Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her knees and grasped my hard cock, rubbing it up and down her pussy to get it moist. Then, she carefully pressed it into place. She was tight. I was as patient as I could be, sliding a little at a time while she became more wet and loose. Finally, I was in, up to the hilt, and we both breathed a sigh of relief.

I was on my elbows, kissing her, fucking her slowly, gently, telling her with my body that I was there for her, that I would always be there. She pulled her ankles up to my ass, encouraging me to fuck her harder, deeper, to fill her. My strokes were long and slow, but when we bumped, I could feel the electricity between us.

"Kiss me," she said, "and fuck me harder. I'm a big girl, I can take it. Please, Tom, I love you."

I needed no more encouragement. Our pace increased, and she got louder. I've always loved women that can talk dirty, but Karen exceeded them all. It was joyous. Our bodies slammed together, her nibbling on my shoulder, muttering unspeakable things in my ear, her ankles clawing at my ass, trying to draw all of me into her wet cunt. Her arms wrapped around me and her strength surprised me.

"Oh, god," she said, "just cum! Cum in me! It's been so long since a man has cum in me. I want to feel it again. Tom! Fucking cum!"

It might have been her tight pussy squeezing me or the dirty talk earlier, but the latest command to cum could not be disobeyed. Jet after jet began filling her as my balls emptied. With each pulse, Karen yelled, "Fuck!"

When I had finished, my poor cock shriveled in her pussy until it was finally expelled. I rested on my elbows and dropped my head until our foreheads touched.

"Marry me," I said.

She squeezed me, then began kicking her feet. "YES!" She cried.

Chapter 6: Morning

She was asleep in my arms, and I wore a stupid grin that would not go away. The woman of my dreams is naked in my bed. Well, her bed, but you get the idea.

When she woke, she looked sad and nervous. "Did you mean it?" She asked.

I squeezed her and said, "Every word. Marry me, Karen. I love you. I don't want to live another day without you."

She lay with me crying for some time.

Eventually, she slipped from the bed to visit the toilet and called my folks to tell them I was staying with a friend. Dad said there was a message from the two jackasses from dinner last night. I got the job. And I got the signing bonus. I guess integrity is worth something, after all.

When she returned, I told her the news.

"I got the job anyway," I said. "But if given a choice of getting the job or the girl, you know I'm going to try to get the girl every time."

"Well," she said, "you've got your last girl, so we can stop that hunt."

"Good point, well made," I replied, and I kissed her.

"I'm glad you got the job. Does that mean you'll be staying around here for a while?"

I sat up. "Karen, I love you. I want to marry you. We're together now. I'm never leaving you. We might need to move someday for one reason or another, but I won't be separated from you."

She straddled me, and with tears in her eyes, she said, "I'm sorry. I'm having trouble believing it's all true. I love you. I've been alone so long, and I think I've lost the ability to trust. Please be patient with me."

"Only for a lifetime," I said.

She reached between us, grasped my cock, and then she began kissing me while jacking it.

"A little more before breakfast?" I asked.

She lifted herself, then settled down on my shaft. She rocked herself forward and back while kissing me. It was tantalizingly slow, a gentle but strong motion, her breasts brushing again my chest, and her breath hot upon me. She began to speak.

"My husband was an asshole with a small dick. I've dreamed of your cock for years, and you certainly don't disappoint. I've not had much sex, so I need to catch up. Will you help me, Tom? Will you fuck me? Eat me? Let me suck your cock? Will you cum in me, on me, in my mouth, in my ass?"

"Jesus, Karen," I said as she increased her pace.

"Will you, Tom? Say yes. Please?" She said.

"I promise. I'll be your fucking sex toy if you want. I love you. I want to make you happy. I want to fill you with my ball juice! Fuck!"

She had begun bouncing on my cock, pounding my rod into her, and between that and the sex talk, I was done. I came hard. I put my hands on her hips and growled with each spurt.

She kissed me gently and said. "Finally, a man to love me."

The end.

12