Karen has a date with Lisa

Story Info
Karen's adventures continue, getting in shape, and Lisa.
5.9k words
4.7
7.4k
10

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Karen five days after her encounter with Loren to get serious. She'd run the gamut of emotions from elation to depression, from shame to belligerence after that night. How could she have done it? Wasn't't it wonderful? I never knew sex with a woman could be so exhilarating? What would my friends think? And for money!! Am I a whore? A lesbian whore? She played this game of one woman tennis to the point of exhaustion and she'd arrived at an accommodation, of sorts.

"Fuck it, I'm 56 and if I don't do it now, then when?" she said to herself.

Karen was one of those women who once she had made a decision she following it through to its logical conclusion. She knew she needed a make over. She needed to tone her body, she really wanted to develop her core strength. The thought of Loren's performance with the strapless strap-on still had the capacity to start a tingle between her legs, and she needed, she thought, to be able to do this if she was going to offer her customers an exciting experience and one that also rewarded her. In addition to her core she needed some upper body work if not to fully arrest then to slow the inevitable result of gravity on her ample bosom. Given her earning power she could afford a personal trainer.

"I'll look into that later."

More pressing was her wardrobe. If she was going to become the companion of powerful women, she need to look like them. She reasoned that it would reassure them of her maturity while at the same time not making it obvious to the casual observer that she was anything more than a colleague of her companion. She was impressed by Loren's Jill Sander outfit and decided that would be the look for her. That Sander also shared her interest in girls sealed the deal. She went on line. The girls looked lovely, especially the coloured model with short hair. She wondered if her adventures might include such a woman one day. She'd only been to bed with white women. She rolled through Sander's online offer. An elegant pants suit might be right. Her fee from her night with Loren would buy Sander's latest black tailored trousers. They exposed the wearers ankles and, she thought, mine aren't too bad. So she bought those. A crisp button up the front white shirt and jacket that went with the trousers, it had square shoulders and deep V front that would reveal as much, or as little, of her bosom as she wanted. Understated and elegant. That was the look she wanted.

Karen was pleased with the progress she was making but there was one thing she had not done and it was getting to a problem. She had not shaved herself since the meeting with Loren. Her pubic hair had begun to sprout and it was itchy. She like the shaved look, but it was only dawning on her that she'd need to shave her pussy regularly to keep it from itching. She needed a shower and now was as good a time as any. She stood under the warm fountain and began to relax into the decision she had made. She took a critical look at her body in the mirror, lifted up her tits and let them sag. Her nipples hardened. She washed her ass and pussy with a soapy flannel, all the while looking at herself in the mirror. She found the experience erotic.

"What do I look like when I cum? she thought. What does a client see?"

She began massaging her right breast with her left hand, pinching and pulling her nipple the way she likes her lovers to do it. With the right had she held the hand she started massaging her mound in a circular motion. She could feel her pussy lips swell and faint shocks ripple across them. She looked herself in the eye and continued to rub her pussy, using her middle finger to part her lips and seek out her clit. Rhythmically here finger went round and round in ever decreasing circles, grazing her clit on every pass, and with every contact the wave of ecstasy within her began to rise. Looking at herself, Karen could see that she had a slight Mona Lisa smile on her face as her sexual pleasure increased. As the wave rose higher she pulled her nipple to hurting point, let it go and pulled at it again. She found the mixture of pain and pleasure increased her orgasm which by now was nearing its climax. She held her gaze as at that moment her knees nearly buckled and she let out a guttural groan of sublime pleasure. She hugged herself and ran her palm between her legs, squeezing the last jolt of pleasure out of her now very wet pussy. She looked up at herself and smiled.

"I'm going to enjoy getting good at this," she thought.

Delightful as the masturbation was she also knew she was only deferring the inevitable and, sitting on the edge of the bath, she reached for shaver. She'd found some shaving cream that her late husband used to use, he flashed back to her when she inhaled its spicy aroma. If he only knew, she thought. Karen applied a liberal amount of the cream first to the right side of her pussy and carefully began to run the disposable razor through the foam. Touching herself like this was curiously erotic as well. It was fortunate that her labia were still swollen as this made the shaving easier. She was soon finished and moved to the left side.

"I wonder if I can get this done professionally?" she thought, and made a mental note to find out.

As Karen was getting ready her phone rang. She didn't recognise the number. A frisson of excitement gripped her.

"Yes," she said.

There was a woman at the other end. She was coming to town on business and a friend of hers had suggested she give Karen a call. She would have a free night next Tuesday and wondered if Karen might like to join her for dinner.

"I'd be delighted, Lisa," Karen said, resisting the temptation to ask who it was who recommended her.

The other woman asked Karen about her fee and Karen said to her what she had said to Loren.

"I don't have a fee," she said, "I prefer to leave it to my companions to decide if I deserve compensation."

The woman expressed surprise telling her she thought she was awfully trusting.

"Well, trust forms a large part of what I do," Karen said enigmatically.

*

Her date with Lisa was five days away. She had got a recommendation for a personal trainer from her granddaughter.

"Dex, she's full on, takes no shit, and is not into guys," Judith told her.

Sounds good to me, Karen thought, a woman after my own heart.

The next morning Dex arrived at 10 am sharp. She was five foot ten, slim, narrow-hipped androgynous, could have passed for a boy in the dark if the light wasn't on her breasts. Her hair was very short and she wore a black ring on her thumb.

Karen welcomed her to the apartment.

"What do you need from me", Dex said after she'd told her her hourly rate. "I've squeezed you in. So this will have to be quick."

Karen, shifted in her seat.

"Great bedside manner," she thought.

"Well?", said Dex.

Karen took a deep breath.

"I need to get my body into shape. I want to be leaner and firmer all round. I also really want to develop core strength."

She hoped she wouldn't have to tell her why.

"Ok," said Dex. "Let's see what you've got. Take off your clothes and let me get a better look at you."

Karen was slightly surprised. She's barely met this girl and already she's getting her kit off for her. She started with the blouse and then the skirt and stopped, a little self-consciously. Dex just looked at her as if say, well, get on with it. So Karen stepped out of her pumps, pulled one strap of her bra down then the other and rotated the garment so she could unhook it. She dropped the bra on the floor.

"Panties?" she asked. Dex just met her gaze.

"What do you think? she said.

Dex just stood there examining her body like a mechanic would the parts of an engine. Karen could feel her eyes evaluate her breasts, her belly, her pudenda, thighs and legs. Dex asked her to turn and she could feel those same clinical eyes on her ass and legs. She heard her move towards her and she turned.

"Keep looking strait ahead," Dex commanded. Karen obeyed.

She felt Dex behind her and then she jolted. The woman had placed her hands under Karen's bosoms and appeared to be weighing them.

"I'm evaluating the extent of the sag in your boobs," Dex said. "It's a couple of inches, by my reckoning."

She removed her hands, lightly grazing Karen's tumescent nipples.

"You could get a boob lift to reverse some, but probably not all of that, but exercise won't reverse it. But we can do some exercises to give you more support and they firm things up a little."

Karen, by the stage was facing her. Dex squatted down and started kneading her thighs.

"You've got good quads," she said, "for a woman of your age."

"Thanks a lot," thought Karen.

And like a cowgirl checking out her filly's wethers, Dex ran her hands down past Karen's knees to her feet via her calves.

"Good legs," Dex murmured.

She then grabbed hold of Karens hips and rotated her so she could assess her ass. Much like with her boobs Dex held her butt cheeks and slowly lifted them and let then down.

"You've got a really good ass, Karen," she said, using her name for the first time.

She felt Dex part this cheeks and have a good look.

"You're not very good at shaving your pussy, are you?" she offered.

Karen cleared her throat.

"It's something new for me."

"So I see." Dex removed her hands from Karen's ass and Karen could sense her breath on them.

"So Dex, what's the verdict?"

"I think I can work with you. A program of light to medium weights for your upper body will bring some welcome tone to your tits...do you mind if I say tits?"

"No, not all," stuttered Karen.

"You'll get more strength in your shoulders and arms. As for core development the best method is Pilates. It's great for the stomach and it gives you great vaginal control as well."

Karen felt her faced redden.

"That's just what I want. How....long...do you think it might take me to develop a really strong core?"

"Well, how long is a piece of string, Karen?" said Dex, regarding her with a mischievous smile. "If you work at it, say, 30 the 60 minutes a day, you could be rick solid in month or so. But like so many things, Karen, if you don't use it you lose it."

Unnervingly Dex held Karen's gaze for longer than normal.

"I will design a program for you," she continued. "You don't need to see too much of me but I will come by from time to time to test your progress."

"You're going?" said Karen a little too urgently.

"Yes, I told you Ihad to squeeze you in. I'll send the exercise program to you by the close of business today and recommendation on where to buy the equipment you will need."

"While you are recommending things, do you know of any one whose good at" and here Karen gestured toward her inexpertly shaved quim.

Dex laughed, "my girlfriend keeps me neat down there. But there is someone I know..."

"Does she do home visits?" "I believe she does. Let me give you her cell."

All this time Karen had been standing there stark naked. Her nipple were as hard as pistachios and about as large. Dex walked closer to her and gave her Cindy's cell. She held Karen's gaze in the same hard way as before and lent in and kissed her on the cheek.

"Yes," she said, "I think we can make some progress with you."

"Fuck," Karen thought. "She made me wet just by looking at me."

*

Karen's big day arrived. She'd been doing Dex's exercises for three days. The Jill Sander outfit had arrived the day before and it was everything she wanted. Elegant, understated, serious but not boring. She wore black Ferragamo high, but not too high, heals with matching clutch, large enough for her phone and a serviceable dildo. Her Pilates exercises, though having a beneficial effect, had not yet strengthened her core sufficiently for he to confidently deploy her strapless strap-on with a client.

Lisa has asked to be at the hotel for seven. So Karen got there at five minutes before and positioned herself at the bar. She ordered a Scotch strait up and sipped it. Lisa was bang on time. She spotted her in an attractive black dress that came to above her knee. She had good legs, shapely ankles, that supported a generously proportioned woman, probably a 12, or maybe a little bigger in US sizing, and about Karen's age, she thought. She had a pleasant face, slightly lacking in definition, and wore her hair just above her broad shoulders. Karen watched her as she stood off centre in the foyer, clearly looking for someone. When Lisa cast her gaze toward to bar Karen nodded her head, Lisa smiled and walked towards her.

"Karen, I presume" she said, mocking Stanley's greeting to Livingstone.

Karen inclined her head, smiled warmly.

"That is me. Can I get you drink," reversing the economic role. Lisa look as if she were about to say 'Isn't that my job?' but didn't and graciously thanked her.

"What have you got?"

"Scotch," Karen said.

"I'll have the same, with a little ice."

They took their drinks to a darker corner of the bar where they wouldn't be observed.

"I love your outfit, " Lisa said.

"Jill Sander. I love her look."

"I wish I could wear her clothes as well as you do."

"So have you know Loren very long," Karen inquired.

"We go back a long way. She worked for me ten years ago, and we hit it off and have have stayed in touch, actually, close would be a better way of putting it, since. A lovely woman. Very talented. She said you were too."

"That's very generous of her," said Karen who thought to herself, 'fuck! this woman doesn't take much time.'

"So tell me about you," said Karen. "How long are you in town?"

"I'm the head of sales and marketing for ---- on the east coast. It's pretty much full out all the time. But I love it. Downside--it's tough on relationships. My choice, no complaints, but it's the reality. You? What's Karen's story?"

"Oh, you know. I was married for some time--my husband died six years ago--I have a daughter. Recently I've come to realise that that I need to get out more and meet people, especially women, interesting people, like Loren, and, if I may say, people like you. So I started this business really to satisfy my curiosity; I don't set limits and I don't force things. I had a client a few days ago" (this was a lie) "and we spent a very nice evening going to the theatre. I was home by 10.30 and in bed by 11. At my age," looking directly at Lisa "at our age, one learns to go with the flow. Don't you agree?"

Lisa smiled. "That's a very good business you have. But I'm one who likes to control the flow a bit."

"So, what do have planned for us this evening?" Karen asked.

"Well, I hear Jackson's is good for dinner," said Lisa, "I thought we'd start there and see where the flow takes us."

"Perfect," said Karen.

Jackson's was two blocs away, the evening was warm, so Lisa decided they would walk. Karen regretted wearing heals but betrayed no discomfort. They walked side by side, not too close, but it was clear to any onlooker that the two women were together. Karen notice the appreciative glances she received from a couple of men. Lisa logged it as well.

Dinner was not as free flowing as Karen had hoped. Lisa told her at great length about her job and responsibilities. Having the marketing piece of the business mean she dealt with advertising agencies and that afforded her the extra benefit of brushing shoulders with some pretty attractive eye candy.

"If you know what I mean."

Karen thought she did.

Karen tried to steer the conversation towards literature, movies and music but Lisa's world seem to be circumscribed by job and a single lesbian lifestyle -- though she didn't quite put it like that. She tended to like the sort of movies that gave her "release", as she put it with a conspiratorial wink.

"I read so much at work, I don't have time for books," she said. Karen's heart sank.

"This woman could bore for Baltimore," she thought.

Yet Karen reminded herself that she was in the "service" business, and had a Jill Sander outfit to pay for. So she was careful to be attentive to Lisa's stories, flatter her perspicacity, and, importantly, her person. She complemented her on her skin (though she might have thought twice had she known Lisa would spend what felt like 20 minutes on the subject) and her outfit which, she said with a sly grin, gave glimpses of an interesting terrain beyond.

"Well, you might want to explore that later," Lisa said.

Karen demurred, instead she ran the big toe of her stocking feet up Lisa's lower leg. Lisa accepted the complement with a smile.

As they walked back to Lisa's hotel, mostly in silence, Karen wondered what Lisa would be like in bed. She'd never been with a large woman before; her experience had been with much skinnier women. They arrived at the hotel and walked purposefully towards to elevators. One was waiting for them.

They walked in and as the doors closed Karen grabbed Lisa and kissed her. After an initial start, Lisa respond and soon she was sliding her tongue over Karen's teeth. Ding! the floor had arrived. Lisa took Karen by the hand, which she gave a squeeze, and walked to her room. It was the room you'd expect in an upscale hotel. Soft, indirect lighting, big puffy pillows propped up against an over large bedhead and the bed, well, the size of Switzerland. Big picture windows looking out over the city and a nearby park. The bathroom was large too. It had a wall-less shower with a seat, opposite which was a wall sized mirror.

"For those who like to watch," thought Karen, who did.

"Take off your jacket, kick off you shoes," said Lisa. "Drink?"

Karen slipped off her jacket and looked for a place to hang it up. She found the wardrobe and put her shoes in that too.

"Scotch, please, straight up."

She sat at the end of the bed watching the other woman.

She certainly had a rump on her, she thought.

Lisa stood up from pouring the drinks and handed her the scotch.

"Your health, Karen."

"And yours, Lisa."

Karen steadied herself. There were requirements she had that needed to be spoken. She reclined on the bed, supporting herself on her elbows, and said:

"I guess as you've brought me here you might want me to spend the night with you?" Lisa smiled and nodded. "Well, I'm not into placing restrictions on our...activities...but there is one thing I do insist on", Lisa raised a menacing eyebrow, "and that is, we take shower together. If I'm going to fuck a girl properly, I want her properly prepared...Deal?"

A broad grin was coring Lisa's face as she said, "I couldn't agree more."

With that, Karen walked over to Lisa and began to undress her. Lisa leaned forward as so she could to unbutton Karen's shirt. In no time with no attempt at allure the women were disrobed and looking at each other.

"I love your tits, Karen..Oh, you shave, mmm very nice. Turn for me, oh yes," she ran her hand over Karen's butt, "and what a fantastic ass. Could you bend over?" Karen touched her toes "oh sweet mystery of joy, I've found you."

And she ran her finger over Karen's rapidly engorging pussy, and puckered cherry. Karen shivered and goose bumps appear. She stood up.

"I didn't tell you to stand," Lisa said was an ever so slight edge to her tone.

Oh, is that the what likes, dominant to submissive.

"I'm sorry," said Karen.

Lisa smacked her butt, not too hard and not unpleasantly.

"Shower time."

They both put on shower caps, nothing worse that wet hair when you are rolling in the metaphorical hay.

"Me first or you?" said Karen. Lisa indicated Karen should wash her first.

"Okay, back to me," said Karen.

And she set about soaping up the latter-day Juno in the shower. She rubbed in circular motion over her shoulders. She lifted her arms to clear her arm pits, then her sides and returned to the middle of her back, just above her butt cheeks. They were magnificent orbs, not saggy, but rounded and firm. Karen started to soap her up, first the outside and then moving to her crack, holding it one one side at a time and pushing her flannel down the length of her. From the growling she could hear above the noise of the shower Lisa was enjoying it. She then indicated to Lisa to stand with her legs further apart and proceeded to apply the flannel to the inside of Lisa's thighs. The moaning became louder. As she rubbed backward and forwards the top joint of her thumb lightly grazed Lisa's vulva, now quite swollen.

12