Karla with a K Ch. 04

Story Info
I had fun at the party, but I can't wait to get to the club.
4.7k words
4.49
3.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held Andrew's arm as we walked up the outdoor steps of his apartment. My bully is so confused on how to treat me. He's nice enough to escort me into his party, but he wants to humiliate me for his street cred score card. For me, I have a bully, a bully on a leash.

We entered the apartment and I immediately began scanning the place. Twelve guys and five girls. I continued my scanning and labelled them all as gamers and groupies. That was fine with me and I started to feel a little better and a little safer. And then, from the middle of the crowd I heard something that was directed at me.

"You're either Suzie's Sister or her pet and Suzie doesn't have a Sister. What name did she give you?"

I knew I would probably regret replying, but I did.

"She has not officially claimed me as of yet asshole. Go back to playing "imaginary girlfriend" with your joy stick. We can finish this conversation when Suzie arrives at 11 pm, you jerk."

I was worried what Andrew would think of my come back, but he smiled and gave me a thumbs up. So far, so good. Not only is my bully on a leash, but he has my back too.

"Everyone, this is Karla. Karla with a K."

"Thank you, Andrew but I got this. As he just mentioned, I'm Karla. I happy to be here at your party but I'm not much of a gamer, so many of you may find me to be boring. I'm apologizing in advance for that. And hey you, bushy hair, I'm sorry for my outburst. I didn't mean to be rude."

"He deserved it. Come on in and mingle around. The games have begun."

I couldn't keep up with who was speaking from the middle of the crowd. All I knew is that it was someone from the couch area. A couch that was meant for three and currently has at least seven on it. One of the girls approached me and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the kitchen area.

"Hi. I'm Julia. Julia with a J. You want a beer or a mixed drink?"

"Thanks Julia. Maybe a rum and coke? A small one."

"Debbie, can you come in here and mix us a couple of rum and cokes? Thanks Babe. We always look for a reason to take a break from the gamers."

"Hi. I'm Debbie. Debbie with a D. So, Karla, how do you know Andy?"

"We've actually known each other for several years, but we were never in the same clicks, if you know what I mean."

"Got it. That's Sarah over there by the entertainment center. I think it's Sarah with a S LOL. She's our DJ for the night. Those other two girls are groupies. Here you go ladies, two Cuba Libre's. Julia, stop staring at her legs. Watch yourself tonight Karla with this one and be glad that your Fishnets stockings are not red."

"Debbie, stop. But you do wear them well. So, Karla, how do you know Suzie? We all love Suzie, but this isn't exactly her crowd. Are you under one of her spells? Did you look directly into her eyes?"

"LOL, come on, Suzie isn't a witch. I only met her a few days ago. Let's say we made a trade. Do you like the Diamonds? She made them."

"They're cool, but we all know it's game over for you LOL. However, when Zombie Apocalypse comes, she is the one to know. Is she dating Jimmy J yet?"

"I think that is a work in progress. There seems to be something holding them up from moving forward."

"That would be Brie. They work together on delivery routes. I think something happened between them and Jimmy J is afraid to move on. He's a little reserved, a fool, and quiet."

"So, how about you explain the crowd to me? Who is who and who should I avoid?"

"All these folks are harmless. But, do you see that nerd over there sitting on the love seat? The one with the nerdy mask?"

"Yeah. What's his story?"

"He could use some fantasy in his life. I'll make you a private Dare. If you stand over there and let him drool over your legs, I promise that I will make it up to you."

To my surprise, she gave my butt a rub, a squeeze and a slap.

"You promise?"

"I Promise and I guarantee that I will get Suzie's permission first."

"Well, I don't know how to refuse you then, but is there anything I should know? About you, I mean. I don't care, but what am I missing?"

"Call me out on my promise later and I'll show you everything you need to know. Now, go, I dare you so you have to do it. Give him a boner and I'll let you pretend to be in control later."

I quickly developed a simple plan. I'll mingle with the guys standing near the masked nerd and gently rub my legs against his. I think I can do this. So away I went and exchanged introductions with the group of gamers. I laughed and giggled as much as I could. And with every laugh and giggle I made sure to rub my leg back and forth across his leg. When I glanced at Julia, her eyes gave me a sign of approval. I did my best to secretly make a jacking hand motion to let her know that there was a boner over here. I assumed she picked up on my hints and I went back to flirting.

The conversation was disrupted by a voice, a drunk voice. It was Julia.

"I call first Truth or Dare with Karla. Karla with a K."

That startled me to the point that I fell backwards and landed on the arm of the chair and the nerd's lap. The gamer group tried to catch me, but they were too slow. My target nerd got the prize.

"Oh, I am so sorry. But, hi, I'm Karla. Thanks for catching me big fella. I hope I'm not hurting you."

"Hi, Karla with a K. I'm Blake. You are not hurting me and I see my drunk Sister has called your Truth or Dare card. I suggest you take Truth. Her Dares can be, well, risky."

"Oh, Julia is your Sister. Well, this is feeling like a set up. I better get up Blake, but thanks for the info and the advice."

I took my time getting off of his lap. I had to wiggle once this way and slide that way and then grind a little. It must have been horrible for poor little Blake the nerd. I also looked at Julia and pointed to Blake's obvious boner implying her Truth or Dare had to be light. She nodded in agreement and then spoke up.

"Let the game begin. Karla, Karla with a K, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Are your boobs fake?"

"Yes. 34B and fake. I'm sorry if you all find that disappointing. Oh, look Julia, no one seems to care. However, some of you should at least look at my eyes are up here boys. Suzie went to a lot of trouble to paint these Diamonds on me. That's better. Thank you."

I really wanted to pull my shirt up and flash my bra, but this is my first time wearing a real stuffed bra and I wasn't sure how it would look. Note to self, lift my shirt in front of a mirror and see what it looks like. It would be terrible if the breast forms were clearly visible. But now it was my turn.

"My turn. Julia, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I Dare you join me in the bathroom. My stockings got a little twisted when I accidently fell on Blake's lap. Do you accept?"

"Foul, I call foul. That is not a valid dare. That's just an excuse for drunk girl sex."

"Shut it Sarah. Come on Karla. I'll fix you up."

"OK everybody, Julia and I are done. Who's next? We'll be right back."

I was going to take Julia by the arm and be her escort, but she beat me to it. She was practically dragging me down the hall while the crowd was howling. She slammed the door shut and leaned against it implying I was not leaving.

"Julia, listen, I like you and I wanted you to know the truth about me. I'm not exactly what I appear to be. I would rather be honest with you."

"Honest about what? That the hot goth girl at the party has a dick?" Look, you're fine, but Andy gave me the heads up. And I really don't care. But it must be your lucky day to be at a party looking like that and everyone is too drunk to figure some things out. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. But nice job on my Brother. Don't give me the details, but did he really have a boner?"

"OK, thank you. And yes, he is sporting a nice joy stick. But wasn't that a little weird for you?"

"A little, but it's better than giving Hollywood another chance to make a movie about a 40 years old virgin. He's a good kid, but is way too reserved. There is actually a groupie out there who likes him and he is too stupid to do anything about it."

"The brunette in the green shirt? I think she gave me a hand gesture and it wasn't for a high five."

"That's her. Mandy. I suppose I wasn't thinking clearly when I dared you to jack up my Brother. I'll try to smooth it over her later."

"OK, now what do we do?"

"Now I straighten your Fishnets and take my liberties with your legs."

Julia absolutely took me by surprise when she fell to her knees and had her hands over my legs. It seems that she does like my Fishnets. She blew my mind when she lifted my plaid skirt and looked at my bulge. Who was I to argue? I threw out the Dare after all.

"What's with all these panties? Are you wearing three pairs? WTF?"

"Sorry, but I was afraid of losing too many Dares and end up half naked."

"LOL, that's funny. There, your stockings are straight and we should get out of here. It's been a few minutes. Oh, look at this, you still like girls."

"Enough of that. Should I be concerned about turning my back to Blake's girlfriend?"

"Oh, no, not a girlfriend. Blake is too stupid to realize that she has the hots for him and she's too shy to make the first move. I said I'm sorry and I'll fix things with her. How can I make it up to you Karla?"

"Go to a club with me tonight. There is a headliner in town tonight and I cannot go alone. We'll only be an hour. They have Meet and Greets available and it's getting late."

Julia continued to run her hands up and down my lower body. It felt pretty nice and I was enjoying the moment when there was a loud banging on the bathroom door. Julia responded.

"Occupied."

"Let's get out of here. I'll go to go the club with you for one hour and then I get a piece of your ass."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm a strap on girl silly. 10 strokes in the doggie position, that's all. I promise, 10 quick thrusts and we will be even. And I can't wait to have my first sissy."

"Cross dresser Julia, cross dresser."

"Whatever. Maybe you should slip into Andy's bedroom for a couple of minutes. I mean, you do still like girls after all and it's showing."

"Wait, if you get my butt, do I get your mouth?"

"It could happen. We'll see, but never my pussy. Let's get out of here."

Just like that, like nothing happened we left the bathroom. I was a little stunned and a little worried. As she went back towards the living room, I slipped into Andrew's bedroom to cool down for a couple of minutes. Even pleated skirts can only hide so much. I figured I had cooled down enough when I heard Andrew shout out.

Is there someone at the door? Is that the Pizza?"

Andrew went to the door and opened it. It was the Pizza. And it was so good to see Jimmy J and Brie standing on the top of the steps. Jimmy J and Andrew took care of business, while I stepped outside to talk to Brie.

"Is everything OK Karla?"

"So far, so good. There are a bunch of gamer boys in there and a few girls. I think I'm OK."

"Well, I see that you're still fully dressed, so I suppose it's not that bad."

"For now, one of the girls wants to butt fuck me."

"Julia? She's a freak, but she's actually a very nice person. Rumors have it that she is a virgin with a lot of other experience."

"Good to know. But listen, did you fail to mention to me that Lisa J was in town when we spoke earlier? Did you do that on purpose?"

"Not on purpose. I had to put it out of my mind when I realized I had to work all weekend. It's driving me crazy as well. Sorry."

"They have a Meet and Greet. Isn't GiGi's open until 2 am?"

"Yes, but as the Headliner, she will be gone by 1 am."

"So, Lisa J is available for a Meet and Greet and we're going to miss it? WTF?"

"I'm sorry, but Jimmy J already got the early out and I'm stuck until 1 am. And don't you think for a minute that you're going there alone. That simply cannot happen."

"I'd take black eye for Lisa J. I'm not afraid of those queens."

"Forget it, plus the Meet and Greets are $200 a person."

"And worth every penny. I'll take a black eye and pay for it just to be there. She might give out hugs at an official Meet and Greet."

"Look, maybe we can work something out for tomorrow night. I'll let Zack and Timmy know that I want an early out tomorrow."

"I'm going to hold you to that promise."

"Fine. Go play your silly games, but keep your clothes on."

"Go lace up Suzie so she can get here. I can hear the crowd calling my name again. I must have another turn. I'm coming boys."

I went back into the apartment and found a strange sight. Every gamer had a beer in one hand, a slice of pizza in their other hand and their tongues hanging out. How do they eat and drink like that?

"Is it my turn again so soon? Who is against me? Oh, it's Debbie this time. Go Debbie with a D."

"Truth or Dare Karla?"

"Truth."

"Do you swallow every time you suck a cock?"

"Ugh, this is embarrassing, but I haven't performed either of those yet. OK, you all had your fun. I have fake boobs and I never sucked a cock off. Go ahead, make fun of the rookie and humiliate me."

"Oh, shoot Karla, I am so sorry. I knew I should have asked you to flash your panties. Everyone, please ignore my last turn. I shouldn't have picked something so personal."

"Forget it Debbie. When the time comes, I will do what's expected of me. I promise. But, now it's my turn. Where is she? There she is. Mandy, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare. I dare you to cross me slut."

"Easy now sweetie. I Dare you to take Blake into Andrew's bedroom and give him a proper lap dance. I won't let anyone peek and Sarah will pick a shorter song."

"I accept, but that doesn't mean Blake will go along with it. He doesn't even know I exist."

"Sarah, we may need a longer song than I thought. Mandy, down that beer and come this way, I'm sure Blake will follow."

I took Mandy by the hand and headed down the hall to Andrew's bedroom. I assumed Blake was right behind us because the party crowd was going crazy. Hooping and hollering. High Fives and butt smacks. After Blake cleared the door, I let the party mob know the rules.

"No peeping. Andrew, keep them out of here and I will double my promise to you."

That statement got another round of roars from the crowd. Then I had to let Blake know the other rules.

"Blake, push your jeans down and sit on the edge of the bed, yes just like that. Now put both hands slightly behind you and lean back. Perfect. You must stay like that. There will be no touching Mandy unless she allows it, understood? Your hands stay behind you."

I had no concerns about this. He is obviously a virgin so to speak and he was absolutely frozen in place. I turned Mandy around and pushed her down onto his lap.

Mandy, I am so sorry."

"For what? For grinding on my man earlier?"

"Well, yes, for that too. But I meant for Blake's boxer shorts. I didn't know he was 14 LOL."

"Oh, I see and I agree. Come on Blake, you're 21. WTF?"

"Do you want me demonstrate Mandy?"

"No, you "accidently" fell on his lap for the last time hooker. Should I remove my jeans as well?"

"Yes, it will a lot softer if you do. Blake knows the rules. Seriously? Purple panties? Nice. Blake if you don't date, I might. Sit Babe."

I leaned over the Virgin Mandy and placed my hands on her hips and attempted to moved them back and forth, this way and that way.

"OK, move your hips back and forth, swish them like an ocean wave. Good. And then the wave crashes down hard like this. Good. And the wave washes back out to sea like this, right up his belly. Yeah, just like that. Blake, put your hands back on the bed."

"Oh, I can feel the next wave. It's swelling up."

"Yes, it is. That's because Blake thinks you're hot and you have an amazing body. OK Blake, no touching, but can have you seen her butt? That is one special bubble butt, isn't it Blake?"

"I can't talk right now."

"Mandy, I noticed that you haven't inspected your work yet? Is there a problem? Blake, I said to keep your hands on the bed."

I helped her up and almost had to force her to look at his crotch. OMG, nerd girls! But once she did, it was like tasting candy for the first time. I think my work was done here. She returned to her sitting position and acted like a storm was brewing over the ocean.

"Should I put him inside of me?"

"I wouldn't recommend that for today. This was a lap dance dare and not a pregnancy temptation. Blake, what did I say about your hands?"

"He can touch me and you can leave now please. I'm sorry I have been rude to you."

"OK Mandy, I'll go. You know, one thing I really like is when a guy splits and spreads my buns with his cock and rubs me raw. It's a Hot Dog thing."

"Penis Karla, please say penis."

"Penis? I guess we don't have to worry about you getting pregnant then. Most hot girls are proud of themselves when can make a limp dick into a fat throbbing cock that needs a hot and wet home. Girls who try to get a penis hard end of owning seven cats. And from my point of view, your entire body screams "I'm hot and you know it" all day long. Tell me who you are and I'll leave."

"Blake, I don't want to get pregnant so your fat hard cock will to release on my ass. Is that OK Blake?"

"Let Karla talk Mandy. You ride my wave and let Karla talk."

"Is Mandy being good for you Blake? Is she the best girlfriend ever? She started out with your limp gamer nerd dick and has turned you into a raging fat fire hose. She is grinding your fat cock like you always wanted her to. It's too bad it took you two so long to get to this point. And don't worry, Mandy can feel the sizable hard on you have. She's trying to work it in between her butt cheeks, just how I like it. There, I think she has it now. Go ahead Blake, Hot Dog your new little honeybun. Are you ready to release on her ass yet? You can cum inside her another day, but today you have to squirt all over her purple panties. Go ahead Blake, wreck her panties. Soak them so bad that she will have to throw them away. Bust that nut Blake, do it. And Blake, if you're nice to Mandy, she might lick you clean. I'm not saying she will, but she might."

I was going to exit stage left, until Blake started to tense up and moan. I actually moved in for a closer look and waited to see if Mandy the Virgin was going to object. She didn't, so I was able to witness Blake's release. And release he did. Stream after stream.

"Holy shit Blake. Let me grab a towel from the bathroom. That was one big nut you busted. Mandy, you're a lucky girl."

The bathroom was right next door, so I dashed in and out and returned to the bedroom. I started to wipe up Mandy's backside. She was soaked and sticky. When I went to wipe for Blake, I received a surprise.

"I got this Karla. Give me the towel, thank you for everything and bye, bye."

I took my hint and left, but not before I scooped up a little Blake juice on my fingers and licked them, right in front of Mandy. LOL, then I ran. I ran straight to Julia.

"Well, that was quite successful. Can we go to the club now?"

"Yeah, but do they need any help? I don't think either of them have much experience. They might not know what to do next."

"They have a towel and Mandy's mouth. They will figure it out."

"Alright. Karla, I can't thank you enough. How can I repay you?"

"We already agreed that we are going to the club. I have to see the headliner and it's getting late. After that, whatever happens, happens."

"OK, but will leave your fishnet stockings on when I do you doggie later tonight? I'll make a little hole in them."

"Will you use a reasonable size dildo? I am not very experienced."

"I have just the thing. Who is this headliner Karla?"

"Her name is Lisa J. She is a, uh, an influencer. It's unreal that she is in our town and I just have to meet her. The problem is, I don't have enough cash on me right now for the Cover, the Meet and Greet, drinks and tips."

12