Karthik's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her climax and come, a switch went on inside me. I crashed on her and put my arms under her and grabbed her roughly. And I fucked her hard. The only way I knew. The only way I had fucked all my whores until now. I trashed and slammed into Rani-aunty mercilessly. I knew I was hurting her but that was the only way for me now. I rammed and pummeled her into submission. She held on to me for dear life.

She was screaming and complaining and moaning. "Aiyoh.. Aiyoh.. Aaaah...aaahhhh...oooo...oooo..ammmma..ammmma...please...have mer...cy .. stop...stooppp....stooooppppp!!"

I couldn't control myself. I plunged into her repeatedly as I neared my own climax. My final thrust into her was so hard I thought she would break into two. I lay still, pressing hard on her as we both waited for my release. My cock pulsed and throbbed against the walls of her cunt as I released spurt after sweet spurt into her. I could feel it and I was sure, so could she. She had her palms clamped on my shoulders until I flopped back on her and gasped and moaned with the pleasure of the release.

I lay panting and gasping. It was a glorious experience for me. I had never fucked a woman like this yet in my life. My release was fantastic. I didn't think I had ever ejaculated so much cum and in this manner in my life.

She finally whispered, "You fucking son-of-a-whore.. bastard, sister fucker....mother fucker!!!" And she started sobbing. "Fucker! Motherfucker..motherfucker..!" she kept repeating.

I got off of her and she quickly turned, jumped off the bed and headed to her bathroom, still sobbing, clutching her dress to her body. But I could still see her firm ass, her pitted asscheeks and the dark asscrack until she closed the door. I burned these images into my brain.

+++++++++++

Things returned to normal once college reopened after the break. People had new hot topics to talk about and Karthik's issue was forgotten very quickly.

I couldn't take my mind off of Rani-aunty. No, that was not true. I couldn't stop thinking about fucking her. Would I ever get a chance once more? I did not stop visiting whores. This time around I went for more expensive ones. I had to go a bit out of the way and travel out of the city to get to these women but it was worth it. I almost always fantasized about Rani-aunty as I banged and thrashed on top of their fleshy bodies. Willing, normal, fat, sweet smelling, heavy, suburban women, spreading their legs for me. Fuck! Life was good.

Later that semester, I had to go to my parent's house one weekend to take care of some documents. One evening I was sitting on the terrace reading a book, when I saw Rani-aunty approach and enter my house. Soon after, my mother called out to me to come down. Aunty did not look at me, but my mother said, "Dey Ramesh, the water pump in aunty's house is not working. Can you go take a look?"

I raised my eyes at Rani-aunty, but she responded in right earnest, looking at me directly. "Yes, Ramesh. There is no water in the tank. Can you take a look and repair it. Uncle (Karthik's father) will come only later tonight, so you have some time to get it fixed. I hope you can come?"

"I will come in a few minutes, aunty," I said. I couldn't help but feel an erection coming. And did she also not take a quick glance at my groin as she walked away?

Fuck!! Another chance to get it on with Rani-aunty!!

++++++

This time she was ready. She only had a nightie on and when I entered the bedroom she reached across her body and pulled her nightie off with one motion. She stood naked in front of me. Her huge boobs dangling like melons, the layers of fat on her hips like thick tubes. I didn't care. I looked down at the hairy patch.My cock throbbed.

She giggled softly, turned and lay down on the bed. But not before giving me a fabulous view of her ass.

I tore the clothes of my body and stood next to the bed with my cock turned upwards at a crazy angle.

"Come and put your thing inside me, you mother-fucker," she whispered.

She parted her legs as I leaned on the bed. But I did not fall between her thighs. Instead I crawled up her body, straddled her chest and offered her my thick,hot, throbbing dick. We both could smell the glorious scent of an erect, ready dick.

"Bastard," she whispered, but did not complain. She made an 'O' of her mouth and offered it to me and I slipped my cock into it. Fuck!!

"Mmmmm," she moaned. Her spit was cool on my dick and I knew that she could feel the warmth and firmness of my penis in her mouth. I placed my hands flat on the wall near the top of the bed and I put my knees on either side of her face. And I face-fucked her.

I reveled at the sight of my veined member going in and out of her mouth. Gasps of pleasure escaped my lips. After a few minutes she pushed me away and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Some more!" I hissed, and she obliged. I slipped my dick into her mouth once more and fucked it for some more time.

Then I pulled my cock out and held it in my hand and lifted it and exposed and offered my balls to her. She went to them immediately. She opened her mouth and took one of my testicles in it and rolled it in her mouth. Then she rolled that one out and took the next one in her mouth. She repeated this numerous times. Her fingers were in my ass crack and her fingers found and pressed my asshole.

I lay down and asked aunty to climb on top of me. She readily agreed. She groaned and moaned in pleasure as she rose and fell on me. She asked, between gasps, "Is this how, Ramesh? You like it, you whore-son, bastard? Yeah?"

I grabbed her fleshy hips for support and ground up at her. "Yes, you lovely whore. I like your cunt! I like your ass!" I slapped her ass cheeks. "Turn around and fuck. I want to see your ass hole. Your stinking asshole. I am going to fuck it today! Fuck! Turn around!!"

She turned around and then I saw her hold my slick dick and slip her cunt onto it. It disappeared in the thicket of black pussy hair. I reached up and parted her asscheeks and gazed at her glorious asshole. The flesh inside was pink and raw, he puckered skin outside was black as coal. I placed a finger at the entrance and as she fell down on my cock, my finger entered her anus up to my third knuckle.

"Aiyooo, aiyoooo, ahhhh it hurts..aaaahhhh!" She whispered. I pulled my finger out, but she screamed quietly, "No. No.. put it in..put it back in.. it feels soooo nice.. Fuck me harder you sisterfucker!!"

She did not resist when I turned her over and raised her legs. I pressed her knees down and doubled her up and fucked her real hard.

I hissed between my teeth, "Do you want to know how I fuck my whores? Huh? Huh? This ...is... how...Aaah...aaaahh..aaaa!" I cried out as I rammed her like a crazy horse.

"Aiyoh..aiyoh.aiii,,ayyyyyy," She moaned as she took my punishment. We went at it for a very long time. We took breaks. We both had to piss as well. She went first. She surprised me by waiting and watching and smiling as I did my business.

I fucked her once more, non-stop for about a hundred hard thrusts. (Yes, I counted). She took it again without complaints. "Yes, yes, yes, you.. Fuckkkk...er.. Fuckkk er, " She screamed.

Then I had to finish. I knew the moment. I rammed her hard once, twice, three times and became still as I prepared to ejaculate. She also held on to my arms, waiting for my dam t break, waiting to feel my hot jism rocket into her womb.

At the last moment I pulled out of her. She was so surprised at this and automatically looked down at my cock as I pulled my turgid member out of her. I stroked it once, twice and then it erupted.

Cum rocketed out of my cock. The first spurt landed on her belly and she twitched and tried to turn away. But she was too late. My second, third and fourth spurts came within a fraction of a second of each other. The ropes of cum streamed out of my cock and landed on her tits, neck and face.

I did not know what got into me next. I jumped up and straddled her chest in a flash and directed my next release onto her face. She turned this way and that but my semen landed right on her cheeks and mouth and nose and drenched her completely

She let out a primal scream at this. "You sick son-of-a-whore.. bastard, sister fucker....mother fucker!!!" And she started sobbing. She continued to cry as she took hold of her sari and wiped my cum off her body. "Fucker! Motherfucker..motherfucker..!" she kept repeating.

++++++++++++++++

I was mistaken to think that what I did with, and to, Rani-aunty would have put her off. The filthy things I did would have repulsed anyone I thought. But not so Rani-aunty. She invited me to her house a few more times while I was at college. We went all the way every time.

The business of life got in the way, eventually. I moved out of Chennai to Mumbai for my higher studies, then to Delhi for my job and eventually to the UK for a permanent job, a wife, two kids, a car, a house and a dog. I lost touch with Karthik, but I do occasionally think of Rani-aunty and recall our sessions fondly.

++++++++++++++

12