High Velocity PSA Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That took me aback. He rarely used such language. I gathered my thoughts, and lied to his face. "I felt something when I probed you last night. I'm a nurse, not a doctor, so I can't be sure. But I am very concerned there may be a problem." I had always prided myself on my honesty, but I was really afraid for him. I had to get him to a doctor.

Yeah, I was so honest. I just sort of didn't mention that I was a tawdry whore who worked in a strip club. Maybe it was my credibility on that score that led to his reply.

"No. I'm fine. Stop pestering me." He got up and went to his office.

July 6

There was no breakfast waiting for me this morning. Ethan was in his office, the door partially open. He was on the phone, and he sounded upset. At some points in the conversation he sounded fearful. I quietly had my meal, and when he finished I walked into his office.

"I'm being sued."

"For what? By whom?"

"A couple of months ago I was working on a dossier on Belize Holdings. There was something strange about the company, and I didn't give them a positive write-up. Now they're suing for ten million dollars for defamation and damage to their reputation."

"They can't do that, can they?"

"This is America, Barb. Anyone can sue anyone for anything. They've lawyered up. They're going after my business, they're going after me personally. They've made motions to put liens on everything we own. If they get a lien on the house, even if it's reversed after a couple of days, the mortgage company automatically calls the loan, and we lose the house."

I had never seen Ethan so frightened.

"There probably isn't much substance to any of what they're claiming, and in the long run I would win in court. But they've got lawyers on staff, vicious pit-bulls. My lawyer says this could drag for years. He's demanding a fifty-thousand dollar retainer to even begin a response. Barbara, I don't know what to do. We could lose everything. What will you think of me if that happens?"

I went behind him and draped my arms over his shoulders, pressing my face against the side of his. "Ethan, if we were living in an alley, sleeping under cardboard boxes, it would not diminish my love for you by one iota. We promised each other 'for better or worse.' My life with you has always been the best, never mind 'better.' His head sank down on his desk. I stood beside him, rubbing his back, rubbing his hair as he sobbed.

We spent the few hours discussing options, trying to think of strategies, trying to think of alternatives till I had to leave. We came up with nothing practical. "I have to fill in an extra hour or so at the end of my shift. I'll be home as quickly as possible. Call me if you need to talk."

He nodded as I walked to the garage.

"Be strong, my love. We'll get past this." I had a plan.

There was a washroom next to the exit to the hospital parking lot. I waited till the shift change was over and prayed that no one would spot me. I changed out of my scrubs into the slutty nurse uniform and headed out the door.

Allison smiled at my get-up, and didn't bother to notify anyone that I was coming. She knew I'd be welcome. Bill saw me and ran over.

"You look stunning as usual. Are you in trouble?"

I swatted his butt. "You know me too well."

He put his hands on my ass, and followed me into Guy's office. Guy dropped the papers he was reading, and gathered me up in a passionate hug.

"I've recovered from the catheter, Nurse Abbot." I could feel his erection pressing against me. We both grinned, and he planted a wet kiss on my lips. "So what's the problem?"

"Damn it! Both of you know me too well. Bill asked the same question." I proceeded to slowly remove the slutty uniform, grabbing on to each of them for balance as I unbuttoned the blouse, as I removed the skirt. There was no underwear to take off. "I'm returning the outfit I borrowed last week."

"Did it work?"

"He was hot for the outfit, and I got my finger up his ass. But Ethan still refuses to go to a doctor."

"Pardon me, honey, but your husband is an ass. He should listen to his hot, clever, devoted wife. If you were married to me, I would do anything you asked."

Guy's intercom buzzed. Allison announced that his appointment had arrived, and wanted to know if Guy was coming out to meet him. He turned to me.

"Can you help me out with something? This guy is a new client, potentially bringing big business. Could you relax on the bed and play with yourself while we negotiate? He won't touch you."

"Absolutely not," I said in my mind. I thought about the problem with Belize, and how much I needed Guy's help. "Sure," I answered.

The client had a hard time concentrating as I lay on the bed, legs splayed apart, bringing myself to two orgasms. When he left Guy showed me a signed booking contract. He looked very pleased. I put my thighs together.

"Okay, my love. Tell me what brought you here today, beside returning the uniform."

I explained Ethan's business, and the problem with Belize Holdings, including the massive legal overkill.

"Sonofabitch. I know those assholes. They're rich, they're arrogant, but really, they're cowards."

He sat thinking for a few moments, then motioned to me to open my legs. "Helps me focus," he explained. We were a few yards from each other, so I wasn't worried about him jumping my bones. But even if he wanted to, I needed him. I would cooperate.

Bill sat down beside me, put a hand on my thigh and started scratching my back. I knew where this was likely to end up. I would cooperate.

He smiled at Guy. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Guy smiled back. "Yes."

"When?"

"Tomorrow afternoon. We should have the results by the next morning."

"What are you going to do?" This was very strange. They had worked out some kind of action plan without speaking a word about it.

"We're going to solve your problem. Go home now, make your husband happy. Come back after it's solved, and let us know how it went down. Take the uniform with you."

I stood up to dress, and realized two things. The first was that I was horny. I had expected each of them to fuck me. Neither made a move. The other thing I realized was that my regular scrubs were in a plastic bag in the back seat of my car. I explained my dilemma, gave Bill my car keys, and was soon on the way home, alone, dressed normally.

Ethan was sleeping fitfully, tossing and turning. I couldn't tell him that our problem was solved, that the owner of the strip club where I whored was going to take care of it. He would just have to sweat out the next couple of days.

I fretted a bit also. Guy and Bill had stated no plan, exchanged no strategy to solve my problem. Was I right to be so confident? They had handled Zarim with ease, but that was a problem tied to their business. This one had nothing to with strip clubs, whores, guns or blackmail. I also tossed and turned, but after fingering myself to a climax, fell into a deep sleep.

July 7

Again no breakfast. Ethan barely looked up when I walked into his office. I couldn't share the solution to our problem, but I could share a coffee with him. He smiled weakly as I handed him his cup.

"Any progress?"

Ethan shook his head. "No progress, no ideas, no lawyer."

"No lawyer?"

"He won't work without a massive retainer. Since I'm being sued, I can't even offer him a contingency fee. That's our best hope."

"Our best?"

"I'm hoping that when this finally gets to court, the judge will put things off until I find an attorney willing to take me on. If the case was to proceed without me having a lawyer, it would be on shaky grounds."

"Will that work for the lien on our house?"

"That may not have to go to trial. It might just be a matter of getting the lien officially recorded. We could be out within a few days. I don't know. I'm not a lawyer, and I don't have someone to answer those questions."

I had faith in Guy, but now I was getting nervous. Too much was riding on his plan, and I had no idea what it was.

July 8

Ethan usually woke up between seven and eight in the morning. He would get the kids ready and out the door, have breakfast himself and then get to work. If I was still asleep by eleven he would wake me: scratching my back and bum, squeezing my breasts if he had time to do it slowly. If he was in a hurry he would open the shades and shake my hip.

It was ten o'clock, and he was rousing me. Not with a shake, not with a scratch, but with a wet, slobbery kiss to my lips.

"What's... what's going on?" I had gone to bed with a sense of foreboding. I looked at Ethan's huge grin, and quickly shook myself awake. Guy and Bill must have pulled it off.

"I got an email from their lead attorney this morning, apologizing for all the trouble, offering to reimburse me for any expenses I incurred. They're dropping everything, every lawsuit, every lien. I called to get an explanation, but all I got was apologies. I don't know, Barbara, we must have a guardian angel looking out for us."

I started to tear up. "I'm so relieved," I said.

Ethan lay down and wrapped his arm around me. We both cried a bit, then made love. It was more than sex, it was more than deep affection. It was a celebration of how we were inextricably bound to each other; our bodies, our souls, our lives.

I barely had time to take a shower, grab a quick bite and prepare for work. "I don't know if we're going to be short-staffed again tonight. I may be a little late if I have to cover."

"Come home as soon as you can. But don't worry about it. I didn't sleep at all last night, and even if you're on time, I will probably be out cold."

Allison was confused by my scrubs. "You're out of uniform."

It took me a few seconds to realize what she was talking about. "Oh. No, I'm just here for a quick visit."

"Well, you're expected. Go on in."

I hadn't taken two steps before Bill swept me up in his arms, carrying me to Guy's office. He kissed my forehead as he set me down. I grabbed him behind the neck and pulled him into a prolonged hot kiss. "Thank you." I turned to Guy and gave him the same.

Bill sat down on the bed. "Belize Holdings won't be bothering you any more. They've come up with a much less risky business plan."

"Risky to who?"

"Risky to Belize." Guy sat on the edge of his desk. "Barbie, we had to call in some favors, but I'm glad we were able to help out."

"How can I ever repay your kindness?"

Bill smirked. Guy stood up. "Do you really want to know?"

"I owe you guys."

Guy walked up to me, put an arm around my waist, and kissed the top of my head. "Marry me."

"What?"

"Divorce Ethan, even though you love him, and marry me."

I was stunned. "I can't do that."

Bill was laughing as Guy shook his head. "Told you so."

Guy chuckled. "I know, I know."

"Anything else I can do?"

"Yes."

I waited for details. Bill finally spoke.

"Guy is in love with you. So am I. I can't take you from your husband, but I can't simply not love you."

Love? These whoremongers loved me? Then again, I've been a whore on their behalf, so it sort of made sense. I was flattered, fearful and flustered. "What do you want me to do?"

"Make love with Bill and me," Guy said.

I expected this, just not so tender.

"Together," Bill said.

I took a step backwards and shut my eyes. How many people were inhabiting my bones? I was Guy's woman. I was Bill's woman. They had each told me so. Together they had saved Ethan and his woman from financial ruin. How could I, how could we refuse any of our men? We'd already been quite intimate with each other. I couldn't get more intimate with Bill than I had already been.

I did the math. There were two of me: Barbara Abbot, wife, mother, professional nurse. And there was Barbie, the stripper whore. We had to get along, not get each other in trouble.

"Together," I sighed.

"Duncan Claymore is here to see you," the intercom said.

"He can't see me here!" I panicked. "He was the Director of Fundraising at Saint Andrews. I got him fired for propositioning me after I got your check. He wanted to eat my pussy."

"Well, he's got a new job, with a different charity. He wants to have a fundraising event here. Let's have some fun at his expense. Quick, take off your bottoms and lie down."

I reached for them, confused. I didn't want to be exposed to Duncan, but I had to trust Guy. Bill quickly helped get me naked from the waist down and opened my legs. He covered my top half, face included, with a blanket.

"Hey, Duncan, great to see you."

"Bill, Guy..." There was the sound of back-slapping, like they knew each other from before. It was followed by silence. Duncan must have noticed me, or rather noticed my pussy.

"Nice, isn't it?" I felt footsteps approaching. A hand rested on the top of my thigh. I prayed it was Bill's or Guy's. I belonged to them, so that would be okay.

"Umm, can I touch it?"

I hated the sound of Duncan's voice. Even more, I hated every word he spoke.

"She's not an "it." She's a person, my woman, one that I treasure. She has a right to privacy, which is why she covered herself. Apologize, and ask her nicely."

"Hello, sweet, sexy woman, I apologize. My name is Duncan Claymore. May I please kiss your vagina?"

How could I answer? He might recognize my voice.

Bill spoke. "If the answer is yes, touch your vagina with your fingers."

I didn't budge.

"Come, let's sit at my desk, and discuss what you want for your event."

"Were you happy with the nurse I chose to solicit your donation from Saint Andrews?"

"Yes and no, Duncan. She was drop-dead gorgeous. I practically came every time she looked at me. And when she did my catheter, oh man..."

"What was the problem, then?"

"She's frigid. I managed to get her to the Club to discuss my donation, but she wouldn't smile, she didn't even loosen one button. I wanted to fuck her so badly, but couldn't. My only release was to make a big donation."

"I thought that you Guy, if anyone, would be able to get into her pants. I had bet the President of Saint Andrew's fifty dollars that you would succeed. Everyone was hoping you would, and that we all could follow. The the bitch got me fired instead."

The bastard deserved to get fired. The President deserved to get fired, for making that bet. Actually, he got fired when Saint Andrew's went private, but that was karma catching up with him. Everyone who wanted Guy to get into my pants deserves to get fired. It was burning hot under my blanket, fueled mostly by my rage. The heat had even seeped down between my legs; I was getting moist.

Guy and Duncan talked for a while, setting up a party for twenty guys. No contact between the three dancers and the audience for the first hour. If the guys gave enough tips to entice the strippers, they were free after to do what they wanted; it would be on their own time.

The men were quiet. I felt their eyes on my pussy.

"Looks like she's changed her mind."

I hadn't realized it, but I was absent-mindedly fingering myself.

Footsteps approached. Hands touched my thighs, holding them apart. A tongue contacted my privates, playing with me, teasing me. Hands reached under the blanket, massaging my breasts, flicking my nipples. The tongue penetrated between my labia, stroking up and down. He was good, whoever he was.

No use pretending. I knew it was Duncan getting what he asked for back in December. He just didn't know who he was eating to a climax in Guy's office. Is everyone else from the hospital going to follow now? I bit my tongue to keep myself from screaming as I came, I bit harder to restore some sanity to my thoughts. I heard a belt unbuckle.

"No! She didn't agree to you fucking her. Put it back in your pants." Bill sounded angry.

I wanted to reach out for whatever Duncan had taken out of his pants. But I was Bill's woman, and I couldn't go against his wishes.

The men chatted a little more, and then I heard the door open and close. Footsteps approached, and there was quickly another tongue on me. He was also good. Better. I was racing towards another climax when he stopped. I moaned. I moaned again when I felt him entering me, stretching me. Guy. He started slowly, giving me time to adapt to his thickness. I had loved his cock from the first time I held it, when installing his catheter. It was sheer joy to finally have it in me. I climaxed as soon as he had it all the way in, and I was soon building towards another.

Guy flipped me over to lie on him, managing to stay inside, managing to keep up his rhythm. He pulled me down onto his chest, and pulled the blanket over my head and back. My thighs were bent, my ass just sticking out from the cover. His hands on my hips kept us entwined in a beautiful motion.

Hands were on my ass. A finger was exploring my crack, pausing at my anus, pushing at my anus. It went back to my cheeks, then back to my crack, this time with something cool and slippery. Lubricant. It paused at my anus, it pushed at my anus, it penetrated my asshole. Bill's finger joined in the rhythm, going in and out of me in perfect sync with Guy's thick cock. I sweated, I moaned, I cried as Bill pulled his finger out. I gasped as he put something thicker in, squeezing slowly in before latching onto the rhythm. I orgasmed again when he was all the way in.

Guy was making love to my pussy, Bill was making love to my ass, I was making love with two of the men I utterly and completely belonged to. I was almost in complete ecstasy, though I couldn't figure out what was missing. I wanted it whole, I wanted it complete. I moaned, I sighed, I screamed as Guy and Bill pumped in and out of me. Their stamina was amazing. I came and came and came again till finally, after who knows how long, they released themselves into me, twin jets pumping in unison.

We all flopped back on the bed catching our breath, spent. My hands went to the chests, then to the groins of the men on either side of me. They were both almost hard again. They both turned towards me, each placing a hand on my breast, each placing a finger on my cunt. Guy brought his lips to mine, brought his tongue to mine as his finger slipped into me. Bill's hand lifted, and I heard the sound of running water. He was soon back, his freshly cleaned organ pressing against my skin. Within moments I was back at full heat.

I pulled my mouth away Guy's. "Your woman needs you in her ass." I turned around to face Bill. "Your woman loves having you in her ass." He lifted me as if I was a feather, positioning my mouth over Guy's prick, my ass facing the edge of the bed. Bill slid a finger from the top of my pubic hair all the way to my anus. He slipped it inside, then suddenly rammed his cock into my pussy. I gave a little scream, then latched my lips onto Guy's dick.

I came repeatedly. This time, when we collapsed onto the bed Guy and Bill kept their hands to themselves. I reached for them, but they both got up. "We have to save something for next time," Bill said as he fetched me a warm, wet towel. I was surprised that he handed it to me, rather than doing the washing duties himself. He followed that with two packets that he pulled from a cabinet. "They're disposable douche kits, one for the front, one for the back door. Come with me, I'll help you clean up for your husband."

My husband. My god... I suddenly felt naked, I suddenly felt the creamy jism running out of my orifices. I felt my heart running away from me, terrified by what I had done. I followed Bill into Guy's private washroom, letting him insert the various instruments into me, following his clinical instructions on where to move, how to bend, when to sit. He stayed with me as the poop and cum spewed from my rectum. He stood beside me, his flaccid dick next to my face as he gently wiped my ass, as he delicately dried my pussy. My thoughts had quickly frozen when Bill said the word "husband," and I followed instructions as if in a trance. I was in a trance.