Kate Pays the Price Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Kristin recruited. Kate's adventures intensify.
11.4k words
4.77
10.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in the story are at least eighteen years of age.

Chapter 3 - The Island (Part I)

Kate's eyes were wide, filled with shock and despair, when she stepped onto the plane and viewed her fellow travelers for the first time. Seated next to a girl she didn't recognize was Kristin! What was she doing here? Kate quickly took a seat next to Jack, before Kristin had a chance to see her.

"What the fuck, Jack!" Kate asked pleadingly. "How could you do this?"

"I'm sorry Kate. It wasn't my call. She came to us. My boss, Sean over there, is the Special Agent in Charge. He made the same deal with her as I made with you. I'm sorry, but it really doesn't change the situation at all."

"Rich old men having sex with my daughter doesn't change the situation? This isn't salvageable. My family will be destroyed. Please," Kate begged, tears filling her eyes, spilling down her cheeks.

"It breaks my heart, Kate, it really does, but it's already done. She's here. You're here. We're all going on this trip so let's just try to make the best of it. From what I heard, Kristin is rather adventurous and enjoyed herself last night with Sean. Look at her, she's smiling and laughing and having a good time. You should too." Kate snuck a peek back over her should and could see that the bastard was right. At least Kristin didn't appear to be under duress.

"Does she know about me?" Kate asked, fearing the answer.

"She does, Kate. When I said she came to us, I was telling the truth. She was very demanding to know what was going on with you, trying to figure out why you weren't around. Sean had to tell her you were working for us. She was led to believe that her involvement would make your time shorter and that if she signed on, you would both be free after one month. I wasn't in on that conversation. That's just what I heard. I don't think there's any good reason to change what she believes."

As if on cue, Kristin plopped down in the seat next to Kate. Jack stood and said, "I'll let you girls catch up. Anyone need anything?"

"I could use a Bloody Mary," Kate answered.

"Make it two," Kristin chimed in.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry you got mixed up in all of this," Kate said, taking her daughter's hand and squeezing it tight.

"Mom, it's not your fault, it's Dad's fault, along with these corrupt assholes. They showed me enough evidence for me to see it was true. We're both paying for his crimes. We have no choice so let's not blame each other, or ourselves, okay?" Kristin said. She was wise beyond her years, and much more confident in her own morality than her mother was.

"Hey ladies, sorry to interrupt. Sean proposed that we have cocktails together in the master suite. Follow me," Jack instructed. The girls exchanged a knowing look before getting up and obediently following. There were two suites in the rear of the jet, and they were led into the larger one.

"Hello ladies," Sean greeted.

"Kate, this is Sean, my boss at the DEA," Jack said.

"Very nice to meet you, Kate. Jack has told me a lot about you and I'd have to say he was not exaggerating. You look fantastic. In fact, I think I need to see more of you," Sean said. "Jack, I'll let you get better acquainted with Kristin. She's a real firecracker. Let's all lose the clothes, shall we?"

Sean looked to be a few years older than Jack, maybe mid-fifties. He was around 5' 10", with a muscular build. It was apparent he spends time in the gym when he took off his shirt. He was a handsome man, with masculine features. It was easy to imagine why he succeeded at the DEA.

Kristin didn't hesitate, slipping off what little she had on, and was standing nude before Kate could get her blouse unbuttoned. Kristin was probably trying to be strong, knowing how hard this was for her mother. Kate had to admire her daughter's stunning body. Her breasts looked as big as her own, even though she knew Kristin was only a 32 DD. Shockingly, Kristin's nipples were both pierced, like Jennifer's were. How did she not know about this? Was this some kind of trendy thing to do?

Jack took Kristin's hand and led her to the foot of the bed. Sean guided Kate to the foot of the bed also. Her daughter was right beside her being kissed by Jack and having her breasts squeezed. The idea of Kristin being taken by Jack, while she stood by and did nothing was crushing. She was about to be forced to have sex right next to her daughter.

Kate looked down and saw Sean's cock for the first time. He was big too. Not as massive as Jack's but it was a big, thick cock by all other standards.

"I bet these girls are even more beautiful with a mouthful of cock," Sean rudely suggested, urging Kate down with his strong hand on her shoulder. "That's it. Get on your knees, like good girls, and suck our big cocks."

Kate obeyed and went down to her knees as did her daughter. Kate could feel herself moistening as she wrapped her lips around the big cock.

"That's a good girl...Just like that. Take it all, baby." Sean said.

Kate could feel him hardening in her mouth. She could also hear the sounds of her daughter's lips on Jack's huge cock and that was making her clit throb.

"Gluck...Gluck...Guk." Kate could hear the sounds of Kristin struggling to take Jack's length. Kate tried to take Sean's cock into her throat and Sean responded by thrusting harder into her mouth. She relaxed and felt the head of his cock sliding in and out of her throat.

"Fuck, Jack. Kate's taking it all. She's a natural cocksucker." Sean said. He held her head still and thrust in and out of her mouth, fucking her face. She gagged a couple of times and pulled back, but he was quick to shove his cock back into her mouth and down her throat each time. Kate was struggling to relax her throat. Her eyes watered and drool hung from her chin and dripped down her chest. She could feel her juices escaping, running down her inner thighs.

"I need to see if her cunt's as spectacular as you said it was." Sean said, aggressively pulling Kate up to her feet. He gripped her upper arm with one hand and the scruff of her neck with the other. He spun her around, facing the bed and forcefully bent her over face down.

"Ughh!" Kate groaned at the rough treatment. The DEA Boss roughly slammed his cock into her soaking wet pussy from behind. He slowly pulled his cock back and slammed it back into her.

"Oww, Fuck!" Kate shrieked.

"She's so fucking wet. She loves it rough, don't you Kate?" She could only grunt as Sean slammed his cock into her hard and deep. Kate could already feel an orgasm building and was desperate to hold it off.

"I didn't hear you, Kate...You like having a stranger shove his big cock into your wet cunt, don't you?"

"Ugh!... Yes!... It feels so good!" Kate grunted as Sean slammed into her again.

Humiliating herself sent her over the edge. "Oh, no!... I'm... Coming!" Kate screamed, burying her face into the comforter as her orgasm ripped through her. She gripped it tightly to keep from sliding down, her quivering legs no longer supportive. Despite her humiliation at being manhandled and used this way in front of her daughter, she couldn't deny the effect it was having on her traitorous body. A minute later, she was coming again as Sean was grunting and ramming her even harder.

Sean finally slowed, allowing Kate to catch her breath and come back to reality. She turned her head sideways and watched her daughter. Kristin's face was only a foot away. She was on her back, with her tits bouncing rhythmically as Jack fucked her from a standing position at the foot of the bed. He was pounding her steadily, with his massive cock making long strokes into her young, tight pussy. Kristin spurred him on with her heels in his back, pulling him in as she thrust her hips to his rhythm. Where did her daughter learn to have sex like that? Jack was right that she was adventurous in bed.

She could see her daughter was nearing her orgasm. Her chest and face were flushing and then she tensed and shrieked, "Fuck me, you mother fucker! I'm coming! Pound me!" before convulsing in a powerful orgasm. Kate squeezed her daughter's hand tightly as she came again from Sean's rough battering. Watching her beautiful daughter have an orgasm while being taken by Jack was only adding to her arousal.

"I'm close," Sean warned. "I want to come on your pretty face. Get on your knees and open wide."

"Me too," Jack announced, pulling Kristin back off of the bed and she got on her knees.

"Put your faces close together," Sean ordered. He and Jack were stroking their cocks inches away from their faces. Kate opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to present the men with their target. Kristen's mouth was open wide as well. The idea that this was about to happen was insane.

Sean let loose his first rope of cum across Kate's chin and tongue. Jack's cock erupted next, spurting his first blast into Kristin's open mouth. The two men continued stroking their cocks until both blondes were cream faced and had a mouthful of cum. Jack had contributed to Kate's mouthful as well. She swallowed it while looking up seductively at Sean like she'd been taught. She peeked over and saw that Kristin had swallowed her share of the men's seed as well.

"Finish us off properly," Sean ordered, sliding his spent member into Kristin's mouth, switching it up. Jack stepped around them and guided his cock into Kate's mouth. She sucked it hard, milking out his last drops before tongue cleaning his balls and shaft sufficiently. She was painfully aware she sucking and licking her daughter's juices off of Jack's big cock and her daughter was tasting plenty of hers.

The men got dressed and Sean left the suite. Jack hung back and made the ladies their Bloody Mary's in what seemed like a bad cop, worse cop routine. The ladies went into the on suite to clean their faces.

"Wow, Mom, I had no idea you liked it so rough," Kristin teased. "I never would have guessed but it makes perfect sense seeing how prim and proper you are on the outside. That was really hot."

"Look who's talking. You seemed to enjoy what Jack had to offer. You were like a bucking bronco over there, having no problem with Jack's big penis. Have you had boyfriends with big ones before?"

"Yeah, Jason was hung like a horse." Kristin laughed and Kate joined in. It was either laugh or cry at this point and it felt good to see Kristin laughing under the circumstances.

The ladies returned to their seats with their hard-earned cocktails and Kate took some time to look around the jet at their fellow travelers. Besides Jennifer, who had disappeared into the back with one of the men in a suit, there were three other women she had never met. A gorgeous young blonde, she would later learn is nineteen, and two red heads. One of the red heads looked to be closer to Kate's age and the other was younger, maybe late teens. They were definitely another mother and daughter pair. Both were beautiful, tall and thin with striking features. The men were mostly middle-aged or older, masters of the universe types, which was obvious even when wearing vacation attire. It was funny how that worked. How they carried themselves with a sense of importance that everyone around them intuitively acknowledged.

It was hot and humid as they transferred from the private jet to the SUVs that would shuttle them to the resort. The roads were steep and winding as they made their way through the tropical jungle toward the beach. It was mid-day when they arrived to the secluded resort. They were on a private island, somewhere in the Caribbean that they weren't privy to know. The ladies' quarters were within a single massive villa with more than enough rooms for everyone. It included a butler and housekeeping and kitchen staff, not to mention the spa and workout facilities. Kate had never seen a place so luxurious.

They were instructed to rest and get ready for dinner, which would be served poolside. They were to wear their bikinis. Kate and Kristin spent the afternoon at the pool until it was time to get ready for their evening encounters.

***

The ladies were driven to a massive estate with amazing views overlooking the bay. They were led to the pool to find there were six tables set for dinner service, each with place settings for two. There were white tent cards on each table, indicating the seating assignment. Kate found her place setting and sat down, taking in more of her surroundings. Who could possibly afford to live this way? Probably the man she would soon be having sex with.

Her dinner companion had not yet arrived, but she could see his name was Henry. No last names were printed. Kate was wearing a skimpy green two-piece with a sheer coverup. She might as well be naked, but knew that was exactly what the men had in mind.

Henry was a handsome, older man. He looked to be in his early sixties and was clearly successful at whatever he did. He was friendly and polite, refilling her wine glass and helping her translate the French menu.

The atmosphere was becoming festive. Kate could hear the murmurs of the other pairings getting to know each other.

"I'd like for you to take off your bikini and dine with me naked," Henry said, matter-of-factly, shocking Kate.

"Excuse me?" Kate asked, not quite sure what she'd heard.

"You're a beautiful woman, Kate. I've always wanted to have dinner with a naked woman. Go on, take it off for me, please."

Kate was mortified at the idea of doing what she knew she was about to do. So much for Henry being a polite gentleman.

"Stand up while you take it off," Henry added.

Kate could feel the eyes on her as she stood up and took off her cover up. She untied the strings at her neck and let them fall as she reached behind and pulled the strings in her mid-back. She resisted the urge to cover up with her hands, even though she knew her nipples were fully erect. Henry held out his hand and she obediently handed him her top. She then peeled off her bottoms, handing him those as well before sitting back down in her chair.

"You have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen. Did getting naked in front of everyone turn you on?" Henry asked.

"Yes," Kate acknowledged. It was a very warm night and she couldn't think of another excuse for her aroused nipples. "I'm not sure why it does. I've never been sexually adventurous before."

Henry smiled approvingly, seeming to appreciate her honesty. "You like being watched, being the center of attention. That's not an unusual turn-on. I'm sure no one minds watching you, either. I'd say it's a win-win."

"So, what do you do, Kate?" Henry smoothly tacked, "I'm told that you are not a professional entertainer."

"I'm a teacher. I teach high school Geometry," Kate answered.

"Intelligent and beautiful. The total package. I'm sure you get that a lot."

"I wish. Can I ask what you do?" Kate asked.

"Really? You don't recognize me?" Henry asked, seemingly amused.

"No, I'm sorry. I don't follow a lot of business news."

"I'm the Vice President."

"Of wha—No, not THE Vice President?" She asked, unable to hide her disbelief. Henry laughed. It was a genuine laugh and she didn't appear to have insulted him, but he did now look a little familiar.

"I voted for you, for what it's worth. You look different in your vacation attire, sir," Kate attempted to recover.

"Thank you. I suppose I voted for you too. I was given first choice of the ladies tonight."

"Thank you, sir. I'll make sure you don't regret it." Kate teased.

After dinner, they were led to a torch lit area at the far end of the pool where a round outdoor bed had been setup. There were six loveseats encircling the bed for the couples to view the activities. Kate noticed Michelle and Becca were also naked, apparently their dates were following the VP's lead.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, we have an after-dinner show for your viewing pleasure," the host announced, motioning toward an approaching couple. Kate could guess what was about to happen as these two were clearly entertainment and not VIPs. The woman was a busty brunette, wearing a white bikini. The man was dark skinned and was wearing a white robe.

"Are there any special requests?" the host asked.

"I have one," Henry spoke up, terrifying Kate. "I would like for Kate to perform with the man."

"What?" Kate gasped.

"Yes, please, go on up, Kate. I think you should share your beauty with all of us."

"Henry, please," Kate pleaded.

From Henry's furrowed brows and pursed lips, she knew he was not to be deterred.

"Trust me, Kate," he said.

Kate slowly stood, still naked from dinner, and joined the host and the couple in front of the group.

"Yes, of course, sir, by all means," the Host obliged willingly. "Thank you, Kate. Please, enjoy the show everyone." The host whispered something to the busty brunette and she walked away, back up the path from which they had appeared.

The tall black man casually removed his robe and let it fall. Kate immediately noticed he had an intimidating cock hanging between his legs. It was so thick and it wasn't even hard yet.

"Suck his big cock, Kate," Henry ordered.

Kate fought her trepidation and kneeled before the impressive member. The man was completely shaved and circumcised. She gripped and lifted his heavy shaft and licked and sucked his balls first. Each testicle was a mouthful. She ran her tongue up the length of his shaft before stretching her lips around the thick cock. She swirled her tongue around the head first, like Jennifer had showed her when they practiced on her dildo yesterday. She then started bobbing her head, taking more of the cock into her throat each time, eliciting a groan of appreciation from her fellow performer. Soon his cock was standing at attention with a bead of precum leaking out. Kate made a sensual show of lapping it with her tongue.

"Kate, get on the bed, on your knees and elbows," Henry ordered.

Kate knew lubrication was not going to be a problem. She'd been dripping wet since she was forced to take off her bikini. As she took her position on the bed, she could feel a few drops of her juices escaping and running down her inner thighs. She knew that everyone could see how aroused she was and that made her tingle as well. The more humiliated she felt the more aroused she became.

The man knelt behind her, sliding his cock gently into her depths, stretching her.

"Oh, God! Slow...It's so big," Kate pleaded. Thankfully, he was gentle. He made long slow strokes until he was reaching her full depths.

Kate had her first orgasm after only a couple of minutes of his steady stroking. She was becoming accustomed to her new orgasmic body. Kate cried out, losing herself in bliss, completely oblivious to her surroundings.

"On your back, Kate. Give it to her hard. She loves it," the VP said. The mysterious, dark stranger followed the VP's instructions as he began thrusting into Kate vigorously. Kate felt like her orgasms just continued, rolling one to the next. Only when a volcanic orgasm erupted, did she realize her pleasure had another level. She convulsed and shook uncontrollably, screaming incoherently. The man held her tightly and kept pumping into her. Kate eventually felt the warm seed spurting inside her as the man grunted and thrust into her a final time.

She was jarred back to reality by the sound of applause. It took her a few seconds to remember where she was. She'd been fucked into unconsciousness for the second time.

"That was fantastic!" Henry applauded and the group joined in. Kate didn't dare glance toward Kristin. She could only imagine what she must be thinking about her mother right now.

Next, the host directed the couples into private cabanas on the other side of the pool. Henry put his arm around Kate to steady her as they walked to their luxurious cabana.