Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

When she paused, I chimed in, "When I was looking for a place to rent when I was visiting the campus in August, I answered an ad that was posted on the school bulletin board and met Mr. Kowalski at the coffee shop across the street. He told me the reason the rent was so low was because he was in a bind and couldn't get out of his lease. It all sounded too good to be true, but I didn't question him and counted my blessings."

Kassandra took my hands in hers and said, "The reason he couldn't say anything more was because I've had all of my tenants sign a strict non-disclosure clause attached to their lease. It says that if they tell anyone about me, what they are paying, or any other terms of their lease, they will be immediately evicted and sued. I know this may sound heavy handed, but I value my privacy and so do all of my tenants. When their leases expire, they are free to not renew their contracts and move elsewhere, but for the last ten years, I've only had one tenant leave. You now live in the apartment she used to live in."

I squeezed her hands and said, "OK, I understand now, so what will I be paying now that I am dealing with you directly?"

She let go of my hands and said, "The simple answer is that you will not be paying any more than you are right now. There is, however, something I need to discuss with you about which apartment you will be living in. There are two of my current tenants that have approached me this year asking if I could move them to different apartments in the building. Mr. Dawes who lives in 2B hates the smell of Chinese food, and because his apartment is directly over the main floor restaurant's kitchen, he would like to move to a higher floor."

She continued, "Also, Mrs. Simpson that lives across the hall from me in 5A is having trouble with her hip and needs surgery very soon. She would like to move to a lower floor, so she won't have to climb as many stairs after her hip replacement. The problem with making a simple switch, is that 5A is a bigger unit, and I need to charge him more for it. However, if you would agree to move into 5A, and let Mr. Dawes have your unit, everything will work out fine."

I thought for a moment before I responded to what she had just told me. Finally, I asked her, "Won't Mrs. Simpson be bothered by the smell of the Chinese food?"

Kassandra chuckled and said, "Todd you're so sweet, always thinking of others. The answer is no, she will not. She has bad sinuses and isn't bothered by the smell. Actually, I've been in 2B when the kitchen downstairs is going full steam, and I could barely smell anything. Honestly, I think that Dawes is overly sensitive and being an ass about it."

I grinned and said, "OK, since 5A is a larger apartment, how much more will I be paying per month?"

She kissed me and said, "Todd, like I said before, you won't be paying any more rent. Dawes is jerk and a pain in the ass, but he pays his rent on-time and his checks don't bounce. That beautiful cock and talented tongue of yours will more than make up for the difference in the rent."

I kissed her and said, "So my landlady will be using my body to satisfy her sexual needs and paying for the privilege by giving me a break on my rent. I can live with that, it's a deal. So how does this work?"

She punched me in the shoulder and said, "You're a bad boy, but I like that about you. It will work like this. Just before you leave for Christmas break, I'll have my attorney draw up a lease agreement for you to sign. After you do that, I'll have it notarized and put it in the lawyer's safe. Then we'll move your belongings into my spare room before you leave for the holiday break and move you into 5A when you come back in January. By that time, Mrs. Simpson and Mr. Dawes will already be moved into their new units."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately, and said, "I accept your terms, Ms. Inverness, I only hope I am able to keep you satisfied. By the way, I really enjoyed this weekend. Your friend Evelynn is a very passionate lover, and I really enjoyed dining on that lovely meaty pussy of hers."

She smiled and said, "Todd, I really enjoyed sharing you with her, and I'm happy you like bigger women. By the way, I won't be upset if you 'dip your wick' in some of the young ladies you have classes with, as long as you offer to share them with me."

I smiled back, and said, "I'll keep that in mind if I ever have an opportunity to do that. So far you and Evelynn are the only ladies who have allowed me to 'sample their wares'." Now that our business was out of the way, we undressed and spent the rest of Sunday trying to wear each other out.

We woke up early Monday morning, and made love for nearly an hour. Then she kissed me sweetly and said, "Todd, you are a kind and wonderful man. I think I may be falling in love with you, but I'm not greedy, and I still want to share you with all of my friends."

I smiled at her and said, "Kassandra, I feel the same way about you, but I really don't feel comfortable sharing you with any of my friends, yet."

As we were dressing, Kassandra said, "I forgot to tell you, Evelynn would like to see you at her office sometime this week," she handed me one of her friend's business cards and said, "If you call the number and the extension on this card, Kiko, her assistant will set up the appointment for you."

I thanked her, and we kissed goodbye at the door before I went back to my apartment and changed into my 'school clothes'. It was November, and that morning, the wind was blowing off the lake. Larry Lujack, the morning guy on WLS had warned me about the wind chill, so I dressed appropriately. After I deposited my check in my savings account at the Fifth, Third Bank branch on Webster, I headed for class.

During a break between my two morning classes, I called the number on the card, and a woman's voice on the phone told me, "Mrs. Byrne has an opening on her calendar at 3:00PM." I told Kiko, Evelynn's assistant, that I would be there. After my 1PM class, I caught the Red Line and got off at the Jackson Blvd. stop at 2:45. At 5 minutes till 3PM, I was sitting in the waiting room of Evelynn's office when a young Asian woman barely 5' tall, walked in.

I could tell that the she having a bad day when she said, "Forrow me prease," letting her perfect pronunciation slip, which told me her native tongue was Japanese.

We entered a large, opulently decorated office, and I saw the woman who had tried to fuck my brains out over the weekend sitting behind a large desk. As the young woman started to leave, Evelynn told her, "Please stay Kiko, and lock the door." Next, she said, "Todd thank you for visiting us today, I was amiss in not introducing my assistant to you yesterday. This is Kiko Watanabe."

When she bowed to me, I returned the bow and said, "Hagime mashite dozo yoyoshiku. Watashi wa, Todd Magnussen Desu" using the greeting my roommate Kenji from SIU had taught me.

Her eyes got big as she asked, "Summimassen, anatta-no Nihongo-ga dekimas-ka?"

I answered her, "Scochi desu," and switched to English, "I had a roommate at SIU named Kenji who taught me some conversational Japanese to repay me for helping him with the nuances of American English."

She looked even more surprised and said, "My brother is named Kenji, and he attended SIU. Oh my, you must be THAT Todd," and blushed. Then she went to her boss and whispered for quite some time in her ear.

Evelynn smiled and said, "Yes, in fact he does." She blushed again and whispered in her boss's ear again. This time Evelynn smiled and told me, "Todd, Kiko's younger brother is named Kenji Watanabe, and he told her about his Gaigin roommate at SIU who had an enormous cock. I know you are larger than average, so compared to most Japanese men, I guess you must appear enormous. Would you mind showing her your cock?"

I thought, 'can this day get any weirder?' I relented, dropping my trousers and pulling down my boxers. She walked over to me and took my manhood in her hands. It really did look immense in her small hands and grew to it's full size as she fondled it. It was starting to leak precum when I spoke up, saying, "O.K., I've showed you mine, I think it's only fair that you show me yours."

She let go of my cock like it was poisonous, stepped back, and started to cry. Evelynn got up from her chair and took the young woman in her arms. As she comforted the sobbing woman, she told me, "Kiko is not an ordinary woman, and is embarrassed by her 'abnormality. She is a transsexual woman and was born with a penis and scrotum, as well as two very lovely breasts."

I stepped out of my trousers and boxers, walked over to them, wrapped my arms to the young woman, and said, "Kiko, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I think you are a lovely young lady, and the fact that you have 'something extra' makes you even more desirable to me. You are fortunate to have an understanding boss like Evelynn. If you want to play with my cock or suck it, you are welcome to do so."

She looked questioning first at me and then her boss who whispered something in her ear. Then Evelynn said, "Todd, go over to the couch and undress completely." I walked over to the large, well worn, brown leather couch and took off the rest of my clothes. I watched as the two ladies did the same, and when I saw Kiko's perfectly shaped firm boobies that appeared to be B or C cups come into view, my cock came to attention. When her dress dropped to the floor, I saw a perfect erect, uncircumcised cock about five inches long with a hairless scrotum hanging below it. While I have never been attracted to men, this paradox fascinated me, and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

The incongruity of a perfect pair of breasts and an erect cock on the same petite body caught me off guard, and I started to stroke my own cock. Kiko sat next to me and did the same thing. I don't know why, but we switched and started masturbating each other, and her technique had me on the edge of cumming before I realized it. When I told her what was happening, she stopped stroking me, and took me into her mouth. I barely fit into her stretched mouth with her lips resting where my circumcision scar ended just as I started to ejaculate.

She grasped my cock with both hands and sucked like a hungry baby on her mother's breast, swallowing every spurt, and not spilling a drop. When I opened my eyes, I saw Evelynn draining Kiko, while the young woman fisted the larger woman's pussy. They came together, and we all relaxed for a while, before finally getting dressed.

Evelynn went behind her desk and said, "Kiko, I have a lot of paperwork to take care of, but I won't need you for the rest of the day. Why don't you show Todd our newest addition of his 'masterpieces' and then take the rest of the day off?"

Kiko bowed to her boss and said, "Arrigatto gozaimashita."

She led me to the gallery that had color and black & white photos on display. I thought we were in the wrong area because I recognized the names of the famous professional photographers whose work was hanging on the walls. When I saw my photos hanging between the works of Edward Weston, and Annie Leibovitz, I thought there was a mistake. Why would the photos of an unknown graduate student be worthy of being displayed between the works of two of the America's greatest photographers.

When I stepped back and tried to look at the photos on their merits alone, I realized that although my photos were actually that good, I still didn't feel worthy of such an honor. After we wandered through the gallery for an hour or so, a I asked, "Kiko, would you like to have dinner?"

She looked at me puzzled and asked, "You want to have dinner with me, why?"

I smiled and said, "Not only are you are a beautiful young woman, you are fascinating as well, and I really want to get to know you better."

She agreed and excused herself to 'clock out'. When she came back, we walked out the front door, down the stairs between the two stone 'Lions', crossed Michigan boulevard, and walked the two blocks to Miller's Pub. When we walked in the door, the same man who waited on Kassandra and I before, led us to a table in the rear of the establishment and seated us immediately. We had a pleasant meal and talked about everything from my work to her relationship with her father and brother.

She told me the story of how her father and mother were very much in love when they married, but when she was born a year later, her mother thought the child's abnormalities were her fault and committed suicide. Her father took over raising his daughter until he met a woman who understood who Kiko was, and how her differences made her unique. She married Kiko's father and literally saved the young girls life. Her new mother taught her how to be a woman, even though she had a penis, and when Kiko was four, her brother Kenji was born.

Just when Kiko was about to start school, her father was transferred to the USA by his company, Toyota, and they settled in Fremont California. The young family were accepted by the avant-garde artist community near the factory where the father worked. The two children were accepted by the hippies, and the family thrived. When Toyota closed the factory in California, the father's proficiency with English and his understanding of American customs allowed him to be transferred to Toyota's new factory in Kentucky.

The young family settled into their new home like they had lived there all their lives, and Kiko and Kenji thrived, making friends and growing up as normal as any family could. Kiko graduated high school the year before Kenji graduated primary school, and when Kiko graduated from SIU Kenji was graduating from high school. So, she was already working for Evelynn when Kenji was my roommate at Southern. It really is a small world.

Later, after we finished dinner, and were outside the restaurant, we exchanged phone numbers, and promised to stay in touch. I caught the EL and arrived home around 7PM. As I walked up Halstead in front of our building, I saw a pile of cardboard on the sidewalk in front of the Chinese restaurant. When I looked closer at the pile, that was obviously left for the garbage pickup, I noticed they were boxes that had been broken down, so they would lay flat. I picked up as many as I could carry and took them to my room. It turned out that I had a dozen boxes, and this would give me a good start on my move.

The next several weeks flew by, and they were filled with classes, homework, packing my belongings, and best of all, mind numbing sex with the beautiful Kassandra. The first week of December, Kassandra asked me up to her apartment, late on Thursday afternoon.

When She opened the door, I realized that she was not alone. As soon as I entered the apartment, I was introduced to Stephanie Scharf, Attorney at Law. She had a firm handshake, and we both sized each other up as the introductions were exchanged. This woman was not slim, like Kassandra, or large like Evelynn, but had womanly curves.

She very attractive, but not stunningly beautiful, and I sensed a smoldering sensuality hiding somewhere under the surface. She was about the same height as Kassandra, and her clothes were immaculately tailored.

Her legs were shapely and incased in nylons that were covered by a skirt that ended about four inches above her knees. She had full hips, a nice ass, and slender waist that was smaller than Evelynn's. Her breasts were sizeable, but also smaller than Evelynn's and did not appear to sag at all.

Her conservative business suit was not sexy but was the kind that kept you guessing. She was a dirty blonde, her face was lovely, with high cheekbones, and azure colored eyes. Her mouth had a sensual pout, her teeth were perfect, and her easy smile was disarming. Her voice was melodic with a serious tone, and I can only imagine what it would be like to be a witness, a member of a jury, or a judge and be charmed or chastised by her.

We sat at the kitchenette counter and I listened and read along with her as she explained every sentence of my rental agreement with Kassandra. It all seemed to be cut and dried and very ordinary until we got to the non-disclosure clause. While I knew this was coming, I found the wording to be extreme, and it made me uncomfortable until we got to the end. The last two paragraphs said:

'This contract expires on December 3, 2002 and will automatically renew itself every year until such a time that termination is agreed upon on the anniversary of said contract, by both parties. It can also be terminated by the agreement of both parties at any time, as long as the rent is paid to the anniversary of that year.

If the tenant discloses all or any part of this contract to anyone other than the principals listed in this document, the tenant will be in default, and the owner will immediately institute the eviction process, at which time the tenant will be assessed damages not to exceed $10,000.00.'

Below that, were the names of the Owner, K, Inverness, her legal representative, S. Scharf, and me, T. Magnussen.

Before I signed the paper, I asked Stephanie to explain every statement in the last two paragraphs. She seemed a little nervous as she explained every sentence, and when she finished, I asked, "So if turn out to be a bum lay, can Kassandra kick me out on the street?"

Kassandra's face went as white as a sheet, but Stephanie kept her cool and said, "Todd, if you turn out to be a bum lay, I will personally kick your ass out into the street!"

She grinned, and I broke out laughing as I signed the papers, and when Kassandra finally took a breath, she punched me hard in the left arm and said, "Todd, you fucker!"

When the papers were signed, and safely locked in Stephanie's briefcase, she said, "So Kassandra, do I get to sample this young man's amazing cock and talented tongue tonight, or do I have to wait until after New Year's?"

Kassandra looked at me and winked, so I stood up, slipped out of my shoes unbuttoned my 501's, and let them drop to the floor. Before I could get my tee shirt off, Stephanie was on her knees in front of me deepthroating my cock and bringing it to full hardness. I stood still as Kassandra undressed her, and used all of my concentration to manage not to cum. 'Damn this woman was an amazing cocksucker,' I thought as she worked on me. When she was completely nude, Kassandra and I carried her into the bedroom and lay her on the bed.

While Kassandra undressed, I climbed between Stephanie's legs and kissed and caressed the second most beautiful vulva I had ever seen. She was completely hairless and was an 'innie' like Kassandra's but a bit meatier. Her skin was so pale, it almost looked transparent. I don't think this woman's body had ever been kissed by the sun. Her clit and hood were the smallest one I had ever seen, but when I tickled them with my tongue, she almost came.

Her aroma was sweet like Kassandra's, but she produced more 'juice' than most of the women I had been with. She wasn't a 'squirter', it just flowed out of her like a river. I drank as much as I could, and when Kassandra climbed on her lawyer's face, Stephanie came alive having her first orgasm from my tongue. When she stopped shaking, I stopped licking her pussy, lined my cock up with her vagina, and slowly eased my cock into a pussy that was tighter than Evelynn's, but nowhere nearly as tight as Kassandra's.

When the head of my cock touched her cervix, she came again, and I almost came to myself. I stopped moving and composed myself. When I started to stroke out and in, I leaned forward, and started fondling her beautiful boobs. The skin on her boobs was so fair that I could see the blood vessels around her large puffy nipples. The more I squeezed and tweaked them, as I drove my cock in and out of her vagina, the harder and pinker they got.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers