Katarina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to go to the beach? Listen to the waves roll in, talk some more, soak up some sun?"

"I don't want to take up all your time."

"You're not taking up my time. I broke up with my last boyfriend. I was planning to go to the beach anyway. I'm your friend. I'll always be your friend, even if we're not having sex."

Lucinda laughed, and they kissed some more. The kissing became more serious, the petting more impassioned. Katarina couldn't wait anymore, wanting more of Lucinda's nectar.

She rolled Lucinda onto her back, smiled at her, turned to face her feet and lowered her hips over Lucinda's face. Lucinda immediately grasped what she needed to do and Kat felt her tongue delving in her folds once more as her own lips and tongue sought Lucinda's tangy center. They both had several more orgasms before Katarina rolled off her friend. Katarina leaned back on her elbows, looking at her friend.

"Definitely better, Cinda. You're a fast learner."

"I have a good teacher. You have cum all over your face."

"The pot calling the kettle black, Cinda."

Lucinda put her hand up and felt the slickness on her chin. "If I leave this on, do I still need to use moisturizer?"

Kat laughed. "I've never tried substituting one for the other. If we're going to go to the beach, let's go before it gets crowded. Do you have a hangover?"

"I had a mild headache when I first woke up. Nothing after that amazing sex. I still have no suit."

"I've got bottoms which will fit you, but I don't have anything big enough for your breasts."

"Fine, we'll go to the topless beach. Roberto never wanted me going before, but I say fuck him!" Lucinda exclaimed.

Katarina started going through her swimsuit drawer, finding bottoms with string ties which might fit almost anyone. She tossed them to Lucinda, saying, "These should fit," then grabbed her favorite bikini, a tiny number which looked amazing on her. She also got a beach wrap and light net cover-up to wear on the drive.

"Wear your nightshirt until we get to the beach. I'll pack us a few bottles of water and a beach blanket and umbrella. Grab a couple of huge towels and sun screen from the linen closet. Your boobs are white. You don't want them to burn."

"Got it."

"Listen, I know you don't want to talk to Roberto yet, but you should at least text him and let him know you're going to the beach with me."

"I suppose. Damn him."

Lucinda, no longer suffering from inebriation, had far less trouble with this text than the one last night. His answer came right back.

"He says he needs to talk."

"Are you ready to talk to him yet?" Kat asked.

"Definitely, no."

"Then tell him you're not ready to talk because you're going to the beach. You'll see him when you're back."

"Should I tell him I know about his infidelity?"

"I wouldn't think so, unless you want to talk now. Otherwise it just gives him time to prepare his lies and excuses."

"He might already suspect I know. I've never been away from him this long before."

"He'd better get used to it," Katarina said. "You may end up leaving him for good."

Lucinda nodded and her fingers flew over her phone as she texted him, when she finished, she turned off her phone so she wouldn't be bothered by Roberto's continued attempts to reach her. Lucinda decided to take her clothes and car, assuming she'd be going home to face Roberto when they finished their day at the beach.

Lucinda looked at Katarina, tossing water into a cooler. She looked amazing. Why had she never realized how truly beautiful Katarina was? Maybe she wouldn't go home. Maybe she'd spend another night with Kat. If she was going to divorce Roberto, maybe she'd get a girlfriend instead of another boyfriend. It seemed even marriage wasn't enough to keep a man's dick in his pants. Too bad men were such unfaithful dogs. Lucinda did enjoy sex with a nice cock, but the sex last night was wonderful.

Then she thought about the baby she'd wanted to have with Roberto, and started crying again. It was the one thing a girlfriend could never give her. Katarina pulled Lucinda into her arms again, cooing softly, stroking her back. A week ago, she'd been so happy. Look at her now, sobbing in her friends arms, unable to rip the sadness from her heart.

Eventually, these tears also dried up and Kat kissed her softly, squeezed her arm and whispered, "Let's go. Try to put a smile on your face. No matter what happens, you're strong and you will survive."

Lucinda returned her kiss, then they packed up their cars and headed to the topless beach, Lucinda following Katarina as she'd been there before. It only took one trip to get everything to the beach, though they were both loaded down.

As soon as they set their things down in the sand, Lucinda took off the nightshirt, exposing her large pale breasts to the world. A half dozen men immediately took notice, but if they attempted to get close, the angry glares they received from the two women disabused them of the notion.

The two women put down the blanket and set up the umbrella to have some sun and some shade. Katarina removed her wrap, cover-up, then the top to her bikini, her breasts not as large, but perfectly formed. A couple men recovered their bravery when they saw the second pair of breasts appear, these nicely browned all over without visible tan lines.

"If we want male company, we'll ask for it," Katarina growled if they got too close. "Fucking men."

After her angry snarl, they realized their presence wasn't desired, and the men left them alone. Kat told Lucinda she'd oil up her back if she'd be willing to do the same for her. Lucinda nodded, suddenly realizing this wasn't the privacy of Kat's bedroom, and any affection they showed towards each other would be visible to all. Yet, if she weren't ready to acknowledge she was currently with a girl, how could she ever have a girlfriend.

Katarina spread lotion all over Lucinda's back, even untying her bottom strings to put some on her equally pale buttocks, before retying them.

"Do you want to apply lotion to your front before you do my back?" Kat asked, holding out the bottle.

"No, Kat. I want you to apply lotion to my front before I do your back," smiling.

Katarina grinned. "As you wish, Cinda."

Lucinda rolled over and Katarina knelt over her hips and started applying lotion to her neck and shoulders. She moved down to the pale globes, her fingers massaging the lotion into the creamy white skin, Lucinda's nipples puckering and stiffening with the attention. More lotion to her tummy, then down her legs.

"Aren't you forgetting somewhere?" Lucinda asked after Kat had brushed the sand from her feet and spread lotion over the top of them.

"Are you sure?" Katarina asked.

"As sure as you're a physicist."

Kat smiled and loosened the bottom ties once more to apply lotion to Lucinda's tender milky mound and around her vulva, moaning slightly when Kat ran a finger up her cleft. Finished, Katarina carefully tied the bottoms back on, then leaned down and kissed her friend.

"Better?"

"Much. Thank you. Thank you for everything. Having me over, making love to me. Everything."

"I told you it wasn't something I haven't wanted to do for a long time. There's no need to thank me."

"Yet I want to thank you and apply lotion on you as you've done for me and anything else you want."

"We can start with the lotion. I'll think about what else I might want when you're done."

Lucinda laughed. "Turn over. I'll start with your back."

Pouring lotion onto Katarina's back, she started massaging it in, working the muscles in her back and neck. Kat purred, like one of her namesakes.

"I didn't feel like much of a physicist yesterday. Nothing was working. I felt like a total buffoon in the lab." Kat groaned, Lucinda's fingers finding a knot in her back.

"So that's why you were going to soak in the hot tub with a bottle of wine. Drink your troubles away?"

"My frustrations anyway. Though I think your nimble tongue did a better job than the wine did."

Lucinda laughed. "You found my tongue nimble?"

"Once you overcame your hesitance at doing something so new and different."

"It became easier after you showed me what to do; how wonderful it could be."

"You're welcome. Oh, that's wonderful. You could be a masseuse professionally. Exquisite."

Lucinda continued spreading lotion on Kat's back and legs, returning to her bottom when the rest was done.

"You don't have ties on your bottoms. I'd have to pull these down to put lotion on them."

"Or you could just squeeze your hand in there; spread it around that way."

Lucinda laughed again, put some lotion on her hand and slid her hand under the material to rub it into Katarina's beautiful ass. By the time she finished, she was feeling a bit naughty, so Lucinda even ran a finger down Kat's crease over the puckered opening of her bottom, rubbing the finger over the crinkled skin, exerting pressure, not quite enough to penetrate.

Katarina twisted her torso slightly, looking up at her friend. "Be careful, Cinda. If you put your finger in there, I might have to fuck you right here on the beach. Are you ready to be so bold?"

Lucinda eased her finger off the brown button, laughing again.

"Maybe not yet. Turn over and I'll do your front."

Katarina turned and after a quick kiss, Lucinda applied lotion to Kat's front, massaging her breasts much as Kat had massaged hers, with the same result; hard, pronounced buttons for nipples.

"It's hard to believe you'd never been with a woman before last night; early this morning actually. You're falling into this quite easily."

"It's easier when I'm inspired by this beautiful body."

She leaned down for another kiss, this one not so quick, nor innocent.

They heard one of the men who'd been interested when they first arrived say, "Shit! Lesbians. No wonder they weren't interested in us."

Katarina shouted back to them, "It's pigs like you that drive a woman into the arms of another woman. This woman's husband fucked her secretary when he said he had to work late. When you started to trot your little pricks over here to sweet talk us, how many of you have wives or girlfriends at home waiting for you assholes to show up? Grow the fuck up."

Lucinda laughed, though teary eyed.

"Men! If I didn't enjoy cock so much, I'd give them up entirely," Katarina whispered, "though I'll never tell them so." She pulled Lucinda down for another kiss.

Eventually, Lucinda continued smoothing the lotion onto the rest of Kat's front side. While doing her legs, she said, "I love your legs, Kat. They're so long and lean. If I could have any part of you for myself, it would be your legs. Mine seem stumpy in comparison."

"Slavic genes instead of Mediterranean. Long legs and high cheekbones."

Lucinda put lotion on her hand, reaching for Kat's loins, hesitating before sliding her hand under Kat's bikini bottom.

"Fair warning," Lucinda said, her fingers starting to spread lotion on Kat's short pubic curls, "I'm going to finger fuck you to orgasm. Give the dicks a show."

Kat pulled Lucinda down for another long, lingering kiss as Lucinda found her cleft and slid her fingers into Kat's hot, moist core. Lucinda used her deft fingers to plunge in and out of her friends pussy, her bikini bottoms looking as if animals were crawling around under the cloth. In five minutes, Katarina was gasping and moaning as Lucinda delivered on her promise.

"Mmm. Wonderful," Kat panted. "I'm thinking you could be something other than a masseuse if you chose."

Lucinda pulled her hand out and licked off the two fingers she'd used for the job, making a show of it. She tasted both Katarina and a little tanning lotion, though most of the lotion had washed off in Kat's wetness. Kat was delicious, the lotion less so. When she finished, she held the fingers up to the men and slowly dropped the ring finger, leaving the middle finger upthrust. Kat laughed.

Getting a bottle of water from the small cooler, Lucinda drank half the bottle hoping to remove the taste of the lotion, though she was actually craving another taste of Kat. She handed the rest to Kat to finish off. They sat in friendly silence, occasionally breaking it to talk more about what Lucinda would do or say when she finally confronted Roberto.

About two hours into their stay, Lucinda pointed down the beach about a hundred meters, where a woman was walking. "I can't fucking believe it - there she is."

"Who?" Katarina asked, following Lucinda's finger.

"Roberto's secretary! The whore who's breaking up my marriage. The bitch in the yellow bikini."

Kat looked and it didn't look like anyone who'd spent the previous evening fucking. Hell, she didn't even look particularly happy, drifting along quite pensive and despondent looking.

"Do you want to hear from her what happened?" Katarina asked.

"Yeah, just before I rip her face off."

"I've got an idea, but you need to leave now before she sees you. Here's my spare house key. I want you to go out, have lunch, go shopping and spend some of Roberto's money. I'm going to bring her back to my place and in three hours, I want you to sneak in and come back to the bedroom. She'll be ready to talk when I've finished with her."

"How will you get her to your house?" Lucinda asked.

"I'm going to seduce her."

"If she likes men, how will you seduce her?"

Kat smiled. "I have my ways. She won't know what hit her."

Lucinda grabbed what she needed and left, glancing behind her wondering what Katarina was going to do. The whore probably didn't deserve to die, but anything short of death would probably make her happy. Just as much as cutting Roberto's cock off would make her happy. Since the bitch liked Roberto's cock so much, maybe she'd ram it down her throat after she cut it off Roberto.

******

12