All Comments on 'Karma Ch. 01'

by Sid0604

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Good to know !!

(1) massage shoulders

(2) lick the neck

(3) suck the earlobes

(4) the woman completely loses control and judgement and will screw anyone

FFS

Give me a break !!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
How the hell

How the hell can be blame.himself for her cheating. George has to bleed.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
here another write with the never fail reason

no matter what...blame the husband. Its his fault, I guess the word no only works in SS06, Billandkate and that word is used by every wife in all MM stories. Instead of taking responsibility for her actions.....its always his fault.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with this author???

How the hell is it the husbands fault?

In your world the wife is unable to think for herself to take take responsibility for her actions.

What a load of drivel. I suspect we have another cuck loving author, another sick bastard who gets off writing this sort of shit.

There is something wrong with you mate, get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YUK!

Just another pathetic RAAC story!

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Nah... the husband isn't at fault in this, George is

Ok, so maybe the husband showed a lack of judgment in spilling Julie's secrets, but it was George that too the information and produced a plan to get in her pants. So, let the husband suffer for trusting a snake, but no more.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Agree with Wargamer

This is an insult to women, the author is saying that women cannot think for themselves and that they don’t know the difference between right and wrong and that they cannot control there emotions. Simply bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you do as good on Ch. 02 as you did on ch.1 I'll give you another "5" . Only time will tell .

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Gave it a 4 because while its good so far the ending bit where the husband starts blaming himself weighs it down hard enough I was considering a 3. He told his friends some secrets, not his fault his friend used it against him and certainly not his fault his wife allowed herself to be seduced. Its on them, any blame on the husband is minor at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another successful cuck story: the hubby takes the blame!!! Yayyy! They don't even have to "sit down and talk". Most efficient one yet.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

"knickers", but "soccer" and "the prick" but currency is $. Which country is that ?

Also, a friend becomes "best" after he has proven himself in tough situation. Not because you spend all the time together and he buys you drinks.

+1 to all the comments about women not being able figure out things.

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Sorry … where did this ridiculous leap in logic come from , where all of a sudden her adulterous behaviour becomes his responsibility …. He talks to a mate about what his wife likes sexually, then when she drops her knickers on the back of a couple of nibbles on the ear lobe _ he needs to own up and apologise ……. Absolute tripe

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Inanely drawn out, the husband is obviously another weak ass beta. And yet again, punish his friend but looking to give the cheating slut a pass. Even to the point of blaming himself. Pathetic...

DreddrasDreddrasabout 2 years ago

Like so many writers, you've chosen to present your loving wife as an automaton, completely unable to resist a man's sexual advances when he (almost literally) pushes her erogenous 'buttons.' You even spell out some magical formula by which said buttons can be pushed to guarantee the desired outcome. Just lazy stuff, in what was otherwise a decently-presented first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing. You started out strong, but then you pretty much gave the wife a complete pass, infantilizing her, and even had the husband accept the blame. That's pretty fucked up logic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dialogue diarrhoea. Started reasonably and then became illogical rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible, the previous commenters have basically said everything which needs to be said.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - the wife just calmly accepting this rape was beyond believable - not in this century.

Any other chapters would be a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ive read this story on here before, so your either the original author reposting it OR ????

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Veamos para donde va esto

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Veamos para donde va esto

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The husband didn't hand anything to his "friend" to seduce her. She was just an adulterous bitch. Or she had serious mental issues. Either way, regardless of minor children, this Tin Man would have been oss to see the Legal Wizard first thing to have her served. This hubby was more like the Cowardly Lion.

DreddrasDreddras9 months ago

This is well written, but I don't love the plot device of a wife who has a physical trigger which she is entirely unable to resist. People don't have irresistible "on" switches. Using that as a plot device takes away the agency of the wife.

Sexty04131Sexty041316 months ago

Get real! If the wife was too drunk to say no then she was too drunk to make sandwiches! There isn't on/off switches that work like that and having the husband take blame for his wife's adultery is just insane! 1* rating for a total unbelievable crock!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If she was so drunk that she couldn't say, "no," then how was she able to walk home, turn off the alarm, and make sandwiches?

This story is not worth a further read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am not liking your mc hes a nasty coward

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am getting tired of writers churning out rubbish about letting theirvwives cuckold them and saying nothing. Thiscwoukd be so much better if he had rang home and told his loving wife to pack her stuff andcwhy didnt he show the phone to the wife on that page. Jeeze your hardly ingratiating yourself with LW readers.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio5 months ago

Very repetitive, not erotic, and not particularly plausible. Regrettably, I can’t give more than two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A bit far fetched for the husband to start thinking he betrayed his cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

To twist the tryst into something for which the MC was to blame is ludicrous. This author has a very odd view of personal responsibility.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous