Kate in the Water

Story Info
A couple's kinky date on a deserted Australian beach.
3.8k words
4.48
5.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've won the fucking jackpot. That's what I thought as I drove the open-topped Jeep along the beach on a glorious summer's evening. I turned to the blonde in the passenger seat and she smiled and blew cigarette smoke from her moist red lips. I savoured the aroma of tobacco and expensive perfume. Was this a snapshot moment from my twenties that I'd remember for the rest of my life? I had the beach, the sunshine, the company of a girl who turned heads wherever she went, and the promise of some time alone with her. It was a grand moment. Just grand.

"All we need is a nice little spot for dinner," I said.

There was a cool box in the back with enough food for an evening meal, a portable barbeque that most Australians find hilariously small but was perfect for the occasion, a six-pack of beer, and a bottle of Barossa red.

"How about over there?" Kate said. She pointed to a gap between a pair of dunes.

The beach was a distance from the road and deserted. Hidden between the dunes would be better still.

"Beauty mate," I said, and winked at her.

I'd somehow found the courage to call and ask her out, and she'd accepted. She also suggested we take the tent if we were going to drink alcohol. Just in case we drank too much and needed to spend the night on the beach. Fucking result.

I think it was Kate's idea to go for a swim before eating, which was cool, but I sensed she was as nervous about undressing in front of me as I was with her. I took the initiative and disappeared behind the Jeep to change.

When I was ready, I went back around and stood and faced the sea. Kate came over and stood beside me in the warm evening breeze.

"When did you last have a swim?" I asked.

"A couple of weeks ago. In Thailand. Remember the pool at the end of the trek?"

Yes, I remembered the pool. I remembered her black bikini and being unable to take my eyes off her lovely full tits, but scared she'd think I was creepy if she caught me looking.

We walked towards the sea and chatted, but I could sense a nervous edge in Kate's voice. It was kind of a relief to think that, beautiful as she was, she had feelings for me too. She took my hand as we walked. My legs went weak.

"Let's do it," Kate said.

The shock of the cold water brought me back to reality. Kate ran ahead of me and I watched her cute little bum cheeks twitch when she plunged into an approaching wave. Moments later she surfaced, turned to look at me, and smoothed back her wet blonde hair over her high forehead.

"Come on, slowcoach."

I didn't want to disappoint her so I dived into the next wave. I didn't even think of my contact lenses until I was already under the water, but they stayed in. Kate came over when I stood up. We faced each other.

"Nearly lost my contacts," I said. Shit.

"Oh," Kate said. She brought her delicate fingers up and stroked my cheek and lips.

I snapped like a dog and growled. Kate jerked her hand back. Immediately I knew my attempt to be funny had gone completely wrong. I blurted an apology but I could see it was too late. Kate turned and dived into the water again and distanced herself from me with strong smooth strokes. Then she stood and looked out to the sea with her hands on her hips. A rejection if ever I'd seen one. I turned and went back towards the jeep. I'd fucking blown it. What an idiot.

I got the barbeque on the stand and lit it. I remembered the tent, but then dismissed the idea of setting it up, considering I'd been such a fool. I reached down to the cooler for a beer. I sensed Kate come up behind me as I fumbled with the latch.

"Why did you come back so soon?" she asked.

"I thought I, um," I turned and looked up at her and squinted through the setting sun as it haloed behind her blonde head, "you know, that I'd upset you with that stupid dog impression."

Kate looked at me, puzzled. "No. It was silly." She paused. "Anyway, you got a drink for me too?" She held out her hand.

"Yeah, here." I flipped the lid and passed it to her.

"Cheers," Kate said. She touched her bottle to mine.

"Cheers." What a relief. I hadn't blown it after all. I took a swig and busied myself with the food. I'd kept it simple. Thick sausages and a piece of steak big enough to be cut in two, a bag of premixed salad, and bread rolls. I slapped the meat on the grill.

Kate still had her wet swimmers on and she unpacked the Jeep while I cooked the meat. I tried not to stare at the outline of her erect nipples through the bikini top when she bent over. She finished unpacking and put a large towel on the sand next to the tent and sat. She motioned for me to join her.

I got the wine from the Jeep and placed it beside us. It wasn't the first time we'd had a drink together. I think the first time was shortly after we met in the backpacker hostel in Thailand. I remember being scared of saying the wrong thing. Then I was scared she would think I was boring if I didn't speak. But this time I wasn't worried.

"Do you have anyone?" Kate asked then, out of nowhere.

I waited. Better to have her think I was struggling to explain, rather than the reality -- that there was no one, and there never had been. Not really.

"No, I haven't. But I'm falling for you big time, Kate," I said finally, as sincerely as I could. I looked into her lovely blue eyes and prayed she wouldn't laugh.

Her face seemed to concentrate. Serious concentration about how to best answer my sincerity.

"Oh Ethan, that was really hard for you, wasn't it?"

She put a hand on my cheek and this time I kissed her fingers. I nodded and she looked at me all teary and I felt like crying too. Instead, I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. Then we looked at each other and leaned forward to do it again, but still a little hesitantly. I know I felt too mature for teenage tonguing and fumbling, and I hoped she did too. It was more like we wanted to acknowledge how we felt about each other to get it out of the way so we could enjoy the rest of the evening.

"Time to eat," I said.

I walked over to the barbeque and Kate picked up my glass and followed. She did her best to get on tippy-toes in the sand and leaned upwards to kiss me lightly on the cheek. Then she cupped an affectionate hand around my waist and handed me the wine. She put her head against my arm. I figured it was a little too soon to ask her to marry me.

"Not exactly gourmet delights," I said.

"No worries, I always like..." Kate giggled as she squeezed me.

"A big sausage?"

We laughed. It was silly and unoriginal, but we didn't care.

Another five minutes' cooking and the food was ready. We were ravenous. It must have been the sea air. Paper plates, plastic cutlery and fingers, tomato sauce and barbequed meat. Yep, it was just right. The delicious red wine complimented it perfectly.

Afterwards, we sat on the sand and sipped wine and chatted as the sun went down behind the dunes. Then I gathered up the rubbish in a plastic bag and took a rug from the jeep and put it down in place of the towel. There was just enough wine to top up our glasses.

My bladder was full after the beer and wine and I'd have to relieve myself soon. I put my glass down and kissed Kate, deeply this time. She responded in kind.

"You're such a beautiful girl," I said.

"You're the most gorgeous boy," Kate said. She put a soft hand on my cheek again. "Those green eyes."

Then we were at each other again, eager for the taste of warm wet breath and wine -- such a sweet pungent mix. I put my arms around Kate and felt her full tits press against my chest. I wanted to suck them.

But I had a need to take care of first. "Sorry honey," I said. "I have to, you know. I'll be back in a minute."

I walked over the top of the dune and glanced back to see Kate look at me with those dreamy eyes again. God, I was aching for her.

I found a spot not far away, next to the post of a wire fence. I was just about to get my cock out to piss when I detected the pungent aroma of a joint. Kate walked towards me. This time she blew weed smoke from her sweet mouth. It caught in the breeze and wafted in my direction. Did she not understand why I walked away?

"Hey, you're the sly one," I said. We hadn't discussed drugs before.

"I thought it was the right time," Kate said. She handed me the reefer.

I took a drag and I didn't even cough or anything.

We smoked the joint in a couple of minutes and I handed it back to Kate to finish. She bent down and buried the roach. Then she came over and kissed me again.

"Ah, I came here to have a pee," I said.

"I know," Kate replied. "Do you mind?"

I felt my cock thicken. The pressure on my bladder was intense. Kate stood directly in front of me, her back to the sea. The sunset cast a red purple glow over the horizon. It would be dark soon. Kate kissed me again and stood back on the sand, her head level with my chest, her legs spread slightly as she presented her small, hot, athletic body to me. She pushed her hands behind her back and stroked her peachy bum cheeks. Then she moved her hands up her back to unclip the bikini top. She released her breasts, so full and perky and out of proportion to her petite body -- ripe for sucking. She threw the bikini to the side and slid out of the bottoms. Her pubic hair was dark and trimmed. I wanted to get on my knees and devour her.

Kate beat me to it and walked over and stood behind me. She placed a hand on either side of my shorts and pulled them down. My semi-thick cock dangled. My scrotum was tight up against my body due to my desperate need to piss now.

"It's the weed," Kate said. She kissed my back and reached around to my cock. "It

gives me really kinky thoughts. It would turn me on to see you piss."

"That is kinky," I said. Fuck.

I groaned when Kate looked around to my cock and pulled the foreskin back with one hand while she reached under my bum and legs to cup my tight scrotum with the other.

"Lovely cock Ethan. Do you want to do it? Can you piss for me?"

"Yeah."

I put one hand on the post and looked out into the sea as I spread my legs slightly to give Kate better access to fondle my cock and balls. I concentrated as much as I could on the sound of the waves as they tumbled and hissed onto the beach, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it. I'd had stage fright before and not been able to get hard. Was I going to have the same problem and not be able to piss?

I couldn't stop it though. My need became too much and I suddenly felt my bladder open. The piss gushed out of my cock.

"Ah."

"There, good boy." Kate's slim fingers held my thickening cock and directed the piss all over the sand. I'd had so much to drink it went on for about a minute, before it gradually subsided and stopped. Kate looked up to me with those beautiful eyes. "Too perverted?"

"No. I like it"

My cock had grown to full stiffness in her hand. I reached down to shake it but she placed her hand over the swollen knob.

"No, let me take care of it."

Kate got on her knees in the sand took me in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," I gasped.

She sucked me into the warmth and I put two hands on the post. How had this happened? This gorgeous girl on her knees sucking me. Fucking hell, she'd just tasted my piss and it turned her on. Being stoned was so good.

Then I placed my hands on her head and felt that lovely silky hair and massaged her scalp. I looked down to her face, her eyes closed as she took the knob out of her mouth and ran her tongue over it lovingly. She pressed the tip of her delicious pink tongue into the piss hole and gently squeezed the shaft to extract another precious drop. Then the cock was back in her mouth and she leaned forward to take its length down the back of her throat. She moved her head back and forward. I knew I'd spunk in her mouth if she kept it up.

But I didn't want to come just yet. I reached down and took Kate's hands and helped her to her feet. My arms wrapped around her as we kissed. I looked at her and pushed her beautiful hair back over her forehead like she'd done in the sea.

"Gorgeous girl. Look at you."

"You're gorgeous too."

"Well, I'm not sure I deserve this. Are we going to have sex. Here and now?"

"Yes. But I need to piss too. Is that okay?"

"As long as I can watch."

Kate laughed and leaned forward to hold the post. She spread her legs slightly and bent her knees. It was so fucking hot. I walked around to look from behind. The sight of her tight brown bumhole turned me on even more and I stroked my cock and stared at it.

Then Kate's bladder opened and the piss gushed and hissed from her like a horse.

"That's so hot Kate."

"Yeah, it feels really good too," Kate said. She reached down to play with herself and pissed all over her hand.

She walked over to me and I bent down to kiss her again.

"How about something kinky?" I asked.

"What?"

"Sixty-nine each other, so I can taste your piss too?"

"Oh yeah."

I lay down on my back in the sand and immediately Kate was on top of me and I felt the wonderful sensation of her long blonde hair on my thighs and knees just before she took my cock in her mouth again.

I looked up towards the dark bush with the swollen labia and it was so wet and I leaned upwards to taste it. Oh my god. Piss, pussy, gorgeous girl, and her sucking me at the same time. Could it get any better than this?

I licked up and down the lips and slit, and wrapped my arms around her waist from above to draw her towards me. This brought her even closer and I was able to crane my neck upwards to lick around the rosebud of her anus. Kate moaned deeply when I made contact and I concentrated my tongue on the opening to deepen her pleasure. I felt her shudder. Had I made her come? That thought made me think of my own orgasm and the sweet sucking she was giving me and I had to stop before I completely lost it.

"Wait honey, let's fuck," I said.

Kate removed my cock from her mouth. "Yes." She scooted forwards on her hands and knees and I rose up on my knees behind her.

What a wonderful sight. The gorgeous girl I'd shook with nerves about only the day before was now on her hands and knees in the sand with her bum in the air, waiting to be mounted like a dog.

I spat on my fingers and rubbed them over my knob, though it was already slick with saliva. I leaned forward and pressed my stiffness into Kate's wonderful sweet pussy lips.

"Aah."

"Oh god Ethan, yes."

It was tight but I slid in easily and held on to her waist.

"Fuck Kate, you feel so good."

"Oh honey, you're so good too. So hard."

Yes, I was. Almost too hard. I felt like I wasn't going to last. Fuck, I didn't want to ruin it for her. I made small strokes to try to hold it back. Then longer ones. But immediately I knew it was too much.

"Oh god Kate, I'm sorry. I'm going to come already."

Kate looked back at me. "That's okay honey."

I shook my head.

"Oh baby, it is. Don't worry. You don't have to perform for me sweetie. Okay?"

"Oh."

"No. Shush Ethan."

"I'm sorry."

"No, look at me. Will you do something for me?"

"I'll try."

"Okay baby, take your cock out and squeeze it."

I did as she asked.

"Now stand up and try to hold it until I put it in my mouth."

I squeezed my knob as I put the other hand on the post and stood. Kate scooted over on her knees and held her hand over mine.

"Now, I want you to let me take it in my mouth and I want you to come. Is that okay?"

"Oh yes."

"Good boy. I want it in my mouth. I want to taste your spunk. I want to swallow it. I've wanted to taste your spunk since the first time I saw you."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Kate leaned forward to suck me again and the ache of pre-orgasm started.

I reached down and placed my hands at her temples, then back over her hair to her delectable ears. I stroked the lobes lightly, then back up to the tops of her ears and rubbed with a finger and thumb. Then I held the back of her head and rocked gently to complement her movements, to fuck her mouth slowly, to prepare to flood it with spunk. I hadn't come in weeks and I'd been aching to explode for days, but something had held me back. My god, this was it.

Any second now.

"Aah."

There it was, the first sign I was about to blast. Kate moaned. I must have leaked spunk into her mouth and that moan meant she liked the taste. Oh god, she really did, she wasn't just saying that. This would be one of the best sensations of my life. My head spun with the thought that the gorgeous girl on her knees in front of me wanted my spunk in her mouth.

She took my cock out and kissed the end and licked it and let me see her press the tip of her tongue into the opening as it widened and leaked more fluid. She stuck her tongue out and licked the underside and pressed my stiffness up to my tummy so she could move her tongue down to my balls. They'd loosened after my piss and now hung low and heavy with cum. The sight of Kate's pearly white teeth and the feeling on my balls made my toes curl into the sand. Her cool fingers came around to grab my bum cheeks and she moaned again.

Kate grabbed my cock and sucked it into her mouth again. The sensation was so sweet. How can a physical sensation be sweet? Well, it was. It was exquisite and I was going to blast hot spunk into this beautiful girl's mouth because it was the only thing in the world we wanted.

Kate moaned again and her mouth was very warm and wet and I leaked some more cum into it. I was melting into her sweet lips. I grabbed the sides of Kate's head again and shivered. She knew I was very close now and brought her tongue down to make frantic motions on the swollen wet glans in anticipation of my hot sticky load.

I looked up at the colouring sky. The waves crashed onto the beach and Kate wouldn't fucking stop. Sucking and sucking and wet.

"Ah fuck Kate, I'm going to come," I moaned. As if she couldn't sense it.

The sweet sensation, that little spot of pleasure towards the end of my knob, suddenly ballooned into a gigantic ache. Then it burst into beautiful Kate's mouth.

"Oh honey." I shuddered as I came. I loved her right then. I really did. The spunk pissed out of me. Spurt after spurt gushed out in a continuous stream. Kate moaned at the sensation. I saw her cheeks swell as she swallowed some, but fuck, there was so much.

When I finally stopped, I placed a hand on the post beside Kate's head to steady myself before my knees gave way. Kate looked up to me and opened her mouth and my cock slid out. I thought she was going to speak but instead about a cupful of spunk poured out of the side of her mouth and fell down to her delicious tits. It was so viscous. It dangled from her chin and dripped lazily onto her heavy breasts. She brought her hands forward and rubbed the spunk all over them.

"This is so lovely," Kate said. Her hands made slick sounds as she rubbed the silky fluid all over her tits and chest and neck, and down to her tummy.

I reached down and took Kate's hands and lifted her to her feet. "You, girl, are amazing", I said. I looked at her, covered in cum, unsure of what to say or do next.

Kate placed a hand on my shoulder as her tits rubbed stickily against my chest.

"Don't worry, you don't have to kiss me."

I laughed and took her hand and we walked into the sea again.

At about waist deep Kate went down under the water and came back up.

The sun set and I placed one hand on Kate's waist while I scooped up sea water with the other and washed off the cum that was still stuck to her body. The whole time she looked into my eyes as her sweet little hand fondled my cock and balls. I was loose and relaxed and still thick from the kinkiest experience of my life. We still had the whole night, the tent and the beach to ourselves. I would do anything she wanted.

I leaned over and kissed Kate as a wave broke and it nudged us back towards the shore.

12