Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

When the ladies' room door closed behind her, Traci asked, "Anyone want to bet that she came in her panties while she was standing next to my brother?"

Debbie looked at me and asked, "Todd, are you really going to fuck her?"

Before I could answer, Lisa said, "Of course he is, Darling. Hell, I'd fuck Doris if I had a cock. Actually, I'd fuck Doris with my strap-on cock."

We all laughed at that, and decided it was time to go home for dinner. Debbie and Lisa went home together, and Traci and I went across the street. We ate a light dinner, and as I was drying the dishes, I saw Doris walking across the street. I told Traci what I had seen and asked her to answer the door when Doris knocked. She said that she would, and I went into the bedroom to undress.

I was completely nude when I heard voices coming from the main room, and then I heard Traci say, "Todd would you mind coming out here, we have a guest." I walked into the main room, and when I saw Doris staring at my soft cock swaying back and forth as I walked toward her, the look on her face was priceless. I walked up to her, took her hand, and placed it on my cock. When it started to respond to her touch, she said, "My God, it really is that big."

I took her face in my hands and said, "His name is Toddy, and he most certainly is, Doris. Come with me and let him show you how good he can make you feel."

She continued to hold on to Toddy and he continued to grow as I led her into the bedroom. When we got there, I undressed her, and when she was completely nude, she was trembling. She moaned when I kissed her and fondled her large boobs. When I stepped back from her and told her how beautiful I thought she was, I saw her blush.

She was a larger woman, but not as large as Evelynn. She was about 5'6", and I estimated she was about 170 lbs. Her skin was fair, and her hair and eyes were light brown. Her boobs were full, and sagged slightly, but not as much as Evelynn's, and her hips and thighs were a bit meaty. Her vulva was a full camel toe, and her bush was sparse light brown and grey.

She was a good-looking woman, and she looked a decade younger than the upper fifties I guessed her age to be. I led her over to the bed and had her lay down.

When I asked her if she wanted me to use a condom, she said, "Oh honey, I haven't had a period in ten years, and this old pussy hasn't been fucked by a real cock in fifteen."

I climbed in bed next to her and kissed her again. I kissed my way down her body, nursing hungrily on the large dark red nipples of her 40DD's (according to her bra), across her soft tummy, and when I started kissing and licking her inner thighs, she started trembling again.

When I spread her labia open and licked from her perineum to her mound, she started to cum, so I drank as much of her juices as I could swallow. When she came back to earth, she opened her eyes and said, "My God Todd, I haven't had a man make me feel that good in twenty years."

With my face covered in her cum, I kissed her and said, "If you liked that, you're going to love what comes next."

I spread her legs as wide as I could, lined Toddy up with her vagina, pulled back his foreskin, and pushed gently into her. I felt her vagina expand as I pushed, and soon I had two thirds of Toddy inside of her. I waited until I felt her relax, and pushed the rest of the way in.

I saw her eyes roll back in her head as I felt her cervix with the head of Toddy, and when Doris was finally able to focus, she said, "Todd, I have never felt anything like this in my life. I thought my ex husband had a big cock, but you are more than twice his size. After I had the twins, Fred divorced me because he said my pussy was too big. Now I know it was his cock that was too small. I need for you to fuck me now Todd!"

Once again, I did as I was told, and gave this wonderful woman the fucking she needed. I made her cum two more times and filled her with my seed as she passed out after cumming, screaming, "GOD BLESS YOU TODD!"

When she woke up, I was lying next to her, and she said, "Todd, that was wonderful. Can I come back once a month for a fill-up?"

I kissed her and said, "It would be my pleasure to be of service to you Doris. Toddy really enjoyed the way your pussy spasmed when you came."

She kissed me back and said, "Thank you Todd. I need to use your bathroom before I leave."

I showed her the bathroom and put on a pair of boxers before going back into the main room. When Doris finally came out of the bedroom fully dressed, she kissed me again, and out of nowhere asked, "Todd, have you ever been with a pair of twins?"

When I said I hadn't, she showed me a photo from her purse of two young women who appeared to be identical twin girls. She said, "These are my two daughters Sherry and Kerry. They are twenty-one years old and are unmarried. If you are interested, I'll introduce them to you. Every time I talk to them, they complain they can't find a good man."

I told her I would love to be of service to her daughters and kissed her goodbye.

After she left, I took a bath as Traci changed the sheets on the bed. When I came out of the bathroom, my sister was waiting for me in bed. I crawled under the covers with her, and we fell asleep almost immediately.

For the rest of July, things went along as usual. Traci's modeling went well, my classes were easy, I learned several processing tricks from Dr. Kelso, and Debbie and Lisa continued to spend weekends with us. On the next to last Wednesday afternoon of July, I came home and found Debbie and Chloe nude, and sixty-nining on the couch.

I cleared my throat, and when they saw me, Chloe said, "I came by to see you Todd, and Traci was nice enough to keep me company while we waited."

I said, "Wait right here girls." I went into my 'office' and grabbed the nude photos I had made from Indiana and Wisconsin, except for the ones with Katrina in them.

I brought them out and when I handed them to Chloe, I said, "Since you were nice enough to give me those rolls of film, I thought you should see some of the photos I shot with them."

As Chloe looked at the photos, Traci described what was going on in each image. By the time they were done looking at the photos, I was completely undressed, and Toddy was at attention. The three of us went to the bedroom and spent the rest of the night wearing each other out. In the morning, we ate each other for breakfast, took a bath together, and got ready for our day.

As Chloe was leaving for the day, she asked if she could join us on our next trip to Indiana. I told her, "I'll ask Evelynn, but I'm pretty sure she'll say it's OK."

When Traci and I came home late in that afternoon, an envelope had been slid under the door of our apartment. When I turned it over, my name was written in the same script in purple ink on the front, and the note inside said:

"Will both of you please come over as soon as you get home"

We immediately went across the hall and knocked on the door. When it opened, we were whisked into the room, and were hugged by an excited but exhausted looking Kassandra. When she finally stopped embracing us, she said, "I am so glad that you came home so soon. I have so much to tell you both. It took me a while to locate them, but I finally found Boris and Natasha. They were in the last place I looked, at Mary Elsworth's house in Indiana. They had been hiding out there ever since they avoided the latest purge at the Kremlin. Somehow they had heard rumors of my daughter's existence, and they were trying to warn me of the potential danger when I saw them in Indiana."

She took a breath and continued, "I had already found out that my daughter's existence had been leaked, and she was in danger from my other sources when we got home after Memorial Day. I found out that Putin's people were exterminating all the old operatives who he didn't trust. The smart ones like Boris and Natasha saw it coming and got out of Europe before the bloodletting started. I was able to rescue Katrina and warn everyone else at her school, so everyone was gone when the North Korean contractors destroyed the school."

As I held her trembling body, I asked, "Does this mean that Katrina is safe?"

She calmed in my arms, and said, "I believe so Todd. The only thing I have heard from our agents in Wisconsin is that they are bored to tears. They did say that that crazy little woman teases them by walking around outside naked all the time distracting the hell out of them."

Traci and I both smiled and I said, "Well, Ariel is constantly horny and multi-orgasmic, so she would probably be more than happy to let them have their way with her if they wanted to."

Kassandra chuckled and said, "Something like that would get them fired and banned for life from any security job in the 'company'."

I remembered the photos I had taken that were in my refrigerator/safe, and told Kassandra, "Wait right here, I have something to show you. I'll be right back."

I retrieved all the photos, including the ones of Katrina, and brought them back to Kassandra's apartment. As she looked at the ones from Indiana, she smiled and when she saw the orgy shots, and said, "These are good Todd." When she saw the ones from the grassy glen, she said, "My little girl has certainly grown up." When she looked at the photos of Ariel, she said, "This woman looks familiar, but I can't place her."

I hugged her and said, "Kassandra, if you want me to, I can take tomorrow off, and take you up to Wisconsin to bring Katrina home."

She smiled and said, "Let me make a call Todd." She got up and took her phone into the bedroom.

When she came back about thirty minutes later, she sat down and said, "Todd, there is no need to rush. We can wait until Saturday morning. By then I will be sure that this is affair is over and my baby will be completely safe. By the way, while talking to my old handler, I figured out why I remembered Ariel. Her parents died in an auto crash that was ruled an accident. You see, Paul and Claudine Roget had been working for us since before Ariel was born, and we suspected their fatal accident was probably foul play but couldn't prove it at the time. I remember little Ariel crying in my arms when I gave her the news. I could tell she didn't believe what I was telling her about the 'accident', so she may not be very happy to see me now."

I hugged her and said, "Kassandra, are you hungry?"

She said, "A little, but I'm horny too. Why don't we eat whatever we can scrounge from the refrigerator first and then fuck." I think the three of us broke a world record undressing.

That night, we ate and fucked, and then did the same thing over again. We tried nearly every position possible for two women and one man could have sex together.

Eventually, we collapsed exhausted several hours later, and when we were waking up the next morning in Kassandra's bed, her phone rang. She picked it up and walked out of the room.

When she came back ten minutes later, she said, "OK Todd, we're all set for tomorrow morning. At 7AM, we'll take the EL to the loop, and then head for Wisconsin."

Traci then asked, "Can I go with you?"

Kassandra answered, "I see no reason why you can't."

Kassandra kissed me and Traci and said, "I really enjoyed you two spending the night."

I said, "I love sharing your bed Kassandra. You have changed my life. Whenever I can spend a night in bed with the best two lovers I have ever had, I am the happiest man on earth."

We all got out of bed, went to the bathroom to take care of our necessities, got dressed, and ate breakfast together. Afterwards, Traci and I went about the rest of our day and both seemed to have a bit of a 'spring' in our step.

Later, as we were having coffee with Debbie and Lisa, they were disappointed when we told them that we were leaving in the morning and wouldn't be able to let them stay over at our apartment for the weekend.

I told Traci to go over to Kassandra's and stopped by the Deli on the corner and picked up an extra large fresh unbaked pizza, and a six-pack of wine coolers. When I got to Kassandra's apartment, they were glad to see I had brought the pizza. We stuck it in the oven and discussed our plans for the next day.

When I suggested dropping her and Katrina off at the rear entrance of the building after our return trip, before heading to park the Travelall at the Art Guild parking garage, Kassandra thought that was a good idea.

Just then, Kassandra received a call. She took her phone into the other room, and when she came back into the kitchenette, she said, "Everything has been verified, and we have been given the 'all clear' to bring my Katrina home."

Then she said, "My contact also mentioned that Indiana University has been very uncooperative in their acceptance of Kassandra as a student because her permanent records were unavailable because the school she attended had been destroyed. They would not accept the certified copies we gave them and are refusing to admit her for the fall semester. However, the University of Wisconsin in Madison has been very cooperative, partially because several of my colleagues sit on the board there. It looks like my daughter is going to be a Badger, rather than a Hoosier."

I smiled and said, "Ariel is a student there, and has a house on campus. If you can work out whatever differences you may have with her, Katrina could live with her on campus."

Kassandra nodded which told me she was already two steps ahead of me. Just then, I noticed the pizza had finished cooking. I took it out of the oven, cut it into slices, and served it. As we ate, Kassandra told us the story of her 'secret life' and how Katrina came to be.

Kassandra first met Katrina's father in the Soviet Republic of Ukraine in 1985 when she was part of a covert group investigating the use of the nuclear facility near Chernobyl by Moscow to use the radioactive waste produced by the plant to make particularly nasty 'dirty bombs'.

Unlike the traditional water-cooled nuclear reactors used by the rest of the industrialized nations of the world, the Soviets had chosen a different path. The Russians had chosen to use light water graphite moderated reactors, based on the early research at the University of Washington near Hanford, because the Plutonium created as a byproduct of the fission of the enriched Uranium was much more radioactive and had a half-life nearly five times that of that produced by the boiling water and pressurized vessel reactors used by the rest of the world.

She was introduced to 'Sergei Chekov' by mutual friends at a bar in Kiev, and her ability to speak Russian with a perfect Moscow accent caused him to be immediately attracted to her, and what started out as her using him as a covert source of information, soon morphed into a torrid love affair at an apartment they ended up sharing in Odessa. Eventually Sergei realized that he was being used, but by that time he was so much in love with Kassandra, he didn't care.

Kassandra was falling in love with Sergei as well, and they used the mutual sharing of secrets as a cover for their affair. The secrets that Kassandra shared with Sergei were just obscure enough to satisfy his handlers and were carefully chosen by her handlers to be legitimate but not 'Top Secret'. The secrets he shared with her were much more important and most were not cleared by his handlers.

At this time in his career, he was becoming disenchanted with the corruption in the Kremlin and was seeing the beginnings of what would become the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

His growing love for Kassandra was now more powerful than his devotion to the Soviet version of Communism. He still loved his country but had been questioning the amount of corruption in the Gorbachev government.

Their affair, however ended suddenly, when she was pulled out of Ukraine in April of 1986 soon after the core of the number 4 reactor at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power facility near the town of Pripyat imploded during a power failure test. The resulting meltdown sickened and eventually killed most of the people living in the area surrounding the plant and made it uninhabitable. To this day the area is still closed to anyone not wearing protective gear.

To put what happened at Chernobyl in perspective, the Soviet Nuclear Power program did not have the same safeguards in place as the rest of the world's nukes had. By comparison, seven years earlier, when the Pressurized Vessel Reactor of Three Mile Island Generation Station Unit Two, in Southeastern Pennsylvania malfunctioned, the automatic safety measures took over and shut the plant down in an orderly fashion, keeping the radioactive danger to a minimum, protecting the workers as well as everyone living near the plant.

During her debriefing aboard a US Navy cruiser in the Black sea, Kassandra discovered two things that would change her life forever as she was debriefed by her handlers about the details she had learned about the Russian Nuclear Power Program's possible military applications.

Her physical examination revealed that she was pregnant, and Kassandra realized that she has fallen in love with the baby's father. While there was no way she could hide her pregnancy from her superiors, she hoped she would be be able to keep her love for the baby's father a secret.

When she refused to terminate the pregnancy, she was forced to tell them who the father was. Katrina's father had told her shortly before she was extracted from Ukraine in the aftermath of the Chernobyl 'accident' that his real name was Ivan Koslov (Sergei Chekov was his cover name), so when she gave birth to Katrina, eight months later at a US Navy hospital in Scotland, the birth certificate listed the father as Ivan Koslov. This official document was deemed 'Top Secret', so a second 'public' birth certificate was issued listing the baby's name as Katrina Inverness, making her a United States citizen, and the father was listed as 'Unknown'.

While Kassandra didn't lose her position with the CIA, she was relegated to a listening station in the backwaters of Northern Scotland after Katrina's birth, and they lived in an old lighthouse on a remote island in the North Sea. Kassandra raised her daughter while she spent her time translating the Russian language radio transmissions coming from the ships and shore stations of the Soviet Navy. Our government was not going to let her proficiency in Russian go to waste, and after six years, it was decided that her services were once again needed on the 'front lines'.

In September 1992, the mother and child were secretly transported to a private school operated by the Jesuits, deep in the French Alps near Chamonix, five miles from the border with Switzerland. The Nuns and Friars noticed how precocious the six year-old Katrina was, but were impressed with her command of English, Russian, and her aptitude in mathematics and problem solving. They gave the mother and daughter two weeks together.

Then they spirited Kassandra back to Southeastern Europe, where she soon reconnected with Sergei/Ivan and the small band of Soviet agents that were then covertly working in the now independent nation of Ukraine. It was during this time when she first met Boris and Natasha, and the two couples spent a lot of time together.

After giving birth to Katrina, Kassandra had decided that she didn't want to have any more children, so she chose to have her tubes tied. This allowed her to join with her new friends' polyamorous adventures without the fear of an unexpected pregnancy.

While Boris' small cock was much less satisfying than Ivan's thick eight inches, Kassandra thoroughly enjoyed it in her ass as Natasha's tongue was licking her clitoris, and the four of them spent at least three nights a week in bed together.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers