Kate-Angie-Ted-n-Me

Story Info
Two couples meet. First a minor catfight then sex!
5.7k words
4.56
4.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll start by introducing myself, Dan, and my wife, Katie. I'm an Army officer, 30 years old, 6' and 180lb. My wife is a part-time teacher, 28 years old, 5'4" and 150lb. She carries her weight well on a 38D-28-39 figure. Her hair is blond and is cut so it just touches her shoulders. We have lived various places but the time I want to tell about was at Fort Benning, GA. One of the 'perks' of Army life is that if there is room you are to live on post. In this case we got to share a duplex with another officer and his wife. The other guy is Ted, who is about my size, and Angie, who is remarkably similiar to my wife measuring 38D-29-40. Her hair is perhaps auburn; a cross between red and brown with perhaps a trifle more brown. It is longer than Katie's, going a good 2-3" down her back.

Ted and Angie were living there when we moved in and, of course, they immediately introduced themselves by bringing us a nice bottle of wine. We'd been moving all day and really needed that wine! We managed to find our wine glasses and settled down on the half cleared furniture to get to know one another. We all got along really well right from that day. It was about a month later that we met again but this time accidentally at an off-post gym. I've gotta say they both looked great in their workout clothes. (I hope they were thinking the same about us!) That meeting led to a dinner later in the evening in our half of the duplex. After dinner the ladies cleaned up in the kitchen while Ted and I went outside to the patio for another glass of wine. Finally all four of us spent another couple hours talking and agreed that we'd make this a regular Wednesday night event.

Later that evening while Katie and I were getting ready for bed she mentioned a little about what she and Angie had talked about: they were each thinking that the other lady's husband was pretty hot. LOL Well, that was quite a surprise! I mean, Ted is good looking and well built and all but I really wasn't expecting that my wife would be telling his wife that she was hot for him. And I sure as hell wasn't expecting to hear that Angie was going to be telling my wife she was hot for me. I mean, what kind of after dinner conversation is that? Ted and I had been talking about our respective jobs. Katie and I went to bed and I have to admit that the sex was kind of pushed up a level. I spent some time licking on her pussy and kept wondering what Angie's might taste like and when Katie wrapped her legs around me as I entered her I was wondering if Angie used that move or not. It really was kind of hot.

The next day I'm sitting at my desk and who should call but Ted. He asked if we could get lunch together and so we met at the "O" club. We headed for the dining room but then he asked if we could start with a beer in the bar and in a few minutes I understood more about the term 'liquid courage'. It turns out he and Angie had had the same sort of conversation that Katie and I had had. Of course I told him we'd done about the same thing. He said they had never done anything like swinging and asked about us. No, we hadn't done anything like that either. And, no, I wasn't really planning on anything like that happening. He seemed relieved and I guess I was as well. I thought everything was going to die down but I turned out to be very wrong!

After our dinner together the next Wednesday night it turned out that Katie and Angie had been talking during the week as well. They sprung the news on Ted and me on the patio. We have a couch unit where Ted and Angie were sitting kind of cuddled up like a happy couple. Katie and I were sitting in two chairs close enough together that we were holding hands. It turns out that the ladies had found an experience that they shared: they had each had a couple lesbian affairs prior to being married. Well, that was a BIG surprise for me and I could tell from Ted's body language that it was news to him as well. Not that I minded, and as it turns out he didn't either, but it was another new, weird thing that Katie and Angie had come up with in just the few weeks we'd known one another. We went on to discuss other things but kind of cut the evening short because both couples wanted to discuss the bombshell.

Katie and I didn't really talk much but kind of went directly to bed. This time as I was eating her out I was wondering if she would prefer having Angie doing it but I have to admit when she started sucking my cock that thought kind of went out of my mind. She seemed to really enjoy doing it, more than usual, and our subsequent sex was just excellent.

Do I surprise you to say that I got another call from Ted in the morning. He asked how things were going and I told him things were great. He asked if we could get lunch again and, of course, I said sure. This time we went directly to the bar and chose seats that were at the end, far from the bartender. OF course we went directly to the question: were our wives having an affair and were trying to break it to us gently? We couldn't figure that out even over a second beer. So we all had a weekend filled with the usual happy stuff until Sunday night when Katie sat me down with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

Over the first glass of champagne she started telling me that she and Angie were very worried that all the talk had hurt their marriages; that Ted and I were worried about them breaking their vows. I told her I couldn't speak for Ted but I wasn't worried. Then I gave her the opening she'd been looking for: I said that as long as she wasn't going behind my back and not telling me that we could probably work it out. More champagne and the flood gates opened. It turned out that the two woman had decided that not only did they want to have an affair but they wanted a four-way affair that included Ted and me as participants! Hah! That got me! Now it was my turn to pour the champagne. So I asked for details and, boy, did I get them. Angie had come up with the idea of she and Katie giving Ted and me a little show that would include sex between them THEN each woman would go to the other's man and pleasure him. Oh, and all of this was going to be together so it would definitely not be behind anyone's back. By then we needed more champagne so I went to get another bottle when the doorbell sounded: of course it was Ted and Angie.

Happily they had a bottle of champagne in hand so we all sat down with glasses and looked at one another. Finally Angie asked Katie how it had gone and the flood gates opened. Both women were over the moon about the whole idea but were also united in saying that if either Ted or I had any objections they would do nothing. I've got to admit they looked pretty sad when they had each said it and it suddenly got really quiet. Ted and I looked at each other; it was time for one of us to say something and I got my mouth open first. I said I'd like to think about it but at first glance it might be ok. Ted kind of nodded then he mentioned that it was likely that he would be transfered out in a year and so this would have lots of time to be fun but couldn't be permanent. He also said that it would have to be kept totally private because he was pretty sure that the Command would NOT approve. So Katie asked if they could plan "something special" for next Wednesday's dinner and after a moment Ted and I nodded our approval. We'd gone through the champagne Ted and Angie had brought so I opened up that bottle that I'd been headed for when they showed up. We finished it together with Ted and I trying to get the ladies to tell us what was on their minds. I'm not really sure what they were thinking and the evening broke up shortly after that. I have to admit that Katie gave me the best blowjob of my life complete with swallowing my cum then cuddling up with me before she crashed.

Wednesday came quickly and Ted and I were still completely in the dark about what the ladies had planned. They only asked that we try to get off work a little early so we agreed on 16:00. Ted and Angie's half of the duplex is a mirror image of ours but I use the second bedroom as an office while their's isn't used so Katie had agreed that we'd meet at their house at 16:30 and that we would bring at least two bottles of wine. So when I got home my wife was in her robe; when I hugged her I could feel her bra and panties but I could see there wasn't much else. She made me change into shorts and a tee shirt then she changed out the robe for a kind of housewifie dress that I've always wondered why she kept. We went next door.

Angie greeted us at the door in a similiar ugly shapeless dress; Ted was just coming in with a tray with four glasses of wine. We sat in the living room for a bit and the ladies told us what was planned. They are both pretty athletic so they thought they would have a little catfight to start things off. Not so much really fighting but lots of tittie grabbing and rubbing and feeling each other up. Katie even suggested that they would be rolling around on the floor with the woman on top maybe even getting some oral attention from the one on the bottom. Angie said they would finally get around to actually having sex together and after all that would come looking for some male attention. Ted and I were getting a little warm under the collar with all this talk about breasts and pussy groping and at least I was looking forward to it. Then the ladies stood up and each wrapped up her ugly housewife dress and pulled it up over her head. Ted and I gasped: each was wearing a very revealing bra, the kind where a woman's breasts are practically falling out even when she isn't a D cup, and a very tiny pair of panties. As the ladies turned around to show us all, we noticed that they weren't panties but more like a G string! Well, this was going to be interesting. Then Katie mentioned that there was only one more thing to do before we went into 'the room' and that was for Ted and me to strip off our shirts and shorts! Ted and I each gave a little snort but, after all, the ladies were pretty much on display so in the name of equality and all that. We dropped our shorts and remove the shirts. Ted was wearing some little gray briefs that were already showing some evidence of his interest in the naked ladies. I had on a pair of tight, nylon sweat wicking boxers that also weren't concealing my interest. So we went into the room.

The ladies had covered the floor with several comforters and blankets so there was a little softness to the floor. It is a typical 12x12 room with a closet on the inside next to the door. Katie said there was one rule for us: no interfering with the 'fight' and Angie added a second rule; we could either sit in one place or move around but we had to stay out of the way. Ted and I said sure and the ladies turned to face one another.

Angie moved towards Katie; each woman with her hands out at chest level and they started caressing each other's tits. They just kind of felt the weight of the other woman's tits and drew little lines along the area covered by the bra. They weren't doing the same thing but, well, were carefully covering the same areas. Slowly their hands started leaving the bra area and went to the hips and then the crotch. Those G strings weren't hiding much but for the moment they were still covering the good stuff. Each woman let one arm go around the other and they pulled themselves together to share a deep and quite long kiss. Katie's hand went up to Angie's hair and pulled her head back; Angie let out a little gasp and twisted around a bit grinding their tits together. Angie's hand went down to Katie's butt and she started pulling on the back of that G string. That got a gasp out of Katie and gradually the women released each other and backed away just a bit.

Katie reached behind her back and undid her bra and pulled it off over her head. Her heavy breasts swung a bit from side to side as she moved. They don't hang low even with their 38D size and she's proud of them. Her nipples are quite pink and had grown semi-hard from Angie's caresses. Angie read Katie's mind and was just a moment behind her in removing her bra. As I said she's another 38D and her breasts aren't sagging either. Her nipples are much darker than my wife's but they had grown as well. Ted and I were finally thinking this was a very good idea, this girl-girl stuff! The women came together again and since they are about the same height so did their breasts. each woman was using her breasts to rub the other woman's breasts. Not in a hard manner but caressing just making their nipple grow harder and harder with each pass. Then Angie kind of pulled back a couple inches and rammed forward pushing their breasts together. Katie joined in the game and now they were actually mashing those lovely breasts together enough to get little grunts out of one another.

They put their arms around each other again and started squeezing their breasts together. The nipples were certainly being crushed together when Angie started grinding from side to side a little. Surely that would tighten up those nipples. This went on for a couple minutes when Katie decided she wanted something more and she pushed Angie away. This time Katie used her thumbs to slide out of that nasty G string. Katie is a real blond but has shaved her pubic area so all you could see was her sex slit. Her labia aren't large so it is all very compact and tidy. Angie figured out what Katie was up to and pulled off her G string so show us that, yes, the carpet matches the drapes. She mostly shaves but has a little strip leading down to the magic slit. Her labia are small too so each woman looked quite similiar except for that little strip of hair. Angie's hips are a bit larger that Katie's but not enough to really notice.

Now the women bent forward a little and each had her hands out as they came together. There was a gasp as each woman had grasped the other's big right breast with one hand and her labia with the other. Now they each had a couple handfuls and they had decided to work on the other woman. Angie's fingers dug deep into Katie's breast and her other hand pulled my wife's labia way more than I would have ever done. Katie gasped; I don't know if it was surprise or pain but she didn't back off. Of course her left fingers were buried in Angie's breast flesh and her right fingers were wrapped around Angie's labia. I glanced at Ted and I could tell from his shocked look that he'd ever pulled those labia like that either! The two woman waltzed around a bit bending and twisting this way and that to either ease they pain they were feeling or inflict more on the other woman. Then Katie's right hand released her grip on Angie's labia and Angie's eyes suddenly were staring into Katie's as Katie carefully slid a finger into Angie's cunt. Angie let out a groan as she was penetrated but it didn't take her a second to return the favor sliding a finger into Katie. In seconds it was more than a finger for each woman; more like three fingers and not quiet penetration but full fledged frigging. Each woman was clearly wet beyond anything. I could hear the squelching sounds coming from them both.

Gradually they eased their grips on each other's breast and slowly each slid down onto one knee using a hand on the shoulder to balance herself. This conveniently gave the other fantastic access to her cunt and each woman was working the other's cunt as well as she could! Katie was starting to almost drool a little which is a dead giveaway that she is headed for orgasm. Angie was staring at her fingers working Katie's cunt but her shoulders were quivering and I doubt if it was fatigue that was bothering her! The two woman were moaning softly now and Ted and I were mesmerized. I'd never seen Katie in this state with another person, much less woman! Then one of them started moaning much louder and then they were both much louder. Katie was quivering and I was sure she was orgasming when Angie's moan turned into a sort of scream that just went on and on. Yeah, I think it was a tie for first orgasm.

Slowly the women separated and each slumped down on the floor leaning against the wall grasping hands like the lover's they had become. Ted and I looked at each other and had the same thought; we went for wine all around. When we got back it looked like the women hadn't moved a muscle. They took their wine with a very quiet 'thank you' and Ted and I moved back across the room to give them some space. The wine seemed to do it's work and in a few minutes the women were looking around and softly stroking each other's leg. Katie looked at me, smiled and said 'now for round 2'. Angie looked at her and smiled. Yeah, I guess she wanted another round as well. Then she looked at Ted and said 'shorts off guys'. Ted and I looked at each other. Our hardons had been pretty obvious since the 'fight' had started but, well, now they would be out in the open! We pulled our shorts down and tossed them in the corner.

Katie and Angie slowly got to their knees and moved together; it was only a few inches and their breasts touched. They were watching each other really closely and then their arms moved: much as at first the left hand went to the breast and the right hand went to the pussy. In moments they were back to finger-fucking one another but rather slowly at first. Angie seemed to want to twist Katie's nipple off while Katie had her fingers dug deep into the Angie's soft breast tissue. They must have known what they were doing because the two women's faces were mirror images: their mouths were open gasping harshly with pain and for air; their eyes were glued to the other woman's eyes and tears were falling from their eyes as they worked through the pain they were feeling. I would have sworn that none of that pain was coming from between the legs though as each had two fingers smoothly but definitely working down there.

Ted and I were hard and we were each hoping for some quality time exploring those two pussies but it wasn't our time yet! Then Katie released her grasp on Angie's left breast and moved her hand to Angie's right nipple. She clamped down on that nipple like an alligator and Angie gasped loudly for real! Slowly Angie decided to follow suit and she released Katie's nipple and moved her hand over to Katie's right breast and dug her fingers into that flesh. Katie took in a big breath that sure sounded a lot like a tiny scream. But all the time the fingers of their right hands were making gentle love to the other woman's pussy. Ted and I were standing around watching them trying to keep our hands off our cocks not to mention grabbing their asses!

Suddenly Katie said "Enough?" with a question mark not a give-in sound. Angie nodded. Suddenly each woman released her painful hold on the other's breast and slowed her masturbation of the other woman's pussy. Each woman slowly backed away from the other and almost hesitantly let her fingers leave that hot, moist pussy. Now the tears were gone and each woman was smiling, with love, at the other. Each woman carefully licked a little of the moisture left by the other's pussy on her fingers. Katie let her left hand caress her breast and slowly let her right hand go down to explore her own pussy. Apparently it was in good condition because she massaged it a little then opened her labia offering it to Angie. Angie's smile said it all as she let her left hand pull on her breast while her right hand repeated the exploration that Katie had made. Angie spread her labia and leaned back making her pussy her 'leading edge'. Katie's smile and nod sealed the deal.

Angie slowly reclined backwards onto the floor spreading her legs wide. Ted and I both moved around to where we could see her fat, soaking wet labia just begging for some action. Katie knew her part. She crawled up on top of Angie carefully spreading her knees to straddle Angie. Of course this spread her pussy as well giving us one naked pussy on top of the other. Each pussy was not quite dripping wet but almost! The women at this point were actually kissing and rubbing their, had to be really sore, tits together. Their eyes were closed and they were about to swallow each other's tongue. The air was soaked with wet pussy smell but there was also a spark of real lust. Slowly Katie pulled herself upright. She moved back a little placing her left knee on the floor between Angie's thighs. She lifted Angie's right leg as a man might do in kind of a bent-missionary position. She slowly brought her pussy closer to Angie's. She used her right hand to open her labia as Angie was using her hand to do the same. As they slowly came together, the women shared another very intimate, very meaningful, very different kiss. I don't suppose their labia can actually suck together but it sure looked like they did!

12