Karl and Scott (Ch. 02)

Story Info
The next morning we awoke to a new world of sex.
6.1k words
4.89
7.3k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In truth, I don't remember much about my dream, other than it was a good one. I think I was at an amusement park or fair or something, riding a rollercoaster and having a good time.

And then I started feeling... good. I mean good. It was this great emotional high as if everything was going my way and the entire sky was vibrating in energy. But it wasn't just euphoria, I was feeling it physically too... like, the most amazing sensations of my life were throbbing through my body. All that feeling overwhelmed the dream itself, and with a shock I opened my eyes and realized I was awake.

There was a second of disorientation--where was I? I mean, the place seemed familiar but I wasn't in my dorm, any of the couches I regularly crashed on, or....

And that incredible feeling that tore me from my dream washed over me all over again. Pure instinct, I could do nothing but release a deep-throated, rumbling purr.

After a few moments, I raised my head and suddenly everything was clear. I was laying in my folks' guest room bed, and Karl, my best friend in the whole world, was kneeling between my naked legs, with my granite-hard dick halfway down his throat.

"Karl...?...FUUUUUUUCK" Whatever thought I had was driven from my mind as my buddy's mouth drove down my cock.

Karl released my dick, looked up and said with a smirk, "Aha, Sleeping Beauty awakes."

Now, like many young guys, Karl's and my friendship had always been based on a fair amount of wise-ass banter and snarky come-backs. Right there, right then, I had nothing to throw back. Nothing but desperation: "Oh God buddy, don't stop. Don't... stop...."

His mouth returned, wrapping around my cockhead, bobbing fast and hard. I arched my back and let out a growl as raw electricity ripped across my body. But he was just getting started. After a second he drove down again, twisting his fingers down my shaft as he went. The jumbled words I cried out were likely blasphemous in five or six major religions.

At that point, Karl pulled back, looked me in the eye and said in a husky voice, "Scott, my friend... you have a mighty thick dick."

And like that, he shifted to a completely different assault. He turned his head so that rather than me essentially fucking his mouth like a well-lubed hole, his mouth was sliding sideways up and down my shaft. Fuck that was good. He next raised his head and started tickling my piss-slit with rapid-fire flicks of his tongue, driving me absolutely crazy. When I thought I was going to scream, he went back to diving down on my cock as far as he could. I roared in encouragement.

Karl then moved into a rhythm of using his mouth in every which way he could, shifting tactics like lighting, never letting me gain my bearings. All the while, he used his fingers up and down my shaft to get at places his mouth couldn't go. God DAMN I was in heaven. My best bud, in the course of an evening, had given me the best fucking blowjobs of my life... and this one was better than anything. Far better than the blowjobs of every woman I had ever been with. Collectively.

I realized that as all this had been going on, I had spread my arms wide, and was clutching the sheets harder than a Jaws of Life prying open a wrecked car. I was just trying to hang on.

But something triggered in my mind. I deliberately released my right hand, and slowly brought it down to Karl's head. The gesture was an instinctive one--I often held the heads of gals sucking me and tried to guide them as to what I wanted. But this was... different. Instead of gripping him, I found myself... holding him. Massaging him. Running my fingers through his tousled hair.

In some corner of my mind, the intimacy of my own gesture startled me.

Curiously, Karl responded in kind. One hand continued to work my dick, but the other slowly started caressing my abdomen, running through my treasure trail, and slowly working its way up to tease my hairy nipples. I moved my other hand on top of his and started rubbing our fingers together, essentially holding hands as he worked my chest.

With a slurping plop, he pulled his mouth off my cock, causing me to gasp lightly. Before I could whine out a complaint, Karl said "Let me try something here." In a bit of awkward grace, Karl hoisted himself over my legs, onto his hands and knees beside me. At this point, he shifted direction so that he was kneeling with his head toward my feet, with his knees at my right side. From there, he leaned forward and took me back into his mouth. The new position allowed him to drive down much further, causing me to yelp appreciatively as he went.

"Better?" he asked?

I don't know what kind of incoherent sound I made in response, but it was most definitely better. Karl was now able to get more of me down his throat, but I quickly realized another way it was most definitely better: from this new position, I got an incredible view of the hottest ass I had ever seen.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure I'd seen Karl's butt before; best friends usually see each other in various kinds of undress all the time. But Karl and I had never been roommates, and in fact lived on opposite sides of campus. If we showered after some activity, we usually just did it in our respective dorms. Plus, at that time and place, it was a risky move to check out a guy's ass--for all intents and purposes, you were on safer ground checking out his girlfriend's ass than his. And of course, in our frenzied sex last night, I was too focused on his cock to ever see his backside. I'm sure as fuck that if I had realized how hot it was I would have remembered.

But I got an eyeful now... and if anything, checking it out made my dick get even harder. I mean, holy fuck the guy could have gotten work in Hollywood as a butt double. The ass cheeks were perfectly round, pure muscle. They were lightly hairy, but the hair became denser into his asscrack, dancing around his hole.

Without a second thought, I knew I had to explore it. I slowly, gently moved my hand and began massaging his butt. I needed more. So much more. But there was no time... everything was too much, and Karl's assault on my cock had brought me to the breaking point. I couldn't hold back and began to thrash violently. "I'M FUCKING GONNA CUM! I'M FUCKING..... UUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHH!"

Rope after rope of cum exploded out of my cock as I came so hard I think I lifted a half foot off the bed. Karl gobbled up as much of it as he could--impressive, given the circumstances--and let anything he couldn't swallow dribble from his mouth and down his chest. My body stopped convulsing, but he didn't immediately let my spent cock drop from his mouth. Instead, he gently milked me for a few minutes. I luxuriated in the sensation as long as I could, but soon became way too sensitive and gently urged his head back. He rested back on his haunches, and languidly stroked my chest as my breathing settled.

"You ok, Scott?"

I chuckled as a responded. "I don't think I've ever been this ok in my life!" We looked intently at each other for a second, then my eyes narrowed and I said with a smirk, "And buddy, it is time to even the score!"

Karl let out a rumble of extreme anticipation as I roused myself, gripped him and manhandled him into a position flat on his back, spread-eagle style.

And then, I took my buddy in, in all his physical glory. As I said, we didn't see much of each other naked, and the chances I did were usually minor and fleeting... and on the sly. Last night it was too dark, and we were way to horny for anything but direct action and immediate release. But now in morning light, I was able to fully appreciate just how fucking hot he was. We were both in the category of All-American Guys. He was active, and had been since before college. I wouldn't call it a gym body--it wasn't that intentionally developed. No, he had a great build just from living an active life. Like me, he had respectable amount of hair on him--not a Yeti, but not smooth. Enough fur on his chest so you knew he was all guy. From the way he was laying, I could also see the hairs of his armpits. The fur also dusted his lower abdomen, darkening into a treasure trail and an impressive man-bush surrounding his cock.

And what a cock it was. Fully hard, he was easily 8 inches, easily beating mine. But his had less girth than mine--Karl was right that I was pretty thick.

I wanted to explore my buddy's incredible, and incredibly masculine body. I started in on his nipples, sucking them like I was a baby starved for milk. He groaned in appreciation, and slowly moved his right hand to his cock. I blocked him from stroking himself, and he grunted in frustration... but dammit, he and his cock were mine. I next did wide sweeping arcs across his chest, running from hairy nipple to hairy nipple, before sliding down in an obscenely wet slurp right down the middle of his chest, stopping only to work his navel. I was again amazed at how different this was than with a woman--his muscles made for a firmer chest with more rises and falls... more texture. And speaking of that, I was falling in love with the texture of his chest hair as my tongue rolled over it. Fuck, this guy was the textbook definition of A Man.

Also curious, from watching Karl's reaction, I could tell he was digging the morning stubble on my jaw as moved across his skin. I kept circling his body, playing off my wet tongue and my sharper stubble to set his skin on fire. While doing so, my fingers continued down, lightly teasing him as I drew circles around his crotch, ever closer. I just lightly brushed his hairy balls... and that's where Karl's patience snapped.

"Fucking SUCK me, Scott! C'mon, fucking SUCK me!"

I obliged.

The funny thing is I never thought I'd be so fucking aroused by sucking someone else's dick. Having just shot a huge load myself, the edge of my primal, animal hunger had subsided somewhat, and I was able to study it... really drinking it in. His dick was both harder, and somewhat softer than I thought it would be. I loved taking it deep into my mouth, and feeling his hardness as I rubbed my tongue around it. I pulled out and licked all the way down the shaft, ending with my nose buried in his bush. The scent there, stronger than last night, flipped switches in my libido that I didn't know I had. It was the smell of raw man, of raw sex, completely unfiltered.

Since I was there, I went to work on his balls, while slowly stoking his spit-slick shaft with my hand to keep him honest. The balls were a mouthful of a meal, and I rolled each one in turn around my mouth with my tongue. I could tell Karl was enjoying it... you could tell by his unending groans that the man was in heat.

Remembering our conversation from last night, I raised his balls gently, and then started flicking that magic spot behind them, prompting a few appreciative "FUCK YEAHS" from my bud. Again, his scent was at its thickest, and the whole experience was driving me as a crazy as it was him. Mostly by accident, as I was working my mouth behind his balls, my tongue shot out and ended up doing a bit of a long dive even further, slurring its way toward his asshole.

The response was instant, and remarkable. "Oh FUCK!!" he barked, louder than I ever heard him. More amazingly, his entire body literally convulsed, as if he had just shot the biggest load of his life. Interesting. I went back to playing with his balls in my mouth, but tried again, shooting a long tongue-shot down his taint toward his ass. If anything, the previous effect was bigger. He about jumped off the bed, howling in raw need.

I wanted to explore more, but fuck it... he and I were both in serious need for a big finale. I pulled back and went to town on his cock, pulling out every trick I could think of. He was way, way too far gone to hold back. "OH God, I'm gonna... Oh God, Oh God... OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I could barely hold back the tide of cum that hit me. It flooded my throat, forcing me to pull back. The next shot gushed all over my face, and sprayed all over our chests, even reaching his face.

Still catching our breath, we both fell back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. The moment lengthened, and lengthened some more.

Silence except for our mutual panting.

I didn't have anything to really say... or maybe more accurately, realized there was just too much to say and I had no idea where to start.

Finally, Karl swung his hand over in my direction, lightly patting my chest. "Still alive over there?"

"Yeah," I responded, "and feeling good." Another pause lengthened, and finally I filled the gap the only way I knew how. "I gotta go to the bathroom. Since I'm getting up, I'm heading downstairs to make some bacon and eggs. You in?"

"Yeah, man. Just give me a sec to catch my breath."

I got up and looked around at our clothes, wildly thrown around and intermingled. Having no interest in digging through them or getting fully dressed anyway, I just grabbed a robe from my bedroom next door. Better for frying bacon anyway.

Just about the time breakfast was all done, the smell of frying bacon seemed to draw out Karl. He wandered into the kitchen still slightly disheveled, wearing nothing but his underwear. We loaded up our plates, and like the crass barbarians we were, we wolfed down everything in seconds while mumbling out some forgettable breakfast banter.

When we were done, we both leaned back, and I figured I'd rip the band-aid off. "So. Are we... are we... good?"

Karl cocked his head slightly, and said "Well, we're sitting here with each other's dried cum caked in our chest hair. I'd say we're pretty tight."

"That's not what I mean, ass wipe!" I admonished as I threw piece of uneaten toast at him. "I mean, is this gonna be weird? Last night before passing out I had a moment of fear that this was going to be like one of those hook ups where you regret everything as soon as you shoot, and start counting the minutes until you can make your escape. And I mean... I've never done anything like this with a guy. What does any of this mean? Did we just royally fuck things up?"

"You always overthink things," he pointed out levelly.

I glowered. "You never think things through."

After a second, Karl sighed, backing down. "Fair. To your point... no, I've never done anything like this. I've never thought of myself as doing anything like this. So, its all new to me too. I have no idea what it 'means.'"

"Should we talk about it?" I ventured.

Karl was surprisingly pensive... not his usual MO. "I don't know what there is to say, really. I liked what we did. A lot. Like... a fucking shit ton. But yeah, it's all a bit surreal. But... I'm not upset. Really."

"I liked it too. I mean, yeah, I really liked it. But I...." I paused here, not sure what I was asking. Not even sure what I was thinking. "And I wanna say that I didn't invite you here as part of some sex trap or seduction or anything. I was just...." I trailed off again, even less sure what I was thinking. "Look, we are just finally working things out between us. I don't want to ruin things with by making a big mistake."

Karl gave a small smile and nodded. He... paused, clearly struggling with words. "All I'm gonna say is that... I've made my share of... sexual mistakes." He gave a nearly imperceptible wince as he said this. I graciously looked down. "But this didn't feel like one of them. I woke up this morning thinking that same thing: like, what just happened? But then I saw you lying there sleeping with your massive morning wood, and all I knew is I had just shared the best blowjob of my life with my best friend in the world--a guy who had every right to kick my ass for all I've done, but for some reason didn't. It felt... deep. It felt right. And all I wanted was... more."

A fair amount of tension went out of my shoulders. I may have blushed, then a leering grin spread across my face. "Not gonna lie.... Everything said and done, I was kinda... hoping you'd say that. At least my dick was! Thinking about what we did, thinking about... well, you... and well, I'm popping out of my robe here!"

"I'm tenting pretty good myself just checking you out. But here's the thing. We're both a bit crusty, and I have to believe I'm pretty damn ripe. We should shower up first."

My voice was starting to get thicker as excitement, and testosterone, starting flooding my body. "Better idea, stud. No sense wasting water. You want to shower together?"

Karl stood up, tenting indeed. "Do I ever."

I don't know how we didn't break our necks running upstairs, with us both simultaneously feeling each other's bodies, trying to strip down... and so horny I don't know how we saw straight. I think I remember getting the warm water going, and pulling Karl into the shower with me.

It was somewhat odd... once we were in under that warm water, some of the frenzy of the situation evaporated. We were standing there, face-to-face and only inches apart, with our eyes locked. Despite the steam and rushing water all around us, everything felt very, very still.

Slowly, deliberately, our mouths moved together and we began to kiss. And then, to fucking kiss. Part of my mind noted that unlike our previous, desperate kisses, this one was... sensual. Given and received and shared, for the simple joy of the pleasure it gave us. His hand, which had been resting on my chest, reached up and caressed my cheek. He was gently rubbing my jaw with his palm while his fingers slid behind my ear to gently run though hair. It was so... intimate, so shockingly intimate... especially in that 24 hours ago any touch between us would have been more along the lines of a casual cuff to the head or a good-natured punch in the arm. And I'm not ashamed to admit that as he was doing this, I had freaking butterflies in my stomach.

The kiss broke, and he moved in for a hug... much like the magical one that started last night, although now we were naked skin to naked skin, and our rock-hard cocks were comfortably nesting in each other's bushes. His mouth was right next to my ear and he said something--it was a quiet, low voice almost impossible to hear over the shower. I didn't catch the words, just that it was deeply personal.

He pulled back somewhat, and gave me a syrupy look that, had I or any of our other male friends seen him give a girl, would have sparked endless taunting. But seeing him give it to me? Right there and right then? I fucking believed it, and absolutely melted.

He reached around for the soap, and moved toward our stated business of cleaning each other up. It was like being with another Karl, one I had never met before. His guard completely down. Open, in a way that even I as his best friend had never really seen before. Guys always shake themselves off when things get too close, too real. It was like he was showing a side of himself that he only showed to the women he was intimate with.

But it was still thoroughly... masculine.

His hands were strong, active as he lathered up and began massaging the suds across my skin. There was an intensity of his gaze, as he flicked from watching what he was doing, to looking back up into my eyes. The warmth, the low sound of the water, the sensual feel of his hands... it all combined to put me into a something of a trance. At one point he raised up my arm to soap up my hairy arm pit. I expected it to tickle, but no... it just elicited a hugely satisfied groan. As the water washed away the soap, he leaned in gently and swirled his tongue there instead. This was sex on a higher level than could have thought.

More was to come. I felt his strong hands run down my back, and to my ass. He turned me around, and it was raw pleasure to feel his soap-slick fingers insistently work their way down between my asscheeks. Like him, my butt is dusted with hair, which becomes darker and denser in my crack before nestling around my hole. I can't explain the tingling I was getting from his fingers. My girlfriend Liz thought that a hairy male butt was the very definition of ugly and disgusting; she avoided it as much as possible. Having Karl luxuriate in it was something of a revelation... as were the feelings he was eliciting with his fingers. It was like a whole new horizon of possibilities was opening up to me.

12