Kate Returns Home Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood, saluted, exercised a reverse step, and calmly walked out. I thanked the secretary, if that's who she was, as I left the office.

I made sure I got with the program and didn't incur any more sanctions. Oh, the mess sergeant told me I wasn't alert enough on KP--who is? She was a good sort and told me not to slack off, she'd let it ride this time, but she showed me her wooden spoon.

On the next-to-last day of my referral term, SGT Nicole called me into her room late in the afternoon before supper. By now, I had kept my nose clean and incurred no more punishments, so I was allowed to wear regular shorts over my panties.

"You've done quite nicely," SGT Nicole told me with a smile. She closed the door to her room and locked it. There was no one else in the barracks. Most everyone was out at an optional class on cooking for your spouse. I could cook pretty well, so I didn't have to attend.

"I like you, Harry, even if your wife is full of herself," SGT Nicole said baldly. I knew not to question anything, even nasty cracks about Kate. "Take off your clothes," she ordered.

"I'm of a view," she said, "that you need a good whipping before you leave here."

"If you say so, Sergeant," I responded.

She grinned. "Got you going, didn't I?" she laughed.

She then took off her uniform jacket and unzipped and removed her skirt. She was now clad in a regulation CS white bra and very sexy pale blue hicut panties that were definitely not regulation wear.

She took off the bra and the panties and had me lie on the bed, on my back. Then she climbed onto the bed and sat on her haunches over me, my facing staring into her gorgeous cunt, under her tasteful red landing strip.

"You know what to do," she said, and I leaned up and began kissing her labia and licking her pussy. It tasted great, as good as she looked. I could tell she was fired up, so I licked her intensively until I knew she was ready to cum. Then she did cum and sprayed me with her juices right on my face.

This all amazed me, but I had learned not to be surprised by anything she did. She then looked down, saw that I had a major erection, and moved down, lifted herself up--she was a small frame--and gradually let herself down so that her lovely cunt slipped right over my cock. She moved up and down and I moved in response. It was a terrific fuck, and I didn't know what was going to happen, nor did I care.

Soon she came again, and I also came inside her, and when I shrank, she got up, wiped between her legs, and put her clothes back on. She motioned to me to get dressed which was easier, because all I had to put on were the panties, the tee shirt, the shorts, and my socks and shoes.

I thought about how weird this whole experience had been. I also started thinking about how I would tell Kate about this: heck, darling, I'm sorry but I fucked this noncom whom you don't like, and it was absolutely heavenly. Holy crap--I'm going to be in big trouble!

* * * *

[Meanwhile, let's go back to what happened before Harry's arrival at Hergolia.]

Nestled in her comfortable bed in the apartment with her husband and wife--each had his or her own room--Kate felt relaxed and happy. She also felt quite sore as she had been spanked and caned, but also had her pussy and anus licked and had enjoyed a marvelous fuck, receiving a series of powerful orgasms from her connections.

She was exhausted from her travelling to the city, her stop at Eleanor's sister's apartment, and then her disciplining and lovemaking with her husband and wife. Kate fell into an unusually deep sleep and was out to the world. Meanwhile, Harry and Glenda had been fired up by their quality time with their common spouse, Kate.

Glenda smiled at Harry and said with a grin, "I don't know about you but that whole time has got me going bigtime. Why don't you come into my room for a bit?"

Harry was not in love with Glenda, but in Kate's absence, he had found her a warm and satisfying sex partner. Moreover, he thought that having it off with her on a regular basis, as Kate had said was fine with her, would keep him happy and ensure that Glenda did not get any ideas about overseeing him. This was something he always kept in mind as a second-class citizen of the Women's Republic.

When he entered her room, Glenda had already shed her clothing and was smiling at him from under the covers. Harry had hi happy look on as he shed his shorts, shirt, underpants, socks, ad shoes. Then he slipped under the covers and held Glenda in his arms as they kissed. He was surprised that she was so fired up, but he remembered that women took longer to arouse but stayed hot longer.

It wasn't long before they were entwined: Harry had plunged his cock deep into Glenda's warm cunt. He liked it that she was tight, not as tight, and not as exciting as when he fucked Kate, but nice all the same. They were screwing happily, and Glenda cried out in joy as Harry thrust in and out of her.

This awakened Kate, asleep in the next room. She got out of bed, still nude, and walked into Glenda's room, only to see them fucking their brains out.

"I was happy for you two to get it on when I wasn't here," she said coolly as they were taken by surprise at her quiet entry into the room. "But" she continued, "I'm somewhat disappointed that you are having a go at it without me when I'm here."

From the resolute look on Kate's face, Harry knew they were in trouble. He wasn't sure Glenda had the same perception but decided to apologize very calmly.

"Darling," he said, "we had been having such a good time we just went on from where we had been with you after you had urged me to satisfy Glenda."

"You both know what I mean," Kate replied, almost as if she had not heard him. "I'm wondering what kind of marriage is if you two are so intent on having it off with each other that you don't even consider that I'm here on a visit which unfortunately cannot be as frequent as I'd like."

Glenda was lying in the bed and starting to feel frightened. She was not used to dealing with a Kate who was clearly upset.

"Kate, we really didn't intend to hurt you or leave you out," she said. "We both love you."

Kate stared directly at Harry and Glenda.

"Yes, I'm upset with both of you," she then intoned. "And I'm afraid that the usual disciplinary measures are not sufficient in this instance. I'm not even certain if the marriage should continue, since we are at an early stage and if it's not to work, now may be the time to deal with that."

"I think I can speak for Glenda in saying that we are truly sorry for hurting you and will not let that happen again," Harry now responded.

"I'm going to go out for a while and give this some thought," Kate now announced. "When I return, we can discuss this further or some action will be taken." With that, she left the room, quickly dressed, and completed some ablutions in her bathroom, and left the house.

Harry and Glenda were left hanging and didn't feel like consoling one another, just because they didn't want to be caught again should Kate return suddenly or without giving them any advance word.

For her part, Kate got into her little sports car and drove to Eleanor's sister's place. She parked and rang the bell. Meredith came to the door.

"Kate!" she exclaimed. "What a nice surprise! Eleanor was just filling me in on how much she likes you. Please come in."

She ushered Kate into the main room of the spacious apartment. Eleanor was sitting in a large armchair, having flipped her shoes off and had stripped down to a tee and panties. Meredith was wearing a nice pullover and shorts, with sandals.

Kate was clad in a sporty top and coral shorts, with moccasins.

"Eleanor, and you too, Meredith, I need your advice," she began. "I think I told you that I gave my husband and wife my OK for them to have it off with each other in my absence. Well, we did have a lovely time together in my bed and then I took a nap as the day and the trip had begun to catch up with me.

"I heard some noises coming from Glenda's room so I walked in there and found them fucking with abandon," Kate continued. "I found myself feeling so sad and left out because they had gone and done that while I was there as if I weren't."

"Then I told them that I was leaving to give this some thought," Kate told them.

"I only said that it might be the time to reconsider our marriages or my marriages, I should say."

"Wow!" Eleanor responded. "That was a major event for you to have to deal with right now. I should call it a challenge. What are your thoughts?"

"I'm not inclined to immediately file for divorce," Kate answered. "I probably can get over this. But I'm inclined to take some steps regarding them. Don't tell me right off that I'm going too far but I intend to send Harry to a retraining camp. I can send Glenda to the local reeducation center for a prescribed treatment that can last a week or so."

"Yes," Eleanor answered. "But I can see why you are so put out that they apparently didn't even think about your presence in the house."

"Yes," Kate said. "What hurt was that they never even thought about me. Do they really have the feelings they profess for me?"

"Would your sending them off be for reeducation or punishment?" Eleanor then asked.

"Probably some of both, or all of both," Kate responded. "It doesn't make me feel better, but it might make them give some major thought to our relationships."

"It may be hard for them to do that if they are essentially being punished," Eleanor then suggested.

"I know this is mainly punishment but if we believe that there is any purpose to retraining and reeducation, it should be a viable option in these kinds of situations," Kate declared.

They both looked at Meredith.

"I feel for you, Kate," Meredith said with some feeling in her voice. "I guess I know what it is to be disrespected. It hurts. But you have to decide whether you still love either or both even taking what happened today into consideration."

"Kate," Eleanor now said, "we will love you no matter what you decide or what you do. You are one of my favorite people. I do love my wife, but I will admit that my feelings of deep friendship with you are incredibly strong."

"That is so nice and so lovely of you to say, Ellie," Kate said with a deep smile. She walked over to Eleanor and gave her a deep kiss on her lips.

"Was this a reaction or response to their telling you that they weren't happy with your getting it on with anyone else, and that you didn't give them a definitive answer as to whether you will continue to do that?' Eleanor now suggested.

"That may be true," Kate admitted, "but they didn't raise that."

"I'm going to consider that," Kate said, "and I'll let you know what I decide."

"Please stay a minute more and have a drink with us," Eleanor and Meredith both insisted.

"I'd love to," Kate said with a grin, "but I want to make my decision and go back there. I don't want to run away but I'm damned close to wanting to do just that."

"Take as long as you need and keep talking to us if it helps," Eleanor replied.

"I'm tending toward doing what I said before," Kate now said. "Sending the two of them to be retrained. I think they could benefit from it, and no one ever asks for it themselves."

"If that's how you feel, and you think you've given it enough thought," Eleanor said, "then go ahead. But I'm assuming you've decided that actions speak louder than words."

"That's it, exactly," Kate said with a flourish. "You've put your finger on it."

She rose and thanked them for putting up with her. She said she hoped to get back to see them but would call before she came to make sure it was all right.

"You are always welcome," Eleanor smiled. "And if we're engaged in anything--well, you know," she now grinned, "you're always welcome to join us."

Kate chuckled and thanked them for making her feel better. "I might just take you up on that," she said with a wide smile. Then she walked out of the apartment and started driving back to her house.

When she arrived, Harry and Glenda were fully dressed and wanted to do whatever they could, they said, to make up for what had happened.

"This may surprise you, but I'm afraid actions speak louder than words," she began. "I've concluded for myself as the 'responsible woman' in this household, that you both need to be sent for reeducation. What happened reflects to me this need for you to develop some greater capabilities." Looking at Harry, she said, "I'm sending you for two weeks at a camp. Glenda," she went on, now gazing at her wife, "I'm sending you to the local reeducation center for 10 days.

"Kate, we're sorry for what happened," Glenda said, "but I wish you'd give this some more thought. This may lead to something none of us want--the end of our relationships."

"If you resist my sending you for reeducation, that may indeed happen," Kate said. "But I think if you accept it in the spirit in which it is intended, it will lead to all three of us having better relationships with each other."

Harry realized that Kate had made up her mind and that it would be a waste of time and probably detrimental to their relationship for him to persist.

"Kate, I'm willing to accept this, although it seems more punitive than might be desirable," Harry replied, "but I love you and I'll do what you want and have decided is best. I'm not sure whether the punishment, and it is indeed punishment, fits the crime."

Glenda looked perplexed. "I will, too," she said. "I too hope it's not mostly punitive. I'll just respectfully ask that you say something about that in your referral, and for Harry, too."

"I will," Kate answered. "And I do love you both. If I didn't, I wouldn't care about what happens and I care deeply."

Kate sat down and filled out the referral forms and then drove Harry and Glenda to the reeducation center. She brought them in and since she had been there previously, and because of her position, she was immediately recognized.

The desk sergeant had Harry and Glenda sit down in the waiting area while she had a corporal escort Kate to see the commander, CPT Susan.

"As delighted as I am to see you," the commander told Kate when she arrived at the spacious office CPT Susan occupied, "I suspect you are not here on a purely social or even Service business visit. Please fill me in on whatever it is."

"As wonderful as it always is to see you," Kate responded, all smiles, "I've brought my new married partners here. They behaved inconsiderately to me, sufficiently so that I'm referring them here, Glenda for 10 days here, and Harry to a camp for two weeks, which I know you can take care of arranging. I won't go into the particulars, but you can rest assured that I wouldn't be here were it not something that convinced me that they need reeducation. This has been difficult for me to act because I've only been married to them for a relatively short time. What I'd like to have passed on is that I don't want the punishment part emphasized, more the reeducation.""

"I'm very sorry that you've had to go through this, Kate, if I may call you that," CPT Susan responded. "You can be assured that we will try to meet what you have set out as goals for us. She will be here, and I will personally look in on the training. He will be sent to a camp and all I can do is pass your guidance on to the camp commandant."

"Do you know to which camp men are being sent now?" Kate asked.

"It does change every month based on capacity," CPT Susan said. "I'm sorry to let you know that this month they get sent to Hergolia."

Kate's jaw dropped. "Oh my god, that is awful," she said. "But on the other hand, I do know the commandant there so perhaps I can pass a word on to her."

"And the former commandant is your deputy, my old friend, CPT Elaine," CPT Susan observed.

"Yes, thank you for reminding me," Kate replied. "Elaine is a dear and I shall seek her counsel, which always has proven wise."

"That's a strange place," CPT Susan observed. "So, you know CPT Helene? I don't know much about her."

"She was a classmate of mine at OCS," Kate said. "She's good people."

Kate thought to herself that she had gone out of her way to help Helene when Helene was in trouble.

She thanked CPT Susan who was about to salute her as a superior officer.

"No," Kate said, "you needn't salute me as I'm not here on official business. Moreover, you're a friend."

"Thank you so much, Major," CPT Susan responded cheerily. She knew that maintaining her friendship with Kate was good for her future in the Service and she actually liked Kate, too.

Kate was escorted back to the waiting area. There, the desk sergeant said she had had Harry and Glenda fill out forms. She had Kate's referral forms too. Then Kate told them that she would now be leaving but they were in good hands.

The sergeant walked over as Kate was leaving and quietly assured her that she would personally keep an eye out for Glenda.

"Why thank you," Kate told her, as she said good-bye to her husband and wife. They told her that they loved her and then the desk sergeant took them behind the door leading to the intake area.

Once they got there, Harry was taken down one corridor and Glenda the other before they had a chance to wish each other good luck.

Glenda was escorted by CPL Andie and then taken to the counter where MSG Frances looked her over and issue corrections uniform clothing to her. The shorts were more like petti-pants or bloomers and the top was also loose-fitting. Both were colored a pale shade of green. There was also a short plaid skirt which was not long enough to cover her panties much less the petti-pants, as well as a few pairs of white cotton panties and several plain white bras in her size; service hose and both slippers and plain oxford shoes were in a bag.

CPL Andie then took her to a changing room for her to put the uniform clothing on. She told Glenda that her own clothes would be collected and checked, then released to her when she left the center. Glenda felt a bit bereft after she had put on the new uniform and lost her own clothes for a time.

Once she had changed, CPL Andie took her to the training room, one of several, where SSG Brenda introduced herself. Both noncoms knew that Glenda was married to Kate and that Kate had sent her to the center. They liked Kate a lot, so they wanted to retrain Glenda so Kate would be happy with their efforts.

"We know your wife," SSG Brenda said, "and we want to help you retrain so you get on with her. I looked at the referral and it says that you were inconsiderate to her. Would you mind elaborating on that for me? There's nothing you will say that will shock me."

Glenda was worried about saying the wrong thing. "Kate sent me here because although she had said that her husband and I, her wife, could have sex when she wasn't in town here with us, we went at it while she was asleep during her visit here," she said. "I realized too late that that was a stupid thing to do and that it hurt her. So, I'm not angry about this happening here, at least not at her, more at me."

"Yes," SSG Brenda told her, "it did show a lack of respect for her. We do begin by imposing some discipline to focus your attention. Take off the shorts now."

Glenda unbuttoned the shorts and took them off. She was now clad only in her top, bra, and white cotton panties, along with socks and shoes. SSG Brenda motioned to her to lie across Brenda's lap as she sat down on a firm wooden chair. When Glenda had positioned herself, Brenda began spanking her, on alternate cheeks, increasing the tempo of the spanks as well as their power as she spanked.

When Glenda's bottom had become red, SSG Brenda stopped spanking and told her to stand up. She then had her bend over a padded bar and stood behind Glenda. Then she pulled down Glenda's panties to her knees and told her to keep her knees apart, so the panties stayed at her knees.