Kara's Sweet Awakening

Story Info
Husband makes bet with wife.
4.4k words
3.59
28.3k
29
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to the couple who post under the username "KaraSweet." Since they recently expressed their interest in stories where a wager on a formerly faithful wife's fidelity inspired and enabled her seduction, I wrote this. I believe that I am offering a new plot twist. KaraSweet also related having lost track of a certain story where the husband went away for a time to knowingly enable subsequent encounters. I recognize that story but can not recall the title. It might be listed in my own favorites.

Carl had forewarned Cara that Cornelius was a Casanova. Her husband had been unable to conceal his somewhat ambivalent admiration as he regaled her with tales of the notorious womanizer's alleged, sexual exploits. Cara was therefor not surprised to feel one of her dance partner's hands slowly migrating from her hip towards her buttocks as they swayed to the slow paced ballad. She attempted to gently push the errant hand towards her waist, but it stubbornly returned to her hip. She tried to relax. That really shouldn't be to indecent.

Unfortunately; the powerful hands that were gripping Cara's hips were pulling her close. Her breasts were pressed against his powerfully muscled torso. She could feel the formidable bulge that was pressing against her soft belly. She would have known that the bulge that was pressing against her was definitely not just a rolled up sock stuffed into his underwear even if Carl hadn't described meeting Cornelius in the showers at their health club. She had danced with other men whose insecurities had motivated them to attempt such obvious, pathetic deception. Judging by the way that bulge had moved as they were fast dancing, she was almost certain that Cornelius wasn't wearing any underwear.

Cara rationalized that at least her dance partner who towered over her was tall enough that his penis was rubbing against her belly rather than her vulva. Unfortunately; that penis began to swell. That penis grew longer until she could actually feel the glans rubbing between her labia through the thin, clingy fabric of her silk dress. She had slow danced with a few Black men over her college years. She had seen many more naked in the emergency room years ago when she was merely an intern. She knew that few actually measured up to the reputation. Unfortunately; Cornelius did measure up to the reputation. To make matters even worse, she could feel her traitorous sex becoming moist in response to the unexpected stimulation. She was beginning to regret indulging her husband by not wearing a panty with her bustier.

Unfortunately; as the next slow song began, the errant hand began to migrate again. Cara glanced over towards where her husband was conversing with the company Vice President. As usual, he seemed to be oblivious to her plight. He always was to engrossed in cultivating business relationships during these company events to notice how his collogues and customers misbehaved with her. On the rare occasions that she had complained about men getting to brazen with her, he had actually thanked her for not jeopardizing his business relationships by making a scene about it. Cara remained silent rather than defiant as that errant hand gently gripped her right buttocks. Emboldened by her acquiescence, his other hand began to migrate until it was cradling her left buttocks.

Cara might have been more irate if she hadn't been at least somewhat flattered. She had recently commemorated rather than celebrated her birthday. She could no longer attempt to console herself with the thought that she was not yet on the wrong side of forty. With three beautiful children under her belt, and a now thriving practice as an obstetrician and gynecologist to limit her opportunities to exercise, no reasonable amount of dieting could obscure the reality of her maternal physique. She was grateful that she was now only twenty pounds heavier than she had been when she married two decades ago. She was embarrassed yet reluctantly flattered by the attentions of a man who was a decade younger than she.

Cara wasn't certain if she should be proud or ashamed that so much of the extra weight that she had retained had gone into her breasts, butt and hips rather than her belly. One of Carl's many wonderful habits was that he preferred to watch classic movies with her rather than sports with his buddies. He always teased her about how she resembled Gina Lollobrigida. Cara had protested that she was much heavier than that famous, Italian actress. Her husband had pointed out that her breasts were even bigger too. The sensation of her big breasts rubbing against her dance partner's powerfully muscled torso only exasperated her embarrassment while further inflaming her arousal.

Cara continued to accede to the groping as the band began to play AMIRILLO BY MIDNIGHT. Their singer was a passable imitation of George Straight. As they swayed to the music, one of her partner's hands began to migrate again. The hand slowly, not so slyly, migrated from her left buttocks to her left breast! Cara rationalized that she was to shocked to protest, but she couldn't deny that the gentle squeezing was inflaming her arousal. She reminded herself that this wasn't the first time that she had felt a stranger's hand fondling her breasts. She placated her conscience by reasoning that the song would soon be over. However; the song didn't end before she was quietly acquiescing to the hand slipping inside the plunging neckline of her little, black dress to lift her left breast from its lacy cup.

Cara began to believe that the rumors about Cornelius' alleged, carnal rather than romantic exploits that Carl had revealed to her might be true. He might actually be a Casanova whose bedpost had been whittled down to a toothpick. It now seemed plausible that he had bedded a procession women, including most of the women at Carl's office. Cara had been scandalized because she knew most of those women. They seemed to be respectable, married mothers, just like herself. However; she remained mystified about why Cornelius would be uninterested in younger women, especially women of dubious repute, rather than dedicate himself to his alleged avocation to seduce more mature, maternal, more respectable married women such as herself.

When the song finally ended, Cara exploited the alleged need to go to the ladies room to escape from her tormentor. Only when she was inspecting herself in the mirror did she realize that her need was genuine. Not just one but both of her obviously erect nipples were prominently protruding and visible through clingy fabric of her dress. Her left nipple was far more prominent than the right. She blushed as she reached down her neckline to settle her liberated breast back into the lacy confines of her bustier. She lingered until the most obvious symptoms of her arousal were no longer quite so obvious.

When Cara returned to the banquet hall, she was dismayed to see that Cornelius was talking with her husband. Carl was obviously amendable to the conversation. The former professional football player had invested his earnings wisely to become a very successful businessman. He was a valued client. As she drew nearer, she overheard their discussion about her affinity for the symphony.

Cornelius spoke to her, "your husband informs me that you are frustrated because he gave you seasons tickets to the symphony as a birthday present only to have his more frequent business travels often preclude him from accompanying you. You very reasonably don't want to risk coming downtown alone. He asked me if I might be willing to be your escort for security as well as companionship."

Cara was uncertain how to respond. Cornelius would obviously be a formidable companion and protector. It had been impossible for her to not notice the pistol that was concealed within an inside the waistband holster. However; after dancing two sets with him during this banquet, she was certain that it wouldn't be wise to accept the offer. Fearful of giving offense Cara protested, "I wouldn't want to I inconvenience you. I would be missing concert dates even if Carl wasn't out of town so frequently. My patients have a habit of going into labor at the most inconvenient times."

Cara exploited her final comment as a pretext to peruse her smartphone. There were no new text messages or voicemails demanding her attention. She was compelled to prevaricate. "It appears that I should probably should be going to bed now," she embellished. "I have a patient that should be giving birth this weekend that is experiencing symptoms. I need my sleep." Just to discourage Carl from protesting, she not so subtly rubbed a breast against his elbow somewhat possessively. She continued her suggestive rubbing so that there could be no doubt that she was in need of more than sleep. Carl obviously understood the blatant hint.

Cara had insisted on booking a hotel room. She had served as an emergency room surgeon often enough to understand the risks of buzzed driving or even fatigued driving. Having a room just an elevator ride away from an event was perfect. There would be no risks nor embarrassing interactions with a baby sitter, much less their children. Their eldest was at an age that they no longer required a sitter. Unfortunately; the teenaged girl was perceptive. She often found it amusing to impede her parents' efforts to retreat to the privacy of their bedroom.

Carl eagerly obliged when Cara asked him to unzip her. The obvious lust in his eyes when he saw her standing before him in just her bustier and stockings was perfect. She knew that her breasts as well as her neatly trimmed but unshaven pubic hair was accentuated by her lingerie. Cara giggled as Carl gently pushed then laid her back on the bed. She eagerly spread her thighs to welcome him as he knelt before her. The bed was at the perfect height. The sensation of his lips and tongue ministering to her labia and clitoris inspired her to grip his head between her thighs encouragingly. Her climax came quickly and suddenly. Carl eagerly prolonged her orgasm.

Cara remained reclined across the bed as Carl rose to his feet and stepped forward to position himself between her thighs. His erection was rampant and robust. His penis was firmly erect without any hint of the softness that had begun to plague him so often in recent years. She remained silent as he grabbed a pillow. She eagerly raised her pelvis so that her husband could slip the pillow under her butt. As she felt Carl's penis probing her labia, Cara instinctively, belatedly glanced at her smartphone. The widget for her app reminded her of the risk. She was a couple of days to late in her cycle to be really safe.

Carl acknowledged Cara's apprehension, "maybe we shouldn't risk it?"

"Just be extra careful," Cara admonished. She knew that she could trust her husband to restrain himself. She also knew that she was getting to an age when she was less fertile than she once was. Unfortunately; she was also getting to an age when a pregnancy was more likely to become problematic. They had reluctantly agreed that three were enough. Her insistence on taking extra precautions was motivated as much by a desire to convince her husband to submit to her nagging than realistic need. She was eager to risk it tonight.

Carl wasn't the first much less the only man that Cara had been at least somewhat intimate with. However; he had been the one who had taken her virginity when during her Freshman year of university. Because circumstances had prolonged their courtship and compelled them to endure a long distance relationship, Carl hadn't remained the only man that she had gone all of the way with. Cara knew that while her husband wasn't extraordinary, he need not be ashamed. Cara had been disappointed that none of the other men that she had been with, not even that Black man that she had met during Spring break, had been significantly better endowed than her presumptive, husband-to-be. She would have enjoyed experiencing a penis that was on the far, right end of the bell curve. However; Carl had many other attributes that had convinced her that he would be a loving husband and devoted father. She had eagerly accepted his formal proposal when he presented her with a ring. Unfortunately; the liberties that Cornelius had taken with her while they were dancing had apparently evoked indecent desires that she had been successfully repressing for decades. As Carl eased his penis into her, Cara found herself fantasizing what it might feel like if it was Cornelius' much longer and thicker penis that was penetrating her.

After over two decades of somewhat inconstant courtship then marriage, Carl usually knew how to please Cara. There was no hint of the frustrations that had been plaguing Cara with increasing frequency in recent years. She felt herself responding. She eagerly surrendered to her impending orgasm. Her climax was as soul satisfying as it was unexpected.

As usual, the sensation of her vagina spasming on Carl's penis pushed him over the edge. She felt his penis withdrawing. Carl hesitated a bit to long as he vacillated about staining the fabric of her bustier. His penis remained poised at her vulva as he ejaculated into her untrimmed, dark pubic hair. She didn't chastise him for his recklessness.

Carl rolled over to recline beside Cara. They cuddled for a while, savoring the afterglow of their love making. "That was fantastic," Carl said. "It has been awhile since I have been able to bring you to climax like that."

Cara objected. "You're always generous. You usually give me an orgasm during foreplay."

"I know," Carl replied. "It means a lot to me to pleasure you. But it isn't the same as getting you to cum with my penis rather than my tongue. That doesn't really count. I guess that I should encourage you to dance with Cornelius more often," he teased.

"It wasn't Cornelius that gave me an orgasm," Cara protested. "It was you. Dancing with Cornelius was an embarrassing frustration."

"Dancing with Cornelius might have been a frustration and maybe embarrassing. However; he obviously got your motor running for me," Carl replied accusingly. "Admit it. You're no longer so skeptical about his exploits."

Cara was hesitant to answer. She didn't want to lie, but she didn't want to admit the truth, at least to her husband. She attempted to evade the question. "I still find it difficult to believe that Cornelius has been able able to seduce so many allegedly respectable, married women. He must either be discrete or he must leave a lot of divorces in his wake."

"The wives that I know that Cornelius has seduced all seemed very respectable to me. They were all educated, professional women with children. However; Cornelius seems to be subtly persistent. He knows how to seduce them."

"You make him sound like a Sith Lord who can seduce a Jedi Knight over to the dark side of the force. I can't believe that Cornelius could be that persuasive, even though he is so... gifted," Cara protested. "I can't believe that so many women would be willing to jeopardize their marriages."

"Cornelius is somewhat indiscrete, so I am certain of a few of his conquests. Interestingly; while his exploits have provoked turmoil when the husbands found out, they always seem to reconcile with their wayward wives," Carl assured her. "I guess that the prospect of loosing their children along with their marriage and half of everything that they have worked for will motivate husbands to be pragmatic and forgiving. I suspect that you wouldn't be so incredulous if you had not met Cornelius only once. If you were put in a situation where you had to interact and socialize with him frequently, even you might succumb to temptation."

"I doubt that," Cara retorted a bit to emphatically. She arose and turned her back on her husband. Taking the hint, he unbuttoned her bustier. Cara then retreated to the bathroom. After unhooking her garter straps from her stockings, she stripped off her bustier. She then turned on the water to soak a washcloth. She then used the wet cloth to scrub Carl's semen from her pubic hair. She knew better than to try to flush any traces of his semen from her vagina. That would only push at least some of the semen deeper into her vagina where the sperm would be closer to her cervix.

After brushing her teeth, Cara returned to the bedroom. She had vacillated about taking her stockings off but had decided to leave them on. The lingerie might inspire Carl to recuperate by morning. She found that her husband had undressed fully and turned down the bed for them.

As Carl retreated to the bathroom, Cara picked up her smartphone and opened the app. She faithfully entered notations about their recent intercourse. A pair of overlapping, heart shaped icons appeared, documenting that while their sex had been unprotected, Carl had withdrawn. She giggled as she made record of the fact that she had climaxed during intercourse. She had to scroll back through her chart for a few cycles before she could find the icon that memorialized the last time that she had climaxed on Carl's penis rather than his tongue.

Many lay people as well as some of her colleagues would have been astonished that a female physician would rely on natural family planning methods. However; no form of contraception was absolutely reliable. The much maligned rhythm as well as the withdrawal method were almost as effective as the almighty condom. The only time when Cara had gotten pregnant unintentionally, she had been overly confident in the efficacy of the diaphragm. Although her app had warned her that she was fertile, she had been encouraging Carl to remain inside her as he ejaculated to prolong her own pleasure. Her increased vigilance since their youngest was born was motivated primarily by a desire to persuade her husband to get a vasectomy so that she would no longer have to take precautions.

Cara was awakened before dawn by her smartphone ringing. Her patient had gone into labor. Her pregnancy was somewhat elevated risk. Many of Cara's patients had been having high risk pregnancies. Two had given birth very prematurely. All had evidenced clotting in the umbilical cord that had caused their problems. Unfortunately; just speculating about the possible side effects of the vaccines could get a doctor's license suspended or canceled. This patient's placenta had ruptured as her husband was driving her to the hospital.

Carl was amazingly gracious, as always. He had hurriedly gotten dressed in casual clothes as Cara slipped on a pair of scrubs. She always packed some in her overnight case as a precaution. Carl drove to the hospital as rapidly as sanity allowed. He let her out at the entrance that was closest to the maternity ward.

As always, the nurses on the ward were doing their jobs. Two of them had delivered babies themselves. That was hardly surprising because women had been giving birth since the stone age. However; women had also been dying from obstetric complications since the stone age. A quick glance revealed that the mother was already dilated to five centimeters. Unfortunately; it was the baby's butt rather than her head that was crowning. Even worse, his heart rate was dropping with every contraction.

Most doctors would have performed an emergency caesarean section just to protect themselves from liability. Cara was not most doctors. There wasn't time. Cara used forceps to reach inside to snag a heel. One foot was now protruding through the cervix which was dilated to eight centimeters. Snagging the other heel was even easier. If this hadn't been a breach birth, Cara would have been patient. It was usually wiser to allow nature to take its course. Unfortunately; waiting might cause asphyxiation. Cara reached in with one hand to grab both feet. She waited for the next contraction. As the mother pushed, Cara pulled. She was then holding a squalling, angry, new born infant by his heels, as if he was Achilles. The baby had a right to be angry. The nurse caught the fainting husband to guide him to a somewhat gentle landing on the floor.

12