Kate Middleton Likes It Rough Pt. 06

Story Info
Kate discovers her feminine side.
3.5k words
4.67
15k
18
6

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This tall tale is entirely fictional with no basis in truth whatsoever. But you knew that already, right?

xxx

February, 2020.

x

It was a sign of the new, emboldened Kate Middleton who was seen to be quietly getting on with business after all the recent royal turmoil.

Since the drama of Megxit the elegant and flawless Duchess of Cambridge had attended a grand reception for several African leaders, an affair that would normally have been hosted by the Queen or Prince Charles.

Instead, Her Majesty had been happy to let the radiant Kate and her husband William to fly the flag.

The young couple were ready for duty and were more than capable to shoulder a few prestigious events in the months to come and were eager to forget all about Harry and Meghan.

William, and especially Kate, had just the right balance of glamour and gratis, and she had impressed all those she had met.

The twenty one African heads of state and ministers had seen a united front just as Harry and Meghan were on a jet plane bound for Canada.

On this particular evening however the usually relaxed and carefree Kate was feeling somewhat stressed and irritable.

Yet again the phone rang on her office desk and she narrowed her eyes as she picked up the receiver.

"Yes, Wills. Yes, Wills. No, Wills."

She cradled the phone and looked across the desk to her new private secretary, Miss Felicity Sterling.

"Problem, ma'am?"

"It's just my husband. He's having some difficulties sending the children to bed."

Kate looked at Miss Sterling as she rubbed the back of her neck.

It had been a long day and it was now seven in the evening.

There had been more and more papers to read and sign and bureaucracy to deal with these days and Felicity had been a godsend.

The twenty year old strawberry blonde had provided outstanding credentials and the offer of the job had been a no brainer.

She was tidy, alert, intelligent and always prompt.

As she looked back at the Duchess she removed her big framed spectacles and put down her pad.

The medium built blonde had baby blue eyes and large lashes that flapped on the tops of her cheeks as she blinked.

Dressed in a short grey skirt and sheer white blouse she appeared most attractive despite the effort to be sedate.

Most obvious was her large breasts which made her look too top heavy for her size, a mere five feet five.

"Yes? Again! I don't care what she says put Charlotte to bed this instant."

Kate hung up and sighed loudly.

"Men! I am so stressed out!"

"Ma'am. I think you need to take five. Would you like me to rub your shoulders? For just a moment? I think it might help."

Kate looked at the woman who beamed back at her. Why not?

"If you think it will help, give it a try."

The Duchess pulled her long wavy hair over the front of her right shoulder as Felicity came and stood behind her.

Kate closed her eyes automatically as soft and supple fingers began to massage her neck.

"Oh my word, that IS nice. There we go."

"Thank you, ma'am. My girlfriend loves me giving her messages. You're so tight here."

"I know. It's been one thing after another lately, what with Harry leaving and everything."

"Oh, I quite agree. Men! Who really needs them?"

Twice now Kate had picked up on certain hints that the young Miss Sterling may be of a certain persuasion.

'You know," Kate said in a low voice as her tensions subsided. "When I get really tense I like to have my feet rubbed. Would you mind terribly?"

"Not at all."

The young blonde pulled up a chair and sat opposite the Duchess who kicked off her right shoe.

Felicity put the bare foot in her hitched up skirt and looked directly in the eyes of Kate.

"Trust me."

In fact the young woman had a profound crush on the Duchess of Cambridge, ever since the odious Meghan Markle had appeared on the scene.

Felicity had been so excited! Who would have thought she could ever land a job within the Royal Family?

"Oh, right."

Kate watched as Felicity held her foot up until her button nose almost touched her big toe.

Using both hands she kneaded the meat of the foot and went from heel to toe in a slow line.

She moved in to the softer sole and rubbed the arch lengthwise.

"Give me your other foot."

Kate obliged and the girl repeated the same technique making the brunette sigh in bliss.

She started abruptly when Felicity began to lick her left foot from the toes, down her sole to the heel.

Kate almost yanked her foot back but stuck to it as each of her toes were sucked and licked in turn!

"Er, okay."

Kate inhaled deeply as the big toe on her right foot was sucked in between Felicity's pursed red lips and kept there.

She squirmed on the seat of her dress and wrinkled her nose at the incredible sight of her toes dribbling saliva.

"Isn't that better? Mmm!"

"Well...I."

Each toe, starting with the big one and going along to the smallest, were individually sucked in and warmed up by the blonde's mouth.

Even the spaces in between were flicked at by fleeting darts of the tongue and the pads of each toe were lovingly licked.

"I'll just..."

Kate was then surprised and astonished as Felicity squatted on the edge of her chair.

Because when her legs spread apart and her skirt rode up her legs it turned out the blonde was not wearing panties!

As she rubbed Kate's foot the shocked Duchess could not tear her eyes away from her secretary's exposed pussy, not only by the brazen display but by the fact that the young woman was clean shaven.

"Miss Sterling, I..."

Kate had never been attracted to a female before but the lewdness of Felicity was having a very big impact.

Her mind was a whirlwind of mixed emotions as they stared into each others eyes.

"Now then."

Felicity chose that moment to slide her hands up the lithe thighs of Kate, pushing her dress up, up, up until her underwear was in view.

Kate bit her lower lip and willingly opened her legs as a shiver of excitement raged through her.

Kate's eyes fluttered as she felt fingertips brush the insides of her upper thighs just where her tingling pussy was beginning to dampen her panties.

"Just relax. ma'am. Let the tension wash away."

Felicity's soft voice lulled Kate into a serene state as those wonderful fingers inched their way to her muff.

She lifted her bottom off the seat and allowed the woman to drag her panties off completely.

A moan escaped Kate's lips which was then muted as the girl kissed her gently for a full twenty seconds.

Without thinking Kate took the girl by the waist and pulled her closer.

"What if I were to massage this?"

Felicity began a subtle caress of Kate's abdomen before drifting down to her bared muff.

She has just trimmed her dark brown triangle of pubic hair which now had tiny dapples of her moisture.

Felicity made firm circular motions with her palm on the protruding mound and Kate rolled her hips accordingly.

"I so enjoy working for you, ma'am."

"Thank you," Kate said meekly as her left leg was lifted onto the girl's shoulder and hung down her back.

The blonde leaned in and using her tongue licked in a straight line from the knee up to that part of the skin that merged with the vaginal mound.

Kate tool a sharp intake of breath as the hot tongue made contact with the outer lips of her pussy.

More pressure was applied as Felicity slipped her tongue right into the inner folds and expertly parted the pink lips.

"Oh my god!"

Kate gripped the arms of her chair and snapped her head back as Felicity flattened her tongue and exhaled warm air on Kate's vulva.

With her legs flung out and up Kate was subjected to a flurry of licks and lashes all around her sopping cunt and she moaned long and loud.

Two fingers found their way inside her quim and as her clit was flicked at by darting stabs her pussy was frigged hard and fast.

"I never..."

Kate trembled inside in a way she had never known before.

A wave of excitement washed over her as she enjoyed this first time being touched by another female, there!

As she started to shake Kate clamped her thighs against the blonde's head and she let out a strangled cry as she climaxed.

Felicity continued to probe Kate's depths until she reached a relaxed state.

"Men! Who needs them!"

Miss Sterling replaced her spectacles on her nose and bade the Duchess a good night.

Kate was a sight as she remained seated with her dress half way up her midriff and her long legs splayed out lewdly on each arm of the chair.

Her displayed pussy was wet and parted and her bared feet sparkled with spittle.

"Well, that was different!"

x

Apartment 1A at Kensington Palace was quite spacious and had rooms for the family of Kate and William as well as quarters for staff.

The Duchess had paired back the help since moving in just over a year ago and only seven people were gainfully employed and in residence at this time.

Just two days after Kate had shared an intimate foot massage with her latest personal secretary she and the children had spent two days at Buckingham Palace by invitation of Her Majesty, Elizabeth II.

During the visit Kate appeared distant and distracted and her husband expressed concern at her condition.

"It's nothing, darling. Just tiredness is all."

Fact was the Duchess could think of nothing else except the way her feminine side had been awoken by young Miss Sterling.

William and her had the usual perfunctory intercourse the same night and that had left her frustrated and wanting.

Now she wanted to explore the new concept of making love to another woman.

The thirty eight year old had discovered in recent times that it was acceptable to want sex for pleasure, and not just to make babies.

"Let's leave, Wills."

As soon as Kate returned to Kensington she immediately sought out the blonde in the staff quarters and inadvertently stumbled on her and the house maid. Together.

"Miss Sterling?"

Said Kate as she opened the door on her and the maid together on the bed in a naked huddle.

"Madam!"

The Duchess looked on with her curiosity piqued.

What better way to be introduced to lesbian sex than to watch others performing before ones very eyes?

The two disturbed lovers leapt up and searched on the carpet for their clothing.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am. l do apologise."

"No need for that, Miss Sterling. What one does in ones free time is perfectly acceptable. Providing it be done out of view of the children."

Kate stood and looked at the petite maid.

She knew the girl as she had given her the position not three months ago.

Amirah was a twenty six year old from Hungary with waist length brown hair and gorgeous dark eyes to match.

Her teeny frame and A cup tits were in complete contrast to the more busty Miss Sterling.

"I wish to see how you make love to a woman. Show me now. Show me everything."

"Are you sure? Amirah and I?"

"Absolutely."

Kate sat herself down in an armchair and crossed her legs and nodded.

There was long moment where the two butt naked women were still not quite sure what to do.

The elegant brunette waited with bated breath as the two naked young women faced each other and then hugged, grinding their crotches on each others legs.

They kissed and Kate tilted her head for a better view.

Felicity had her right hand on Amirah's left hip and her other tangled in the shiny dark hair of her lover.

"Oh, my."

Kate was aware of the sexual energy mounting as Amirah fingered the blonde's nipples and welcomed the probing fingers on her bald pussy mound.

As they kissed and groped Kate looked on in silence, fascinated by the erotic coupling unfolding in front of her.

Amirah traced her fingertips lightly on the curved line Felicity's belly to her muff and stepped back an inch.

"Goodness!"

The pair of lesbians moaned as they dug their toes in and frigged each other.

Kate noted the contrast in the girls complexions as they did so.

Felicity was the lighter of the two, all pale skin and curvy with rounded hips and boobs.

Amirah was beautiful with olive toned flesh and of a slighter figure, but no less sensuous.

She had the most perky pair of tits and a bum to die for.

They fell into another open mouthed kiss as they teetered on the tips of their toes and Kate felt a frisson of a thrill in her stomach.

"I never knew girls could have such fun all by themselves."

It was inevitable that Kate open her legs and move her hand between her thighs.

As she shifted in the chair she pushed her fingers down the front of her panties just far enough to feel the top of her pubes.

Already there was an accumulation of moisture down below as she probed deeper down inside her underwear.

"Right there."

The women had dived down onto the lush white carpet and Felicity appeared the one in control as she buried her face in the others sex.

Amirah spread her limber pins straight out and basked in the attention and ran her hands through the hair of the blonde.

Felicity flung her arms up to caress the pointed tips of the Hungarian girl's breasts as she lapped happily at the offered shaven slit.

"I have to join in." Thought a seriously aroused Kate.

She stepped over to take a closer look and Amirah looked up at her with such a bewitching expression that Kate was captivated.

She hitched up her dress and dragged her panties down to her Jimmy Choo heels and kicked them off.

Felicity ceased her oral assault in the cute Hungarian, lifted her face and began to prod Kate's pussy with the point of her tongue.

Amirah got up onto her knees and joined in so that TWO slathering tongues bathed Kate's slit with saliva.

Kate placed her hands on top of their heads as she teetered on her heels and rocked her hips across the heavenly tonguing.

They inter mingled with such dexterity that it was impossible to ascertain whose was whose.

"Ooooh!"

Having not one but two slobbering tongues exploring her most sensitive spots was indescribable.

These lesbian women knew just where to put their tongue, how much pressure to use and how fast.

"I...I must..."

Kate actually thought that she might very well pass out from the incredible sensations and thrust out a hand to reach for the bed.

She sat on the bed of Amirah and Felicity continued to lick her pussy with broad sweeps from her anus up.

Amirah knelt on the bed behind Kate and unbuttoned the dress to release her breasts.

As her boobs were kneaded and caressed Kate widened her legs and sighed from the dual treatment.

"Lovely!"

Said Felicity as her licking became more heated and intense and rippling waves of ecstasy cascaded over the Duchess.

Amirah leaned over Kate's shoulder and kissed the blonde, tasting the royal Duchess on her ruby red lips.

Felicity eased Kate's shoes off and rubbed the soles of her feet which the Duchess enjoyed immensely.

Then Amirah got up and produced an eight inch pink dildo from her bathroom.

Felicity grinned at the ominous sex toy and Kate reacted with wide eyes and a slight trepidation.

"I'm not sure about this, girls."

Amirah smiled as she held up a bottle of lube and drizzled a good amount on the realistic looking dildo.

"Why ma'am, orgasms with a sex toy are just as good as the real thing. And we don't have to deal with the macho bullshit either."

Kate studied the lifelike dildo with the raised veins and swollen head and her jaw slackened a tad.

The blonde secretary parted Kate's knees and worked the big tip into her pussy.

The lubricated toy made an almost obscene slurp sound as it was pushed further inside the moaning brunette.

"It's quite big!" She groaned as a good portion of PVC vanished into her accommodating cunt.

Kate felt her muff getting wetter and wetter with every in stroke of the dildo and the warmest of tingles made her freed up toes curl.

Felicity now started to twist the toy as she eased it in inch by inch and Kate made an O with her mouth in a silent scream.

"I can see you agree with us, ma'am." Smiled Miss Sterling.

As Felicity did the business Amirah came up behind her and with both hands on her meaty bottom started to lick her pussy with great fervour.

The cute Hungarian slip of a girl dribbled a line of spit down the vertical smile of the blonde and then spat hard into the honey pot of goo.

"Oh, mmm!"

All three made pleasant sounds of satisfaction as they made out.

They broke off after some minutes and Kate got up and laid down on the carpet and welcomed Felicity who assumed a sixty nine position and planted her muff on the brunette's face.

The Duchess gazed up at the extraordinary sight of an ass and pussy hovering over her in all their full glory.

Then the upside down pussy rested on her mouth and she quickly began to lick the sweet juices from the offered slit.

"Mmmph"

She groaned into the warm muff as her own pussy was nibbled and teased by the young blonde.

It was hard to concentrate for Kate as she felt a darting tongue flick at her clitoris and then delve between her sodden labia.

Every time her hard clit was lovingly swiped her pelvis shot up slightly and all the muscles in her thighs and calves tensed.

"Love...love it!"

Amirah got onto her hands and knees in front of Felicity and wiggled her pert derriere in her face.

Amid loud moaning and gasps Felicity lifted up her head, took the PVC dildo and shoved it all the way inside Amirah's quivering cunt.

Obviously not new to the toy Amirah purred in delight as she pushed back onto the dildo which vigour.

The eight inches were fully inserted in the long haired girl and lewd pussy farts emanated from her foaming cunt.

"My favourite tune!" Said Miss Sterling with a throaty chuckle.

Amirah's tits bounced under her as she rocked to and fro.

Her giggling lover gave her hefty smacks on her rump several times and a red mark remained visible for the duration.

A warm euphoria came over the slim girl and her eyes rolled back in her head at the height of her climax.

"Done? Already?"

Felicity shifted position then and smothered the face of the Duchess whilst looking down her body to her feet.

Kate placed her hands on the soft buttocks above her head and squeezed them.

She was in full swing of things now and traced the wet labia on her mouth, tasting the pussy sweat and fluids.

Then Amirah took the slick sex toy from her pussy and started to fuck the Duchess with it.

Felicity bent across the perspiring frame of Kate and French kissed the Hungarian minx.

"Harder, harder with that. Fuck me!"

Kate bumped and humped the dildo as if it were SHE fucking IT.

She felt an overwhelming sense of utter pleasure as her cunt was completely filled with the false cock.

She felt her orgasm build in her toes and start to work it's way up the rest of her body.

The muscles in her smooth legs flexed as Felicity bent over her to finger her clit.

Then Kate's hips shot upward and gripped the dildo with her pussy as she came.

Amirah kept the toy inside her until she stopped convulsing and then yanked it back out.

"Oh, my."

Felicity looked at the dildo in Amirah's fist and opened her mouth to devour Kate's juices that covered it.

All three sat up on their knees and snuggled together.

Kate kissed the lips of the Hungarian deeply and then turned to her secretary and did the same to her.

"Heaven, sheer heaven. I'll see you in the morning, Miss Sterling. And maybe Amirah later on."

Kate's perception of her own sexuality had altered considerably in a short space of time, thanks to Miss Sterling.

The experience of girl on girl had been fantastic and had completely exceeded her expectations.

She looked forward very much to surpassing those same expectations in the days to come.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12