to encircle Alex's still twitching shaft with her soft fingers. As it began to soften slightly she popped it back into her mouth and deeply sucked it, making Alex groan and jerk her hips.

Pausing for a second, Kara looked up at her sister. Freshly blasted semen dripped from her lips and oozed between her tits. She stuck out her pink tongue and licked the sloppy end of Alex's organ, swirling her tongue under the sensitive tip making the shaft twitch and jump. She giggled again and leaned back on her heels.

Alex's cock hung thick, glistening and half-limp before her open lips, strings of slippery ejaculate and saliva connecting Alex's throbbing cock to Kara's messy mouth.

Kara glanced down and exclaimed "Ooooo! My dress!" and quickly stood up to step out of the soft fabric bunched around her waist. She held her dress carefully away from her body with one hand as she stood before Alex. Splattered cum and saliva clung to her firm breasts and erect nipples, smeared down her abdomen towards her navel. A gooey mess of slippery gobs clung to her chin, her lips, her right cheek and across her nose. For a moment, she allowed Alex to gaze at her perfect form clad only in very skimpy white string bikini panties, white heels, a gold choker necklace, and the results of her own lust. Then she whispered, "I'll be right back" and slipped away toward the bathroom.

Alex watched Kara move away, her own head still swimming in an erotic fog. Slowly Alex gathered her wits enough to pull up her pants and move back into the living room to sit on the couch.

"Holy Fuck," Alex thought. "I can't believe I just came inside Kara's mouth. The feeling of her mouth sucking on my cock felt soooooo gooooood."

In a few minutes, Kara came back to join Alex on the couch. She had pulled on a tiny, cropped white tee shirt that barely covered her pert breasts but left her flat belly and scantily clad bottom otherwise exposed. She had tied her hair back with a white satin ribbon and washed the slippery mess off her face. She had left on her white-heeled sandals. She kissed Alex deeply as she snuggled in next to her sister on the couch. Alex's shirt was still open and Kara lightly caressed her skin and shyly whispered, "I hope you don't think I'm a slut now. I don't normally let people cum all over my face, you know." She lightly caressed Alex's tingling organ through the fabric of her pants with the palm of her own small hand. She paused and looked down at her hand cradling Alex's balls and bit her own lower lip seductively. "You're getting all aroused again already aren't you," she laughed. She traced her fingertips lightly up and down Alex's shaft as it stiffened and lifted the front of her jeans. "You're really an amazing size," Kara whispered. "How big is it anyway?" she asked impertinently.

"I don't know," Alex offered disingenuously.

"Oh come on," Kara taunted. "Every guy has measured it. You might as well tell me. I already know it's huge." Somehow it seemed juvenile to admit to measuring herself, even though Alex had, especially after her first girlfriend's neurotic reaction. Alex persisted in her denial.

"Then I'll just have to do it myself," she announced jumping off the couch. She skipped away and quickly returned with a seamstress' measuring tape. The thought of her handling Alex's cock again, and what that might lead to, outweighed any reservations Alex felt about her proposal, so that when she sweetly asked "May I?" Alex quickly answered "Help yourself."

Alex was about three-quarters erect as a

Kara knelt between her legs and tugged open Alex's pants. "Oh my!" she said as she wrapped her hand around the stalk and pumped it slowly. She kissed it softly and licked around the head. "Jawbreaker," she joked, but presently she popped the head back into her mouth and sucked until Alex was fully hard again. With a mischievous grin she picked up her measuring tape and stretched it out. "Let's see," she said in a mock serious tone, "if I measure along the side like this I get about, oh, twelve inches long. And here," she said wrapping the tape around the shaft just below the flared head, "about seven inches around. You oughta be in the movies," she teased. She slowly pumped her hands up and down the length of Alex's shaft. "What am I gonna do with you now?" she asked rhetorically.

She answered her own question by stuffing her mouth full of Alex's revived hardness and enthusiastically pumping her lips up and down the length of it. She rubbed her fingers over Alex's bare chest as she sucked with an intense voraciousness. Alex tried to squirm around and reached for Kara's enticing bottom, slipping a hand into her skimpy panties. She took her mouth off Alex's cock long enough to say, "Mm Mm. Only my mouth," and reached back to pull Alex's hand out of her panties.

Alex was fully excited and settled back to enjoy what Kara would allow. Because she had brought her to such a violent orgasm so recently, Alex stayed rigidly erect without nearing release. Kara worked on her intently for ten or fifteen minutes, rarely taking Alex's turgid post from between her lips. Finally she paused and looked Alex intently in the eye. "My jaw is really getting tired!" she confessed. "Are you finished? Or are you holding back?"

"Holding back a little," Alex admitted. "You said you didn't like it on your face."

"You're sweet," Kara said with a smile. "But do whatever you like." Kara put her mouth back on Alex's penis and resumed pistoning the slick shaft in and out. Repeating her earlier performance, Kaea forced her throat down over the bulbous crown and this time rapidly bobbed her head up and down, fucking Alex with the muscles of her throat. Alex instinctively reached out and pulled up Kara's t-shirt. Kara began to moan as she allowed Alex to fondle her petite, firm breasts and stiff nipples. Alex's cock plunging in and out of her throat turned her moans into oddly erotic liquid osculations.

Suddenly Alex's hips thrust up off the cushion and she began to spasm deep inside Kara's throat. She continued to briskly bob her head for another few seconds, then slowly withdrew Alex's shaft until just the tip was between her lips. As Alex continued to climax, Kara slowly sucked up and down the length of Alex's shaft alternately taking the spewing end into her throat and then almost letting it slip free as slick rivulets of semen and saliva oozed around the seal of her pumping lips. When the geyser of semen abated, she slipped her mouth free for a moment to swallow, once then returned to slowly and thoroughly swallowing Alex's softening member.

At last she let Alex's corpulent tool slip from her lips. She snuggled up next to Alex on the couch and let her big sister play with her nipples as the spilled semen cooled and dried on her shaft and balls. "I hope you're finished now," she said. "I don't think my jaw can take any more."

Alex kissed her sister's messy mouth and held her close. We continued to kiss gently and passionately. Gradually we both became quiet. We slept curled together on her couch for several hours. When Alex awoke, Kara was climbing off the couch. They talked then for some time. She told Alex that she had enjoyed being with her. We shared a kiss and Kara smiled, looking down at her body.

"Fuck," Kara said. "I think we both need a quick shower. I'll take a shower first, then you can take your shower next." Alex had other plans. Taking Kara's hand, she led her sister over to the bathroom and to the front of the shower.

"I want to shower with you," Alex said. Kara smiled and nodded in approval before she and Alex both began to get naked. Once they were, they climbed into the shower and began to rub soap all over each other's bodies.

Kara moaned softly as Alex rubbed soap all over her flaccid cock. As her sister rubbed her cock, it started to get hard. Alex wrapped her hand around Kara's cock and began to stroke it slowly. Alex then dropped to her knees and began to suck her little sister's cock while she stroked her own cock. As she stroked Kara's cock, Alex spat out saliva onto Kara's cock and rubbed it all over, before she stuffed it back inside her mouth.

"Oh Fuck Alex," Kara moaned. "I'm soooooo fucking close. I'm right there. I'm... I'm... cuummiinngg..."

At that moment, both sisters were cumming at the same time. Alex, being the stronger of the two, carried her sister into the living room where they lay down on the couch together.

Kara, later looked up at her sister, smiling. "Have you ever assfucked another dickgirl?" Alex shook her head back and forth. Kara smiled and stood up. "Wait here," she said. "I have a present for you." Kara ran off to the bedroom.

Alex sat in the living room all by herself, thinking about what Kara's present was going to be. Suddenly, she saw Kara crawl into the living room on her hands and knees. She was wearing a latex full bodysuit, that made her look just like a black cat. She had whiskers, and ears on as well. Alex smiled as she watched her sister roll around on the floor, like a cat wanting to play with a ball of string.

"Now, don't you look adorable," Alex said. She patted the spot next to her. "Come on over here sweetie," she said. "Let me get a good look at you."

Kara crawled over to the couch, and in one leap, hopped onto the couch. Alex stroked Kara's head as she rubbed herself against Alex's body. "Wow," Alex said. "You are so adorable. Who's my little kitty? I can't wait to take you outside for a road trip."

Alex then noticed that Kara's cock was rock hard, straining against the material. "Oh, is mommy's little kitty getting turned on? Would kitty like to be fucked hard by her mommy?" Kara nodded before she felt Alex unzipping the suit near the cock area, allowing Alex to access both Kara's ass and cock. Once the fabric was opened, Kara's cock popped out, rock hard and erect. Alex then patted her sister on her head.

"Is my little kitty ready to be fucked?" Alex asked. Kara moaned in approval before Alex slipped her cock into her little sister's tight, young, virgin ass. Kara whimpered like a dog as she felt her own sister's cock enter her backdoor, starting with the head.

"Holy Fuck sweetie," Alex said, stroking Kara's head. "You are soooooo tiiiiggghhhtt. I am sure you are going to love it."

Kara couldn't believe this was happening to her. Each time Alex would shove another inch of her cock into Kara's ass, she thought it would be the last one, but then she would shove another inch into her ass. Soon, Alex had her entire cock deep inside Kara's ass. That was when Kara lost her anal virginity. Alex then led her sister over to the bed and laid her down on top. She then laid down on top of Kara. Kara wrapped her hand around her own cock, while Alex held her hips tightly.

At that moment, Maggie Sawyer and Lena Luthor were walking upto Kara's apartment door. They had been calling both girls for weeks now, and were beginning to worry.

"Do you think they are all right?" Maggie asked. Lena shrugged her shoulders.

"All I know is that Kara was acting very strangely around Alex," Lena said. "Maybe we should knock on the door and check on them."

They both nodded in agreement before knocking on the door. No answer. They knocked again. Still no answer. Maggie grabbed the door handle and turned it, pushing the door open. It was unlocked.

"Let's go find them," Maggie said. "I have a bad feeling about this." They entered into the apartment and closed the door behind them.

Meanwhile, Alex was drilling Kara's ass, as if she was drilling for oil. Kara purred and Alex smiled. "Awwww," she said. "Does it feel good for my little kitty? Do you like getting your tight, little kitty ass fucked by me? I bet you do. I bet your cock is rock hard. Lay your head down on the bed sweetie. I want to give you the biggest load inside your tight, little, kitty ass."

Alex noticed a leash and collar beside her and Kara, and she smiled. After a few minutes, she fastened the collar around Kara's neck and attached the leash to the collar.

"Remember what we discussed last time," Alex said. "You need to ask permission to cum, okay?"

12