Karyn's Escapades

Story Info
40% of men want to see their wife have sex with another man.
3.9k words
4.19
6.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Karyn. I am 45 years old but easily pass for early 30's. I am a good-looking hot blonde. I always act sexy, flashing my eyes with a wink, light touches while talking to a man. I am married to a wonderful man, Steve, who loves to watch me flirt. He will do anything for my happiness.

We were talking over dinner one evening, when out of nowhere. Steve says, "Honey, I know that I have slowed down some in the sex department while your appetite has increased. Here is a kinky idea. When you wish, you can have sex with any man you wish on one condition. I must be in the room with you when you play. Some will call me a Cuck because I enjoy watching you. I think more that it is Wife Sharing. I want to make sure that you are completely satisfied sexually. I have also read where over 40% of men want to experience watching their wife with other men."

"What a shock this is," I exclaim! "Wow! Where did this come from? I always look men over, but I have never considered carrying it that far. Are you serious? How would you handle knowing that I was fucking another man, especially with you being there watching?"

Steve says, "I would enjoy watching you with a new cock inside your pussy or in your mouth. And don't tell me that you have never considered it. I know you too well! Let's talk about the pros and cons when we get home."

When we get home, we get ready for bed and lay on it. Steve is holding me as he begins, "Honey, think about how cool it would be for you to fuck other men. I would stay back and take videos of the action so we could enjoy it many times. You would be free to act how you wish but with the confidence that I would also be enjoying the action."

I reach for his cock, saying, "I feel how this is turning you on! You are serious about watching me fuck other guys. You know I don't like condoms. I will only fuck these guys bareback!"

As Steve's cock grows, he says, "I would love seeing that! You would love tasting a strangers' cum! And I would love to see you with his cum all over your face. Or see his cum dripping out of your pussy!"

My pussy is dripping wet from all these thoughts and Steve's hard 6" cock easily slips into it. As he madly pumps into me, I know that he won't last very long before cumming. I just begin to reach my peak when he explodes his cum into me. We hold each other tightly thru our climax and slowly relax.

"Steve", I say. "Does my husband still want me to fuck other men? Even strangers?"

"Especially strangers," Steve answers, "That would be the hottest sex! I was looking at a swinger sight today that might be very exciting. Let's look further into it tomorrow."

We have a casual breakfast in the morning although our minds are racing with our thoughts. We kiss lightly as we leave for work. We spend our workday trying to keep our sexy thoughts out of our minds.

In the evening we have takeout dinner. As we finish, Steve asks, "Have you thought any more about last night's discussion?"

"That is ALL that I thought about all day long!", I say. "Do you really want to watch me fuck other men?"

Steve cups my face with his palms softly, saying, "Yes, Karyn, I would love to see you wildly fucking another man. I would love to see his big cock in your wet pussy! I would love to see you with his cock in your mouth, swallowing his hot cum! Would you do this for me?"

Excitedly, I wrap my arms tightly around him, saying, "I will do this once to please you, Steve. But you cannot get upset about your feelings afterwards. And then we can continue with other men if you really enjoy it."

Steve starts typing on his laptop and says, "Here is the swinger site I was looking at. I already signed us up as members. We can set our parameters for our searches. What type of man would you like to try?"

I say, "I don't really know. I haven't thought about it. We would want someone with pictures. Would someone younger be able to fuck longer before cumming?"

Steve says, "We should find someone who lives some distance from us. We don't want any of our friends to know about this. Maybe over 50 miles away."

As we are thinking deeper into swinging, I say, "I think that I would also be more comfortable with a married man. He might know more how to treat a woman and be more careful who he is fucking."

We set our parameters for the search. The list is narrowed to about forty available men on the swing website. We start looking through the pictures as our excitement keeps growing. We are writing down the profile names and after an hour have it narrowed down to twenty-five possible men.

We post our profile as follows, "We are Newbies, looking for a married man to help play out our fantasy. I am 35, 5'4" 140 lbs., very sexy Blonde. My husband is 40, handsome, slightly overweight. He may play with us as a three-some or just watch and will video for our later pleasure. Wife wants a handsome man with a nice thick cock. Bareback play is a must. Attach X-rated pictures with your reply."

As we finish, we look at each other and run to the bedroom, stripping off our clothes. My pussy is dripping wet, and Steve's cock is draining precum. With no foreplay, we have a very quick hard fuck with both of us cumming rapidly. We can't wait to see any replies tomorrow.

In the morning, Steve rushes to the computer. As he opens the Swing website he exclaims, "We have three answers! The first one is a 21-year-old single man. the second is a 24-year-old, also single. The third one might be a possibility. He is 32 and married. Here are his pictures."

We start looking at his pictures together. He seems to be okay, clean cut, looks are okay, with an average size cock. As we look, we agree that he might be a possibility. He will give us someone to think about during work today anyway.

After dinner, we bring up the Swing website to find two more answers. One of the answers is from a 30-year-old handsome married man. He is 6'3" tall with a nice 7"cock which is thicker than Steve's cock. The other is a nice looking 36-year-old with an uncut cock.

"You are saying that you will be okay if I fuck any or all of these men?" I ask. "We have three men showing us their cocks and you want me to suck and fuck any of them? I just want to be sure before we go any further."

Steve keeps looking at the pictures and answers, "Yes, I would love to watch you fuck and suck any of these men. You decide which one and we will send him pictures of us including a nude of you. We also want their correct name and town where we can check them out further."

I say, "Let's send all three our pictures and get their information. Also, I was thinking that we could meet them and stay at the casino where we go. It would be a fun place and busy enough that no one would notice what we are doing."

Steve says, "Good thinking. Here goes our pictures. I can't wait until we can make arrangements to meet one of them."

We flip thru the website pictures again and see many more possibilities of future fucking. My pussy is wetter than it was last night even. I'm thinking, "I can't believe that this is really going to come true. Look at all these cocks that I might fuck!"

After breakfast, we open up our now favorite website to find an answer from the 6' 3" married man with the nice thick 7" cock. His name is Jerry, and he would love to get together with us. He includes his full name and cell number to call him. We google his information, and everything seems to be accurate, and we find his address and his wife's name. We look both him and his wife up on Facebook and he seems to be a very nice man. We smile at each other.

Steve says, "Do you want his nice fat cock in the cute pussy of yours? Do you want to suck on his cock?"

I answer, "I will love for you to watch me as I fuck his cock bareback. I will love to suck on his cock until I have all his hot cum swallowed. Is that what you want me to do?"

Steve nods yes excitedly, saying, "Let's text him tonight and start making arrangements."

I jump up and sit on Steve's lap kissing and hugging him. I whisper, "You are a one-of-a-kind husband! I love you so much!"

Steve sends a text to Jerry asking, "What day will be okay to get together and is the casino a good place to meet?"

In a short time, we get a text back from Jerry, saying, "The casino will be a great safe place to meet. My wife will be out of town Saturday so that will be perfect for me. We can meet in the cafe and make sure that we all are comfortable with everything. This is kind of new for me also."

As we read Jerry's text, I ask Steve, "Now are you sure of this last step? We are two days away from me fucking a strangers' cock bareback. You know how wet my pussy gets just thinking about fucking him. This is your last chance to back out."

Steve says, "Karyn, I have dreamed of this happening for a long time now. Gosh, I want to see you with his hot cum in your pussy and your mouth. I will shave your pussy tomorrow night just for him. I also will not have sex with you until after Jerry has left the room. I will make the reservation right now."

What a fast two days. I think my pussy has been dripping the whole time. Several times I look at Jerry's nude pictures, just wondering what his nice fat cock is going to feel like as he strokes it in my pussy. Steve has shaved my pussy clean and it feels so sexy. We arrive at the casino at 3 PM and check into our room. Steve helps me turn the bedspread down to where only the sheet is on it. He adjusts all the lights for his camera and opens the curtains for more light. He wraps his arms around me tightly, kissing me deeply.

We go down to the cafe and see Jerry sitting by himself. As we walk towards him, he stands to greet us. He shakes Steve's hand and puts his hands on my shoulders and bends down to kiss me on the cheek.

We talk small talk until we are comfortable. Jerry admits, "I have had only one playtime with a single woman before, so I am nervous."

Steve says, "Once I turn Karyn over to you, everything that takes place will be between the two of you. I will sit back with the camera and enjoy watching. The only rule is no rough play. And if any of us say stop, everything stops. If we all are okay with everything let's go up to the room."

When we get in the room, Steve gives me a nice hug and kiss. "Enjoy yourself, Honey. This is for both of us," he says.

I hesitantly turn into Jerry's arms for our first kiss. Our kiss starts slow and then I feel Jerry's tongue pressing on my lips. My tongue meets his for our first taste of each other. My excitement overcomes my hesitancy as our arms wrap around each other. I look back to Steve one more time and see the large smile on his face. That releases me into the moment completely.

Our hands begin roaming over each other's bodies. I begin unbuttoning Jerry's shirt as one of his hands cup my breast. I slide his shirt over his shoulders and run my hands over his trim body. Jerry lifts my shirt over my head and our skin touches each other. What a thrill to have a man like this in my arms kissing me. The different kissing technique is such a turn-on. I feel his hands on my back as he deftly unhooks my bra. I lean back so that my bra falls, leaving my breasts grazing Jerry's chest. He leans down taking one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking gently. I look over at Steve. He is operating the camera and grinning broadly.

As Jerry moves to my other breast, I drop my hands down to the front of Jerry's pants, feeling my first different cock in 17 years. Jerry feels my hand and moves his hands to the front of my slacks, unhooking them. He slides them down slightly. and moves his hands to my ass on my bikini panties. I quickly start undoing his belt. I just have to get my hands on that cock I am feeling thru his pants. He slides my slacks down, I step out of them, and I am standing in only my bikini panties. Steve removes his slacks and is now standing in his silk briefs. Our kisses are now past the point of no return.

Jerry slides his hand into my panties, feeling my shaved pussy. His hand is the first to touch my pussy in 17 years that wasn't my husband's hand. I cautiously slide my hand into his briefs and slowly wrap my hand around his large, thick cock. As he begins sliding his fingers through my pussy folds, he feels how wet I am. I feel Steve's pre cum and bring my fingers up to lick them, tasting him for the first time.

We both start sliding down each other's last piece of clothing. As I step out of my panties, we come together tightly, Jerry's hard cock rubbing my stomach as we wrap into each other's arms, kissing deeply.

He moves me to a sitting position on the bed and I bring that big, beautiful cock up to my mouth. His pre cum is running down his shaft as I lick it up, swallowing, and sucking for more. I now take this new cock and slowly suck it deep into my mouth. It so different than Steve's cock, so much thicker and longer. I know that soon it will be deep in my pussy. I show Jerry my best tricks with my tongue as he softly moans.

He pulls back and has me slide up on the bed. He lays between my thighs and softly blows on my hot wet pussy. I feel his tongue part the folds of my pussy, tasting my wetness, as his tongue moves slowly up to my clit which is already swollen. He sucks softly on it, bringing a quiver from me. As he flicks it with his tongue, my moans begin. I have a stranger licking my pussy. I'm loving the different feel. Jerry rubs my clit with his nose as he licks deep into my pussy. He rubs it with the bridge of his nose as his tongue moves down and circles my anus. I'm feeling an excitement that I hadn't before. I know my climax is coming very soon. He comes back up and sucks hard on my clit, swelling it larger than it has ever been. I scream as my climax hits me. I grab Jerrys' head and pull him into my pussy tightly. As the excitement ebbs, I release him and look at Steve. The smile on his face is so sweet to see.

Jerry sides up and kneels at my pussy. He pulls my hips down to lay on his thighs and rubs that thick, long cock between my pussy folds. His cockhead rubs over my swollen clit. He lightly slaps my clit with his cock which gives me a light shock each time it hits. As he rubs his cock over it again, another climax surprisedly hits me again. He slips his cockhead into my soaked pussy and slowly enters me. I look into this stranger's face with my steamy eyes. I am now fucking a total stranger. I feel the extra width of his cock and soon I feel the extra length of it. This is certainly not my husband's cock. As Jerry lays down on me, I wrap my arms and legs around him, pulling his taut body in close. The feel of his skin, his smell, and the movement of his body is euphoria to my senses. I am actually fucking a handsome man with a large cock, right in front of my husband. No woman could ask for more in sex than this. He moves up so that his cock is gliding over my clit, exciting me further. Our kissing deepens as out tongues search each other's tongue. I pull Jerry's face in close to mine and begin kissing all over his eyes, his neck, and his cheeks. After 15 minutes he rolls over, putting me on top.

I catch a glimpse of Steve as this happens and he is glued to the action on the camera. I start grinding my pussy onto the base of that large, beautiful cock. The thickness and length are filling me completely. I reach back and fondle Jerry's balls as I rock back and forth on top of him. My climax begins building and my eyes begin rolling back into my head. I know this is going to be one of the best climaxes I have ever had. I feel Jerrys' balls tightening up and his cock starts swelling more. Several more strokes and I lose total control with my climax as Jerry drives that beautiful cock deeper into me. I feel spurt after spurt of his hot cum shooting deep into me. As my climax finishes, I fall forward into Jerry's arms. He holds me tight, kissing my face and eyes.

We gain our senses back, I look into Jerry's eyes, and say, "Thank You!"

I remember Steve and turn around and say, "Thank You!"

After a few minutes I roll off Jerry and lay beside him. Steve moves forward with the camera to catch Jerry's cum covered cock and my pussy with the cum leaking out.

Steve looks at us both with a huge smile, and says, "That is the best porn video ever! To catch that kind of action up close and so personal is priceless. And you do not need to pretend to act, Karyn."

We rest for about 30 minutes as we talk lightly with each other. We are all very comfortable together and Jerry is high with his compliments about our including him with the action.

I move down and begin sucking that beautiful cock again, watching it as it grows. I can take him almost all the way into my mouth with his cockhead pushing into my throat. The girth of his cock is so much more that my husbands' cock.

When Jerry is rock hard, he moves behind me to fuck me. He slams it into me a few times which makes my pussy wetter. After several minutes of this, he moves back to fucking me in the missionary position so we can kiss. We fuck for a long time like this with our arms and legs wrapped together. As we are slow fucking, Jerry moves his hand down and lightly begins circling my anus with his finger. Steve has never done this to me, and I find it to be a big turn-on. As he presses on my ass, his fingertip slips in. I immediately have another big climax. As I am recovering from it, I roll off of Jerry.

I smile and say, "Jerry, now I am going to suck your big cock until all of your hot cum is in my mouth. I want all of it so don't hold back!"

I am laying between Jerry's legs slowly sucking his cock into my mouth as deeply as possible. I keep letting his cockhead hit my throat, getting used to the gag reflex. As I relax my throat, his cockhead enters it slightly. I hold there for a few seconds, Jerry moans, and I release it. I bring him in deep again and take a little more. Soon my lips are at the thick base of his cock. He begins fucking my face deeply now and his balls tighten up, his cock swells, and he explodes his cum deep in my throat. I back off, and swallow as fast as possible.

Steve is right there with the camera, and I let some cum out of my mouth and smear it all over my face with Jerry's cock. I can tell that Steve is elated with the action. I then clean Jerry's cock with my lips and tongue and lay back, totally satisfied.

As Jerry lays back, he says, "I am completely finished. I didn't know what to expect when I answered your text, but this was way more than I thought it would be. I would like to meet up again sometime."

We recover from all the action, Jerry dresses, gives me a wonderful loving kiss, and leaves.

I look at Steve and say, "Honey, I want you to hold me now.

Steves strips his clothes off and I see his is cock wet with his precum. I suck him to hardness and feed his cock into my well used pussy. As I hold him, and we kiss deeply. I think, "I have the most amazing, wonderful husband in the whole world."

So, my Readers, this is how Steve and I got into swinging 10 years ago. Since then, I have been with over 50 men and Steve has the best video library anywhere. I know that I have swallowed cum from over 30 men and love doing it. Some of the best action was Brad with his 9" cock which really filled me up while he gave me 6 orgasms in 3 hours. Denny always came 3 times in 3 hours with his 8" cock. All of the cocks we picked were larger than Steve's cock. The best one was Chris. He was a 6'6" handsome Norwegian with a charming personality and a cock that was 8" long and 8" circumference at the base. I fucked him 5 different times and always had at least 5 climaxes to his 2 climaxes.

Also, my Readers, If you are one of the 40% of men who want to watch their wife, know that 100% of your wives dream about having a different man between their legs. Every one of them see a tall handsome man and wonder how it would feel to have his big cock fucking them. Talk to them, show them our story, and see where it goes. Hopefully you will love it like Steve and I do. We hope to be playing for another 10 years yet.

12