Karissa's Cheerleader Cunnilingus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsterygor
mrsterygor
333 Followers

Karissa moaned as she embraced the rough sex. However, Jason was ready to switch things up again. He pulled out of her and stared at her freshly fucked ass for a couple seconds.

"Your ass is so fucking perfect," Jason told her.

"Hey, why do you think I made the cheerleader squad?" Karissa joked.

"Hey, it actually does makes sense," he commented. "Alright, now get down on your back. And make sure you keep that short skirt of yours up."

Karissa rolled onto her back. She hiked her miniskirt up as far as she could and made certain that it wouldn't roll down.

Jason breathed heavily as he elevated Karissa's right leg into the air.

"Keep it up there," he instructed. "You're going to really enjoy this."

"Don't hold back," Karissa told him. "Fuck me fast and hard."

"With pleasure," he replied.

Karissa moaned loudly as he pushed his cock inside her and pounded her with his fully aroused cock. Her body wasn't used to this fast paced sex, but the pleasure overwhelmed her discomfort.

Jason's breathing grew louder as he moved faster and thrust himself in deeper. The bed shook violently as he fucked her hard. Karissa's cum continued to soak into the skin of Jason's cock as they fucked, making him further aroused.

Jason grunted as he slammed his cock into her. Karissa screamed as he hit her G-Spot. She shut her eyes and let out a drawn out scream as she embraced the orgasmic bliss.

It was that moment that pushed Jason to the brink and made him climax.

Jason screamed as the semen shot up and triggered his orgasm. Karissa opened her eyes as she realized that he was ready to cum.

"Pull out!" Karissa cried. "Jason! Pull it out now!"

Jason cried out as he pulled his cock out of Karissa. However, he couldn't turn away from her in time.

"Oh, fuck!" he screamed.

Instinctively, Karissa grabbed her violet cheerleader briefs off the black pillow and held them in front of her pussy. Jason moaned as he ejaculated all over her panties. Several streams poured out as he came into the spankies. She gasped as she felt the liquid melt into the briefs in front of her pussy.

After a few seconds passed, Jason finished cumming. He let out an audible groan as his orgasm came to an end.

Karissa tossed the wet panties onto the bed. She stared at her pussy as she scanned it for Jason's cum. She breathed a sigh of relief. They were very fortunate. Jason did not cum on her. However, there was still some bad news.

She stared at the briefs and let out an audible groan. Jason had cum on the outside of her spankies instead of the inside.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked.

"I have to wear these briefs to school today and at tonight's game," Karissa answered. "And the stains are going to be pretty damn visible. Ugh. Goddamn it."

"Well... you could just wear them inside out," he suggested. "That should work."

"Really?" she asked him. "You're sure it won't be noticed?"

"Hey, you can pull it off," he reassured her.

"Well... if you say it works, then I guess I'll have to take your word for it," she said.

Karissa grabbed several tissues from a nearby tissue box and wiped the cum off of her briefs. She started to put the briefs on, but Jason stopped her.

"Hold on," he said. "I'm still feeling hungry. One more sampling?"

Karissa smiled as she set the briefs down, got down on the bed, and spread her legs. Jason lowered his mouth and began to kiss her wet twat.

Karissa placed her hands in Jason's hair and played with it as he made out with her moist pussy. She moaned as Jason's lips, teeth, and tongue made her cum again.

After she finished cumming, Jason stuck his right hand into her pussy and moved it around until it was covered in her cum. He raised his sticky fingers up to his mouth and began to lick them.

"Holy fuck, you are really horny," Karissa remarked.

"Well, you're a beautiful and barely legal cheerleader," Jason pointed out, as he finished cleaning his hand off. "How could I not be?"

"Hey, you know how to satisfy me down there," she told him. "I'm not going to complain about horniness when someone is capable of doing that."

"Good," Jason said. "Alright, I got to get going now."

Jason climbed to his feet and began to get dressed.

"But I'll see you at the game tonight," he promised. "Perhaps I'll still be hungry."

"If you are, I'll do what I can to satisfy you," Karissa promised.

"We'll see," he remarked, as he grabbed his belt and put it back in his pants loops. "Oh, and try to get on the pill as soon as you can. That way we can avoid all of these close calls. Didn't think I would struggle to control myself like that. I'm glad you stopped me from cumming all over you."

"I'll see what I can do," she replied. "Next time, I want to know what it feels like to have you cum inside me."

"I know you do," he told her. "Oh, and one other thing. Make sure to remove and change those bedsheets for me before you head out, okay? Don't want Beatrice finding your cum all over the bed."

"Not a problem," she said.

"Alright, I'll see you later tonight," he told her. "I know I'm definitely looking forward to having more fun with you and getting to teach you more."

Jason leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on her right cheek. Then he departed from the guest room.

Karissa quickly changed the bedsheets, tossing the damp sheets into a nearby laundry bin. Then she grabbed her clothes off the floor and began to get dressed. She made certain to wear her stained cheerleader panties inside out.

Once Karissa finished dressing, she slowly opened the guest room door and peered out into the hallway. Thankfully, there was nobody in sight. She stepped out into the hallway and closed the door behind her. Then she began to head towards the stairs.

The bathroom door opened, and Becca stepped out into the hallway. She was wearing a dark blue bathrobe. Karissa didn't say it out loud, but she could tell that Becca and her boyfriend just had sex in the shower.

"Morning, sis," Becca said.

"Morning," she responded.

Becca eyed Karissa. She seemed to notice that something was different about her. However, she wasn't one for guessing games.

"Everything okay?" Becca asked her.

"Never felt better," she answered.

And with those words, Karissa headed downstairs.

The football game arrived much sooner than Karissa thought it would. The events from this morning were so memorable that it helped her get through what was normally a long and tedious school day. At the same time, it made her even hornier than ever before.

At one point during the school day, Karissa waited for the women's locker room to be empty, barricaded the doors, and masturbated, thinking deeply about her hot morning sex with Jason.

Once halftime arrived, Karissa joined the other varsity cheerleaders on the football field to lead the halftime routine. She stood in the center of the group.

Karissa clapped her hands and shouted loudly as she attempted to pump up the crowd. The home team was getting blown out, but she was in too good of a mood to allow the outcome to minimize her excitement.

Suddenly, she noticed someone familiar that was near the front of the crowd. It was Jason. She didn't know how long he had been there, but she guessed that he was eyeing her the entire time.

Her smile turned into a big grin as she stared at Jason.

Inspired by Jason's presence, Karissa jumped up into the air multiple times. Her miniskirt flew up as she spread her legs apart. She knew that Jason was very horny right now, and she wanted to excite him while he was amongst the unsuspecting crowd.

Then Karissa did a frontward flip, showing off her body as she flipped across the football field. She enjoyed being able to show off her body, being equally innocent and naughty at the same time.

The crowd paid close attention to Karissa as she showed off. However, they had no idea what was on her mind and that her cheers and emphasis on school pride were not as innocent as they seemed.

Karissa's grin grew wider as she raised her right leg up into the air, allowing Jason to stare at her panties. He smiled as he stared at the briefs that covered the twat he recently kissed and penetrated.

She could tell that he wanted to take those violet cheerleader panties off of her and pleasure her again.

Karissa was already looking forward to feeling his lips get pressed back up against her soft lips, making her wet and bringing her more orgasms.

As she pictured the sexual scenarios, Karissa's voice grew louder as she shouted her cheers. Her voice emphasized more excitement than usual as she thought about what was to come.

Yep. Karissa was definitely looking forward to her next session of cheerleader cunnilingus.

mrsterygor
mrsterygor
333 Followers
12