Karen and Scott 02: Not-so-Orphan Twins

Story Info
Orphan Twins discover an Uncle, an Uncle with info & secrets.
2.2k words
4.17
11.6k
17
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Karen and I lay in bed together, many things had kept us both from having slept very well...the least of which was the fact that my Twin Sister and I had sexual contact with each other for the first time. Which excited Us both more than anything. Both exciting and frightening was knowing that We were now, finally and for the first time, on Our own...free from foster care. What disrupted Our sleep the most was the thought that We might actually have Family...well, an Uncle at least. We spent 13 years as Orphans...and after reaching legal adulthood, We find out We aren't?!

"You're thinking about Him too, aren't You?" Karen said gently. Her head resting on my chest.

We had never slept naked. We had never cuddled so closely. Karens leg was between mine, the front of Her thigh comfortably against my groin. Karens head was on my chest, one breast pressing against my side, the other against my stomach. I could feel the warmth of Her smooth crotch against my leg. I began caressing Her long hair, and She my chest.

"We never got His name." I responded softly. "That's got to be the first question when We see Him today."

Karen squeezed Her naked body against mine at the mention of seeing Him. I could feel Her body tense up.

"What if He is..." She paused, "...what if He ISN'T?!"

"Hopefully We will get the answer to that today." I said holding my Sister tighter. "Than and MUCH more."

"This feels right." Karen said after shifting to look me in the face. "Last night felt right, too."

"Everything is right as long as We're together." I replied as I caressed Her face, brushing some of Her long hair from across Her nose.

"I gotta pee!" Was blurted as the sheets were pulled off of me as my Twin Sister bolted from the bed. I watched Her naked body scoot across the room and into the bathroom.

I lay there for a couple minutes, fighting my own urge to pee. Then Karen crawled on top of me. Straddling me 'cowgirl'. Her warm vulva pressed against my morning wood. Her firm breasts felt wonderful against my chest. She began nuzzling my neck and kissing my ear. Shivers ran down my spine, through my ass-crack, and into my cock. Not only was my cock swelling from the pleasure my sister was giving to my erogenous zone, but Her grinding on my engorged cock was creating an urge to pee like I had never experienced.

"I gotta pee..." I whispered in Her ear, with no change in Her actions or position.

"I gotta pee, now." I said with a bit more volume and urgency. This time met with more passionate action at my ear, and harder grinding on my cock.

I could feel my Sisters pussy getting hotter and Her juices begin to flow. The two sensations, coupled with my own from my bladder became too much.

With my arms and Hips, with one graceful, powerful, and desperate motion...I lifted, shifted, and slid from beneath my Sister to the floor. Without ceasing motion, I sprung from the floor and into the bathroom. In a moment, I realized I would never make it into the toilet bowl. I leapt into the shower and released a stream of urine like no other, nearly reaching the ceiling.

For nearly a half-minute I peed up and unto the wall of the shower. When my bladder was finally empty, my erection was still as hard as ever.

I walked out of the bathroom to see my Sister frantically masturbating on the bed. Her knees were behind Her arms. She had 3 fingers violently pounding Her pussy and another 2 in Her ass. I had seen Her masturbate many times, but never so rough and never doing anything to Her ass.

I slowly walked towards Her, stroking my cock. An orgasm beyond what I had ever witnessed from Her caused Her body to convulse. Her eyes rolled back in Her head. Juices began to gush from Her pussy and onto Her tits. A long moaning groan came from Sisters mouth as She continued to orgasm for 30-40 seconds. Suddenly, She went silent and completely limp. Passing out from an orgasm beyond what I could have imagined. I continued stroking my cock as I stood bedside watching Her body unconsciously convulse with the remainder of Her colossal orgasm.

A few minutes later, Karens eyes fluttered open. It took a bit, but She was finally able to focus on me standing next to Her spent body, hard cock in hand.

My sister reached out Her pussy-juice coated hand, and wrapped it around my cock, replacing my own. Her slick hand, the overpowering aroma of Her pussy, and my own need to release combined to make short work of me.

My Sister, seeing I was about to erupt, slid closer. The first 2 ropes of cum She aimed directly at Her tits. The next at Her belly. The remaining spurt and oozed onto Her face.

The early morning light shone through the window. As the last of my cum was sucked from my cock, my sister rubbed my cum over Her tits and belly. She used my still hard cock to smear my cum all over Her face. The combination of cum and pussy-juice made Her body glisten in the pre-dawn light.

"You're a mess...We have to get ready for work...and I don't know if I will ever go limp again!" I said bending down and placing a sweet yet passionate kiss on my Sisters cum-covered lips.

Helping Her up and to the shower. I stripped the bed and remade it with dry bedding while She cleaned Herself. Going in to Wash Her back, I diddled my thumb around Her asshole and thumb-fucked Her ass a little. She arched Her back and sighed softly each time my 2nd knuckle stretched Her asshole.

Giving Her firm, wet ass a solid swat I said, "Get dried and get dressed! I can smell breakfast."

We entered the dining room just as Kathy was putting a rather large breakfast on the table...a mound of scrambled eggs, what must have been a whole loaf of toast, an entire roast worth of bacon and sausages, a stack of biscuits, a gallon of each orange juice, apple juice, and milk, a block of cheese, a heap of pancakes, and already 2 giant waffles on each of 4 plates.

"Who else is coming for breakfast?" Karen asked in shock at the amount of food on the table.

"I know...I just wanted You two to know how life SHOULD be." Kathy said exasperated, "I just went a little overboard!"

"A little...?" Bill said as He began adding food to His plate.

"Sit! Eat!" Kathy said as She went back into the kitchen. "Muffins are almost done."

All I could do was laugh as I sat my sister at the table. Scooping and piling food on both Her plate and mine. All I could think was this was almost enough food for a breakfast rush at the Diner.

Karen and I weren't halfway done when Bill stood up. "You two container all this Up for Us?" As He placed Kathys empty plate on top of His own and placed them in the sink.

"You two take some time off." Kathy added as She got up from the table. "We have some temporary help at the Diner this week.!

"But..." was all Karen and I could simultaneously get out before Bill interrupted.

"But nothing! You two are off for the week!" We were sternly ordered by Bill.

Kathy and Bill were up and gone before We knew it. Karen and I looked over the mountain of food before Us. We portioned the food in containers and baggies.

After everything was put away and clean, Karen and I just looked at each other. It was barely 7am and We didn't know what to do. We wandered through the house exploring. Walked through the Yard, admiring the food and flower gardens.

Then We was the gazebo housing a hot tub. As I turned to look at my Sister to ask if She wanted to soak, She was already topless and unbuttoning Her jeans while slipping off Her shoes.

I quickly followed suit.

We soaked for a few hours. Masturbated a half-dozen times...both Ourselves and each other. Karen eventually lay on the hot tub deck to sunbathe.

11am was approaching and I could see my Sister was beginning to get pink.

"Are You gonna lay there and become a lobster or are We gonna go meet this Guy claiming to be Our Uncle? I said splashing water onto my Sisters firm, naked, pink tits.

"Is it that late already?!" Karen said bolting up.

"Yup...just after 11." I replied climbing out of the water.

As We made the short walk back to the house, We both agreed that the hot tub needed to be a regular thing.

Walking into the Diner, We saw that Our un-named supposed Uncle was already there. Bill was sitting with Him in one of the large 'Family' corner booths. There was a box and a few manila envelopes on the table.

Seeing Us, Bill got up. Meeting Us part way, He gave Us both a hug.

"He showed up shortly after We opened." Bill said in a soft tone. "You three have a lot of talking to do."

"I realized I hadn't properly introduced myself." The Man said getting up as We got to the table. "My name is Michael. I'm so glad You are both here."

We shook hands and sat across from Michael. Over the next 2 hours, Michael showed Us many generations of documentation and photos. Ending with pictures of my Twin Sister and I with Our parents and Him.

His absence and lack of knowledge about Our fate in the accident that Killed Our Parents turned out to be due to Him being in prison for blue-collar criminal activity. It wasn't until 4yrs after the accident that He was released. Only then did He find out why He had stopped receiving mail from His Sister. He was told by the local authorities that there were no survivors from the accident and that all remains were cremated. Only a headstone with Our last name was placed over Our parents ashes. He assumed it also contained Ours.

For 9yrs, Uncle Mike had lived knowing He was the last of His Family. A belief that was shattered Yesterday.

We sat and talked the rest of the day. Him telling Us stories of His life and Us telling what few We had of Ours. We also found out that Our Mother and Uncle Mike were also Twins!

The day ended with Bill and Kathy inviting Uncle Mike to stay the night at Their houses. Since it was late and He didn't relish the idea of the 3hr drive back home, He agreed.

Karen and I agreed there would be no 'playing' between Us that night due to Our new-found Uncle sleeping in the room opposite the adjoining bathroom.

The next morning, after breakfast, Uncle-Mike explained that He had some phone business to attend to. Bill and Kathy headed to the Diner. Karen and I headed to the hot tub.

Karen and I spent a portion of the morning talking about having Family, masturbated both Ourselves and each other, and sunbathing.

We were lost while masturbating each other again in the hot tub when Uncle Mikes voice snapped Us back to reality. "May I join You?"

We had learned after years of masturbating in foster-care, not to move. Stay still and act casual. We hoped that He thought We were just resting... sitting next to each other with Our heads back and Our jaws slack.

"Of course." Karen welcomed Him. "Plenty of room."

Uncle Mike began stripping, revealing a fit and well-toned body similar to mine. Removal of His underwear revealed a cock comparable to my own.

"Everything in line with the business?" I asked as Our Uncle slid into the water across from Us.

"Five-by-five." He responded with a pleasurable tone settling into the hot tub.

Over the next few hours, the small-talk and exchanging stories helped a certain level of comfort between Us get reached. Karen would occasionally reach from the hot tum to get Us cold bottles of water to drink. Each time less inhibited. Eventually, She was sitting on the side, all but Her lower legs exposed. Uncle Mike doing the same from time to time checking messages on His phone.

Karen had gotten comfortable and removed Herself from the water. Laying on Her belly sunbathing.

Feeling more and more comfortable myself, I had begun to masturbate slowly.

After a time of silence, Uncle Mike spoke in a somber tone, "I not only lost the last of my Family in that crash..." He paused.

Karen and I both glanced at each other, then looked at Uncle Mike staring into the water.

"...I also lost my 2 Lovers." He ended fighting back tears.

"You and Mom...were..." I stopped not knowing how to word the question.

"You and Our Dad were Bisexual?" Karen said after sitting Up. "You and Mom were Incestuous?" She added looking at me.

"Yes." Our newly found Uncle replied. Failing to hold back the tears any longer.

"How did it first happen?" I asked lifting from the water and sitting on the side of the hot tub.

Uncle Mike chuckled, "Which? Me and Your Mom or me and Your Dad?" His glance lifting to meet mine.

"Either." Karen spoke.

"Both." I added.