Karnig's Quest for World Domination

Story Info
A demon lord possesses a trans man's body to build a harem.
3.7k words
4.09
4.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/21/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

World and Writing Clarifications:

- 'Niko' surrounded by commas denotes Niko's body as being controlled by Karnig

- Genital Magic: the main character, Niko is an female-to-male trans man. He has not received bottom surgery. Karnig's current magic can conjure a somewhat transparent cock that resides over Niko's vagina. The ethereal dick can touch and penetrate matter, but cannot be touched itself. Meaning Karnig can use it to push open a door but slamming the same door back will go right through the ghost cock and knock into his body (like how ghosts can stand on the floor but also walk through walls).

Chapter 1:

Snake Ring...

Niko rolls the small stone ring between his thumb and forefinger. The head of the snake engulfs its tail, small etchings line the inside. He has 2 more snake themed rings at home, both gold. Niko looks back at the bowl he fished the ring from, a notecard scribbled with '$1 BIN' sits propped in front.

Sheee for a dollar? He stops rolling the ring and continues down the aisle. Having peered into every crevice, Niko makes his way to the checkout counter. He passes by tables of old trinkets and furniture, the smell of musk and dust hangs heavy.

A dollar o' nine after tax, and Niko soon finds himself outside walking towards the bus stop. He takes a seat on a green metal bench and pulls out the ring once more. A quick movement and it is snugly on his left pointer.

Well hello there...

"What the fuck?!" Niko says aloud, jumping to his feet. He feels a dark warmth crawl up his left arm. Somewhere deep within his brain a voice echoed.

If you mind not, I shall be seizing this.

Like a growing bubble, Niko senses something in his head swell, pushing his own consciousness down into the back of his skull. He feels his limbs grow heavy, heavier, and then eventually limp. He tries to utter a few last words of confusion, but the only thing he found himself capable of doing is seeing... and thinking.

I can't move. I'm freaking out, I can't move.

Of course you cannot, I have taken over control, the unfamiliar voice from before answered.

I've done it now. One too many acid trip, I've gone and fried my brain.

No, boy, you are not 'tripping'. Refrain from being a moron, I have to hear your thoughts as well.

'Niko' sits back down on the bench.

I will explain what is happening, courteous of me, I know, but only as I lack the desire to hear you ask a hundred questions, and the author does not wish to write them. I bore many names over the last thousands of years, Sultan of Snakes, Red Prince, Terror of the -.

Are you going to keep going?

Wow. Did none teach you that it is rude to interrupt? In my homeland a millimeter off the tip of the tongue is taken for each infraction. But no matter, I shall let it slide this once. As I was... I have had many names over the last thousands of years, but most know me as Karnig. And I, the great Karnig, have commandeered your body in order to rebuild my empire and regain my rule of blood and semen. The details be not important-

Did you just say semen?

Once more, once more you have disrupted me.

A blue city bus creaks to a stop in front of 'Niko'.

I believe my explanation has been lacking, forgive me. I am controlling your body. I am your life now. If you wish for it to remain unbroken... 'Niko' pulls his hands out in front of him and with a decisive tug, dislocates his right pinky.

HOLY SHIT, THAT HURTS, THAT FUCKING HURTS. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?

'Niko' stands up and approaches as the bus doors split open with a hiss.

I dislocated your finger. And do silence the bitching. I am known to cause pain in creative ways. With that, he wriggles and pops the finger back into place. Niko continues internally screaming as 'Niko' walks down the aisle to a seat in the back.

I desire the return of my empire. I require a body to do so. I will give you a heartfelt congratulations, however, when I last possessed a body the fool's mind broke instantly. The nonsense babbling was truthfully more annoying than your chatter. Do well not to let your mind pop. For your own sake as well as mine.

Niko had quieted down by now. He had lost control of his body, but he could still feel it. That part was evident.

I may have a body, but I see little how it will get you an empire.

I understand the concerns. From rifling through your memories, I see you have no land or servants, cattle... little property. But you do have a 'girlfriend'. A good enough place to start as any.

My girlfriend? Niko could feel his thoughts grow cold. What do you mean a good place to start? Start what?

I find myself answering your rude question from earlier. I have no body, but I do have magic. I draw my magic from 2 sources, as I mentioned, blood and semen. More specifically Link Wombs, which are activated through semen.

Okay now that makes absolutely no sense.

Because you are stupid. When we kill or maim, spilt blood carries out the person's life energy which I can absorb as magic. Considering the prevalence of trigger happy soldiers you modern folk have, I'm moving against massive bloodshed to replenish me. Instead, I shall remake my harem. Starting with your girlfriend.

She might be my girlfriend but she's not going to go along with stupid shit just because you're using my body to ask.

I do not intend to ask. The bus slows. 'Niko' peers out the window to the row of houses. He spies the one he saw in Niko's thoughts. The bus stops about half a block away and 'Niko' rises from his seat.

What a quaint neighborhood, quiet. Good architecture. Though I am not fond of your modern style of buildings, I can admire when something is made well.

Will you shut up?

I am merely enjoying being mobile. You could understand that, could you not? Niko could feel something darker behind Karnig's words.

'Niko' takes a few steps up the concrete walkway to his house. A sore ache permeates from 'Niko's' right pinky as he fishes a set of keys from his pocket. The lock clicks and the door slowly swings open. Light, warmth, and music drift gently from the kitchen down the hall. An occasional clink or partially sung lyric joins the ensemble.

"Niko? Are you home?" a head of curls pops into the hallway, "Why are you just standing in the open doorway? You're going to let the animals out. Come here."

'Niko' wordlessly enters the house, shutting the door behind him with a thud. He takes his time walking down the hallways, gandering at the decor.

Fine wares.

Shut up.

'Niko' enters the kitchen. Rachel stands over a pan, stirring.

"Good timing, dinner is just about ready. I have to get it all set up but... Anyway," she wipes her hand on a kitchen towel and approaches for a hug, "how was your day? You're a little late." She wraps her arms around 'Niko's' chest and gives a light squeeze. 'Niko' slips his arms around her bare midriff, between her long flowing skirt and crop top, and squeezes back. Rachel steps back and stares, waiting, at 'Niko's' face.

Without warning 'Niko', reaches around, grabs a fistfull of hair, and slams Rachel's head directly into the kitchen table.

WHA-WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO- OH MY GOD, IS SHE OKAY? WHY'D YOU DO THAT? YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE!

Rachel crumples to the ground, hands clasping around her head.

She must learn her place. The balance is off. A healthy harem cannot exist with my first concubine deluded that she has control.

On the floor, Rachel peels a hand away from her face to reveal it smeared in blood. The seconds tick by as she comprehends the red palm in front of her. 'Niko' unzips his fly and shoves down the front of his pants as Rachel starts angrily slurring.

"Youeww, mutherrr...fucker."

'Niko' grips the back of her head and shoves it forward. Rachel furrows her brows at the translucent purple dick before her. She can see her boyfriend's regular genitals through it. She opens her mouth to say something, only to have the glowing dick forced inside. Niko, who had since been screaming a mix of threats and pleas, quiets down.

That feels good. Wait, no. No, no it doesn't. Niko could feel a bit of his mind slip.

Whoops, almost got you with that. Heed my warning about popping.

The walls of Rachel's mouth flex around Karnig's cock. He gives a gentle rub to the back of her head before thrusting down her throat. Rachel goes to gasp but is quickly muffled by the tip of Karnig's cock reaching her esophagus. He pulls back out until he's just barely within her lips and lets her choke out a few breaths. 'Niko' pulls her head forward onto his dick slowly and coils his fingers through locks of hair. Grip locked in, he steadily pumps into her face. Rachel puts her hands onto his thigh and pushes, only to be met with harder thrusting.

Quiet now? You had so much to say earlier...

Niko tries to keep his mind blank and remain detached from the situation. But with each thrust his groin grows tighter.

This is wrong. This is so wrong.

But it feels good. You said so yourself.

Niko looks down at Rachel. Her eyes glare up at him through blood and tears.

Fuck.

And 'Niko' slams his cock into Rachel's mouth. Cum pours out in thick globs. Rachel swallows instinctually, dick twitching against the back of her throat. She feels his semen slide down. Purple rays catch everyone's attention. At the top of her neck, a light shines through the skin. It slowly traces down her neck, chest, stomach before freezing above the womb. The light sinks deeper under the skin, disappearing for a moment. Black lines etch into the skin over her uterus, creating a three sided design. The bottom left most side flashes steadily, before settling into a gentle purple glow.

"One down, two more to go." 'Niko' says, sliding his cock out of her mouth. Rachel sputters for a moment, trying to force out the excess saliva and semen.

"Two more to WHA-" she starts to ask before being lifted into the air and bent over the kitchen table. With one hand planted firmly against the small of her back, 'Niko' keeps Rachel pinned. With the other, he grabs a handful of her skirt and shoves it up, revealing her panties. He takes his erection and directs it between her thighs. Rachel squeezes them tighter to try and keep 'Niko' out, but it only points its path upward. Moist from Rachel's saliva still, 'Niko's' cock slickens the outside of her panties. Acting as lubricant, he slides it slowly against her cunt.

"St-stop it... please..." Rachel says quietly. Nails dig into the palms of her fists on either side of her head. 'Niko' can feel the muscles of her body contract under his hand and hips.

Isn't this far enough? It takes a moment for Niko to get the words together, distracted by the overwhelming sensation.

Far enough? No, not by a long moment. I suggest you continue quietly enjoying the ride if you want this to feel good for both of you.

How is any of this supposed to feel good? This is fucked up!

Your thoughts may lie but your bodies, however...

It's not long before her panties are soaked from the inside too. Rachel makes a noise of disgust and goes to push herself up against 'Niko's' hand. He takes his free hand and clamps it down on one wrist, slamming her back down into the table. 'Niko' removes the hand from her back and uses it to shove down her panties.

One finger glides down past her cheeks. He could feel the heat radiating centimeters away. 'Niko' presses his finger down, spreading her lips and forcing his way into her vagina. Rachel gasps and starts protesting.

"Don't- dont do that. I'm not... hah... this is stupid... stop- stop it."

What are you doing?! Get your fingers out of her! What the fuck!

Why? She loves it.

Bullshit. She's bleeding onto the fucking table.

'Niko' slides his finger out and then over her clit. Rachel tenses. He rubs over it a few more times, occasionally dipping his finger back into her for more fluid. A long minute passes before 'Niko' stops, withdraws his hand, and uses it to pin her remaining arm to the table. Her protests stop for a moment.

Niko senses Karnig's intentions and starts internally throwing insults.

Don't you fucking dare.

He positions his cock against her entrance, letting it twitch against her. Rachel tries to lurch upward again to no avail and starts kicking backward into open air.

"No! No no don't- don't do it. I'm seriou-"

Rachel is cut off as he plunges forward, 'Niko' watches as Rachel's nails drag into the table. 'Niko' forces his way only a few inches in before withdrawing back to the tip. It lingers there for another moment before he thrusts back forward, this time embedding himself completely within Rachel.

'Niko' starts sliding slowly in and out of Rachel. Her shoulders jump slightly everytime he grinds into the base.

"Niko... please, stop it. I don't want it. Pleeease..." Rachel cries, voice quieter now, wavering.

Get... get out of her.

No, I think we all are enjoying this a little too much for me to stop.

After a few minutes, 'Niko' flips his grip on Rachel's wrists and pulls her arms backward past her hips. Rachel's pleas turn to gasps as her shoulders are pulled back and head whipped up. 'Niko' begins pumping into Rachel, using her arms to pull her back onto his shaft. Each slam against her adds another sharp gasp to the sounds of music and burning food. Rachel's cunt pulses against the rod embedded in her, growing wetter.

"Wait, I'm gonna if you, I don't want to, I-" Rachel's legs curl up against 'Niko's' back

'Niko' coats the walls of Rachel's pussy as she twitches on his cock. He pulls out and lets her legs fall limp over the end of the table. A purple glow reflects off the table's surface.

Was that a...? Niko started to think.

"Ahh, a little whore too." 'Niko' says before grabbing Rachel by the wrist and pulling her off the table, onto the ground. Exhausted, Rachel collapses into the tile: panting and legs shaking.

"But who said you could cum." 'Niko' rips the remaining clothes off of Rachel and positions himself between her legs. One hand gripping his cock, he drives it back into her swollen hole. Rachel lurches upward and punches 'Niko's' face. 'Niko' grabs both wrists and slams them to the floor. Rachel winces as her head bounces off the tile.

Fucking ouch! I deserved that I guess but... shit.

See what I said about insubordination? Your bitch lacks training.

'Niko' presses his forehead to Rachel's. She opens her eyes to see him hollowly staring back an inch away. 'Niko' sinks forward, watching as Rachel's eyes dart side to side and eventually squint shut. 'Niko' makes an amused noise and begins thrusting slowly. Rachel's legs quiver in the air. 'Niko' enjoys as her eyelids pop open when he grinds into her cervix. He looks down to see the thick purple dick slowly glide in and out, coated in cum and fluid. 'Niko' lifts his forehead and begins deeply pumping into Rachel. She moans reluctantly at each thrust, eyes now open, and attempts to weakly pry her pinned arms from the ground. 'Niko' stops and smirks, leans down to lick a stream of blood, then resumes fucking her.

Here, watch this... 'Niko' sits up, removing his hands from her wrists. He replaces them on her hips and pulls her down. Rachel's legs hang loosely over each arm. Niko watches Karnig's cock slide into Rachel through his stolen eyes. Flesh squeezes down, and both Niko and Karnig can feel themselves draw closer. 'Niko's' fingers press deeper into Rachel's side and the pace increases. Rachel cries out in time with the thrusts, growing louder with the tempo. Her arms flip down suddenly, pressing away from the earth, and back arches. 'Niko' renews his grip on her pelvis and abuses her tightening hole. He slams forward a final time, emptying the last of his cum into her womb. After a few moments he withdraws, letting it drip out and onto the floor.

So? How was emptying our balls into your little house slut?

I'm not going to answer that. Niko responds, tired.

You truly are no fun.

The final symbol begins to glow with the others, casting rays of purple throughout the room. The color fades from her skin, chased away by pools of white. The skin ripples from the pulsing of the Mark, almost as if it were liquid.

What's happening to her?

The transformation...

Transformation? What does that-

Watch, it begins. You are soon to witness the breed of Succubus we won, much like how you say in your world... a 'gacha game'.

Rachel grasps at her head again, hands clutching at the sides. She starts tossing her head back and forth, crying out in pain.

"M-my head! It hurts! Its- its splitting, fucking- STOP, MY, HEAD" She screeches, smashing the side of her head into the floor, voice tearing out with each thwack. A rustle below 'Niko' draws down his gaze. Thick fur begins to poke out from the pores in Rachel's legs. Her knees tremble for a second before snapping backwards. Rachel arches her back, nails dragging across her scalp, as she lets out a guttural scream.

This doesn't look normal! Stop this! She's fucking dying!

Contrary, this is a normal experience. I am sensing a mammal type.

Something protrudes between her fingers. Small bits of flesh hang off, the object smearing more blood into her hands and hair. Rachel's knees click into place backwards, before the rest of her legs, feet, and hips begin to shift. Bone prods from under the skin, shifting in the gelatinous mess that was her muscles. When in place, tendons, veins, and skin pulls taut as the meat solidifies and takes form. By now a thick coat of brunette fur had grown in covering hip to ankle.

The small bones of her feet fuse together, melding into solid masses. The skin sloughs off onto the floor, revealing bloody hooves. On either side of her head were large curled horns. Wet clumps of hair stick from them and to the side of her face.

A Satyress! What joy! And with horns like this 'Niko' grabs a horn and runs his thumb down it, I presume that she is a Vullmion Satyress. A tantalizing fact from my home world, Vullmion Satyresses, from Torkoth the Poison Plains, possess a keen ability to detect the amount of salt in a being's body. Now, one would not normally think this useful, however-

Karnig continues on his rambling. Niko gazes down at Rachel. She lays limp on the floor, head rocked to one side and eyes vacantly staring at the wall. Her skin desaturated, minus the glowing purple emblem. Legs and horns of a goat. If he had control of his heart, it would probably break at the sight.

Worry not about her. She will be fine.

Fine? FINE? SHE HAS FUCKING GOAT LEGS AND IS HALF DEAD! HOW IS THAT FINE?

She is now a succubus of my harem, and with that bears a Link Womb. Her magic is my magic, and in return mine is hers. Her wounds will heal quickly. Now, allow me to explain how Link Wombs work. While I may directly sap energy from spilt blood, linked servants generate magic based on their level of satisfaction. The more satisfied, the more readily magic flows from the Source through them to me. Think of them as a pipe or siphon.

So you just fuck them? And get magic.

If only it were so easy, no. Satisfaction is more complicated than that. A young man such as yourself should be aware of that. So you can rest assured, there shan't be more pain and suffering, unless she so desires.

12