Karen Becomes University Proctor

Story Info
Karen gets to discipline university people.
6.4k words
4.44
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Susan Greenway

[This story involves significant discipline with the associated embarrassments, including bodily functions. All characters are over 18.]

Professor Kathryn Thompson, as chair of the Women's Studies department at the University, was often consulted by the President when student behavior issues arose. Vivian Masters found that Kathryn had a shrewd sense of what action would be appropriate in any situation where students required disciplining.

Physical disciplining was limited to students who were 18 years old or older. Most of the faculty and students were female, although the University had begun to admit male students several years ago. There had always been some men on the faculty but now they comprised a larger portion of the professoriat.

The University had stuck to its long tradition of strict discipline despite the huge changes in society that had ended such a policy at almost all campuses. In the past, the faculty had been empowered to enforce discipline as each instructor saw fit. Not surprisingly, the discipline imposed ranged widely, from loss of points from a term grade to physical punishment, usually in the professor's office. Vivian was worried that both the disparity and the obvious danger of students being even partially disrobed in a faculty office were likely to cause a major scandal.

Kathryn Thompson taught a course in Women's Studies that was restricted to female students only. She included lectures and demonstrations, inter alia, of disciplining, which ventured over the sexual line, Vivian thought, but which were defensible within the realm of empowering women.

"Do you think there's some way we could standardize how students are disciplined?" she asked Prof. Thompson, who was sitting in a wing chair across from the presidential desk. Kathryn was tastefully attired in a navy knit dress that accentuated her nice figure with a hem that fell a few inches above her knees. She was wearing her thick, black-rimmed eyeglasses that had become a trademark for her.

The President wore a shirtwaist with an attractive blue design, along with burgundy pumps and a champagne-colored skirt that was hemmed at her knees. She favored gold stickpins and had one on.

"Let's get away from grade reduction," Kathryn answered, "because it leads to endless arguments among the faculty about how much is too much. In fact, let's centralize the whole business. I know a charming younger woman who has an excellent job in finance but who I think would respond positively to the position I have in mind for you to offer her."

Vivian urged her to continue: "Tell me about the position and about her, please, Kathryn."

"I would call the position Visiting Proctor," Prof. Thompson replied. "This relates to it being connected with discipline and the "visiting" will make the faculty happier as it implies lack of tenure. Actually, she could remain in that status indefinitely, so long as you continue to have full confidence in her and her work.

"All faculty would refer matters requiring application of discipline to her," Kathryn continued. "There will be no reduction of grades for misbehavior. Instead, the matter would be referred to her on a standard form with recommendations and room for comment and description of the offense. She will have a range of punishments to choose from.

"Most of our students are women," she went on, "so a woman imposing discipline makes perfect sense. The minority of students who are male have already accepted the general orientation of the University toward women. I would take responsibility for supervising her, in my capacity as your interim Provost. She will have her own ideas, but I would expect that word would get out that the punishments can include traditional physical punishment and even non-physical punishments such as writing lines or serving corner time."

"There shouldn't be too much trouble here as there might be elsewhere," Kathryn summed up, "because many of our faculty members, especially the female ones, already employ several of these punishments, usually in the privacy of their offices, but even at the front of classes at times."

"It will definitely be wiser to have this centralized in one place with one disciplinarian," Vivian agreed. "So, tell me, whom do you have in mind?"

"Several years ago," Kathryn responded with care, "I had a superb student who has been working in the financial world and doing nicely. I've spoken to her, and she will consider taking a leave of absence to serve as our Visiting Proctor. Let me add that she is a practicing but definitely non-professional dominatrix or domme. She is personable, attractive, and can be severe. I think that she will relate well to students, as she is in her early 30's."

"Will she be able to return to her financial career if this doesn't work out?" Vivian asked.

"I'm quite sure she would," Kathryn said. "She is well regarded. I've spoken to a few contacts I have to check on that."

"Sounds good to me," Vivian declared. "Please arrange to bring her to see me soon."

"Will do, my dear," Kathryn smiled.

* * * *

Later that day, Prof. Thompson called Karen Dufresne and explained what she had discussed with the University President. Karen was quite surprised and was excited when Kathryn suggested that she stop by to discuss the position with her. After the call, Karen called her roommate Christine in and asked her to prepare something light they could enjoy with Prof. Thompson.

Then she told Chris about the possible post at the University. Chris's eyes widened as she registered the news and responded: "Karen, darling, you're going to be an academic bigshot and you can discipline students, too!"

Karen had washed her lovely auburn hair earlier that day, so she just changed into a quite simple sundress from her favorite home wear of tee and shorts. Since they were dining at home, Karen went braless as her chest pressed out against her sundress. She stood 5-9 and had firm 36Cs--her breasts tended to draw the attention of both women and men whom she was about to discipline until they felt the first spank or cane stroke.

Kathryn rang their doorbell a few hours later and received a rousing welcome from both Karen and Christine. When they sat down, Kathryn explained how Karen would be a Visiting Proctor in charge of conducting all student discipline at the University.

"You'll be getting referrals from faculty and administrators," Kathryn said. "Since I'm serving as interim Provost, probably for at least another year, I can be the person you report to, and if and when I go back to pure faculty status as chair of Women's Studies, I'll make sure the right person fills my shoes then."

In response to a question from Karen, who was dressed correctly in a flattering violet dress. Karen had nice breasts and often was able to go without a bra but recognizing that she was being considered for a position of high responsibility and excellent application of discretion, she had a bra on which would not attract attention. Kathryn told her that she could use any disciplinary methods she felt were effective, barring only anything that caused permanent injury. "I also think that you should limit punishment to those traditionally employed, at least until we see how the whole program works," she advised. "But spanking and similar physical castigations and use of non-physical punishments like writing lines and corner time, are all approved. I discussed this specifically with the President."

"You'll get a referral slip entered into a special program that enables only you to retrieve the entry sent by the faculty member or administrator ordering the discipline," Kathryn continued. "The student will report to your office suite--you'll have a secretary and I hope, Chris, I can get you on board as Karen's assistant, if you want to do that. The student will bring a copy of the referral slip."

Chris, who worked as a sales manager at a large drugstore, smiled and said she'd love to help Karen if Karen agreed, which Karen showed right then that she did. "I may have to spank you, Chris," she said jocularly, "for suggesting that I might not want you with me."

Chris flinched at the softly expressed threat from Karen, who indeed was her domme. Karen patted her on her shoulder and told her she truly did want Chris and meant to imply nothing else.

"Do you have any experience with disciplining men?" Kathryn asked.

"I do," Karen grinned. "Some women whom I've disciplined have brought their boyfriends or even husbands to me. I get a special pleasure, I will admit, from whacking men. Those of them who grew accustomed to being disciplind by me tended to return on their own, without referral." She didn't bother to mention that more than one of her own boyfriends had lowered his trousers and underpants to receive a good spanking from Karen. They ended up respecting her and wanting to be with her more than ever.

They all enjoyed the nice repast Chris had prepared and then Kathryn said she had to go. She kissed Karen and also Chris, thanked them, and said she'd be back to Karen as soon as everything was done to appoint her and announce her role.

The president trusted Kathryn and said she could meet Karen when she was about to start. Vivian issued a news release through her communications office, which went to faculty, administration, and all students.

"I have decided," it read, "that the University needs to change its disciplinary policy for students. It is well-known that we have been having a plagiarism epidemic, due to advances in technology, as well as other misbehavior. Using punitive reduction in grades is neither effective nor fair. Instead, I am appointing a Visiting Proctor who will impose all discipline on referral from faculty members and administrators whose appointments entitle them to impose discipline.

"Ms. Karen Dufresne is hereby appointed Visiting Proctor with the academic rank of Professor. She will have sole authority to impose physical discipline as recommended by those who will refer students to her office. She will have the authority as well to determine appropriate discipline in all cases, although she hopes to be able to follow most recommendations. There will be no complaint process nor appeal from either faculty or administrative referrals, or from the Proctor's determination of appropriate disciplinary action. She will report to Professor Kathryn Thompson in her current capacity as interim University Provost. Those entitled to recommend discipline will receive referral slips and materials through campus e-mail.

"Faculty and staff members may also be referred to the Visiting Proctor only in my discretion upon my being apprised of any serious misbehavior on their part."

President Masters received little kickback on her appointment. Most of the faculty were delighted to shed the responsibility of imposing discipline physically. Vivian speculated that no one was prone to complain for fear of being regarded as some weirdo who got his or her kicks from spanking students. Moreover, most of them liked Kathryn Thompson; they knew they might have a louder woman as head of Women's Studies, and they appreciated the way Kathryn charmed her students and defused potential disruptions. As for faculty being disciplined, Vivian had not had an occasion to order or to impose punishment for several years.

"When a few women undergrads came to her concerned about the change," she told them that a woman would be in charge of this and, except for referring pupils to the proctor, the faculty as a whole would be out of the process. "No more spanking or obviously improper behavior by old codgers--female and male--in their offices," she remarked.

Just before Karen was scheduled to assume her responsibilities as Visiting Proctor, Kathryn brought her by to meet the President. Vivian, hardly a pushover for ambitious young women, liked Karen right off. She liked Karen's pleasant reserve and demeanor and could see that students were unlikely to be able to work their way around her.

Vivian found herself entranced and observed, "My dear Karen, I'm tempted to ask that you show me your disciplinary style by disciplining me right now, if you don't mind."

Karen was surprised that the commanding University president was actually wanting to be punished as if she were a student referred to Karen for misbehaving.

"Of course, Ma'am," she answered. "If that's what you'd like, I can certainly accommodate you."

Kathryn chimed in that she hoped Vivian knew what she was about because Karen would leave her with a red bottom. Vivian blushed momentarily but then looked at the young dominant and confirmed that the request she made was serious.

Karen then summarily told Vivian to lift her navy suit skirt and go stand in the far corner of her office. The President took a moment to register the order, but then did just what she had been told to do: she lifted the hem of her skirt above her waist, disclosing a white half-slip and pale blue, silky panties. She then walked calmly to the corner and faced into it.

Kathryn was still amazed as Karen smiled at her. "While you're at it, Karen," Kathryn now announced, "why don't you put me through my paces too." It was not a question but a request.

Karen smiled again and ordered Kathryn to raise her skirt similarly. The Provost disclosed she was wearing plain cotton white undies. She proceeded to the other far corner, holding her skirt above her waist.

Karen now came by each woman and efficiently pulled her panties down to her knees. "I expect you both to keep your legs apart, so your panties do not fall further," she warned them. Both looked and felt a bit embarrassed; neither had ever displayed her privates to the other before.

Karen crooked her finger and beckoned the President to lie across her lap as Karen sat down on a nice armless chair in Vivian's office. Vivian walked as best she could with her panties at her knees and placed herself across Karen's lap.

Karen, for her part, observed that the President's bottom was a bit creased and as her legs were spread, she could see her most private places. Wasting no time, Karen began to spank the President fiercely, quite hard.

It did not take long for Vivian to begin first to moan, then groan, then cry out as Karen's strong spanks reddened the Presidential bottom. After spanking Vivian with her hand, Karen picked up her hairbrush from her handbag and began applying it to Vivian's now tender bottom. This caused some low screams.

"Is this too much for you, Ma'am?" Karen asked her respectfully.

"No, my dear," Vivian responded coolly. "I'm just somewhat out of practice."

This made Karen wonder who had last spanked the University President.

"And you needn't call me Ma'am when you're disciplining me, dear," Vivian told her warmly. "Just call me Vivian or Viv."

This amazed Karen, who had regarded the University President as an austere presence. She now ordered Vivian by name to stand and bend over the end of the couch on the other side of her office. Karen also told Kathryn to bend over the other end, so both women faced each other.

Karen took out her thin cane, which had been bent in her large handbag. She swished it in the air a few times, which definitely fazed Vivian. But then Karen moved behind Kathryn and instructed her, "Kindly count for me, 'One, Miss Karen, etc.'"

This surprised Kathryn, but now she was thinking: "In for a penny, in for a pound." As she felt the first stinging stroke from Karen's thin cane, she managed to say quietly, "One, Miss Karen, thank you." She found herself gasping by the time she'd said it eleven more times.

Vivian now knew she was next. Karen decided not to make her count. She didn't want to frost the President. Also, Kathryn hadn't been spanked, unlike Vivian, so Karen decided that the President deserved a break. She did deliver stinging strokes with her cane to Vivian's large bottom, moving expertly down her bottom. The last two or three made Vivian scream because they hit the tender overhang of her bottom cheeks.

After she had taken the same twelve as Kathryn received, Vivian was given leave by Karen to rise and pull up her silky panties. She seemed relieved that this ordeal was over now.

"Miss Karen," she said pleasantly, "I'm delighted to have you on the job as our Visiting Proctor. And I look forward to regular reports on how you feel things are going."

"I'll be sure to provide those to you, President," Karen answered, reverting to speaking with high respect and formality to the President.

* * *

Karen's first day as Visiting Proctor at the University was hectic. She had asked Kathryn Thompson, the professor and department chair who taught Women's Studies, and was now serving as interim Provost to assist the University President, Vivian Masters, to expedite the appointment of Karen's roommate, Christine, to be the Proctor's assistant.

Working the system expertly, Kathryn managed to get Chris's papers through the convoluted appointment process in record time. This enabled Chris to get on board as Karen began her work.

Kathryn had obtained a sizeable budget for the new office, to acquire disciplinary equipment: a horse for those being caned, for example, to drape themselves over, several canes of varying thickness and length, whips, tawses, straps, crops, and tappets. Kathryn also located an old, large, wooden desk for Karen to have in her private office, and some restraints, including cuffs that were attached to the wall and some to the punishment bench.

Both Karen and Christine expected things to start slowly. That was the situation until at about lunchtime, when the computer system came to life with several referral slips.

Karen didn't know that many faculty members, much less administrators, but the first referral came from Prof. Linda Wilson. The referral was for one of her graduate students, Terry Miller, whom Prof. Wilson blamed for making major errors in computing and entering term grades in one of the professor's courses.

"Prof. Wilson?" Karen asked Chris.

"Oh, she's an economist, in her 30s," Chris replied.

"Probably about my age," Karen said.

"I think a little older," Chris said. "She has a reputation for being strict. It was fairly well known that she sometimes spanked, especially when her grad students messed up."

"Well, she said on the slip that she hoped I would use my discretion in deciding how to discipline Terry," Karen observed.

"What are you going to give her?" Chris asked, expectantly.

"I'll decide when she arrives," Karen responded, "but I think it sounds like a good spanking and a few cane strokes are in order."

"Sounds right," Chris said.

"Glad it meets with your approval," Karen said crisply.

"Sorry, boss lady," Chris grinned. "Maybe you should have her do some corner time?"

"I'll think about it," Karen snapped. "And you think about what you'll get when we get home."

"Hey, I hope you won't get on me for trying to be funny," Chris aimed to lighten the atmosphere.

"OK," Karen replied. "I'm just a little queasy about the first time here."

"I'm sorry," Chris said. "I guess some of these professors don't like losing their power to punish."

"I wouldn't be surprised," Karen commented. "So, at the beginning, I need to be careful."

"I'd be surprised if any of them would think you're too severe," Chris suggested.

"Who knows what they will think, sweetie?" Karen laughed.

An hour later, a subdued young woman appeared in their office and said she had been referred by Professor Wilson. She looked to be no older than her mid-twenties, Chris thought. She was wearing a mid-length dark skirt and a nondescript off-white top, and flats.

"So, you're Miss Miller?" Christine asked her.

"Yes, ma'am," Terry Miller answered.

Karen walked in from her private office.

12