Kate & Lilli Ch. 02: A Close Shave

Story Info
New events after an unexpected erotic encounter.
3.9k words
4.27
1.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3Play2
3Play2
5 Followers

Next chapter: This will make more sense if you read the first.

If you read my first story, I recounted a hugely unexpected 'thing' (still don't know what to call it) with my girlfriend's best friend Lilli. The whole 'thing' lasted maybe five minutes from first glance of Lilli in her tent to a crazy, sloppy finish. After, the two of us spoke not a word of the 'thing' and Kate seemed none the wiser, and I sure didn't want to mess up their long friendship or crash my special relationship with my girl. This had been on a rafting trip to Utah. I was back home for a month, then on to a consulting gig in San Diego. Meanwhile, Kate had gone to Lillli's place in Fort Lauderdale to spend some time, and I would join them from California for a long weekend.

Lilli has done very well in her marketing career and has family money, so she has quite a nice place in Florida, four bedrooms and a private pool. Not bad for a 37-year old hottie. I was both looking forward to the trip but also worried that Kate would learn somehow of the 'thing' and we'd have a shit storm. Everything happened so fast, without plans or evil intent, so I didn't consider it being unfaithful to Kate. But still .... Anyway, I'd go with the flow but keep an eye out for trouble. I didn't know (except in the biblical sense) Lilli well at all, and saw how quick her moods (and actions) could change.

On the runway in San Diego, I exchanged texts with Kate, letting her know I was delayed and would get in late. She said she was having fun with Lilli and looking forward to having me join them. "Her place is great, tropical elegant! She has a wonderful pool and hot tub, and a big wall around it for privacy." Hmmm. "Oh, and she insisted I get a new bikini at a beach shop, and she picked out this hot bikini for me. I've never worn anything so daring before, and I know you're going to love it. But the only thing is I'm showing lots of bush. Lilli says you should help me trim the hedges when you get in."

"Sure", I stammer, "always glad to help." Plane is ready to take off, so I had lots to think about on the coast-to-coast flight. Lilli was so nonchalant after our encounter, and friendly and cool on the rest of the rafting trip and back to the airport, I figured this was a random, one-time 'thing' and would just remain a memory and a one-time fluke. I felt pretty certain that Lilli would not do anything to damage her relationship with Kate, but a cloud of uncertainty mixed with arousal each night when I was falling asleep. And to add to the mental swirl, I've been tasked with trimming Kate's bush!

A long flight and an Uber ride later, I show at Lilli's address after midnight. Kate has texted me the door code and I enter a dark, quiet, cool, contemporary house. It's pretty clear which is the master suite, and I try two other doors quietly before I see Kate under the covers, lying on her side. I ease in, find the bathroom, brush my teeth and take a leak. Then I tiptoe over to the bed, draw back the covers and finesse myself next to Kate. I give her a kiss on the head, and she murmurs "gnight" and dozes on. While I'm tempted to stroke her ass gently, I decide it's better to sleep in after the coast-to-coast trip, and take the temperature in the morning. I still am not sure how this is going to play out.

I wake as the sun lightens the room through the drapes. Kate's side of the bed is empty, so I hit the bathroom, wash my face and brush teeth. Kate's makeup and things are all over the counter and it looks like she has settled in. I find my way to the kitchen, guided by rich coffee aromas, and see Kate and Lilli sitting at the bar. Kate, wearing her favorite PJ shorts and top, jumps up and gives me a vigorous kiss and hug. We break, and I move to Lilli, who stands and waits for me. She is wearing a thin but opaque robe, and as I give her a hug and kiss on the cheek I swear I can feel erect nipples. I play it cool as I can as Lilli moves to the coffee bar and pours me a cup. They bemoan my late flight and are glad I found my way around the house. Kate tells me about their brunch and mani-pedi at a nearby hotel yesterday. "We spent the rest of the day reminiscing about college and all the bad boyfriends we went through, we had some losers. I'm so glad that we're past all that, though there were very good memories too," she says.

From Lilli, "Here's the plan for today, we make a great breakfast, Bloody Mary's or mimosas, then go take a walk on the ocean front. We can take a rest when we get back. I've invited another couple for an informal pool party around dusk. Ben, can you be in charge of grilling mahi mahi? A local specialty." Kate and I nod in agreement to Lilli's plan. So far, no weird vibes, but is it a nothing for Lilli to give bra-less hugs first thing in the morning?

After a late night and hours on a cross-country flight, I'm looking forward to a relaxing breakfast of omelets and Bloody Mary's then a trip to the beach. We pile in to Lilli's car, stereo blasting, and find an easy parking spot. It's good to walk barefoot in the clean sand and soak in the mild temps and ocean breeze. Kate and Lilli each are wearing tight shorts and blouses tied off at the midriff. I'm happy to walk a step behind as they chatter and I can watch two lovely asses jiggle with each step. Kate's rear is a bit fuller with more curvy accents, while Lilli's is trim and tight; on our rafting trip I heard about her gym routine. Lilli is pointing out the outrageous thongs on some of the women sunning or swimming, saying to Kate, "There you go, you'll be one of them soon."

Kate giggles and blushes, and swats Lilli on the arm. "You are such a bad influence on me." I take it all in and keep my mouth shut. After walking an hour or so, we turn around and head back to Lilli's BMW convertible.

Soon we are back at the house, and Lilli announces that she is going to take a nap. Kate and I hang for a bit in the living room until I remind her that there is a new bikini I want to see. Kate blushes again but takes my hand and leads me into our bedroom. "Wait here," she tells me as she takes a 'Tropical Gal' bag into the bathroom. After what seems like a long wait, the bathroom door opens halfway and a hand waves me in. Kate is facing away, looking into the mirror. I see her sweet ass in the bikini, and it's not quite a thong. It shows a lot of butt cheek, but is still more discrete than the strings we saw on the beach. I like what I see. I move behind her and grab a cheek in each hand.

"Beautiful, I'm loving the new suit so far," I say as I give her a kiss on the back of her head. In the mirror, I see two elegant cups holding her full breasts. I move my hands from cheeks to tits and kiss her neck.

She stiffens a bit and says, "But look!" I glance down the mirror image and see tufts of curly pubes on each side and top of the bikini bottom. "I've never trimmed before and I'm nervous as hell. Not just trimming, but wearing this suit and meeting new people tonight. You should have seen what Lilli wanted me to get, but I couldn't go that far. But you, I bet you have a boner already!" I don't answer, but gently push my stiffening cock against her bottom. With great reluctance and effort, I pull away and grab my dopp kit. I retrieve my Edge gel shaving cream and unwrap a new razor.

"I'm new at this," I tell Kate, who shrugs and gestures to me to get on with it, but thankfully seems to relax a bit as well. I figure I'll follow the bikini bottom to show me where to trim. I finger a dollop of gel and get it foamy, and start at the waistline. Kate sits on the front of the closed commode seat and giggles as I spread the first line of foam across the 1/4 inch of pubes peeking out of the top. To give us a little margin, I pull the material down just a bit. Maybe to no surprise, the razor seems to clog immediately with the curls, but after a rinse in the sink, still clogs again. Maybe I should have trimmed first with scissors? The sides are hairier, and the work there looks even trickier. I should have gone to a porn site for a tutorial, but too late now. As I work some more, the sticky foam starts to coat the top edge of her suit, which she is going to need to wear at the pool party in a few hours.

Kate looks down at the mess and shakes her head. How is she going to clean up and dry the suit in time? "You're not very good at this, are you?" she whispers, "I'm going to text Lilli and ask her for help. I think she does this all the time."

"Sure," I gulp, "If that's what you think will work." A brief text, a gentle knock, and Lilli, in the same robe as this morning, enters the bathroom. She looks at me kneeling in front of Kate, who is still perched on the commode, shaving cream all over the new bikini, and bursts out laughing.

"I can see a bush leaguer is at work here," Lilli exclaims, "I'll take over. Kate, take off the bottom and rinse it in the sink. It will air dry in time for our party." Kate dutifully pulls off the suit bottom and tosses it into the vanity sink, then pulls on her PJ bottoms. Lilli runs some cold water, wrings the suit out, and hangs it over a hand towel on the rack. Lilli had carried in a cosmetic bag and now unpacks an electric clipper, more razors, and a tube of shave cream. Lilli uncaps the tube, and shows me the label, Trader Joe's Mango Honey. She puts a dab on her finger, and holds it under each of our noses. The aroma is sweet and delightful ... but do I detect a subtle undercurrent of cunt from the finger? Lilli shakes her head with a gently scolding expression and says, "I need to show you rookies how to do this." She scootches her bottom onto the vanity top and opens her robe. I'm now looking again at her snatch, with now I guess a month's growth of hair since I last looked up at her then-bald pussy.

I look back and forth between Lilli's now exposed mons and Kate, hoping to get a read on what's happening. "We shared a one bath apartment our last year of college, so we had lots of chances to see each other naked. It may be a big thing for you, but we're cool with it," Kate explains. "The whole enchilada, she'd be taking a piss while I was in the shower, I'd hear her wild orgasms from her bedroom, sometimes with a boyfriend in there and sometimes solo."

Lilli makes a bow of the head, grins, whispering "Moi?" as she points at her chest. She changes the tone: "Let's get on with the lesson, and this is strictly educational" as she cuts me a look. A familiar blend of shock and erotic charge washes over me as I again study Lilli's pussy, now from a new angle. She looks at my razor, still clogged with curlies. "That will never work, you need to trim way down before you use the razor. That's why I have the clippers, watch," she states. She now has about a quarter inch of soft growth above her clit and along her labia. She clicks on a cordless clipper and begins to mow her mound. As she trims along her pink lips, she instructs, "You need to be careful here so you don't nick yourself." At times, she stretches her labia out a bit to offer a smooth target. "OK, trimmed. The razor works much better if you then use a hot cloth." She runs the faucet next to her, feels the water until it's warm but not too hot, and hands Kate a washcloth. "Will you do the honors, Kate?" To my surprise, Kate, with no hesitation, wets the cloth and wipes away the stray hairs. "The warm water softens everything so the shaving is smoother," explains Lilli. Kate seems to add a few more warm wipes than necessary.

"Next, the cream," Lilli reports, and squeezes a generous dab onto her finger tips and swirls it on her mound. "First the top" as she runs a finger above her clit. She shows her favorite brand of three blade razor and begins to stroke the blade, clearing away the light stubble. With the faucets running, she rinses the blade after each two or three swipes. "Pretty simple, eh?" she remarks as she briskly shaves away the fine hairs, recharging the sweet shaving cream a few times. Lilli uses the warm washcloth for a few more brisk wipes, the spreads her legs wide. "Kate, come give a feel to see how smooth I get." Kate moves forward and runs fingers over Lilli's mound then down along her labia.

"Beautiful, so soft," Kate says in a husky whisper. She runs her fingers down each side of Lilli's labia and then gently squeezes the lips together and releases. Lilli's sweet pussy flexes open, and it looks like her clit is standing a bit proud.

Lilli's eyes lock on mine, as she says, "You just get to watch, you don't get to lay a hand on me." That phrase, like from the rafting trip, goes through me like a lightning bolt. Lilli closes her robe and ties the sash around her middle. In the process, she leans forward and I get a glimpse of her cupcake-size breasts. Lilli declares, "Lesson over, ya'll know what to do" and leaves the bathroom.

Kate seems to take all this in stride, pulls off her PJ bottoms and jumps up on the vanity counter. "I can't go all the way, so let's leave a little triangle up top," as she hands me the clippers. Kate's pubes are light brown, with a hint of ginger, and not too thick. I start at the top and create a bikini border guided by Kate's finger. We leave the triangle about two inches wide up top and taper to just above her clit. I leave a little space above the clit, where I look forward to smooth licking when I eat her next. The labia are a little trickier, but I've watched Lilli so am able to clip her sides without a nick. Kate has me use a trim guide on the little landing patch, so the hair there will be a bit shorter. I then take the washcloth, run the warm water and squeeze out the excess. As I wipe her mound to soften before shaving, she noticeably pushes her mound into my hand. I like where this is going, but still confused and uncertain about Kate and Lilli's casual intimacy. I had roommates in college but sure never had ball shaving parties. I then spread a generous amount of the Trader Joe's shaving cream everywhere but our triangle.

"Let me do the razor," asks Kate. She deftly strokes away the cream, and her smooth skin emerges. She wipes frequently with the wet cloth until she is bare except for the small landing strip. "Please pass me the hand mirror," and I find it to the side of the sink. Kate holds it between her lovely legs and moves it around to examine all the angles. "OK, now let's try the suit." I hand her the slightly damp bikini bottom and she slips it on. "Now the top," and she pulls her PJ top over her head, exposing her full breasts. She adjusts the cups of the suit and turns around for me to tie the bow in the back. "So, let's see how the trim went," and she faces me. She runs her fingers along each side of the suit, and no hairs are showing. She pulls the waist band down a bit to make sure she is smooth there. "I think I'm showing a bit of camel toe," she says and strokes a middle finger up and down the center of the suit. If she didn't have a camel toe before, she has one now.

I now take a few strokes of my own, and declare "Subtle but sexy."

"I've never had a bikini so thongy, so let's make sure I don't flash my pussy when I open my legs," she says. She spreads her legs, closes them, and does a few squats to make sure the suit won't expose her lips. "Would you check," she whispers as she pushes my head down to crotch level. As you would imagine, I now have a raging boner, and my confusion about she and Lilli is not on my mind. I gently stroke the sides of her bikini to confirm that no rogue hairs are about, and move again to the gentle camel toe. She thrusts her hips into my fingers, and I can now see a bit of a wet spot form. Kate now jumps up on the counter again and shouts "Fuck me now!"

I pull down my shorts, then pull the bikini to one side. Her pussy is inflamed and wet, and I thrust inside her. A tube of KY wouldn't have made her this wet. I pound her, and it's clear neither of us will last. Her neck and upper chest blushes and she cums with violent gasps. I'm two seconds later and shoot a huge load into her. I make a slow back and forth withdrawal, and her suit, closing as I pull out, is now not only damp but cum drenched. As Kate slowly regains her breath, she looks down and says, "Oh, we made a mess." She pulls off the bottom and runs her finger into our combined juices and takes a quick lick. She dips the finger again and holds it to my lips, and I taste us as well. "Oh jeez, I need to wear this in two hours!" Kate squirts some hand soap into the bikini and scrubs away the goo.

We kiss and dress. Kate puts on a thigh length robe, and I notice she does not add panties. We walk into the living room, and Lilli is lounging on the sofa, in tight shorts and a tank top. Kate is holding the damp bikini bottom and asks Lilli if she can hang it in the sun by the pool to dry. Lilli of course agrees. "I thought I'd get a preview of how the suit looks but seems like I'll have to wait. How did the shave go?" she asks. Kate moves in front of her friend, and slowly (seductively?) raises the robe, exposing her new look. "Beautiful, you look great. Learned from the best!"

Kate returns after hanging the suit in the sun, on the back of a lawn chair. We now move to the bar between kitchen and dining room, and I mix Sazerac cocktails, one of my specialties. Not long after, we get ready for our guests. I take my usual two minutes, fresh shirt over swim trunks and brush my hair. Kate and Lilli each take the better part of an hour. I stage the mahi at the gas grille and bring out the salad Lilli has prepared, then check that the outdoor fridge is well stocked. The doorbell rings before the girls are out, and I welcome Donna and Mark, our guests for dinner. We move to the pool area, I chill the pinot they've brought, and make Manhattans for them. In a few, Kate and Lilli come out, both wearing sun dress cover-ups, Lilli in loud psychedelic tie dye pattern and Kate in a floral pink. Doug is an investment banker type and Donna runs a non-profit for jazz education for under-privileged kids. Nice folks, pleasant banter ensues.

Somehow my mind is replaying the afternoon, evoking the images of two well-shaved twats. All the time, wondering if somehow this is going to collapse into drama. What if Lilli tells all, and Kate freaks. I'm still trying to process the events of the day. We have a pleasant dinner, with wine flowing freely. All I can do is go with it. When we finish dinner, Lilli suggests the hot tub, and we peel off the layers. Kate looks stunning in her new bikini and when I compliment her, the rest of the crew adds theirs. Donna is a little thick around the middle, and wears a one piece with pretty dramatic cleavage. Lilli, needless to say, is in the most daring suit, a near string bikini with small triangle patches barely covering her tits. However, we're not above water for long, and I can see Mark's disappointment that he did not get longer looks at the host and guest before we sink beneath the hot tub bubbles and sip cognac. After a fairly brief soak, Mark excuses them, saying he has an early flight to Boston the next morning. After damp hugs and handshakes, they put on their cover-ups and make their exit. Clean up is pretty easy and we hustle dishes in to the dishwasher. Lilli remarks to Kate, "See, the new suit was great. Mark's eyes were bugging out when he scoped the two of us out. No naughty parts fell out, so you're cool." Kate smiles and seems at ease.

We're all pretty tired after a full day, and part for the two bedrooms. I take a quick shower and check emails in the sack. Kate of course takes a bit longer, comes out toweling her hair, wearing a long sleeping t-shirt. I think we're both pretty mellow from our post-shave fuck, and I turn out the lights. I spoon against Kate's back and ass, and kiss her ear and head. She snuggles against me, then says, "We need to talk tomorrow." Holy crap, what does this mean? She seems to drop off to sleep almost instantly, while my head is spinning. It's easily an hour or so before I drop off to sleep, ruminating over what tomorrow's 'talk' is going to be.

3Play2
3Play2
5 Followers
12