Kat Fucked Up Pt. 03

Story Info
Katherine, fresh off her first gangbang, ups the ante.
4.5k words
4.75
14.3k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced down at the sign on the door to the middle video booth. It signified 'vacant.' I turned and looked back at the store. In a place where most people did everything they could to avoid eye contact, every eye was on us. I hadn't thought about how out of place we looked.

Kat was almost 5'10" in stocking feet and well over six feet tall in the heels she was wearing, which made her legs look substantially longer than they were. Her deep brown hair was up in a tight bun, and she wore bright red lipstick and a near ankle-length coat. I looked like one of the hippy-riche fresh from a winter jog around Lady Bird Lake, decked out in trail shoes, black fleece pants, and a bright neon weatherproof shell.

I looked ridiculous and she looked suspicious.

I'd been to this place--a middle-of-nowhere adult bookstore--several times before. It was twenty or so minutes outside of Austin on Highway 71 headed towards Bastrop. There was a welder in a building next to it, and the building on the other side looked abandoned.

I wasn't sure if the bookstore had a name. I'd gone there looking for a specialty video once and the top of the receipt read "Books #1" with an address. There was a small white sign on the windowless wall facing the highway advertising "Adult Books" in dark red lettering. If you looked carefully or had a sharp eye, you could see the words "Video Booths" in small, faded, blue lettering on the side of the building underneath another sign pointing to parking behind the building.

There were plenty of adult bookstores in Austin when the Internet failed to deliver, but this one had privacy, an unusual selection, and the drive wasn't unpleasant. Aside from that, it seemed to attract random events semi-frequently--maybe because it was an odd combination of secluded and accessible.

I happened to be there for one of those glorious random events. A tall, beautiful woman, not unlike Kat other than her jet-black hair, walked into the store in a sheer maxi dress. She made eye contact with every man in the store, including me, and walked straight back to the video booths. She'd stopped, pulled off the dress in a slow, showy display, and entered the middle booth.

Before that night I'd stayed away from the booths. I preferred the comfort of my own apartment near the law school, and I was certain men were jerking off in them. I had no desire to come into contact with another man's bodily fluids. After the raven-haired beauty disappeared, I heard two men talking and realized the booths had glory holes.

I'd never seen a live sex act before and my curiosity got the best of me. My heart raced as I headed for the back of the store. Both of the booths on either side of the center booth showed 'occupied' so I waited. Another man joined me and avoided eye contact. Several minutes later, the booth to my right opened and a man hurriedly exited.

I looked at the man next to me, who still refused eye contact. "Come on, man," he hissed. "You gonna just stand there?" Embarrassed, I eased into the booth. It took me several minutes to get my bearings, but I finally saw light coming through a hole in the wall. I expected a soup can-sized hole. To my surprise, it was much larger--wider than a bowling ball, and rectangular. The sides were protected with neon orange duct tape. It was less a glory hole and more a glory window.

Still afraid to actually touch anything, I bent down the best I could and looked through. The video monitor in the center booth lit up the tall young woman, who was fucking some unknown man. As she humped back against the unknown cock, the light from the video monitor gave me intermittent views of what was happening.

Moaning, she bent forward and her hand came through the hole I was looking through, searching, beckoning. I felt like I was on cruise control. I unzipped my pants and stepped to her hand. She massaged me for a few moments before, grasping me firmly, she pulled me into her world. I felt her mouth on me, felt the hum of her moaning.

It didn't take much time, but I thought I heard the man on the other side finish. Regardless, her mouth came away from my cock and I saw her pussy through the hole as she impaled herself on me. I didn't think about sloppy seconds--or worse--until much later. Like the man before me, I hadn't lasted long either. I got the idea she wasn't disappointed. Somehow I knew it wasn't just anonymity that drove her, but quantity.

After I finished inside her, I'd suddenly felt guilty and had the urge to flee. But, again, my curiosity got the best of me and I stuck around in the aisles of the store. I counted 14 men after me, which meant 17 including the two before me. I was astounded. When it appeared there would be no more and my adrenaline levels crashed, I went to the nearby bathroom, drenched several paper towels under the faucet, and headed into a stall to clean myself for some subconscious reason.

While there, two hicks pulled the woman into the bathroom and fucked her on the floor, on the counter, and against the wall. I watched through the crack in the stall door and jerked off. When they were done, they left her on the disgusting floor in a heap.

I remained silent while she hurriedly brought herself to orgasm. It sounds odd, but I was afraid to reveal myself. When she'd caught her breath, she left the bathroom. As far as I know, I never saw her again, but I saw someone around campus who looked like her. It couldn't have been, though, because someone told me the girl I'd seen around campus was on the university volleyball team.

I'd returned to the store randomly, if infrequently, ever since. At least half the time, there was something unusual going on and interesting enough to keep the store in the back of my mind. I'd never seen another glory hole event like my first, but I'd seen others and not participated. I was too worried about STDs and none of the women I saw aroused me enough to take the risk.

After I graduated from law school, my infrequent trips grew non-existent. I bought a small house off of Redbud Trail past Westlake Drive, with a great balcony that looked out at downtown Austin peeking between the hills. Still the bookstore was in the back of my mind and glory holes and random, anonymous, multiple-partner sex was my go-to fantasy.

###

"Ready?" I whispered to Kat out of the side of my mouth. I counted only seven men around the store. The Internet, I assessed, must have destroyed most places like this and marginalized the few that remained. I should have been surprised they were still in business. It was probably only the older crowd--the Luddites and the ignorant--that kept them going. I scanned the store again. All of the men were easily over 50.

She looked around, shaking, and gave a terse nod.

"Ever fuck a retiree?" I teased.

Her eyes widened. "Never even thought about it," she whispered.

I stuck out my hand. She looked at it, then at me. Though I couldn't hear it, I could see she was breathing heavily. She took a deep breath, slipped the coat past her shoulders, shrugged, and caught it as it fell past her waist. She handed it to me.

Kat stood there, naked except for her black high heels, and looked around the store. A moment later, she vanished into the center booth. I smiled slightly and shivered in anticipation. I turned and followed her. The booth was smaller than I remembered the one next to it being. It was barely wide enough for both of us to sit next to each other.

I quickly extracted a telescoping monopod from my jacket, extended it, then pulled a Canon HD camcorder out of my pocket and screwed it onto the monopod. I turned the flip screen around and, making sure the camera was zoomed all the way out and showed both sides of the booth, propped the camera in the corner. I adjusted it until it was stable and started recording.

I put all of my dollar bills into the video monitor and, after reviewing the channels, selected a gangbang video. I laughed at the oddity of having no glory hole videos in an actual glory hole video booth. Kat stood in the corner opposite the camcorder and watched each glory hole, oblivious to what I was doing.

When I was done, I leaned against the door next to her. As a warm up, she gave me a semi-distracted blow job. Several minutes--5, 10--went by and nothing. Nonplussed, Kat sat down and, for wont of something better to do, began watching the video while she absentmindedly massaged my cock. Several days earlier I'd explained my previous experiences with her and she'd initially refused to come here, telling me it wasn't what she had in mind, but she gradually warmed to the idea, revealing that it was kinkier to not even know what they looked like.

I considered going to the next booth just to give her the experience, when we heard a voice whisper from our right. "It's not gonna be the guy sucking my dick, is it?"

"No," I replied quietly before Kat could say anything. "I'm only here to make sure she doesn't get hurt." And to film everything, I thought.

Another minute passed, then a small, shriveled dick attached to an overweight groin area appeared at the hole. Kat stared at it for a moment, seemingly uncertain, then reached out and began stroking it the best she could. Her hand dwarfed the tiny cock. It stayed shriveled up, so she got to her knees and took it in her mouth. It quickly grew hard, so she stood, turned around, and positioned herself against it.

"He smells bad," she mouthed silently to me, then reached between her legs and inserted him. She moaned. "I've never been so turned on before," she said to no one in particular, and grasped my arm to brace herself. "It's hard to keep him inside me," she whispered. "He's too small and I'm too...slippery." Awkward at first, they eventually built a rhythm with him plunging into her as she fucked back against him.

A few minutes later, I heard him groan and Kat pushed her ass all the way to the wall as he came in her. She leaned over and looked between her legs. The light from the video monitor revealed his spasming balls hanging over the lip of the hole. He slipped free of her and Kat immediately went to her knees to clean him off. His cock disappeared when she was done.

"Did you come?" I asked her.

"No, but I was so close! I've never been this wet before. Feel me!"

"Uh...no."

"Oh, right," she laughed, and cupped her hand over her pussy.

"Was it what you'd hoped?"

"It wasn't quite wh--"

Her eyes moved to the hole the man had vacated. There was a new cock, this one already hard, poking through. It was considerably bigger than the previous one, but no better than average. She quickly went to her knees and took him in her mouth. A few seconds later, she let it slip from her lips with an audible smack.

"Wanna fuck me?" she asked quietly into the hole, peering upward into the darkness. A grunting sound came from within. "Okay, baby," she responded, "but you have to promise me you'll come inside my pussy. Can you promise that? Can you?" Another grunt.

Kat stood up and moved the chair towards the wall and, propping one foot up on it, bent over. As before, she reached between her legs and inserted him. She bounced against the wall for a few moments, then pushed all the way back. I could hear him pounding into her, then he groaned and stayed planted inside her.

She moaned loudly and, again, hung her head to look between her legs. I craned my neck to see and saw a thread of semen, nearly a foot long, dangling from her matted pubic hair. When he pulled out a few seconds later, a small torrent let loose and squirted to the floor. Again, she went to her knees and cleaned him off with her mouth.

Seconds after he disappeared, a new cock was pushed through the hole. Kat eagerly took it in her mouth.

"I wanna feel those titties, bitch," came a muffled voice through the hole. Kat let the cock slide from her mouth and presented her breasts. I scarred-looking hand entered the hole and roughly groped her before latching onto a nipple and pinching hard. Kat squealed and squirmed, but didn't pull away.

The hand disappeared. "Lick my asshole, whore" the voice commanded. A second later, hairy buttocks bulged through the gloryhole opening. Kat looked at me, blinking, then as if struck by some epiphany, turned and plunged her face into the mass of flesh in front of her. My cock was so hard I thought it was going to burst through my pants.

I could hear the man in the next booth moaning and heard a noise to my left. I glanced over and saw a dimly lit face at the opposite gloryhole. Shortly after, an arm stretched through and began stroking Kat's ass. She jerked slightly, but left her face buried, then adjusted her stance slightly so that her knees were farther apart and her ass tilted upwards. The hand disappeared between her legs.

The hairy ass disappeared. "Turn around, slut," ordered the voice. Kat stood and resumed her position with one foot on the chair and bent over. The arm on the other side grasped her breast. "You like eating ass?" the voice continued. "You like that your pretty face smells like sweat and shit?" Kat whimpered and moaned, reaching back through her legs for his cock, but it disappeared.

"Spread your ass for me, whore," the voice growled. To my surprise, Kat complied without hesitation. I heard a spitting sound and the scarred hand reappeared and began fingering Kat's asshole. I stood on my toes to get a better look as first his middle finger, then two fingers penetrated her. He alternated between finger fucking her slowly and corkscrewing his fingers rapidly into her. The hand disappeared and was replaced by a cock.

Kat didn't wait for any instructions and immediately sank her ass onto his cock. She pushed all the way back until her buttocks were resting against the wall. The gruff man brutally pistoned in and out of her, drawing tears, as she moaned and jerked the man opposite who'd previously contented himself with groping her.

Several minutes passed and the man withdrew and ordered Kat to suck his cock. She turned around and got on her knees, taking him in her mouth. "Swallow it," he groaned. I watched as she took him in her throat and gagged. Her head popped back, and come rolled off of her tongue onto the floor. "Thanks, slut," the voice exhaled. A five dollar bill floated through the hole.

Kat looked at it resting on the puddle of come near her feet, then picked it up and tossed it onto her coat. She turned back to the cock opposite and guided it into her pussy. A few minutes later, another unknown man's come filled her pussy while she jerked on a new cock that had appeared at the opposite wall.

More than thirty minutes passed before I thought to check my watch. Every few minutes new cock replaced spent cock. By my count, Kat had serviced 19 times and there were no signs of stopping. Since there were only seven men in the store when we'd arrived, I was curious if it was just some having a second go.

I undid the latch on the door and poked my head out into the hallway. There was a line stretching into the aisle with at least ten men I could see. "Jesus," I mumbled. "Where did they all come from?"

The nearest man whispered. "Billy. You know...the owner? He sends out a group text when something like this happens." He grinned and added, "It's been a while."

I was startled that he'd responded. "How many are in on this group text?"

"I don't know," he whispered. "There's about ten in the group I'm in."

"There's more than one group?"

"Well, if there's only ten in a text group and thirty show up, there must be more than one group. I mean, you knew to come here because of texts, right? Billy's said before he has about 90 regulars to 'take care of.' It's how he stays in business."

Suddenly my ears burned and ringing started. I steadied my strangely rubbery knees against the door. "Well," I managed to stumble, "let the others know she needs to take a break. She's been going for more than half an hour straight."

"I'll pass the word, but if she didn't know there was more than one group, she sure fucked up."

I closed the door just as another man finished in Kat. She slumped onto the chair and gave a weak laugh. "There's so much coming out of me I feel like I'm going to stick to the chair," she joked.

"Are you ready to call it a night or do you want to keep on going?"

She looked at me almost apologetically. "I want more...but I don't know that I can handle it. I'm already a little sore." The bright red lipstick was gone. Her hair had come loose from the tight bun she'd painstakingly put up. Her right breast was bright pink and looked a little swollen. She sighed. "Are there any left?"

"Yep."

"How many?"

"Ten."

"Ten?!?"

"At least."

"At least? Where? How?"

"The next guy in line told me the owner texts customers to let them know. He said there might be ninety."

"I...I can't...I just can't..." Her voice trailed off, then a look of calm descended. "I--"

"Hey," interrupted a voice I recognized as the man I'd spoken to, "if you're gonna quit, can I at least have my turn? I mean, I'm already here and I've been waitin' a while. I ain't never fucked anyone pretty as you."

Kat looked at me, exasperated, but stood up and, replacing her foot on the chair, bent over. "Thank you," came the voice from the other side. She winced when the man plunged into her, but the moaning began anew a few seconds later and she shuddered when he groaned and came inside her. Another cock appeared opposite and she instinctively reached for it. She moaned as another cock filled her from the rear.

An hour passed before the voids remained vacant for more than thirty seconds. "I...I don't know why I...I don't...I don't know," she mumbled, breathing heavily as she slouched in the chair. Twenty-seven more new cocks had appeared in the last hour.

"Now's our time to escape, I think," I muttered. Until five minutes earlier, she'd been fucking almost non-stop for over an hour and had fucked 46 unknown men. She'd had no time to process what had just happened and looked completely physically exhausted. I undid the latch on the door and poked my head out. I saw no one.

I grabbed Kat's coat and the monopod without putting the camera away. We needed to move fast, I thought. "Stand up," I urged. "Come on, Kat. Stand up. Let's go. There's no one else out there."

"Okay," she said, somewhat distantly. Her knees wobbled as she stood, but she braced herself against the doorway. I slung the coat around her and guided her through the door. As the door swung wide and light penetrated fully into the video booth, she glanced back. The floor was covered with come and other bodily fluids. There were a handful of used condoms there, as well.

She smiled wickedly, then turned and we headed for the exit. An overweight, balding man in a stained white t-shirt and black leather vest stood behind the counter. He grinned at us as we approached, a wide, yellow-toothed grin. "Leavin' so soon?" he drawled.

To my surprise, Kat strode from me, shedding the coat to the floor and rounded the counter. The smile faded from the man's face, but quickly returned when she went to her knees in front of him, unzipped his pants, and stuffed him into her mouth like she was starving.

Shocked, I shook my head to clear it and watched, mesmerized. The man looked over at me and grinned broader than before. He looked down at her as her head bobbed, then threw his head back. Kat abruptly stood, turned around, and braced herself against the corner. She wagged her ass back and forth.

The counter man shook his head, then stepped up behind her. He ran his dick up and down her slit as she, moaning, stiffened and angled herself for easier access. He sank into her with a great, gape-mouthed look of victory on his face.

"You didn't even ask me to wear a rubber," he teased as he plowed into her. "Must be on birth control, am I right?" Kat moaned. "Ain't you worried about diseases, girly? You must've fucked thirty or forty men tonight." Kat moaned louder. "Shit...what turned you on more? Bein' dirty for raw doggin'? Bein' dirty for gettin' with thirty men?" Kat moaned and he smiled so widely his eyes were nearly closed. "Or bein' dirty for raw doggin' thirty men?"

12