Karen & Alexa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, at this rate, we're not gonna make it back to the bed to use the toys ..." she panted.

She arched her back and groaned as Karen groped her opulent breasts, squeezing them hard.

"I'm sure we'll find a way," the older sister said in a husky voice, her tawny-amber eyes reflecting the unreal desire in Alexa's. "God knows, our family gave us plenty of aggravation and tension to burn off."

"Gnnnn, but it's not like I needed it for motivation to fuck my big sissy," Alexa gasped as Karen leaned in and bit one of her nipples, tugging on it. "She gives -- uh! -- she gives me plenty as is ..."

They kissed again fiercely, before Alexa moved around her sister and began sliding her lush breasts up and down Karen's back, while massaging her shoulders. Karen let her head fall forward and sighed in pleasure. The feel of Alexa's body against hers was unreal. She'd never felt anything quite like it before, and her addiction to it was total.

She shuddered as Alexa began kissing and nipping at her shoulders, while her hands slipped around to fondle her large breasts, all the while still pressing hers into Karen's shapely back.

"Mmmmm, I could never grow tired of pampering you ..." Alexa whispered as she kissed the soft skin on Karen's neck. "I'd be so stuck on you if we'd grown up together."

"I know what you mean," Karen whispered back, nodding. "We really do have a bond, don't we? Let's get out of here, before I can't walk or even move ..."

The sisters clambered out of the tab, moving somewhat clumsily, because they couldn't seem to stop fondling one another or pressing their bodies together as they tried to move. Towelling one another down took time, but they eventually managed to stumble back to the bedroom, arms around each other and kissing the whole time. They collapsed onto the bed, writhing together.

Karen's legs wrapped around Alexa's waist as the blonde girl lay on top of her. Their hands wondered freely, groping as tongues plunged and hips thrust. Both girls were immensely turned on and heated, their still-pink skin rapidly covered in sweat again, despite the cleansing in the tub. Alexa took Karen's lower lip between her teeth and tugged on it, making the older sister moan in pleasure.

As they panted together, Alexa pressed her forehead to Karen's and looked into her eyes. They were both trembling with desire, eager to fuck one another and cum hard. Sapphire and amber eyes locked, staring into each other's souls.

"I bought a double dildo that first night here," Alexa breathed, feeling her heart thunder in her chest. "I ... in case something happened, but if it didn't, I could use it with Fre and Jeanie, y'know?"

Karen nodded readily: "I bought one too. You know what this means, right?"

"Uh-huh!" Alexa said readily, her eyes flashing with delight and an eager smile playing over her lovely face. She kissed her sister again quickly, and they both stood up and hurried over to the bags of intimates they'd each bought. Both returned to the bed, carrying a double dildo, one flesh-coloured, the other a bright red.

The sisters knelt close together, giggling as they lubed their toys, then pressed them between their breasts, squashing together. Kneeling closer still, they looked into one another's eyes as they squirmed their breasts around and slowly snaked the dildos up and down. They were both dripping wet and they knew it. They may have been new as lovers, but their instinct for one another was natural and perfect.

Karen lay back down, spreading her legs wide. She lifted her hips and moaned as Alexa held her still and slipped one end of her dildo inside Karen's tight ass. The bronze-haired beauty hissed in pleasure as her sister then pushed one end of the other dildo into her pussy, before straddling her legs, facing down toward her feet and backing up. She managed to slip her right leg under Karen's left, scissoring them close. Alexa moaned loudly as she inserted the other two dildo heads inside herself, sinking down against Karen until both toys were buried inside them.

The sisters remained still for several seconds, trembling and letting out small whimpers, pinned to one another. Both girls could feel the dildos deep inside their bodies, pushing in farther if they shifted around. This wasn't the first time for either of them, but it felt new, different and infinitely more pleasurable since it was the two of them.

"Gnnnnn, Kar ..." Alexa whispered, her eyes squeezed shut. She felt so full.

"I know ... I know ..." Karen whispered, feeling her sister's weight pushing them down inside her, to the place where she thought the dildos might punch out the top of her head. "Just ... go ahead, darling. We need this ..."

Alexa leaned forward slightly, gently resting her hands atop Karen's thighs before beginning to move her hips. She gasped and shuddered, the motion causing Karen to cry out suddenly as the dildos shifted inside her. She clutched Alexa's ass cheeks, steadying her. Alexa felt somehow reassured by the feeling of her sister's hands on her and calmed herself. She tried moving again. The dildos wiggled about inside her, and she felt them sliding back and forth inside Karen.

"So ... we squeeze and move opposite one another's rhythm," Karen breathed. "That way, they'll slide back and forth nicely."

"Gnnnnn, count on a physicist ... to add motion physics ... to lesbian fucking ..." Alexa grunted, beginning to move up and down on an angle, squeezing as instructed to pull the dildos with her, while Karen pushed and pulled opposite her.

The sisters writhed and pumped, slick, squishing noises emanating from them as they fucked one another with the dildos. They gasped and moaned, panting shamelessly. Alexa supported herself on one hand while she squeezed her breasts with the other. Karen was doing the same, using both hands, her taut stomach tensing as she humped against the blonde girl.

Alexa clenched her teeth, moving her body as rhythmically as she could, but feeling like she might pass out from the lances of electric pleasure lighting up her nervous system. She felt Karen's pussy squash against hers, and her mind reeled to think that those two huge dildos were lodged completely inside them both. She felt the one in her ass stretching her tight knot and poking deep inside her, while the one in her womanhood was squeezed fiendishly by her pelvic muscles.

Their hips had loosened up, the toys slippery with their lubrication. Their pussies made greedy sucking sounds and the girls were desperate for more. Their initial and strained tentative movements were replaced by almost a bucking motion now, their hips slapping together, thrusting the toys deep inside. Karen was gasping and hissing in pleasure while Alexa almost yelped as the dildos invaded her.

Karen's hands left her breasts and gripped Alexa's ass cheeks hard, helping to move her up and down while they bounced against one another. The sensation she felt was unreal, her pussy and her ass being stretched and pummeled. Sweat glistened on their writhing forms in the dim light of the room, both women knowing that mere seconds remained before their resistance was shattered and surrendered to the tidal wave of pleasure that was coming.

"Kar ..." Alex squeaked, strained and arching her back.

Both girls somehow refrained from screaming, and their bodies juddered as the mutual orgasm battered them. Pussies clenched around the dildos, as did their tight knots, throbbing and fluttering as they bathed one another in cum. Alexa felt tears of ecstasy she could not control streaming down her cheeks, pattering against her hot skin maddeningly. The world twisted and tilted about her, making her dizzy with uninhibited delight.

Karen, for her part, pushed up as hard as she could with her hips, the world around her going black, but still a riot of nonsense colours behind her eyes. Unreal, tingling pleasure seemed to replace her physical form, all other senses lost to her.

Neither girl knew how long they'd been lying there when they finally came to, with Alexa slumped and lying down Karen's legs in a swoon. The dildos still pinned them to one another, and they could feel their hearts beating, muscles still throbbing around the thoroughly abused toys. Alexa could feel Karen trembling beneath her, but she couldn't doubt that she was in the same state. Her whole body felt somehow like lead, despite the tingling.

"Wow ..." she heard Karen murmur somewhere above her. "We need ... to keep ... to keep doing that ..."

"No kidding ..." the blonde said breathlessly. "Damn, Kar, I've done that before, but ... great as it was, it's never been like that."

"I know," Karen agreed wearily. "Pull ... pull yourself down, and I'll pull myself up away from you ..."

Alexa nodded and reached out feebly to the edge of the bed she was closest to. Once she had a grip, she tried to pull herself forward, but shuddered and gasped sharply as the dildos inside her shifted around. It felt like her innards had almost exploded. Squeezing her eyes shut and pursing her lips, she steeled herself and pulled again, letting out a long, low moan as she felt herself start to come loose from her sister.

Karen, gripping the sheets out to the sides of her, clenched her teeth and pulled, sighing loudly as she felt the toys pull at her. She could almost see in her mind's eye how her pussy and her ass looked, gripping the fake cocks as if refusing to let go. Her pink inner lips and her delicate knot almost turned inside out as she and Alexa pulled away from each other. She gritted her teeth as she strained and then yelped loudly, the two of them coming apart with loud, wet pops.

Alexa collapsed, shaking like a leaf in the wind, her face buried in the sheets. The dildo in her ass was still lodged, but the one in her pussy had come out. Likewise, Karen found herself in a similar situation, since they'd been lying inverted from one another. Free of one another's weight and resistance, they pulled a little farther away and lay still again, trying to recover.

"I think I'm slightly worried about our sex killing us ..." Alexa mumbled, turning her head to the side so she could be heard. "I mean, not a bad way to go, but ... Jesus, Kar ..."

Karen just nodded, but she was certain that Alexa would somehow feel the motion. "Michael ... Michael needs a second giant dick ... so he can do that to me all the time ..."

Alexa smiled: "You've got a death wish, then. You're nuts, sissy."

"You've seen me put up with our family; how sane can I possibly be?" Karen said wearily, slowly snaking a hand down and find the dildo still lodge in her ass and taking hold. She clenched her teeth and groaned loudly as she slid it out, shuddering as it popped free. The hand holding the godemiche just flopped on the bed and the dildo rolled a short distance away.

"Snuggle?" Alexa asked from somewhere below her.

"You're younger, you came to me ..." Karen breathed, still not daring to open her eyes, afraid she'd be dizzy still.

Alexa moaned and reached behind herself, finding her dildo and pulling it out, mewling the whole time. It dropped to the floor with a dull thud before she managed to turn herself around wearily and crawl up her sister's body, finally arriving at Karen's face. They kissed lovingly as they snuggled into an embrace and just rested, content to exist together. Several minutes passed before anyone said anything.

"Tell me something about yourself that would surprise me," Karen said finally, looking at the ceiling while caressing her sister's lustrous golden hair.

Alexa opened her eyes and looked at her elder sibling for a moment and then considered, pursing her lips. The she smiled. "When I was thirteen, I had such a bad case of sister envy that I cut my hair in a bob, just like yours in the pictures in my albums."

Karen raised an eyebrow and looked down at Alexa in what could only be called surprise. "You what?"

Alexa nodded, confirming her statement. "I hero-worshipped on you so hard that I snuck out and got my hair done in a bob like yours, when I should have been at school."

"What ... what did mom say?" Karen asked, still baffled by the statement. She couldn't even picture Alexa without her long, glorious golden locks.

"She cast a kitten, that's for sure," Alexa almost giggled, remembering the incident. "Except for Fre, everyone thought I'd gone bananas."

"They were right," Karen said rather emphatically. "You'd lost your mind, you little ding-dong."

"Aren't you supposed to be flattered or something?" Alexa asked, looking up at her and smirking. "It wasn't enough that I was humping pillows and getting off to images of you all the time, but I tried to look more like you?"

"Fine, fine, I'm flattered, you silly girl," Karen allowed, kissing her sister's head. "I assume mother gave you the speech about how important it is to have role models, but also to be your best self and your own person?"

"Yup, it wasn't the first time I got that speech, nor the last, but it was probably the most earnest time I received it," Alexa mused. "Not only was she giving me grief for trying to be someone else, but I think ... I think the bob was a mistake around her, y'know? Kinda reminded her that she didn't have you in her life anymore."

"Sounds like mom," Karen agreed, nodding. "You're far too remarkable to worry about ever having to imitate anyone else, Alli."

"I know that now," the younger girl agreed. "But when I was thirteen and my hormones were in flux, well, I needed a hero. I wanted to measure up to you, and apparently that included your patented hairstyle. Hey, at least I didn't try to become a physicist."

'The mind doth boggle ..." Karen mused, shaking her head.

"Well, you know mom, always trying to help out in subtle ways," Alexa mentioned. "She kept playing 'We Don't Need Another Hero' by Tina Turner for weeks after that, hoping I wouldn't be cognizant of it."

"Poor mom, you must've been a terror for her," Karen laughed. "How long did it take you to grow your hair back?"

"Almost a year," replied the blonde. "She kept on buying these super shampoos, meant to help grow hair long, lustrous and strong. I think she was hoping it'd get so strong that scissors wold never cut through it again. It was one of my bigger boo-boos growing up."

"Do you have pictures in those photo albums of yours?"

"Possibly," Alexa considered. "Or on disk, I transferred a lot of stuff to digital format over the years. I'll find 'em."

The sisters were silent for some time.

"We've gotta call or at least text the husbands," Alexa said eventually. "But phones and laptops are all so far away ..."

"Isn't that your laptop right beside us on the night stand?" Karen inquired, glancing over at it.

"Nnnn, too far away ..." mumbled her sister. "I know, 'lazy millennial,' right? Fine, hang on ..."

Wearily, Alexa managed to clamber off the bed, hobbling out to the living room, where the sisters had left their phones. She handed Karen's over and then plunked down on the edge of the mattress, checking her messages. Aside from Freja and Jeanie sending her naughty pictures, there was nothing.

"Pfff," she said finally. "The one person I wanna hear from, and he's nowhere to be seen."

"Oh, Alex will leave you be until you tell him," Karen mentioned, looking at her own phone, scrolling through minor updates from the faculty and some random observations from her husband that he understood she would not see until later in the day. "He's being polite, even if he doesn't want to be. I taught him well."

"Y'know," Alexa mused as she moved back onto the bed and laid on her side against her sister, head propped on her hand, "Mom told me all about how you were raised, but ... I've always understood it from her perspective exclusively. And that might be somewhat off, wouldn't you think?"

Karen put down her phone and shrugged. "I like to think I was a rather straightforward child, if earnest and diligent. Obedient, certainly."

"Oh, puh-lease," Alexa almost snorted. "Mom said that I was nowhere near as defiant as you were. She said you could be a royal pain in the ass when you got your mind set on something, and nothing under Heaven could change it."

"Well, maybe," Karen allowed. "I'm trying to picture you being raised by dad."

"Ugh, I probably would be the bitch-queen Galadriel I cosplayed as today," Alexa muttered. "I can feel the ruthlessness, y'know? It could be second nature."

"That's the Blackwell in us, Alli," Karen said, sounding serious. "Best advice? Heed it, but tame it. Never let it control who you are. You've met our family now. They're out of time; they're anachronisms."

"Boy, are they ever," Alexa sighed. "Most of 'em would've been perfectly at home in the Hanseatic League."

Karen smiled: "Is that reference Alex talking, or do you know that of your own accord?"

"Y'live in Germany and Denmark and you're gonna learn things, no matter how hard you try not to," Alexa said with a shrug.

"Ding-dong ..." Karen said with a smile, pulling her sister to her and kissing her deeply.

***

The sisters had slept well, wrapped in one another's arms. Having messaged their husbands to say they were doing fine and would call them the following night, they'd simply drifted off, knowing that another laborious day awaited them. They rose and showered together, doing little more than kissing or caressing, since they wanted to stay focused for the day.

A light but complete breakfast was brought to them, and once they were finished, they began preparing for the day. Karen had more tactics planned, knowing that she had to keep the pressure on the family members who opposed her continued helmsmanship of the Blackwell name and industries.

Alexa was dressed a little less extravagantly today, wearing a skirt-suit not unlike what her sister had worn the day before, but in a deep royal blue. Karen's outfit was a smart and subtle tweed, but today she was wearing pants. Both girls carried attache cases.

There was a knock at the door.

The sisters looked at one another, since they had not been expecting visitors, but then Karen shrugged and went to open the door. Looking out, she saw their second cousin Lauren standing in the hallway, looking somewhat concerned.

"Lauren, this is unexpected," Karen remarked, allowing the woman to enter. Thankfully, the two of them had cleaned up the scattered clothes and Alexa had hurried into the bedroom to hide the toys and other evidence of their frolics. "Not that I mind, but what brings you to my doorstep?"

The woman fretted for a moment, clearly at odds with herself about something. She was in her late thirties, Karen believed, and her branch of the family lived in Baie-Comeau. Her shoulder-length hair was somewhat darker than most Blackwells, and her eyes were a greenish-hazel, rather than the ice blue the family was famous for. Also in contrast to the rest of the family, she had a decidedly nervous disposition.

"Karen, I ..." she began, but then paused, fretting again. "I'm sorry to bother you."

"You've never been a bother to me, Lauren," Karen assured her, gesturing for her to enter and head to the huge chesterfield. "Please, come and sit."

Lauren nodded and sat, still seeming hesitant. "I ... Greg is planning to try and force you out."

Karen tried to act surprised by raising an eyebrow. "How do you know that?"

Lauren looked at her lap. "I overheard him talking inside his office downtown. I was dropping off flowers for one of the marketing department girls, because she's pregnant, and when I was passing by his office, I could hear him talking to someone through his door."

"Any idea whom?"

"No," Lauren said, shaking her head and still looking at her lap. "But I heard him saying that you needed to go, to let other blood in."