Kate

Story Info
An older woman enters my life.
4.5k words
4.35
13k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her standing with her back to me, at the Macy's fragrance counter. Tall and curvy, in a tight gray pencil skirt and a white blouse, with black high heels. Her hair was a light blonde bob with platinum streaks. She looked at me as I walked past, and I caught my breath. She was perhaps 45 or so, with an air of mature elegance. Her skin was tanned a golden brown, with dark eyes with lots of mascara and full light pink lips. Her white blouse tightly contained huge tits, with lots of ravishing cleavage.

I tore my stare away from her and stopped at the counter, about ten feet away from her, and looked in the direction of the colognes. I had to laugh; I obviously wasn't really looking at anything. I was just trying to think of something, anything to say. She glanced at me, sprayed a scent on her wrist and held it to her nose, and we exchanged smiles. I decided to approach her.

"Hello," I said, giving her a lopsided grin. I had no idea what I was going to say.

"Well, good afternoon." she replied, with a flirtatious smile. She was obviously at least a little interested.

"Have you found anything you like?" I asked. She nodded, and lifted her manicured hand towards me. I leaned and sniffed her wrist. Flowers and faint fruit, and her long nails were beautifully manicured. She was wearing a couple of huge diamond rings.

"Gorgeous," I said. It was, too. "I like that scent, a lot."

"Then I'll have to take this," she smiled, handing the sample to the salesgirl.

In a moment we were walking together through Macy's. Her name was Kate. Up close and outdoors, her eyes were even more dazzling, light brown that really popped with her glowing dark golden brown skin. I carried her bags.

"What did you buy?" I asked her.

"Presents for me," she laughed. "Louboutins, some panties, bath bombs." I laughed in return. "I did buy a gift certificate for my daughter, so I wasn't completely self-indulgent."

"Of course not. But there's nothing wrong with being self-indulgent sometimes."

"And what were you looking for?" asked Kate. "Didn't you buy anything?"

"I really came in here looking for something for my sister," I shrugged. "But I didn't get very far in my search.."

"You were distracted?" she asked, smiling at me.

"Very much," I replied. "I'll have to try again tomorrow!"

We walked out into the mall parking lot, and approached a dark green Benz coupe while we talked. Kate was married to a cardiologist, and had three kids. Her daughters were 21 and 19, and her son was 16.

"And here we are," chirped Kate. "I can't thank you enough for helping me with my bags."

"What are you doing with the rest of your afternoon?" Kate gave me a sideways look. I wasn't sure if she was really interested, or just casually flattered by a young man who was apparently obsessed with her.

"Just driving home. My kids will be home in a few hours. Then making dinner for them and my husband." I nodded.

"Of course," I said, and put Kate's bags in the back seat of her Mercedes. That didn't sound promising, after all.

"It was very nice to meet you," she said. She gave me another dazzling smile. I was standing between her and her open door. Kate put her arm on my bicep and squeezed.

"It was really nice to meet you too," I answered, and stepped forward. I decided on the spot that it was the bicep squeeze that made the difference. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Surprised, she twisted her head to one side.

"Oh, no.." she protested. "I'm married, and I really have to go home..." she stuttered.

"I know," I said. "You're married, and if you're not interested I won't press you."

I took her hand and put it on the thick bulge in my boxer briefs that ran down my leg. For a few moments Kate was silent, her hand resting on my cock.

"I-I-II ca-can't..." She didn't know how to react. "I'm very, um, so flattered, but..."

"You can if you want to, and I desperately want you to," I whispered, leaning close to her face.

"I don't know," she began, and paused. But when I kissed those plump lips again, I felt her tongue slide between my lips. When my arm wrapped around her, she melted into my body.

"Sorry," I whispered into her ear. "But I have to have you. Now." I kissed her again, and our tongues lashed against each other passionately. Kate's arms wrapped around my neck. She was all in, and an electric charge ran through my body. A car honked as it passed.

"We're in public," she whispered, suddenly aware, looking around the busy parking lot.

"Let's get a room. Please," I pleaded. I kissed her neck, and a low moan came from Kate's throat. I gave her neck a series of kisses, making my way down to that full gorgeous bosom. Her scent was intoxicating!

"Don't leave a mark, sweetheart," she said, and pulled back. She looked wildly around the parking lot again, but her hand was now stroking my thick cock through my pants.

"Get in the car," I whispered. "I'll drive. We'll be there in a few minutes."

Fifteen minutes later, we were in our room at the Radisson. Kate was on her knees, pulling my boxer briefs down and freeing my thick cock. She delicately kissed my hard shaft, gently licked the tip, and playfully looked up at me.

"Are you ready, Kate?" I whispered.

"My husband is big, but nothing like you," she marveled, stroking my long dick with both hands. She took one of my full balls between her lips, sucking and pulling gently, then the other one. Her husband would be home soon, but Kate didn't seem to be in any hurry. She slid my penis between her full lips, and I felt it slip past the back of her throat. Kate really knew what she was doing! She deepthroated me effortlessly.

"That feels so good," I moaned, and Kate looked up at me and swirled her tongue around the tip of my dick. I felt her hand caressing and fondling my tight ass. She slowly caressed my throbbing cock with her tongue, all the while keeping eye contact, savoring every inch.

Kate stood and undressed, dropping her skirt to the floor and unbuttoning her tight blouse. Her bra was a creamy lace, exquisite. Her skin was a dark golden brown, glowing beautifully in the dimly lit room. Her tits were huge, with big brown nipples that stiffened immediately. Her hips were wide, with a full round ass and a shaved pussy.

Kate sat on the bed, and I kissed her gently as she stroked my hard cock. After a few moments, she lay on her back and I leaned forward. I kissed her neck, and then took her nipples into my mouth one at a time. They must have been sensitive, as Kate moaned loudly when I sucked and licked them. I wondered how much attention they had gotten lately - probably not enough. I flicked my tongue against them, and then pinched them lightly between my fingers and thumbs. Her tits were gorgeous. I couldn't get enough of them!

"I wish I had some nipple clamps for these beauties," I wondered aloud.

"I love nipple clamps," moaned Kate, looking down at me.

"Well, we'll do what we can," I whispered, and gave them another pinch. Kate was panting more loudly now.

I ran my tongue down her firm belly, and then closed my lips around her clit. Kate's pussy was already wet, with a sweet musky scent. I flicked my tongue against her swollen clit, and she wreathed on the bed. My tongue ran the length of her gash, lapping at her juices, and she groaned.I held her legs open, and her hands found the back of my head and pulled me closer. Her juices were delicious!

"Darling..." purred Kate. I slid my tongue into her cunt, tasting the sweet cream that was running down from her sweet slit to her anus. Kate's hips gyrated against my lips as I pleasured her, her hands tightening into fists in my blonde hair.

"Oh my god, that's so good..." I pushed her knees back a bit, and licked her brown puckered bunghole.

"Jesus..." she moaned. "It's been so long..."

Kate's hands were gripping the sheets now, her head thrown back in ecstasy. I slid two fingers into her sopping cunt, curling them against her g-spot, and lashed her anus with my tongue. A low growl came from Kate's throat, and her legs trembled as she squirted. She arched her back, squirming on the bed, while I lapped up her sweet nectar.

I climbed on the bed next to her, and Kate immediately reached for my cock. She took my stiff dick into her mouth and sucked hungrily, her tongue eagerly lapping. Kate hummed lustily while she sucked my cock, like her inner animal had been suddenly turned loose.

I rolled onto my back, and Kate rolled over, keeping my cock in her mouth. She slowly licked my shaft, and then licked and sucked my swollen balls again.

"My god, that feels so good," I whispered. Kate smiled at me and then lowered her head again. I felt her tongue below my balls, and then it slid against my anus. I groaned with pleasure, and she rimmed me passionately while her fingers lightly caressed my thick cock. I can't describe just how wonderful it felt; I couldn't stop moaning!

"Kate, sit on my face..." She eased herself forward, and settled her wet pussy on my mouth. Her taste was intoxicating, and my tongue lapped, flicked, and massaged Kate's cunt until she squirted again, this time into my mouth. Delicious!

She fell forward on her hands, her huge tits swaying above my head, and I took her nipples in my hands again and pinched them, hard. Kate yelped, and then lowered her tits to my mouth.

"Here, sweetie,..." she murmured, and I took those stiff nipples into my mouth one at a time and sucked hard on them. Kate then reached behind her, and grasped my stiff dick. She moved her hips back a little, and then impaled herself on me. Her pussy was so tight! I sat up; Kate had her eyes closed tight, and was moving her hips slightly.

"Oh my dear..." she groaned. "So big..." I wrapped my arms around her, and held her tight while she got used to my girth. She opened her eyes, and I slid my tongue between her lips. We french kissed passionately while I slowly fucked her. Kate's pussy was so tight!

Moments later, I suddenly thrust the entire length of my cock into Kate's wet cooze. She yelped, and I felt her nails raking my back. I fucked her hard, my hips slapping against her, and she screamed loudly.

"Holy fucking god," she yelled.

I fucked her slowly and gently, then more quickly, then roughly, her wet cunt squeezing my cock like a silky fist, like she was milking my huge penis and pulling me deeper into her. Kate's hands alternately clawed at my back, and gripped my tight ass.

After several minutes of hard fucking, the phone on the bedside table rang. I suddenly stopped, and picked up the receiver and handed it to Kate.

"Hello?" Kate's voice was strained, as I pushed myself up and kept fucked her hard. The slapping sound was loud, and she was trying not to giggle. "Yesss? Yes." She was biting her lower lip and then breathing deeply, trying not to pant into the receiver. "We'll keep the noise down. Yes." I threw her legs over my shoulders, and pumped my hips frantically and fucking her as hard as I could. The receiver flew out of Kate's hand, and she stretched to retrieve it.

"Yes, we'll keep it down," she murmured, and then dropped the receiver again. "I'm going to cum," she whimpered, and I felt her squirt against my belly. A few moments more, and I exploded inside Kate. My cock throbbed, pumping my thick sperm into her. We were both panting wildly, covered with a sheen of perspiration, our hearts beating a mile a minute. Her pussy was a mess, swollen and creamy with my white cum, Kate's skin wet with both her sweat and mine.

"My god, it's dark outside, I have to go," she whispered. "My husband is home, wondering where I am."

"I wish you could stay and I could just fucking ravage you all night," I moaned, caressing and squeezing her full tits. They were magnificent, with those huge areolas and big stiff nipples. I couldn't get enough of them.

"And you're still hard," she whispered. Kate couldn't keep her hands off my cock! "My eighteen year-old muscle beast, hard all the time..." She kissed me again, passionately, her tongue thrashing against mine.

"No, I have to go!" And she jumped off the bed and ran into the shower.

"What am I going to say? Jesus, I have no idea." Kate frantically dressed herself, finally zipping up her skirt..

"Seriously, what am I going to say?" She looked at me, and I put my arms around her waist. I tried to kiss her, and she leaned back.

"I can't, I just did my lips. God, I don't have time to do my mascara..." She was becoming frantic.

"I want you again. Soon."

"Baby... you're insatiable," she purred, and then kissed me. "I want you, too."

"What do you want?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I want you to fuck me like the beast you are..." she moaned, and we kissed again. "Christ, I love how dominant you are, just taking control. It's been so long..."

Kate slipped her shoes on, and opened the door. "That was the loveliest... most erotic... my god, magnificent time," she giggled. "Goodbye."

Two days later, Kate called. At six in the morning. "Hey," she whispered.

"Hey you," I replied, blinking my eyes. I hadn't even left for my workout yet; I was still in bed in fact. "How are you this morning?"

"I'm okay," she whispered. "I was just thinking about you. It seems I'm just not going to be able to resist."

"Were you really thinking about me?" My cock twitched and began to swell.

"Yes. My husband was up early this morning, and we made love just now..."

"Mmmmm. Was it good?"

"It was okay. He's in the shower now."

"Just okay?"

"Just okay. You're the one I want. I need that big thick dick," she giggled. "I'm laying in bed, finger fucking myself, thinking about you."

"You ARE a dirty little slut," I moaned. "Your husband's cock just wasn't enough?"

"I AM a slut, for your cock-" she began, but Kate's tone lowered. " Sorry, the shower just turned off. He's late for the clinic. I'm going to call you later, okay? I just have to get the kids off to school-" She clicked off abruptly.

Kate called at eleven. Could she come over? I answered the door naked, because why not? Kate threw her head back and giggled delightfully when I opened the door.

"Oh, my!" She looked over her Gucci sunglasses at me. "You perfect man, you." She looked gorgeous, her mascara perfect, dewy skin, her plump lips covered with a wet apple red lipstick. Cream jacket and skirt, and black stockings and heels.

"You look good enough to eat," I grinned at her.

"You too baby, starting with that enormous dangling cock that I've been dreaming of..." She stepped in, put her purse and shades on the table, and wrapped her arms around my neck. "It's been far too long," she sighed, and slipped her tongue between my lips. Her perfume was intoxicating. Her husband would be back very late in the evening, but her kids would be home around supper time.

"I brought a bottle of champagne," she announced. "Where's the fridge?" But I wasn't interested in champagne; I deposited the champagne in the refrigerator, and took Kate by the hand and let her down the hallway.

Long, delicious minutes later, we had moved to my bedroom and I sat in a chair and was watching Kate undress. Under the skirt were a delicate black garter and straps, and a lacy thong. And under her jacket, nothing. Her large tits swayed as she dropped the jacket onto a bookcase. Kate kneeled between my knees.

"Please?" she asked playfully. "May I please service your cock, sir?" I grinned at her and bit my lower lip as she took my dick into one beautifully manicured hand. "This is all I could think about this morning, while my husband was trying to fuck me."

"So, may your filthy slut PLEASE suck your cock, sir?" she sweetly asked. I nodded. Kate gently licked and kissed my shaft, teasing me. Once my cock was glistening, I put my hands on Kate's head, and pulled her down. I felt her mouth, then the back of her throat, and she deepthroated all ten inches. She moaned loudly, and looked up at me. I held her down for a minute, and she gagged a bit. I let Kate raise her head.

"Thank you, sir," she groaned. "More, please?"

"Get on the bed," I ordered. She lay down, and I put her face at the edge of the bed. I took a riding crop and a few other things from my dresser, and leaned over Kate.

"You're wet already, the way a dirty slut should be," I noted. "Spread your legs!" Kate obeyed, and I looked down at her and put my thick erection between her bright red lips. She eagerly opened her mouth, and I pushed my cock into her throat again. Kate hummed with pleasure, and I pumped my hips slowly as I fucked her face. I took the riding crop, and gave her wet pussy a light slap. Kate cried out just a little and her hips jumped. I gave her a harder slap, and her throat tightened around my cock.

"Do you like that?" I asked. She nodded, the first trace of tears in her eyes. I took my cock from her mouth, and leaned forward a bit. I felt Kate's tongue stroking my balls, and I slapped her pussy several times with my open hand. Her cooze was already soaking wet, and the scent was intoxicating! I moved Kate forward a little, and picked up Dylann's nipple clamps, and fixed them to Kate's nipples. She moaned deliriously when I tightened them. Then I sat on her face.

"Put your tongue in my ass," I ordered, and felt her silky tongue slide into my tight anus. It felt sooo good! I pulled up on the chain for the clamps, pulling and stretching her large brown nipples upwards. Kate yelped with pleasure, and I lifted the chain another couple of inches. Kate moaned with pain, and I spanked her pussy again with the riding crop. Her legs trembled. I spanked her again, and then again, and Kate again whined with pleasure, her legs shaking uncontrollably.

"Keep your legs spread," I ordered, smacking her thigh with my open hand.

She obeyed. Then Kate's hands moved up to my hips, and she rimmed me wildly. After a few minutes, I kneeled next to her on the bed, and she hungrily swallowed by cock again. Kate sucked me messily and noisily, taking me all the way into her throat and covering my dick with her saliva.

"You are SUCH a filthy little slut," I murmured. Her mascara was already starting to run.

"Mmm-hmm," hummed Kate in agreement. I pulled Kate off of my cock and sat on the edge of the bed. Kate swallowed my dick again, and I reached over and fondled her gorgeous round ass.

"Are you ready for a good spanking?" I asked.

"Mm-hmmmmm..." Kate agreed. I smacked her ass hard with my open hand, and she squirmed.

"You are ready to take it..." I told her. "Good little whore..." I brought the riding crop down hard across her ass, and Kate yelped in pain. It left a red stripe across her buttocks. With my other hand I forced her head down on my shaft, and she gagged. She fought, and then I let her raise her head. She looked up at me, her mascara running down her cheeks now. I spanked her hard again with the crop, leaving another stripe on her round ass.

"Do you like that?" I asked. Kate nodded, her eyes starting to brim with tears.

"I do, thank you..." she kissed my abs. She touched my hard cock with a long fingernail. "I need this inside me," she whined. "Your little slut needs to get fucked..." I stroked her blonde hair with my hand.

I brought the crop down again on her ass with a sharp, loud crack. "Aaaashgh," Kate groaned, her breathing ragged now.

"Hold still," I ordered, and brought the crop down again. Kate cried out, sobbing and panting heavily.

"All right," I ordered. "Get on your back and spread your legs again." She eagerly opened her beautiful legs for me. I closed my hand around Kate's throat, and slid two fingers into her soaking wet cunt. She sighed and tilted her head back, pursing her beautiful lips. I pushed my fingers all the way into her, and then pumped them in and out rapidly several times.

"Fucking dirty little whore," I hissed. "You love spreading your legs for me, don't you?"

12