Kaska - The Last Fallen Tribe Pt. 05

Story Info
Who's actually in control.
3.9k words
4.5
4.9k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grayson grew alarmingly fast. He was walking and talking by the time he was four months old. Graylen assured me this was fine as some Ropus do achieve milestones this quickly but it just wasn't sitting right with me.

"I think we should get him checked out." I stated plainly finally when we breached the subject again.

"Vivi, he is fine!" Graylen ran his hands through his hair exasperated.

"Okay, yes but what if he isn't?" I bit my nails.

"Wasn't it odd to you that he was born at three months old, darling?" he scrunched his face up in disgust and slammed his book down.

I paused on his reaction wondering what had gotten into him.

"I didn't mean to call you that I'm sorry." He groaned and left the room slamming everything on the way out with his fists.

I puckered my lips trying to figure out why a name like that would hurt me? Graylen cums in me and says that he loves me but we draw lines at pet names? I shook my head. What an odd fucker.

It took me some time to realize what he had meant. It was when he let it slip again instead in front of Opa who paused as he did when it happened. That's when I knew something was up.

I slid into Opa's view and stared him down demanding he tell me what was the awkwardness all about.

"That's what he used to call Dydo." He finally snitched. "Don't you fucking say a word Vera! If he knew I spilled I'd be dead by dawn."

I nodded but he grabbed my shoulders, "I'm fucking dead serious. Don't say anything."

I took it to the grave that knowledge and started using a new word around Graylen instead. "Hey, sweetheart?" I begin to call Grayson at every chance I could in front of him and slowly but surely he adopted it and that's what he loved to call me now.

Graylen's wishes came true though when I began throwing up all over in the mornings. He smiled victorious over me as he held my hair waiting for the results to come back.

"I want another boy." He stated.

"I want it to be cancer." I griped over the toilet bowl.

He tssked at me and called me a poor sport still in a good mood even through my bad one. Its not that I didn't want another child it was that I didn't want another one with him, smuggling out one was going to be hard enough but two? Oh there was no way.

Gideon was born just as shortly though and we began to expect brief pregnancies. The problem was the care after because they kept being so damn premature. By the time we brought Gideon home Grayson was already ready for school despite being born in the same exact year. It was stressful completely.

Graylen though didn't meet me eye to eye and always kept his cock shoved into me at every moment he could after I was written off as okay. It wasn't as if I could stop him either but its not like I was trying to on the same coin. I loved his cock but these kids were worrying me. They way they aged I should say,

Would they grow old and die just as quickly? I wrote in my diary, would I bury my children before I even got to spend five years with them? Every time we left for the compound we were back in the home in no time because Graylen couldn't keep his semen to himself! He was bored he says, I scribbled angrily, and I looked so damn good he says. It was roughly to the point where everyday it was at least, the absolute minimum, three times his cum soaked up my panties so I just stopped wearing them and stuck to dresses or skirts. He hasn't noticed yet as it's the first day I've done it but I fear, this will only make it worse.

I sat back slamming closed the damned book and going to check on the babies. They were giggling with Lavernia and I felt so much happier knowing that the Poliks would never be able to touch them. I rubbed my head and asked the twins for lunch for everyone and they let the kitchen boys know. I brought it out to the boys and they shoved it into their mouth pockets to eat for later.

"Chipmunks" I teased. They laughed grinning their teeth and Gideon showed his food stuck in his mouth. It still very much set me off but I was learning to be accepting. They were more Graylen than my children and as it made me sad I was still thankful for my little sweethearts. I rubbed my chest with pride and let them continue on as I busied myself with straightening up my little room.

I was bent at the waist cleaning up the kids toys from under the couch when his hands slid up my sides and his lips pressed to my neck.

"Back so soon?" I leaned back into Graylen's arms.

"Of course." His deep voice rumbled. "I basically ran back."

I laughed slightly and turned into his embrace wrapping my arms around my giant before pulling him in for a kiss. "Would you care if I said I had missed you?"

"Would you care if I said I never waivered from thoughts of you either?" He whispered against my lips.

My breath caught in my throat and he took me down pressing me into his body with the floor against my back. I wrapped him up into my frame and his weight crashed onto me. We began breathing heavily as our hands flew about touching each other wherever we could get to skin our lips never parting until he slid my knee length skirt up and my face heated knowing what he was going to find.

He didn't notice though and just gripped my thighs before placing his arm back by my head. He pulled back kissing softly now until he hugged and retreated. "As much as I want to ruin your little cunt again today I have something for you." He wiped down his face when he caught sight of my pussy. "Oh god." He breathed.

I laughed and threw my skirt back down teasing still though slightly as I rubbed my legs against his sides. "Oh? What do you have Master?" I toed his rock hard cock through his pants shaking the hair off my neck.

He grunted leaning back and pulled me closer by my ankle. He didn't say anything as he looked at me with such an odd look that it took me out of my mood instantly.

"What is it?" I immediately got disturbed.

He still didn't say anything but stared me hard in the face. "I'm feeling foolish now for doing what I've done is all."

I tilted my head to the side. "Well now you absolutely have to show me," I stood up pulling him along with me. "Not another baby hopefully and we should be fine."

He smiled then, "No, not yet." He swept me up and brought me to his office. I sat on the floor next his legs stroking up and down them as he collected a file and opened it.

"I cannot change who you are to me, dar-" He flinched and rubbed his eyes, "Darling." He finished with confidence. "But I can do something about the boys I've found out."

He pulled me into his lap and flipped open the papers he had stashed away. "I'm only worried though that you may not like what needs to be done." He finished running a hand down my back.

I could read but not in English so I just stared at the papers waiting for an explanation that he was reluctant to give. "What needs to be done?" I finally asked.

"Well, firstly I'd like to make them legitimate and the ones to come." He looked at everything in the room besides me.

"But?"

He groaned. "But because of your, um, status we'll say..."

He was very nervous.

"...that they can't be legally yours for me to do so." He blanched ready for a swing to the face obviously.

I contemplated it but was too empty almost to do anything. "Read the papers word by word and show me that you are with your finger."

He seemed taken aback but complied. He read through fifteen pages for me showing me with his finger each word he was speaking. Little did he know I knew some written words and that's how I was checking if he was being honest. After it all I nodded and asked for some time to think. He squeezed me tightly knowing that he didn't have to explain the situation further, I can't be their mother for them to have a good life.

He set the pen down next to the pages and stuck a note next to the places where I needed to sign. I left his arms and shut my door behind me barely having contained the sobbing that escaped my lips now. I have to legally give them over Graylen or keep them and bring them back to Kaska where they will be hated. I wetted the couch with my misery as I punched the shit out it hating every part that me, me.

I stopped abruptly sitting up and throwing open the door. Graylen straightened up quickly as if to try to show he in fact was not eavesdropping and stared at the wall in front of him awkwardly. I wiped the rest of my tears and told him through new ones that I'd sign the paper. His lips pulled down and his eyes grew to be a mixture of red and blue I patted his arm as I felt the same that he did. But their life should be full and not tied to me because I was selfish.

As I held the pen in my hand shakily I turned onto Graylen, "You'll still tell them that I'm their mom right?" I cried harder than I was before.

He knelt by me and kissed me all over, "Of course Vivi."

"And you'll never take them from me, ever right?" I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.

"I would never."

And with that I let their father have even more control over me.

Things went on just the same even though such a big thing was done. It had been some time and Graylen hadn't even threatened taking them when we argued. As odd as it is I felt safe still, he owned them as he owned me and he kept me after all this time so why wouldn't he keep them. He even went as far as to stop cumming in me until I felt better about the situation.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think you were in love with me, Gray." I joked after a late night tryst. He narrowed his eyes at me using me his name but his cock jumped just the same.

"Do you?" He plucked a nipple.

"What?" I propped my head up on my hand.

"Know better?"

"Should I?" I lowered my eyes as the joke turned into something more real.

"No." He grabbed my chin and forced me to kiss him. I held onto his upper arms as he made a home between my legs again. His cock coming to life between us as his tongue fucked my mouth and his hands gripped anything they could harshly. He pushed my thigh open with his knuckle and smacked my pussy lightly before biting down on my lip and doing it much harder.

His hand wound up in my hair and pulled my head back exposing my neck to him which he greedily ate up biting and sucking on every inch possible. I made him groan when my hands took hold of his dick sliding up and down the shaft slowly making sure his underside was stroking my lips as I ground against him. He marked me everywhere he could painting me his for anyone to see.

"I've been holding back recently." He finally grunted as I stroked him exactly how he liked. "But I need you the way I want you, and I'm not really sorry if it hurts you."

He slammed a hand behind my head gripping the bed using the other to push my thigh up making sure my knee was all the way next to my ear, "I'm using you."

He rose up over my body showing me his fully erect cock next to my thigh, it was just as long but only half as thick. He flexed every muscle he had staring me with dead cold eyes, "Ill try not to do anything permanent."

I pressed against his waist trying to get him to back out a little as he didn't even care about my objections. His cock slid into me agonizingly slow as his dick went deeper and deeper past the point where he usually stops. As it was actually painful I still couldn't stop moaning out shocked that his cock was so fulfilling in that way. The erotic part of the situation was what I couldn't get away from.

"I want to fit into you so badly." He purred using his other hand to lift my other thigh over my head also. I covered my mouth with my hands screaming into them as so not to wake everyone else up but I was dying. I beat on his lower body when my uterus felt like it was in my throat. "Let me fit slut."

My eyes rolled as I kicked out squirming away and he let me pulling away in anger at what I thought was at me until I saw him slap himself. "Fuck, I don't know what that was. Not what I had in mind when I went to fuck you."

His eyes were flashing colors and I was clutching my abdomen. I breathed out so much pain, it was agonizing. "Why would you do that?"

"I don't know, but I still know that if you don't put something on I'm not going to stop myself." He pounded on his heart and tried to look away but he was stuck staring and I was stuck on the bed trying to rip the covers up over me. I was failing and his cock was getting fatter, I swear.

His eyes settled on red and he was over me before I could even blink. "What is it about you that makes me act like this, huh?" He slapped my face and gripped my chin spitting into my mouth. "I'm not fucking docile," he shoved his cock into me deeply making me gasp out as he groaned completely derailed and uncontrolled. "Fucking cumming on you like your feelings fucking matter, stopping myself from fucking you the way I chose like your body matters."

I clamped my hand over my mouth as the tears streamed down my face. I tore into his skin with the other one trying to keep myself steady as he slammed into me over and over rutting against me like a animal. Graylen yanked my hand from my mouth and continued beating on me, biting and pulling whatever he wanted as he made me cum unwillingly on his cock constantly. "You control me so much and I fucking love it." He gritted into my ear. "Why? Tell me why I fucking love it!" He began yelling. I didn't know what to say or to do. I was being abused and my body loved it but my brain was reeling. I was stuttering when he slapped me across the face again.

"Do you like that I control you?" His hand squeezed my throat cutting out all the air and blow flow I had. "Do you love that you couldn't tell me no? No matter how much you meant it?"

I pulled at his wrist trying to get air but I ended up fainting for a couple seconds instead. When I came to he was still fucking me just as hard if not harder, and he passed me out again and then again with his hand on my throat. "Please stop," I rasped.

"mmm, beg again." He smiled cruelly licking the side of my neck up to my ear. I pushed on him to get him off but he pushed back and bit my shoulder until I became compliant under him. He had slowed but his tempo was still steady. "Beg or Scream." He threatened.

"Please stop, please!" I cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry darling, I cant hear you."

I spent the next twelve hours underneath him and his cruel touch. He fucked me up in every way possible by the time whatever happened to him had faded. He had done so much damage that I needed emergency care. My alma needed surgery, my lips were busted and I was torn and bruised all over. Graylen hadn't apologized yet but I knew he wasn't going to either. He said blatantly that he wasn't sorry if he hurt me.

I felt like something was incredibly wrong with me mentally, that is. The way he stared at me like he was ready to do it again had me gripping my seat and pressing my thighs together. As I thought back on it I felt like it was because I had told him what to do and he had to show me that he was in charge at least physically. But he said he loved that I controlled him, as I winced in pain I wondered if I wanted his appreciation ever again.

His blood red eyes never left my face and I was worried for when we got back home.

"Are you going to speak or just overthink everything?" he finally said sounding just as evil as he looked. I was so nervous and scared that I couldn't even say anything. I didn't even want to joke. He stood up and came over to me and with every step I became more and more visibly uncomfortable. My heart monitor went nuts over my head and he cocked a smile at it.

"Are you afraid?" he leaned over me lightly sliding his lips against mine. "I want you to be as much as I want you to stop." He offered when I didn't respond.

I swallowed hard and moved my hand to cover his holding him by his two fingers like I usually did. He eyed me rubbing his face against mine as his hand came up slightly choking me. "Mine."

I nodded and breathed deeply, "Yes."

Graylen took over my care from home and it took him a while to start acting normal again. It was three days in when his eyes were finally able to be a different color. He hadn't stayed away from the kids because he was only hostile towards me it seemed.

"It was a thing, I'm sorry." He finally said about a week in.

"What kind of thing would make you want to hurt me like that?" I mustered up anger but held it in, in case he switched back.

"I don't-" he ran his hands through his hair. "I just wanted to make sure you knew you were mine."

That was all he gave me on the subject.

I was able to get out of bed a week later laughing uncontrollably on the edge of my bed at how embarrassing it was to know that someone had to restitch my vagina. When Graylen asked what I was laughing at he didn't find it as funny. "Mm, I see were back to ole stick in the mud."

He slammed his hand on the table next to him and got in my face. "Don't talk to me like that."

"Make me." I got back in his and bit his lip hard making sure it stayed erotic. I couldn't take another beating. He groaned crushing his lips to mine. He kissed me harshly at first and then melted in my hands and embrace.

"I don't know how to say I'm sorry." He finally said. Pressing his nose into my skin committing my scent into memory.

"You can start by helping me shower, my love." I held him tightly to me as he burst out into tears.

"You're so kind." He finally whispered as he wiped away every bit of emotion he just showed to me standing up and proceeding with his day as if it never happened.

He showered me and brought the kids up to say hello, we talked for a bit before they got bored with old mom. I was 25 and already out of style. I rolled my eyes and Graylen shrugged "Get with it, baby."

I didn't notice at first but Graylen hadn't been on any trips or gone to the compound in some time. When I noticed I started making sure I was right. He shadowed me everywhere, making sure we slept, ate, walked together, dined together and even dressed similar. I noticed everything about him was different. He was bigger if that was possible, in the sack and his regular body. Nothing fit him anymore it was all too small. The boys had resumed growing too.

I was very unsettled.

"How tall are you guys usually?" I finally asked at dinner one night.

"The average is usually around nine feet." He didn't bother to look up from his laptop when he answered.

"How tall are you?" I set my plate aside.

"Uh seven five or something around there." He finally looked up. "Why?"

"When do you stop growing?"

"By the fucking gods, is this about the kids again?" He set his plate aside.

"No, actually its about you."

He pulled his eyebrows together and sat back. "What are you saying?"

"Ever since that night you've been constantly getting bigger and I know you know." I leaned forward. "Why?"

"Cause I mated you." He shrugged his shoulders as if that was a common fact. Also what?

"You mated who?" I was shocked. "Me?"

"Look at your neck dumbass what do you think happened." He was very condescending but I wasn't giving up yet.

"You told me you didn't know what happened? And what does that even mean you mated me?"

"Well at first I fucking didn't and then I haven't been able to leave you alone and I smell you everywhere on everything even when you're gone I know where you've sat last."

"What the ACTUAL FUCK." I sat back. "What does that mean though like?"

"It means you're mine."

"So why are you growing?"

"Eh, I don't know something about needing to be the biggest to protect what's yours or whatever. Evolution bullshit."

"So then why didn't you grow when we had the kids?"

"I did. Did you not notice how I didn't fit inside you anymore or am I the one being crazy right now?"

12