Kate Middleton Likes It Rough Pt. 09

Story Info
Kate meets Golden Balls in Boston.
3.6k words
4.87
7.8k
16
4

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- I constantly amaze myself when just a news item or one press photo inspires me to write a story. So when I saw the picture of Kate giving Beckham a kiss in Boston it got me to thinking. Dedicated to Mrs. 123z who has a thing about Becks.

xxx

USA, December 2022.

On the final evening of The Prince and Princess of Wales visit to the United States, the Royal couple hosted a glitzy gala ceremony for William's Earthshot Prize in Boston. The excusive event attracted a slew of stars making for a glamorous night. The elegant and attractive Kate, looked dazzling in a vibrant off-the-shoulder green dress by Solace London, which she had rented from fashion rental platform HURR for this special occasion.

She paired the dress with a diamond-and-emerald choker that once belonged to her late mother-in-law Diana, who was gifted the necklace, thought to be worth more than $15 million, by the Queen.

She had her long brunette locks styled in her signature loose waves, however she pulled her hair back behind her ears in order to let the off-the-shoulder design, and her dazzling jewels, really shine.

Meanwhile, William put on a dapper display in a black tuxedo, keeping things classic with a dark navy velvet jacket and a black bow tie, while also sporting an Omega watch.

The Prince and Princess were given a Hollywood-style welcome as they arrived at the event, with cheering crowds offering up cries of support as they exited their hybrid Range Rover, a vehicle that had been specially chosen to fit the eco-friendly focus of their trip.

Instead of a red carpet for the stars to walk down, a green carpet was re-used, to be recycled afterwards.

Kate and Wills made their way down the 'green carpet', pausing a few times to speak to other guests, before making their way into the venue, where they were greeted with a standing ovation from the other attendees.

Once inside, they were joined by Earthshot council members, John Kerry, Ms Naomi Yamazaki, Hindou Ibrahim and Indra Nooyi, as well as the program's CEO Hannah Jones.

The show continued with a performance by singing sister duo Chloe x Halle, the latter of whom is set to star in the upcoming live-action Disney remake of The Little Mermaid.

The siblings performed Nina Simone's Feeling Good in front of the star-studded crowd, which included the likes of Annie Lennox, David Beckham, Shailene Woodley, and Rami Malek.

"Dear David."

Especially pleased to see the ex-football star, Kate unashamedly puckered up for a kiss with her old friend. It was plain to see that Kate was thrilled to see the English celebrity, who made a surprise appearance at the environmental awareness event.

William, a longstanding acquaintance of Beckham thanks to his role as president of England's Football Association, looked slightly anxious to see the sportsman. Perfectly aware his wife was smitten with the desirable personality.

"Your Grace. Lovely to see you again."

"David. So glad you could make it. No Victoria?"

"Just me. I was so sorry to hear about Her Majesty."

"I know. So sad. Do enjoy the occasion, and best of luck with your speech."

They held hands for a little longer than protocol called for as they gazed into each other's eyes.

Beckham had arrived with a police escort to the venue, to which he traveled in a hybrid vehicle, as did the other talent invited to attend the evening.

The forty-seven year old former football ace looked dapper in a black tuxedo over a white shirt with a matching pocket square. Becks completed the look with a black bow tie and wore a pair of smart black shoes.

Later in the evening, he presented the Build a Waste-free World award to Notpla, a British-based startup which is creating an alternative to plastic packaging from seaweed and has already made more than one million takeaway food boxes.

As he relaxed and mingled amongst the throng of guests, Becks was awestruck by the radiant hostess. And it was only too apparent that her beauty and grace were in stark contrast to the conservative attire of the many guests at the event. In that dress, the Princess was dressed to fuck, and she was a sight to behold.

His wild imagination went overboard with lewd thoughts of Kate slipping out of her figure hugging dress and standing stark bollock naked in front of him.

"That's one of those things I shouldn't have said," said Victoria immediately afterwards as David held his head in his hands.

Posh and Becks were being interviewed by chat show host Michael Parkinson on British TV back in 2008 when she made the big reveal. Praising her hubby on how he'd managed to turn his reputation around following the 1998 World Cup, which saw him forfeit England's chances after he was sent off for kicking an Argentinian footballer, she added,

"I call him Golden Balls now."

Was that the real reason?

Several times during the event, Kate had been sneaking glances at the fit Beckham, scanning the room for just one more sight of the enigmatic celeb. When their eyes did meet across the room. he gave her his biggest and best smile.

He now felt horny and restless. His cock was semi hard and he was acutely aware that his package was clearly evident for all to see. He was well hung and even Errol Flynn would have been jealous of his plum sized testicles. Golden Balls by name, Golden Balls by nature. He fancied a fuck, and he had only the prim and proper Princess in mind. After a lull in the event, as things began to wind down, he made his audacious move.

He took Kate by the elbow, out of sight of William, and she blushed brightly in her own excitement.

He looped his arm around her trim waist and they both slunk into a darkened corner of the main room. The sexual tension was heavy in the air as he turned her to face him.

"I want you," he breathed into her left ear. "Right here, right now."

She raised a well-groomed brow.

"Are you mad. it's too crowded in here."

"Obviously not in here. You look amazing. So desirable I have to have you."

He spoke in his usual uncouth cockney accent. His manly demeanour and brusque behaviour aroused her instantly.

"I do feel fantastic. So naughty and sexy."

Their mouths met in a warm, sensuous kiss. His hands stroked her bare shoulders and slid down to caress her firm bum.

He grinned as their mouths parted. Kate pulled him to her and she kissed him hard on the mouth, feeling his wiry beard scratch her chin.

"So, Golden Balls, hmm?"

"Correct. I'm a pistol!"

"You're making me so wet," she purred.

"Good," he said as he took her by the hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked with a giggle in her voice.

"This way."

He led her to a long corridor that connected the two main event rooms. The lights were dimmed and nobody was in attendance.

They came closer to each other and he caressed her hot left cheek and stared into her hazel-green eyes that were wide with anticipation. His hand deftly curved around the back of her dress and he pulled her to him. Kate did not offer any resistance as they embraced and kissed hard and long, a full sixty seconds.

"Mmmm!"

Her stomach did flip flops as his tongue ravished hers and her arms came up around his neck. The smell of him was of a one hundred per cent alpha male, perfect for a bit of rough. His mouth left hers and snaked up to her left earlobe which he nibbled seductively. What the hell was she doing, thought Kate. If anybody saw them in each other's arms, heads would roll. She sighed and tilted her head back as he unobtrusively gripped her right thigh. The Princess felt reckless and thrilled at the turn of events as she tasted his sweet mouth. Again he squeezed her thigh and Kate felt that certain dampness between her legs.

The sexual tension that had been building by degrees was finally coming to a boil.

"Let's go in here."

She squeezed his hand tightly, consumed as she was with an implicit urge to have him, and followed.

They ducked into a stairwell and found some kind of staff toilet. They snuck in and as soon as Becks shut the door he yanked her long dress up and tugged her panties down. Tearing them off over her high heels. More French kissing as he eagerly slid his right hand across her stomach under her dress. The heat radiated from her loins as he fingered her slot in a steady rhythm. Kate willingly pumped her hips on his fingers, wallowing in the relief of some physical contact in her muff.

"Quick."

Eager to discover what all the fuss was about, her hand touched his massive organ under the thin texture of his pants. She stared him out as she explored the length and girth of his dick with curious fingers, running along the hard shaft from base to tip.

Next thing, they both fumbled with his trousers and belt in order to release his stiff dick.

"WHAT a big one!"

His erection stuck out long and hard, the swollen head an angry looking shade of purple.

Without pausing to think, the cock hungry Princess had his dick out and had half of his rigid shaft in her mouth. He loomed over her as she went down on her haunches. He put his left hand on the back of her head to help guide his length into her mouth. What on earth was she doing, she thought suddenly? The more she feared getting caught red handed, the more it turned her on.

"Wills never lets me do this."

Indeed, the Prince had turned out to be a disappointment in bed. Terribly straight and without any idea of how to pleasure a woman sexually.

She moaned in pleasure as she gripped his throbbing shaft still and drooled all down it. His cock was indeed superb and long, and the bloated head pressed against the opening of her throat over and over. Kate gagged and squeezed his upper thighs as she hummed vibrations down his slick length. She bobbed on her haunches and her hips moved like she was already riding on his length. Her exposed pussy moistened and dripped as she stood up.

"Mustn't spoil the dress."

The slender woman wriggled out of her gown and stood naked apart from her heels. As she draped it over the only chair, Becks nodded at the sight of her stunning body and shrugged off his tuxedo.

He spun her around and bent her over the hand basin. She pressed the palms of her hands to the wall over the basin as he lifted her

right leg up and rested it in his forearm. She heard him spit and her pussy spasmed.

She moved her hand to her pussy and started gently playing with herself, using an obviously well-practiced motion to rub her clit. It was truly an erotic sight to see Kate Middleton in the buff and bent over for him.

"Oooh, yes!"

He joined in and used his middle finger to frig her wet gash. Her breathing became more rushed as he leaned over her and kissed the back of her neck and then down her spine. Then he crouched down and planted light kisses on her wonderful

behind and down the back of each toned leg. Kate moaned and rocked on her heels as he began to tongue her dripping slit. She cried out as he lapped up all the juice that flowed from her. Her knees buckled as he kept on going until she stifled a scream by smothering her face with her hand. He used his thumb to rub her throbbing clit, circling the hard nub with teasing circles that made the tall brunette hiss through clenched teeth.

"Heavens! You know right where to touch me. I want more! Now, fuck me. And I want it hard, and I want it rough."

Becks grunted and slipped her his stiff cock. With his hands on her waist he continued to push in all the way. Her quim opened to allow him entrance into her slick and aching quim.

The sheer thrill of having sex in the open had made Kate as horny as hell. She pinned back her ears to listen, but no other people were in evidence.

"Fuuuck!"

He exhaled as his cock drove up inside her. It was as if her royal cunt was as smooth as butter. He leaned back at the waist as he rammed into her up to the hilt. He began to fuck her with long strokes that made her teeter on her heels.

The more he slammed into her, the more he buried his dick into her sodden snatch. He paused for a moment as they heard steps outside, and when they receded he began to fuck her with gusto. His generous length filled the Princess nicely as he thrust up into her hard, squeezing her tits as they shunted to and fro. Her bottom cheeks rippled as she was banged over and over with his formidable thrusting.

"Yes! Pull my hair!"

Becks grabbed Kate's lustrous hair and made her head pull back and up. He looked into the cracked mirror above the basin and saw the reflection of himself fucking the shit out of the Princess. His entire body smashed into her, using the esteemed Lady as his own personal fuck toy.

As her juices ran down her inner thigh, she mumbled words.

"And don't cum in mmmeee!"

Golden Balls grunted and lowered her leg. She moaned softly as he held her about her waist and pulled her back hard onto his entire length.

"Fuck me, fuck me! Oh! Umm!"

Intent on making the most of the opportunity, they changed up position. Becks lifted her onto the edge of the basin and spread her legs out wide. Her nipples were as hard as bullets as he bent over her and smothered her left boob with his mouth, drooling spit down the front of her body. He then guided his slick cock inside her and began to move his hips in rapid thrusts. Kate slipped and slid on the sink as she was wantonly fucked with abandon. She was right on the edge as he pushed into her with his feet out wide on the grubby floor tiles underfoot. Kate was too far gone to think about comfort as the cooler air wafted over her heated and naked body. She was close to an orgasm and waves of pleasure rushed through her.

"Oooh, oooh, oooh!"

He listened to her sexy little grunts and moans as he wiped the sweat from his brow. Still he bounced the tall brunette up and down on his turgid dick as he slammed upwards and rolled his hips with his forceful thrusts. Kate gasped for air as her pussy squelched and her body shook with delight. They were making a hell of a noise and she glanced at the locked door through blinking eyes. That was when she fancied there were voices outside.

"Anyone seen the Princess?"

Kate shrieked and Becks silenced her by muffling her mouth with his hand.

The voice faded and he again fed his cock towards her eager cunt.

He pushed deep until their pubic mounds mashed together. Staying completely buried inside her, Becks ground his pubic bone against her erect clit. She cried out with pleasure and then pouted when he pulled all the way out.

"Put it back in, damn you!"

He grinned in that boyish way of his and plunged quickly back in. He hooked her legs over his forearms so that she was balanced precariously on the hand basin. He rammed in and began pumping her with rapid pelvic thrusts.

"You're so wicked!" He growled as he pulled her knees wide apart and up, completely opening herself to him. "You like that? That big cock up you?"

"Oh yes! Wills can't get it up since he and his brother fell out."

"You're a very naughty Princess."

Kate Middleton was indeed a passionate lover of life and her own sexuality. Something fueled by her years at Uni. Privately educated at an early age, the forthright and free spirited young teenager had thrived on the attention she received from boys and girls alike.

When she arrived at Fife at the age of nineteen certain people had made preconceived ideas of her, even going so far as to see her as a potential bride in Royalty. But although she turned out to be an excellent student she did not intend to tone down on her rebellious side. Immediately named the prettiest girl in her dorm of St. Salvator's Hall, she had her own mind and her own agenda. It had not resulted from any particular epiphany but Kate Middleton desired to get laid often and have a good time.

"Might...have to...cum."

As he got to his vinegar strokes, Kate pushed him back and as he fell out of her, she grabbed his swaying dick and jerked him hard in her fist. He panted from his exertions and his hips bucked as she tugged and jerked his pulsing shaft.

"Not quite yet. I want you up my bum."

"Really? Posh never lets me take her anally."

"Then do it."

Again, the bare assed Kate bent over, showing off her superb derriere.

"Yum!"

She yelped as Becks smacked her hard on her butt twice in rapid succession.

"Spank my bottom harder!"

"Then stick that gorgeous rump up in the air."

He gave her more hefty smacks on each cheek, so hard that his palm literally bounced off her reddening flesh.

"Ooo, I love nasty men! Fuck my asshole!"

Kate gripped the sides of the basin as she felt the fat head of his thick cock rubbing against her anus. He spat in his fingers and moistened her puckered star. She reached back and spread her cheeks apart for him to push right in.

"Bloody hell! That's super tight!"

He grabbed her hips and ventured further inside her back channel.

Again, he pulled on her long hair as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her tender asshole. His dick nearly bent in the middle as he furiously tried to jam his rigid log inside her. Her back passage split open like a piece of ripe fruit.

"Fuck...that...ass!" She demanded as he spanked her some more.

"Here, you filthy slut! Rough you want? Rough you get."

Kate blushed when he pulled out and outrageously pushed his huge member towards her face. She willingly opened her mouth to swallow half of his slick rod. He was surprised by the brazen manner in which she sucked on his dick. The same dick that mere moments ago had been lodged firmly in her anus. She slurped and hummed as he looked on stunned.

"You kiss the Prince with those lips?"

"Um, hmm!"

He yanked his cock out of her mouth and slapped her nether cheeks.

"Bad Princess! Bad, bad!" He intoned in time with his smacks.

"Oh, yes! I HAVE been so bad. Punish me, big boy!"

Becks mounted her anally once more, his big prick splitting apart her buttocks as he went all the way up her ass.

As she ground back against his stiff column, Kate swatted her clit with her closed fingers as she welcomed the brutal intrusion of her rear end.

He gave her his all until her tightness on his aching cock meant that he could no longer hold back.

"Cum in my mouth!"

Kate spun around and took in his knob past her red lips. Becks held her head in a firm grip and pushed in hard, making her drool and splutter in a most unladylike manner. With a deep sigh, he exploded in her mouth and his cum gushed down her gagging throat. Golden Balls kept on spurting without pause. He imitated a broken fire hydrant as he spewed his white cream out of his pulsating dick.

As he slipped from her mouth, He openly aimed at the usually serene face of the well-loved Princess and continued to spray cum from his overladen balls. So full were they, that Kate was splattered on her face, her tits and throat.

What a man! She thought as her lips dribbled down her determined chin. His rich spunk tasted fine and she sucked and swallowed him with obscene yummy sounds.

"You naughty man!"

She squeezed his scrotum and he groaned and fired one final arc of goo, bathing her hands.

The wanton female popped his bell end back into her mouth and sucked him dry.

"That was amazing."

The Princess of Wales got up and tottered on her heels over to the hand basin.

"Good thing we did it in a bathroom." She said as she slushed her mouth and toweled off with wads of bunched up toilet tissue.

"How is your ass feeling?"

"Like it had a big dick shoved up it." Answered the well fucked woman, as she began to soap up her still nude body.

As he tugged his trousers up, he watched her massage hot water and suds into her perky tits and nether holes. He peeked outside the door and saw no one.

"All clear."

"Good," she told him as she stepped into her dress. "Oh. Did you see where my underwear went?"

123z
123z
825 Followers
12