Kate Middleton Likes It Rough

Story Info
The Duchess demands a good seeing to.
3.9k words
4.58
47.8k
68
7

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This is not a true portrayal of Kate Middleton, it's just my little fantasy.

x

There can be no question that the Duchess of Cambridge, thirty seven year old Kate Middleton, is an eight or even nine on a scale of one to ten. Neither curvy nor the super model type, she is nonetheless elegant and graceful with just a hint of naughtiness in that seductive smile of hers. Her husband of eight years and father of her three young children though, Prince William, is not much higher than a three at best. Boring, balding and banal he had not much idea of love making and had never brought Kate to orgasm. They had never experimented with different positions and the sex was nothing to write home about and was strictly by the numbers. They now slept in separate bedrooms in Apartment 1A at Kensington Palace on her insistence and rarely spent much time in each others company at home. Their twenty room, four storey London residence also had five reception rooms, three main bedrooms, nursery and household staff quarters.

x

Before she met the Prince Kate had studied at the University of St. Andrew in Fife and had sown her wild oats with some choice Scots who had brought her penchant for a bit of roughness in the sack to the fore. She sorely missed those free and easy days and the happy memories came flooding back one day when she was alone at the Palace. It was during this free afternoon when the children were being looked after by Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex, and his loathsome American wife Meghan Markle, when it happened. She passed the private quarters of the staff and heard rather loud moaning and groaning. Curious the slim brunette peered around the door which had been left ajar and her mouth gaped at the sight of her general handyman, Rogers, fucking the shit out of one of the housemaids.

"Well! This is too much. Thank heavens the chidren are away."

She and William had already fired at least four members of staff for misconduct at the Palace over a relatively short period of time and now this. Kate attempted to move but found her shoes stuck rigidly to the floor. She was transfixed by the fascinating sight of the man's taut buttocks clenching and unclenching as he jack hammered the shrieking female into the creaking bed.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck my tight pussy! Give it to me hard, you devil!"

Rogers had a strong and athletic frame, typically broad shoulders and chiseled limbs. The petite maid clung to his muscular form as she found herself pinned beneath him and pretty much used for his own pleasure as he buried his cock inside her. Kate worried her hands together in rapt awe at the severe fucking he was dishing out to the poor woman. The balls of her feet bounced off his tensed calves as he slammed up her to the hilt. Then he brought her legs up over his shoulders and Kate was enthralled at how their bodies moved in an erotic sexual rhythm with undulating bodies and limbs. The scent of sex wafted to her nose and her nostrils flared as she inhaled the heady aroma. Then he pulled out of the groaning girl and Kate gasped at how heavily endowed he was. A good eight inches in length and that was not being generous.

"My goodness!"

His boner bobbed in the air until the young blonde maid took the organ in her hand and began to push her mouth back and forth on the glistening shaft. Kate backed up into the shadows and glanced around. No one had come along the passage since she had happened by and a she turned her attention to the rampant young lovers once more. Rogers had his hands on his hips as he sat on the edge of the bed and came in the blonde's mouth with a grunt. The maid sucked his cum down with glee and presumably swallowed every drop as Kate saw none emerge from the guys pulsing cock.

"That was great, lover. Thanks."

Kate shook her head to clear it and hurried off in a state of excitement and confusion and immediately called her new personal assistant Rachel. She just had to have him.

"Rachel. Could you do me a favour and send Rogers to my personal quarters later this afternoon? Splendid, about two then."

Kate checked her watch and saw that it was already one. She entered her room and flopped onto the dark wood framed bed and looked up at the ceiling. She had redecorated her room in a classy champagne colour scheme complete with a large chandelier. The floorboards were stained with one luxurious rug surrounding the king sized bed. Directly opposite was a built in fireplace which warmed the room nicely. Kate stood up, kicked off her shoes and let her light summer dress puddle around her bare feet. She padded naked to the en suite bathroom for a relaxing shower. The suite was naturally lavish with a huge jacuzzi, bathtub with gold plated fixtures and a five head rainfall shower.

"This will feel good."

Kate tied her hair back into a ponytail, stepped into the unit and turned the water on really hot. She tilted her head back and let the spray run all over the front of her body, rubbing her hands from her face down. Then she turned around so that the strong spray shot down her backbone and splashed her pert behind. Taking a bar of soap she made a lather and soaped up her neck and shoulders, working her way to her breasts.

"Mmm!"

Kate's body became slick and slippery and she smiled to herself as her hands glided over the toned sinew and tendons beneath her creamy skin. She covered everywhere, arms, tits, abdomen, buttocks and thighs until hee nipples were hard and stiff. Now her imagination kicked in and Kate fantasied about Rogers beside her, naked and erect. In her minds eye she saw their hot bodies touching, him behind her, his hands cupping her boobs as his rock hard cock jutted up and against the cleft of her ass cheeks.

"Yes!"

As the rivulets of steamy water ran down her naked form Kate moaned softly and her knees buckled as she dreamed of Rogers slipping his rough hand past her stomach and sliding towards her pussy. She put her own hand between her thighs and ground the flat blade of her straightened hand against her Mons and pretended is was he, not she who played with her moist sex. Fingers found their way inside her aroused pussy as the sound of running water pounded in her ears. Her outer labia were soft and her pubes felt downy as the Duchess pushed in and out quickly. Her entire body tingled, pleasure rolled through her as two digits plunged deep inside, deeper and deeper, until the muscles in her arm began to ache.

"Almost, almost, almost."

Her orgasm began to build and that familiar radiation that started in her toes grew stronger and her body shuddered to a welcome climax. Kate braced herself against the opaque wall of the shower unit as her spasms subsided and she shut the water off. That was when she heard the door bell of her room chime. Rogers. For the first time in months Kate desired another man. She was going to have this man fuck her brains out that very afternoon.

x

Kate wrapped a towel around her slender body and danced over to the door and opened it. There was Rogers, six feet two inches tall and ruggedly good looking. His hair was cropped short and looked to be of a fair shade as he has piercing blue eyes. He wore a pair of plain grey slacks and a red and white striped shirt with a pair of white kid gloves on his hands. He did a double take at the unexpected sight of the Duchess greeting him in just a white fluffy towel and made to go.

"Ah, Rogers. Yes, do come in. You're needed."

"Ma'am?"

Kate stood sideways and ushered him into her private room, checking out his butt in his tight pants. He stood to attention rather uncomfortably and stared straight taking great pains to avoid direct eye contact with the half naked woman.

"It has come to my attention that you and thing, the maid, have been fraternising on the property."

Kate paced the room, taking special care to stop now and again right in front of the nervous house help.

"You do realise that I have three small children running around, right?"

"Absolutely," answered Rogers as he now understood his predicament.

He gave himself a mental slap on the cheek as Kate pranced up and down seductively, the sway of her hips simply hypnotic. The woman was perfect and despite being the mother of three kids was utterly slim and fit. Kate had undone her ponytail now and her thick chestnut hair billowed about her bare shoulders. She had recently added some honey toned highlights to her natural dark brown tresses which has taken years off her. Her slim figure with the medium sized breasts was dominated by her gazelle like legs which gave her that towering illusion. And her twenty four inch waist made even Nicole Kidman look dumpy in comparison.

"And in broad daylight to boot. Can't you control yourself, man? My husband and I have not tolerated any bad behaviour at the Palace as I'm sure you are well aware. Are you listening?"

Kate came nose to nose with the tall figure of a man, and although she was five nine in bare feet she had to go on tiptoe. As she did so the precarious knot holding up her towel broke and the garment fell to the lush carpet beneath their feet. She continued without pause, pacing the room in the buff, and Rogers crossed his gloves in front of him to cover his increasing embarrassment. "I can have you dismissed within the hour, man. Heads have rolled in recent times, and more will follow. And for heavens sake do you plan on doing anything with this anytime soon?"

Rogers looked at his mistress wide eyed as she cupped his groin firmly and fingered his semi erection.

"You're rather boisterous in bed, aren't you?"

"Emily, that is, the maid, she...well. She likes it rough, ma'am."

"Indeed. And you are able to satisfy her needs? With THIS!"

Kate twisted his dick in her fist as she gazed directly at him.

"Well, my good man. I should like you to do to me what you did to her. Now. Right this instant. If not, then it's the door for you."

"But, surely not! I mean, you're, you're the Duchess..."

"The Duchess of Cambridge, and she needs a good shag. Now, remove your clothing. I insist. Oh, and leave the gloves on."

"What about the Prince?"

The past year had seen the Royal couple step up their royal duties and Kate had accepted that her husband and she would have to work more and more. William was in fact planning another foreign tour for the new year and Kate had the house to herself.

"He's out."

The tall fellow resigned himself to the inevitable and shed his shirt and trousers. Closely scrutinised by Kate he dropped his boxers and his prodigious erection sprang up and bobbed lightly in front of him. Rogers felt Kate arch her back into his solid wall of a chest and he sighed at the sensation of her stiff nipples rubbing against his smooth flesh. Kate's fingers trailed over his strong biceps and forearms and looked closely at his upper body with intense concentration.

"You may touch me."

Rogers gulped as he warily slid both hands behind the Duchess and gripped her pert bottom. Kate purred at the feel of the leather gloves on her backside and she ran her hands across his abdomen until she arrived at his heated groin. He closed his eyes and involuntarily thrust his hips forwards and his boner slid into her clenched fist. Then to his surprise he watched the naked female kneel before him in order to bring her face to his crotch level.

"Big boy, aren't you?" She said with a certain admiration.

Her green eyes sparkled with mischief as she slipped her tongue around his circumcised head and Rogers felt his cock throb like never before. Kate was ecstatic as she lapped the engorged glans and just under the flared top where the skin was most sensitive. She stroked his thick girth from the base up to about half way as she popped the head into her hot mouth. He looked on with a gapping mouth as she held still and her saliva dribbled out and down his shaft in a slow motion trickle. He fought the tempting urge to push down her throat and his breath came in ragged exhalations.

"Mmm."

Kate now moved her head and took more and more of his rod inside her mouth as she grew accustomed to his size. So much thicker and longer than the Prince, she thought. Her fingers dug into his taught thighs as she gave him a hands free blowjob with methodical and agonising slow bobs of her head. The tightness of her throat gave way to his length, and lewd and strangled glugging sounds emanated from the usually refined and dignified lady.

"Fuck!"

Kate deep throated him like she had been starved from food and the more energetic her sucking became the more her nails dug into the flesh of his bared legs. On her haunches the sex starved woman rolled her lower body as her loins grew hotter and wetter. Kate pulled off his bouncing knob after a while and she inhaled deeply with a drawn out gasp.

"My goodness, that tasted good. Come."

The winsome brunette stood and wiped her mouth on her left forearm and padded over to the wall. She thrust her rear end up and out and wiggled her delightful derriere at the awestruck Rogers.

"What is your first name?"

"William, ma'am."

"Hah! How ironic! Come here and fuck me, William. Against the wall. Quickly now or I shall get rather cross."

Kate opened her shapely long legs wider as Rogers moved in. He lewdly spread her soft cheeks and quickly fucked her silly. Kate pushed her backside into his groin as her moans rose louder and louder. Rogers used his strong hands and squeezed and caressed her tits with his gloves as he banged in and out.

"Oh, William! Yes! Do me like that. Oh, Wills, Wills! Oh, bugger!"

His grip was strong and he held her upper arms in a firm hold as he banged into her from behind. There came a meek knocking on the door at that moment and the timid voice of Prince William from the other side.

"Kate? Kate? Did you call?"

Kate inched forwards, still impaled on Roger's prick and opened the door just a crack to see her husband outside.

"Oh, Wills. I didn't know you were home." Said she with a jiggle.

"The meeting ended early. Shall I come in?"

Kate nodded in time with the steady thrusting of Rogers behind her, them quickly shook her head. She made sure the door could not be opened any more by her foot jamming it at the base.

"Nnn...no! I mean, oh wow! I...mmmph! Mmm, busy right now, oh!"

In, out, in, out came Roger's steady humps.

"It'll only be a minute. I need my file on..."

"You should...you...should wait downstairs and I'll fetch it. Shit!"

Rogers gave Kate an especially rapid series of earthy strokes that took Kate's breath away.

"Are you feeling alright, darling?"

"Mm, hmm! Just a stiffness in the rear, it's quite alright. Go, go!"

Kate slammed the door shut and looked back over her right shoulder.

"Cheeky!"

Rogers grinned and continued to move his gloves up and down her thighs as she sighed encouragement. He withdrew his pulsating organ and, now firmly in the moment, tossed the shrieking Duchess onto the bed.

"OH!"

He dove onto her and dragged her by the ankles on her butt back down to the edge of the bed rucking the Egyptian cotton sheet up the crack of her ass as he did so. He spread her willowy legs out wide and buried his face in her trimmed muff. He smoothed her inner thighs with the kid gloves as he pierced her delicious pussy lips and teased her inner walls. Kate writhed on her back with her legs up in the air as the smoking hot brunette gave into the raging desire for sexual pleasure.

"Yes, lick that pussy. I need it so bad."

Rogers inhaled her scent and drank in the enticing drips of her love juices that collected in her sublime slit.

"Oh, oh, oh!"

Rogers blew air softly on her pussy and Kate cried out as tiny spasms made her grip the sheets to make big bunches in her fists. He made loud shushing noises directly on her Mons, creating an odd friction on her softness. Then he stuck his tongue out straight and Kate proceeded to bump her bottom up and down in degrees of three inches and literally fucked herself on his protruding tongue! He sucked in her clit into his pursed lips and Kate very nearly lost right there and then.

"Mmm, you like that pussy? Hmm? You want to fuck this pussy? Fuck me now."

Rogers was in total agreement and glanced at the face of the half lidded Kate and positioned his aching dick at her slippery slot. The atmosphere was charged as the pair if them surrendered to the thick anticipation. They both braced at the same time as he pressed home. He was genuinely surprised to find his cock slick from her fluids as he slid to and fro. His big right hand held her upper thigh which he flung out to her left and Rogers began to hump her with lightning speed. Kate squealed as she was mashed into the bed and she dug her fingers into the flesh of his tight rump.

"Will you...fuck me harder! Please? I won't break."

Kate felt the man react and her breath was taken from her as he fucked her with rapid strokes of his stiff log. Her entire body shook under his heavy frame as he held her bucking body in check. She cried out softly as she bit her lower lip to silence a scream as the sweat from Roger's chest damped her tits. Then he pulled her up and rested her ankles on his shoulders, leaving her wide open for a deep penetration.

"Oh my gosh!"

Kate was having a ball as the man slammed into her harder and harder. This was animal sex. No romance nor tenderness, just brutal fucking. Kate could feel the walls of her pussy being pushed apart as he plunged his rigid monster cock into her over and over and over. She didn't want to be made love to, she wanted to be screwed like a savage whore. The feel of his solid thighs against her slender legs was divine as she was effortlessly impaled on throbbing man meat, and her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Wait up."

Rogers felt the begging of a leg cramp and rolled off to the side. Kate inhaled deeply and flung herself on top of him, and held his pecker upright. She popped the sweating head into her mouth and sniffed in the heady aroma of his masculine scent mixed with her own cunt juices. Rogers relaxed and recovered his composure as the delectable brunette hummed happily on his boner. He clenched his fingers in her hair and brushed it back to get a better view as Kate ran her darting pink tongue over his big swollen glans. She pulled up with a satisfactory smacking of the lips, his knob suitably coated with saliva and moved up to straddle his lap.

"Right, let mother take over."

Kate planted both hands on his magnificent chest as she ran her mound along his boner. A moan escaped her lips as her clit brushed on his thick organ and she wriggled on his groin to her hearts content. Rogers cupped her ass and she lifted up slightly and fed his cock head inside her dripping wet cunt. Her nostrils were filled with a combination of sweat and the scent of sex as she sat up and sank down fully onto his hose.

"Fuck!"

His cock disappeared inside her until there was nothing left to take. Kate began to grind to and fro, slowly at first, gliding up and down on the pulsing rod of the ripped man. Her well lubricated slit accepted his fat lengh and Kate quickly rode him with eyes closed and mouth gaping. Her nails raked his front as she clenched her pussy muscles and greedily fucked the man. Rogers thumbed her hard nipples and watched intently as the muscles in her stomach flexed and undulated. The blood thundered in her ears as she went down onto her knees and squeezed his flanks with her thighs.

"Yelp!"

Rogers chose to resume control and Kate found herself flipped onto her front and then pulled back onto her hands and knees with her rump poking his groin. He gave her a long swipe up her spine with his tongue and she screamed as he plunged inside her with a single and vicious thrust that began in his calves and shifted up. She whimpered and wiggled on her knees as she was humped hard and fast.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12