Karatica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This realization had stirred many unrecognized and unknown feelings in Joseph. Someone living in a well-adjusted society might recognize these feelings as things along the lines of respect, admiration, and even love of a sort. But to Joseph who had no words for, or familiarity with, such positivity had only confused energy and butterflies in his stomach to tell him that he was feeling something wildly strong. In a fit of desperate need to do something about these feelings, joseph did the only thing that he could think to do; at thirty-one he lived his teenage years that had been denied by suppressed hormonal urges and grabbed the blue panties that he had stashed underneath his bed.

Taking a good look at the garments, he imagined something new this time. He imagined Marianne wearing them with nothing else on whatsoever. If one could only see what he pictured, they would see that it was little more than a disturbing homunculus that only a man who had never once seen or even envisioned what boobs looked like would imagine. The nipples were placed far too high, and they had no natural sag from gravity. Her body was far too perfect, looking like an airbrushed photo showing absolutely no signs that her skin was made of anything other than shiny plastic like a doll. Most unsettling of all would be the position he imagined her in, which was that of a mannequin standing, staring into space, with her arms spread eagle and her legs together, as though she were standing on a diving board seconds before jumping spinning countless axels as she slipped into the water without a splash. Honest to goodness, there was nothing sexy about what he imagined.

But in Joseph's defense, this was the first time he had ever dared to imagine a woman without any clothes on and a wave of extreme guilt washed over him as he realized that he was mentally undressing and defiling his one friend. But shame was not enough to stop this wave of hormones from crashing down on him. Joseph lay himself down in bed, quickly unzipping his pants and releasing his excruciatingly erect penis and gripping it with one hand while the other clutched onto the panties.

As Joseph pleasured himself, he lost all awareness of the world around him. He was enraptured with the thought of Marianne and the idea of being close to her physically. But even if he had remained aware of his surroundings, he would have had no way of knowing that many blocks away Marianne was having a tumultuous evening of her own.

Marianne had only once ever felt any semblance of sexual, physical pleasure in her life. As a girl going through puberty, she had once sat on the family's running laundry machine. It had been a wonderful five minutes of pleasure that she hadn't expected until her mother caught her and quickly instilled a sense of shame in her that had stuck with her, regretfully, her entire life. But, as we saw with Joseph only sentences ago, often times shame cannot stop the engine that is the hormonal mechanism of a repressed and horny person. Marianne knew that the guilt she would feel afterwards would be nearly unbearable, but at that exact moment in time she simply didn't care enough to stop.

Marianne hadn't planned on doing laundry that night. She had plenty of clean clothes for a few more days and running a load then was honestly wasteful with how empty the machine was. But start a load of laundry she did, choosing to take a seat and just let that pleasure wash over her.

It had been an instinctive decision more than anything else. When the stirrings in her loins had started during her frantic walk home after Joseph had placed those impure thoughts in her head, she had remembered the laundry room incident, which had been otherwise repressed and un-thought-of for years. It was as though her body knew exactly what it needed right then. She may have even believed it if someone had told her that those feelings were natural and that it was okay to feel them.

But as the vibrations of the machine massaged her buttocks where she sat upon the lid, she had no thoughts for what was natural or unnatural. She didn't care about what was right or wrong in either perceived or natural perspectives. All she cared about was reveling in the subtle sense of electricity that made her feel as though her entire pelvis was in a warm bath.

As the cycle continued, her pleasure slowly mounted. Her intention had been to simply enjoy a minute or two before hiding in bed in shame, hoping for sleep to absolve her of that misery. But the intensity of the feelings had caught her off guard and she found herself unable to willfully quit. She had no frame of reference for how this would go, but something inside her felt like it was growing, as though something might burst inside of her if given proper time and pleasure.

It started with the simple pleasure of the vibrations running through her, gently massaging her vagina along with the entirety of her body. But as the pleasure grew, she felt a warmth spreading, encompassing first her groin, then including her hips and sneaking up to her stomach. As the pleasure grew it changed from a pleasant warmness to something more intense and desperate. She found herself subconsciously moving her hips back and forth as the machine shook and vibrated below her. It wasn't an intentional thing, but rather an impulse that took over and was validated when little shocks and spasms began to affect her muscles within her groin and abdominals.

It went like that for nearly ten minutes without Marianne having any true understanding of what was happening or how it could get any better than that. But it did get better when another unknown instinct told her to place her hand over her vagina. With her clothes still on and not knowing what she was doing, she simply placed her hand over her groin and pressed upon her vulva, the base of her palm accidentally adding pressure right where her clitoris was. A shock of pleasure ran through her as she gasped softly at the feeling. Without thinking, she rubbed her palm on the spot where it felt good, almost as though trying to scratch an itch.

The feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt, both literally and figuratively as her first ever orgasm crept closer and closer. When it finally hit, Marianne nearly panicked for fear that she would fall off the machine. Her abdominals and hips spasmed in unison with her Kegels as her orgasm exploded. She saw stars as an involuntary moan of pleasure escaped her open mouth. Out of necessity, she released her own crotch, gripping the sides of the machine as the orgasm flowed through her.

She expected the feeling to subside, and it did slightly. But mostly the feeling stayed, encouraging her to go continue with the experiment. Without even a second thought, she did exactly that, returning her hand to her vulva and repeating exactly what she had done the first time. Moments later, she was moaning her way through a second orgasm, as though the first wave of pleasure had been followed by a second swell with little down time between.

As the second orgasm faded, the exhaustion began to overpower the arousal. Carefully, recognizing that her legs felt like jelly and may collapse if she didn't move lightly, Marianne slid herself off the machine. Gently rubbing the surface of her clothes between her legs, she found that they were wet, making her glad that she had decided to lauder her spare uniform after all so that she would have something to wear the next day.

But, as predicted, the shame instilled in her by a lifetime living in NRPL society crept up within her. She was ashamed that she had given into forbidden pleasures. She was ashamed that she had been so easily influenced by Joseph and his seemingly innocent question. And most of all, she was ashamed of the images that had flashed in her mind as she had been pleasuring herself.

For, as Joseph had been having his own masturbatory adventure while envisioning Marianne in a pair of women's panties, Marianne had envisioned Joseph wearing exactly the same thing.

12