Kate and the Pub Pervert

Story Info
She and her best friend compete for old pervert's attention.
4.9k words
4.33
50k
57
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This place wasn't the first choice of places that Kate would have chosen for a night out. The music was trashy, the bar was grimy and there was a genuine debate to be had over which were seedier, staff or clientele. But here she was, on a Friday night, in what seemed to be the only bar that had bothered to open.

Her best friend was off getting drinks, leaving Kate standing awkwardly, trying not to feel too exposed as other patrons stole glances at her exposed legs. If she'd known she was coming to a dump like this, she'd have chosen an outfit other than the short denim skirt and flimsy striped camisole she'd opted for.

A few moments more passed, and eventually her friend rejoined her, having somehow managed to pick up a follower. Kate rolled her eyes; Holly was always doing things like this, and somehow she had no idea that these men were hitting on her, ever.

The brunette smiled warmly at Kate and continued her conversation with this older man, who had broken his eye contact briefly on introduction, drinking in her frame as he continued his tireless attempts at breaking down Holly's guard. Annoyed, Kate noted that her friend seemed to have forgotten to brink her drink back from the bar, despite sipping her own wine rather freely.

Kate could barely make out the full extent of the conversation as the older man whispered into Holly's ear, and her friend giggled flirtatiously. After a moment, Holly shrugged him off and spoke a little louder, laughing playfully "Yes, but you're going to tell any girl that they're special, aren't you!"

He flashed a confident grin and explained in response, "Oh, absolutely not, most girls that I go for are far less work than you, madam!"

Kate laughed internally; this dirty old man seemed to think that her best friend was going to fall for some ridiculous line like that, as if any woman, even in a dump like this, wasn't completely out of his league.

"Listen cutie, if I was looking to just find an attractive woman and get myself off with her, I could have walked up to you or your blonde friend here, and just stuck my hand right up that skirt," He spoke, cockily, as Holly's eyes widened. Kate barely registered what he had said, before his next word made her jump. "Watch!" 

As he'd spoken, he'd reached out, not even offering Kate the barest decency of eye contact, his hand had found its expert way up and under her short skirt, which was now bunched around his wrist. Firm, confident older fingers were caressing the delicate material of her white briefs. She hoped he'd stop there, and wouldn't mention the rush of heat and moisture that had welcomed his invasive hand. 


The moment of initial contact passed, and Holly's eyes drifted away from the hand buried between her best friend's thighs, returning to make eye contact with the man who's skilled fingers were now guiding Kate's underwear aside, his palm pressed possessively against her snatch.

Kate tried to focus on something other than the sensations that were overwhelming her crotch, but whenever she tried to pick up a few words of the conversation happening right before her, her assailant adjusted his tact, pushing her underwear aside and beginning to test the waters between her lips.

Continuing his habit of striking without warning, the gentle and careful probing of her lips transformed, as though his fingers were drawn towards the source of the heat. Kate felt herself wobble as he sunk two fingers deep inside of her, insistently seeking out her most vulnerable spot.

Holly and this dirty old man were laughing, as the hand not currently pushed up inside of Holly's best friends snatch caressed her upper arm, and Holly leant against him, her hand on his chest. Kate couldn't believe that this pervert was getting away with groping her, and that her best friend wasn't just ignoring it, but seemed to think that it was charming, a funny gesture and a demonstration of his confidence.

Her hips buckled again a little, as those skilled fingers found their target on the inner wall of Kate's snatch, and she tried to roll towards the overwhelming sensation. She knew he was aware of how talented he was, and couldn't allow him the pleasure of showing how good it felt. Reaching out, she gripped his wrist with both hands, using his firm forearm to stabilise herself. As she took a grip, his fingers moved faster, deeply massaging her g-spot, making her audibly moan.

"Surely," Kate thought "he's going to stop now, he's proved his point and I'm starting to make a scene." Seemingly she was wrong, as her moans and tightening grip only served to encourage his assault on her most sensitive spots, as her eyes began to close, and she bit her lip, trying to suppress the moans which kept coming.

Opening her eyes, Kate realised that Holly was now pressed against his chest, the two of them whispering to one another, giggling, as his arm reached past Holly and up Kate's skirt. Briefly Kate pictured this shameless pervert taking them both home, and the threesome that would follow. She tried to keep it secret, but she'd always harboured a crush on Holly, and this would be a perfect opportunity to realise that lust.

"I'm so close!" The words escaped her mouth before she'd even realised they were true.

"Please can I come?" Kate asked, her submissive desires slipping out unbidden.

Smiling, the lecherous older man turned from Holly a moment, both of their eyes fixing on Kate. "What a good girl you are!"

Kate felt herself flushing an even darker shade of crimson at his patronising praise, biting her lip before continuing, "Please..."

His hand was teasing her ever faster now, beckoning against her inner wall as she ground her clit against his palm, hips rolling back and forth, she met his strong gaze, listening as he spoke "You're not close enough yet, but I'll let you cum for me, right here."

As he gave that permission, he started to hammer his fingers back and forth inside of her, pushing Kate closer and closer to the edge, making her moans louder and lewder, her vision blurring and then, just as she felt herself closing in on the moment of dramatic release, his fingers slipped away.

Overcoming the resistance of her grip easily, his arm pulled away from her, and Kate found herself stood alone, being watched by her best friend and an older pervert as she slipped over the brink of orgasm, taken that last step by the pulling sensation of his fingers coming free from her tight cunt. Her body quaked, but found nothing to break against, and the orgasm washed over her, ruined.

As the world returned to focus, she realised that both of her companions were laughing, Holly was flushed red and evidently aroused by how Kate had been denied proper satisfaction. The gent was explaining something to her in a whisper, and whatever it was was making Kate's best friend writhe a little, in anticipation. Turning to address them both, he spoke.

"Well, your friend has made a real mess, and I think she should clean it up." With that, he offered his hand up to Kate's face, pressing her lips with his fingertips, slick with the juices of Kate's unwilling arousal.

Kate turned to look at her best friend, hoping for the brunette to relieve her, to offer her some sort of out from the horribly embarrassing, degrading situation. Unfortunately, the sight that greeted her was that of her closest friend biting her bottom lip, looking into her harasser's cruel eyes as he grinned lecherously down at her.

Holly glanced over again, and laughed softly "Go on babe, it's only fair isn't it? You can't say that you weren't enjoying it?"

That encouragement was all that it took, and Kate closed her eyes as her mouth opened and she began to suck softly his slick wet fingers. Feeling the wetness of her open mouth, his hand pushed deeper into her mouth, the pads of his calloused fingers slipping across her tongue, until his knuckles pressed up against her soft, scarlet lips. With her eyes closed, she could almost ignore the sounds of the pub continuing around her.

Her attempt at isolation lasted up until his thumb ran tenderly over her jawline and under her chin, taking a firm grip of her head and turning it firmly towards her tormentor's face. His voice spoke, possessive but firm. "Open those pretty blue eyes, honey?"

She opened her eyes, meeting his gaze, steely cold. His mouth was smiling, but his eyes seemed filled with purpose. Holly was wrapped around his side, kissing his neck softly as she watched him dominate her lifelong friend.

A few more moments passed, as he pressed his fingers into her mouth, parting them so that her worshipping tongue could pass between them, exploring as she savoured the taste of her own arousal. With as little warning as he'd given with everything else, his fingers slipped from her mouth and patted her cheek, halfway between a slap and a patronising moment of praise. Grinning at her, he gently curled his fingers underneath her chin and gently drew into the private conversation between Holly and himself.

"Well ladies, I really am very impressed with both of you. Holly, you're a genuine stunner, and I'm pretty sure that blondie will do anything I want, just to impress me." He spoke, softly, with tones of gloating dripping from every word. His hands hand run down his back, to cup Kate's backside, where they rested and squeezed possessively. Kate could only imagine that his other hand was doing almost exactly the same with Holly's arse.

"So, which one of you is going to be the lucky one tonight? I'm going to go into the disabled bathroom, and leave the door unlocked. I'm pretty sure I know who will end up opening the door for me and getting a reward." As he spoke, he slapped each of his hands against their soft bottoms, both girls jumping at the unexpected impact. Straightening up he walked out of the bar, headed towards the bathrooms.

Once he was out of sight, less than two heartbeats passed before both Holly and Kate were walking wordlessly towards the bathroom. Kate could feel Holly walking at her side and as they turned to the short corridor before the bathroom Holly stopped and looked her in the eye, her face more flush than she'd first realised.

"There's no way he's really going to do this here, right? It must be so obvious? He'd get us all in trouble?" she said, her breath shallow as she tried to justify how he'd managed to lead her off into this obvious setup.

"I really don't know, you saw what he did there... Are you up for this?" Kate replies, grinning, almost able to picture the two of them with him, naked and aroused against his older body. Her mind raced, her filthy imagination providing the details she was yet to learn.

They reached the bathroom door together, both of them placing a hand on the door, sharing a brief giggle as they pushed open the door and looked inside to find him sat on the toilet, still fully dressed, his grin wide.

"Figures that I'd get both of you, get inside quickly girls." He said, gesturing for them to step into the small, smelly bathroom.

"Lock the door behind us blondie," he instructed, as he pulled on Holly's waist, guiding her quickly against the wall, leaning down to kiss her deeply and passionately, his hands holding her hips and pulling her between his legs. All Kate could do was watch as her best friend began to grind against the perverted old stranger. Their kiss seemed to last an age, he was forcing his tongue deep within Holly's mouth, saliva beginning to leak from their tightly-meshed lips. When he finally released her, he wiped his wet stubble with the back of his hand, smirking as he looked over at Kate.

"I really wasn't expecting both of you to come join me, you know that?" He laughed, clearly amused to have two young beauties under his spell. He unhooked his belt, pushing off his trousers and exposing his greying underwear, the tatty-seeming cotton straining against a significant bulge. He sat back onto the toilet, trousers around his ankles and smirked. "I suppose you two weren't expecting such a mouthful?"

Holly moved first, stepping towards him gingerly, moving with the intent of straddling his lap. Lifting one foot, he prevented her getting any closer, and glanced down at the floor. Laughing softly, he gave them the firm instruction "On your knees I think, girls."

Kate honestly thought that was going too far, there's no way she and her best friend were going to kneel down for this perverted old stranger, and especially not on this none too clean bathroom floor. She felt confident that she had absolutely no intention of doing as he was told, even as she lowered to her knees, keeping he eyes fixed on him. In the corner of her vision, she was aware that Holly had also sunk to her knees.

Smiling, Kate leaned in closer, reaching out to take a grip of his thick-seeming shaft. If she was going to degrade herself like this, she was at least going to have fun. As her hand touched the thinning fabric of his briefs, he reached down and took a hold of her hand, making her wait just out of reach. She watched, quietly anxious as her best friend leaned towards this stranger's crotch a little, then jerked in close as he pulled on the back of her head, pressing her soft lips against his bulge.

"Go on blondie, get it out for sweet Holly, we both know how badly she wants it!" he laughed, as he freed Kate's hand, and she quickly reached up, tugging the underwear down so that his thick, semi erect cock was able to bob free, springing up to impact on Holly's cheek, leaving a wet smear of precum as she turned her head head and began to affectionately kiss the underside of his uncut cock.

The stranger groaned with pleasure as Holly bobbed, her mouth skilled at teasing cock, not letting more than the head pass those inviting lips just yet. His hand returned to Kate's guiding it down to the heavy, hot balls that hung low beneath his dick. He'd not bothered to trim his pubic hair in quite some time and the thick, wiry tangle of hair brushed up against Kate's fingers as she cupped and teased his balls, looking up to see what sort of reaction she'd provoked.

Meeting his gaze, she was shocked by how uncaring he seemed, she'd thought the sight of two attractive twenty-somethings teasing and worshipping his old cock would be blowing his mind, but instead he seemed vaguely amused, like he was remembering a joke. Not that she had much time to appreciate his impassive expression as she felt a strong hand push into her short hair and she was roughly shoved towards his balls, her face into his thick nest of pubic hair, his shaft resting across her forehead to where Holly bobbed on his swollen head.

With her lips pressed up against his balls, Kate could feel every slight movement he made, angling to sink his cock deeper inside of her best friend's hungry mouth. His hand still gripping at the back of both of their heads as she slipped out her tongue, tasting his sweaty sour skin, smiling and opening wider as she began to suck, inviting one of those swollen, full balls into her mouth, tongue dancing around it as he let out a long, low groan of appreciation, his hips bucking, pushing Kate further under his cock, as Holly slipped down, spluttering suddenly as his cock pressed against the back of her mouth, threatening to slip inside of her throat.

"Oh girls you are spoiling me!" He grunted, as Holly sucked harder in earnest, her throat opening as he pushed his fat, throbbing cock into her face. Kate found herself smiling as she swapped between sucking on each of his nuts, feeling them throb against her lips and tongue. Holly's drool ran down from his shaft and pooled in front of Kate, who's face burned red as she licked it up, imagining that she could taste her friend in the warm fluid. Her own saliva was slicked over the old man's sack, as she licked and kissed across it indiscriminately.

Feeling his hand move from her head, Kate realised that her best friend was in for a rough few minutes. Slipping forward on the toilet seat, the object of their mutual debauchery had pushed Kate lower underneath him, his balls hanging down slap and smear over her face as he began a thorough, piston like fucking of Holly's beautiful face, her long hair hung down freely, brushing against Kate's face as it began to clump with the amount of saliva and throat slime that he was producing with his facial invasion. His grunts slowed and he held Holly down around the base of his dick, her face flushed a deep scarlet as Kate was able to catch a look at her friend's tear-stained eyes, catching a glimpse of the twinkle that showed how she was enjoying his use of her sweet, younger face.

After a few moments of holding his shaft deep within her throat he released her head and let her come back up, gasping desperately for air and leaning back, her grin wide as she looked up into his eyes. He stood, forcing Kate to lean back next to Holly, the two of them a pair of eager and well-teased playthings as he considered them a moment, stroking his cock leisurely.

"So, which of you two is going to get a sticky mouthful then?" He asked, his voice patronising and cruel as he considered the pair of them as though judging a talent show. His cock throbbed, pulsing and ready to unload at any moment. He laughed, and continued "I'll let you girls share though, don't worry."

Thrusting his crotch forwards, he pressed his engorged purple head, slick with precum and from Holly's throat against Holly's lips and stroked faster as they parted, her tongue flickering across his head as he grunted deeply and his cock spasmed, pushing forwards as he came hard, pumping rope after thick rope as Kate watched her best friend's mouth fill with his cum. He pulled away and sat, heavily, onto the toilet seat. Kate bit her lips as she saw his expectant, perverted eyes glancing between the two of them, as if expecting what would come next.

Holly had made eye contact with Kate, as if sensing what was going to happen next, the unspoken tension that had always lurked between them, all the drunken nights that they'd shared a bed or danced together in a nightclub. Kate shifted, leaning in closer to her beautiful best friend and holding her eyes as she pressed her lips to Holly's, parting them and letting her tongue slip across them into Holly's mouth, tasting the bitter taste of the old man's spunk.

Moaning softly into the kiss, Holly shifted, her head above Kate's as they kissed hard and fast, pushing her tongue into Kate's mouth, dumping off the thick load from her mouth to her oldest friends, Holly's hands coming up to hold Kate's cheeks, their kiss hard and passionate, seeming to last for an age as Holly ensured that every drop of cum snowballed into Kate's mouth before pushing her away, grinning. With a noisy gulp, Kate swallowed the thick, creamy load.

"Wow girls, I'm glad I've been able to resolve that obvious tension!" He laughed, looking down at the two of them on the floor, their mouths hanging slightly open, flushed red and panting with barely-contained arousal. Standing up again, he reached down and pulled up his trousers and briefs, tucking his still semi-erect cock back out of sight. His voice filled with patronising amusement and he asked them "How long have the two of you been wet for each other then?"

"Anyway, as much as I'd love to watch the pair of you work through all of your unresolved sapphic problems, I'm much more in the mood to sink my dick into a nice tight hole and use it how I see fit." His voice was brusque, dismissive as he walked towards the door, unlocking and opening it as both girls scrambled to their feet, as if they could plausibly deny what had happened between the three of them if they weren't kneeling on the floor. Holly's makeup was still smeared, and both of their faces were wet with saliva from their oral worship session. Kate could also feel her bare knees bruising a little, and Holly's tights had laddered all the way up under her dress.

12