Kate Returns Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine stayed on and Kate told her to go ahead and pee. Kate watched as Elaine seated herself on the toilet seat and without any prompt, immediately started peeing noisily into the bowl. Elaine was built more solidly than Kate, so Kate was thinking that it was her deputy's avoirdupois that pressed on her bladder when she released her sphincter.

The two got dressed for work and made breakfast. After she'd had her coffee, Kate frowned and said that it had made her need to have her bowel movement. She stood and Elaine followed her to the bathroom. This time Elaine lay down in the tub on her back and Kate slowly assumed a squatting position over her face.

Kate wished she had obtained one of those toilet seats she could just place in the tub on four steel legs so she wouldn't have to squat. The squatting made her uncomfortable and she thought Elaine was lying in an easier position despite what was about to land on her face.

As Kate squatted and spread her cheeks, she emitted farts and bowel noises. Elaine mostly received the smell, which was powerful. Then Kate felt her movement sliding down her rectal passage and out her anus. She realized that it was soft. Yes, she figured, that always happens when I'm getting my period. The soft movement curled around Elaine's mouth as Kate's deputy was not ready to open her mouth for it. Kate knew that the smell was greater when her stool was soft. She also felt better that although it was soft, it was not liquid poo like sometimes happened to her.

"I'm sorry it's soft today," Kate apologized. "I'm getting my period and that always happens." She was pleased Elaine couldn't see her red face. The movement was long as well as soft, so Elaine was now inhaling a very putrid pile of shit on her face.

Elaine was now feeling she was enduring serious punishment. She was turned on by receiving Kate's soft poo on her face, but the smell was overwhelming, and she felt the poo start to slip into her nostrils. She shut her eyes.

Kate decided she would permit Elaine to wipe her with toilet paper because she didn't want to make her lick up the soft shit around her asshole. She was annoyed at herself for being so embarrassed about a natural bodily function.

She told Elaine that she was excused from licking her clean and could use the toilet paper to wipe Kate's bottom. Elaine was pleased that she had been spared the awful prospect of licking the soft shit in Kate's anal area; she finished wiping and deposited the soiled toilet paper in the bowl.

Then Kate stood and bent down with toilet paper to try to get all the shit into the paper off Elaine's face. Most of it went onto the paper but there was a little left on Elaine's surprised but slightly amused face: she was taking a light view of the ridiculous portrait she clearly must be presenting to her boss.

"Honey," Kate confessed, "this is making me feel so awful that you had to be subjected to this rather embarrassing bowel movement of mine."

"Don't fret, sweetie," Elaine giggled. "It was nice of you to spare me from having to lick that poo this time, though.

Now, they each dressed in their uniform and proceeded to the unit office. Grace Benson, their civilian secretary, greeted them and congratulated Kate on her wedding.

"Thanks, Grace," Kate smiled. "I'm still not sure what I've got myself into, but I'm happy."

Grace told her that she knew Kate would manage this with the aplomb she had seen her deal with all kinds of crises in the unit so far.

"That does mean a lot to me, Grace, thank you," Kate grinned, "because you've seen it all here and I appreciate both your knowledge and your support."

She gave Glenda a telephone call at the house in the second city where Glenda and Harry were now living. Harry had already departed for his law office and Glenda said she was almost ready to set out herself.

When she asked her how things had been since Kate left, Glenda hesitated a moment and said that Harry had asked to join her in bed the second night they were there.

"I agreed," Glenda said softly, "and yes, Kate, we fucked, and it was particularly good, but I did feel I was letting you down even though you said we could do that if we wanted to."

"It's ok, sweetie," Kate assured her. "I will be spending private time with each of you and although I know that you and Harry have no basis for a relationship other than with me, I did say that I wanted you to feel free to satisfy yourselves when I wasn't there. I bet he made you feel good, didn't he?"

"Kate," Glenda answered, "you know that I do prefer girls, but he made me feel so womanly and appreciated, even if I was reading more into it. I'm assuming he loves you because he was willing to share you with me. I owe you a lot and I'm happy, and not because we fucked last night."

* * * *

Kate had asked Grace to call SFCs Nicole and Cynthia in for a meeting. When they arrived, it was her alone at the desk, without Elaine being present.

"I'm sorry this has to happen," Kate began, "but I cannot let your behavior with the probationer assigned to you to pass without appropriate award of discipline."

"Doesn't our success with him vitiate whatever rules we ignored?" Nicole asked.

"I've been thinking about that," Kate said, "and this step I'm taking now is because I must be able to explain the violation should anything untoward occur. I was originally thinking that you two did take things into your own hands to such an extent that you deserved to be busted back to being PFCs."

She let that sink in and watched their faces turn ashen. They waited before responding.

"But I discussed this with CPT Elaine, who has been a stalwart supporter of your work, you should know, and we agreed that that was far too harsh," Kate continued. "We concluded that you will be reduced to Corporals, but I've remitted that on my own to the extent that you will be set instead as buck sergeants, so you still possess a measure of authority. I do appreciate your success, but I hope you understand that this is happening for the benefit of all of us."

Cynthia knew they should quit when they were ahead, but Nicole was distraught. She wisely recalled that she had to keep her cool with Kate or they'd really feel the power of her fury.

"I feel that is quite considerate of you, Major," Cynthia responded.

"I agree with Cynthia," Nicole added, "and we both realize that you have given us a break for which we are grateful. I do hope that you'll think that although we did break a rule, we did accomplish something that many in the unit did not feel could be done."

"I will definitely concede that your results were excellent, Sergeant." Kate then said, "The rule is there for a reason, however, because as I'm sure you will agree, public knowledge of this would lead to a lot of trouble for all of us. However, I'm also assuming that you wish to stay on here, so we will be happy to have you and I will personally promise you a promotion in six months if you keep your noses clean. I will also then expunge this demotion from your records as well."

"Thank you, Major," they both chimed together.

Kate buzzed Grace, who, after they had saluted Kate, escorted them out. She handed them the demotion papers and buck sergeant stripes as well.

Soon it was time for lunch and Elaine came into Kate's office and asked her if she'd like to join her in the officers' mess. Kate agreed and they walked over together to the dining room in their quarters.

Kate informed Elaine of how she had resolved the situation with Nicole and Cynthia.

"You did the right thing, not that you need my approval," Elaine said after hearing that Kate had only reduced the sergeants to the lowest grade of sergeant.

They dined at a small two-person table and Kate then said she needed to relieve herself. Elaine suggested that they go to her suite this time.

When they arrived there, Elaine escorted her boss to the bathroom. Then Elaine took off her clothing and lay in the tub. Kate again looked at her deputy, who even in her 40s, displayed a nice tight body shape. Kate lifted her uniform skirt and pulled her panties down and off before stepping into the tub and squatting.

Elaine looked up between Kate's legs and saw that Kate had let her pubes grow so she could shape them into a landing strip soon. Then she saw Kate's peehole twitch and release her pee stream which blasted onto Elaine's face. Elaine opened her mouth and tasted Kate's paler and less pungent urine.

Kate's stream gradually dribbled off and Elaine let herself swallow what she had held in her mouth. She found herself perplexed that she was aroused by just looking at her boss's cute little vulva while Elaine received her pee in her mouth. She lifted herself far enough to lick Kate's labia and urethral opening dry. She tasted and smelled Kate's own pee smell and vaginal odor. This excited her even more. She needed sexual relief.

"I'm sorry if this is out of order, but could you help me cum?" Elaine asked softly. "Doing this for you gets me very aroused and I'm being presumptuous I know, because this is supposed to be a punishment."

Kate smiled and suggested that the naked Elaine sit and spread her legs on the edge of the tub. When she had complied, Kate got down on her knees, having pulled up her panties and let her skirt down. Then she pushed her face into Elaine's open crotch and began licking her hairy split. She liked the taste of the older woman's pussy and the slight flavor of her urine.

Elaine began moving her bottom around in rhythm with Kate's ministrations. Soon, she felt herself go over the edge (figuratively) and somehow held on to her position on the edge of the tub while she orgasmed.

"Thanks, boss," she grinned at Kate. "I know I didn't deserve that."

"That's ok," Kate smiled. "I feel I owed you after my messy poo."

She felt something moving inside and realized that her period had arrived.

"Maybe you'd like to reciprocate now that I'm flowing," she mentioned offhandedly to Elaine, who looked on with surprise as Kate flipped her skirt up out of the way and pulled down her coral-colored period panties. Her shaved pudendum showed small traces of her menses on them. Kate spread her legs lewdly as Elaine bent down to kneel between them.

Soon, Kate felt Elaine's tongue laving her split and Elaine was tasting Kate's flow and inhaling the pungent flavor and odor of her menses.

"I know you are trying out the period panties," she observed, "but would you like me to slip a tampon in just for a little more security?"

Kate nodded affirmatively as she realized Elaine was looking out for her benefit. It wouldn't be good for Kate to display a red patch on the bottom of her uniform skirt in front of even her secretary and Elaine, much less the cadre of the unit or retrainees.

Elaine took a quick look in her bathroom cabinet and saw a few boxes of O.B. Pro Comforts. She knew that someone had rated those the best hand-inserted tampons. She took one and opened the plastic covering and suggested that Kate lie back and keep her legs well apart.

Then Elaine moved down between Kate's legs and placed the business end of the O.B. at Kate's vaginal opening and expertly slid it inside with her fingers, feeling when it was lodged at just the right spot inside Kate's vadge. She took a small cloth and wiped around Kate's pussy until it was totally clean of any menstrual blood.

Both women were now fatigued and Elaine suggested lightly that Kate stay with her.

"Tomorrow morning, my punishment will be over, I hope," she said, "so let's just enjoy the rest of today in my bed. I promise to be amenable to anything."

"Wow," Kim exulted, "that's quite exciting for me!"

"Everything that happens here, Kate, is between us and only us," Elaine said by way of refining her invitation.

"That's exactly the way I like it," Kate responded happily.

"Have you ever felt that being married now, and to both a man and a woman, you should not be having sex with others?" Elaine asked.

"I'm here by myself," Kate replied. "They are together in the second city. So, they get to enjoy each other's company."

"I gather, though, that you are the linchpin of the marriage," Elaine went on. "They are each married to you, and not to each other. Right?"

"Yes, technically, that's correct, Elaine," Kate responded a bit warily.

"Where is this heading, if I may ask?" Kate queried her.

"I just was wondering how they would feel if they knew you were having sex with others," Elaine answered calmly.

"I specifically agreed that they could get it on with each other," Kate then said.

"Do you know if they even want to do that?" Elaine suggested. "They both are in love with you, not each other."

"That's true," Kate replied. "I haven't given it much thought because this is how I've lived my life until now."

"They may not agree," Elaine remonstrated. "Do you feel obliged to talk it out with them?"

"I think you may be right," Kate answered slowly, "but I'm not sure it's in my interest to raise the subject." Kate did not care to mention to Elaine that Glenda had already called to report that she and Harry had gotten it on; Kate realized that that did not disturb her.

"Well, I certainly can't make you do that," Elaine said, "and I'm not crazy enough to try."

"I do appreciate your bringing this up with me, though," Kate conceded. But turning her face to look directly at Elaine, she went on, "Since you're still serving me today, I do think that even though I may consider what you've brought up, you do deserve disciplining for doing it while in punishment status."

"I agree that that's true," Elaine replied. "You know how I'm always willing to submit to being disciplined by you."

"Thank you, Elaine," Kate said with a broad smile. "I've decided that you need a caning. Now."

"This will be somewhat old-fashioned and perhaps more taxing for you, sweetie," Kate announced, "but I'd like your skirt and panties off entirely and then for you to bend over and grasp your ankles."

Elaine winced at the prospect of being caned in a very traditional but very hard to maintain position. But she did not intend to argue with Kate's decision. She unzipped her skirt and lowered her white cotton undies and took them off.

She then assumed the position, as it is said. Kate enjoyed the view of Elaine's bare bottom with her legs spread and her hands grasping her ankles. Elaine's pussy was totally visible from the rear and Kate got off on this view of her hairy split. She remembered when a school friend, who had been punished as Kate had in this position, remarked that when a girl was put in this stance, she had the look of a cheeseburger between her legs. Kate remembered seeing the view compared to a taco.

Kate reached in her handbag for her thin cane she always carried there. It was pliable so it could be bent to fit inside the bag. She swished it in the air a few times. Then she lay it on Elaine's stretched bottom, drew it back, and fired two quick strokes.

Elaine almost lost position but wildly desired to rub her now inflamed bottom. She managed to resist that impulse and Kate delivered two more strokes to her lower bottom. This time Elaine cried out, pleading for mercy.

"We shall continue until your award is satisfied," Kate said by way of response.

She drew the cane back and applied two crisp diagonal strokes across the others now reflected in red stripes on Elaine's white bottom. Elaine screeched at the sheer pain that these cross strokes caused.

Kate now announced that the punishment was completed, as was Elaine's day serving Kate in the bathroom.

"You have been very brave, Elaine, today, in taking what I gave you," Kate confided.

Elaine thought for a moment before responding, "Darling Kate, I love working with and for you, and this service today was at times difficult but never unrewarding for me. I so respect you and must admit that I feel energized sexually by submitting to a young, attractive, strict woman like you."

Kate smiled and thanked her deputy. Then she suggested that they slip all of their clothes off, complete their ablutions, and meet under the covers. In the bathroom together, Kate did apply soothing cream to Elaine's raw bottom.

Elaine then lay in the tub on her back for the last time, and said she was happy to have Kate squat over her and pee before going to bed. After Kate finished, Elaine lifted her head, wiped herself, and licked Kate's wet pussy dry. Elaine herself then peed into the toilet in front of Kate, who focused sharply on the stream emanating from between Elaine's legs and through her significant pubic growth.

Kate didn't have romantic feelings about Elaine as she did about her husband and wife, but she wanted to show Elaine that she did care about her and truly appreciated her work and loyalty as Kate's deputy. She walked over in front of Elaine on the toilet seat, bent down and got on her knees, then leaned her head in between Elaine's spread legs and gave her a deep, soulful kiss on her nether lips and tongued into her vagina.

This was also meant to signify to her deputy that she and Kate were trusted colleagues. Elaine realized that she did deserve being punished, mostly for not informing Kate about what Nicole and Cynthia had done with Sefton. She felt very warm and happy when Kate kissed her on her vulval lips.

Then they were off to bed and Elaine laid down a protective covering of towels on the bottom sheet. Soon, their nightclothes had been taken off, they cuddled in each other's arms. Elaine approached Kate's pussy. After kissing her there, she gently extracted the tampon she had previously inserted into Kate's vadge. Then she got down between her legs and licked her flowing quim.

Kate was a fast starter in terms of her flow: her first day would usually be her heaviest. Elaine found she was infatuated with the lovely odors of Kate's pussy and even found the slightly metallic taste of her menses satisfying. She stimulated Kate with a rabbit vibrator turned up to higher than medium speed. Kate began to thrash as the vibrator turned her on after Elaine's oral attentions.

She came quickly. Elaine handed her a favorite dildo, which Kate first used to tease Elaine and then slowly pushed into Elaine's already quite wet pussy. This was enough to awaken Elaine sexually and she bucked and writhed in rhythm until she went into a series of orgasms. After both women cuddled and lay next to each other, Elaine got up and retrieved another O.B. from the bathroom.

She carefully positioned it and then used her index finger to slip it into Kate's flowing quim, feeling the right place as Kate told her where to stop pushing it in.

Sleep followed quickly for both. They slept solidly, with no need to get up to pee.

12