Kate Returns Home Ch. 12

Story Info
Nicole wins award, is disciplined at her request by Kate.
6.9k words
4.47
6k
3

Part 12 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions and severe discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will be much more comprehensible if you read the previous chapters first. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic setting and her characters.]

Kate was driving back to the capital and feeling very free. She had spent a good weekend with her husband and wife. It seemed now that she had made the right decision. The Women's Republic allowed a woman to have a husband and a wife. Kate had acted rather quickly, marrying Harry and Glenda a few months after meeting them.

Her friends thought that the ambitious 25-year-old who had already become a Major in the respected Corrections Service--the closest institution in the Republic to a military organization--and was now Commandant of its Disciplinary & Retraining Unit. This was where misbehaving officers--both commissioned and noncoms--were sent by their commanding officers for retraining.

It was the last stop before being thrown out of the Service. Most who were sent there succeeded. Kate was returning just before the current retrainee class was to graduate. It would be a simple ceremony. Not many outsiders--those not in the Service--attended. This likely was because it still was not an honor to be sent for retraining. However, those who emerged successfully were respected and would advance in the Service.

It was a new beginning for them. Kate liked that part of it. She was helping people. She suspected, however, that she also liked the disciplinary part of her job. Not that she spanked, caned, or physically disciplined class members. She had cadre whose job it was to take care of all that. But she had the major voice in setting policy and practice.

She was thinking about all this on her trip back. She was alone in the car. On the trip down to the second city--a three-hour journey--she had her friend Eleanor with her and that did make the trip go faster as they chatted away. This time, she was conscious of being alone. But she dealt with that all the time.

She did have friends within and outside the Service. A few from home stayed in touch. So did her family, who also were in the second city. In fact, she was in charge of the family household, the "responsible woman" who had the authority to approve all the major acts family members wanted to take. She had delegated most of that authority to her stepmother Jan, who served as deputy. In fact, Kate had just spent a weekend in the second city with her husband and wife, and never went to her family's home.

Another friend she was close with was her own deputy, CPT Elaine, who was her senior in years, having served as Commandant of the toughest reeducation camp for men in the Republic: Hergolia. Elaine was more than ten years older and had many years of experience in the Service. Kate felt she was a fine source of experienced advice, and she appreciated Elaine's knowledge and sage counsel.

Her reveries on her life were interrupted by her realization that she now badly needed to use the toilet. There was a service area coming up on the highway. After the next five miles she had to drive to get to the area, she almost leaped out of her car and did stop to lock it. Then she walked quickly to the large central structure. She got to the women's room only to find it was closed for repairs as was the men's room.

"Oh, no!" she cried to herself and walked slowly back to the car. She got in, drove to a corner of the lot, and pulled an incontinence pad out of her handbag. It still seemed strange to carry one, but she had been advised to do that in her officer training program in the Service. The instructor had told them that you never knew when you might be stuck out in the cold without the proverbial pot to piss in.

She couldn't bring herself to go behind the car, flip her skirt up, lower her panties, and pee on the pavement. It was terribly bad form and in fact, if she were caught doing it, it could have major implications for her. No, she decided, she managed to lift herself off the seat behind the wheel enough to slip her panties down and off. Then she was able to step into the incontinence pad and pull it up to her waist under her skirt. Then she started up and took off again.

It was likely, she figured, that she would have to use the incontinence pad. The good thing was that she knew from experience that the pad would probably hold all her pee; but she would feel it even though the pad would absorb almost all of it. Very little liquid would be sloshing around inside it.

It was hard for her to concentrate on the road. She didn't want an accident to happen. As the pressure grew from her bladder, she started to try to let a little out into her pad to relieve the pressure. She somehow managed to release her sphincter and she felt a stream flow out of her into the pad. Having started, she didn't want to exercise the supreme effort to close her sphincter and stop peeing.

Before long, she felt the heaviness of the pad especially since it had ultimately absorbed all her pee. It was uncomfortable and she could smell the inescapable odor of stale pee. Finally, she reached the city--the capital--and she managed somehow to use her card to open the garage of her building--the Bachelor Officers' Quarters. She quickly parked the car, grabbed her one valise, and headed for her elevator, one that would take her right to her floor.

She was hoping she didn't meet anyone. Luck had it that she got to her floor and was able to get to her suite without encountering anyone else. She opened the suite front door with her key and inside, she closed and double-locked the door. Now she repaired to her bathroom and started to check the damage.

It was truly minimal. She had pissed her pants--the idea of it made her feel like a naughty girl--yet she was dealing with it like an efficient grown-up. Her cadre would be amazed that the sharp, always well put together Major had slipped into her suite with a piss-filled pad and no panties on under her skirt. She took off the pad and just dropped it into the tub. She would later wrap the pad in a plastic bag and thrown out.

She then took off the rest of her clothes and moved smoothly into the shower. The feel of the water cleaning her off, especially her loins that had been covered with pee, was wonderful. Kate thought a bit and concluded that it had been many years since she had pissed her pants. She hoped that quite a few more would pass without any repetition.

As she was in the shower, however, she felt another imminent need. There was pressure in her rear, and she knew she had to defecate. She was dry and nude, so she sat on the toilet and let her bowel movement slide right out. She thought of how happy she was that she hadn't had to do it in the pad in the car. That might have been too much for the pad to hold because it was a big log she excreted She carefully wiped herself and checked out the size of her turd in the toilet before flushing.

Dressing in some casual clothes as it was Sunday late afternoon, she sat in her front room and turned on the TV and picked up the novel she was reading. She now did feel like company. She dropped the book for a minute and picked up her cell phone.

She dialed COL Rachel and then WO3 Kathryn. She told them she'd just returned from the second city and invited both to stop down and have a drink with her if they were free. It turned out they both were, and both sounded pleased at Kate's calling them. They each said they'd be at her door in 15 minutes.

Kate had put on casual clothes when she dressed after her shower. She decided to stay dressed that way. She went to the fridge and found some cheese, canapés, and crudités she could quickly put on a tray and bring out into her front room. Then she filled up her ice bucket from the fridge and put some glasses, napkins, and small plates on the side table with the tray of hors d'oeuvres.

Soon enough, in about 20 minutes, Rachel knocked on the door and Kate greeted her with a hug and a kiss. They had not seen each other for a while, so Kate brought Rachel up to date on the latest happenings in her old unit that Kate now commanded. A little later, there was another knock and Kate welcomed Kathryn.

She and Rachel knew each other in the Service so they exchanged greetings.

"Nice of you to give us a call," Kathryn said pleasantly.

"I just got back from the second city," Kate responded, "and after that, I needed to relax with good friends, as I regard you both.

"Was it that stressful?" Rachel asked.

"In a word, yes," Kate answered. "I may have underestimated the challenge of maintaining a marriage to a husband and a wife when both are located there. But I don't want to burden you with all of that. Please help yourself to the edibles and I'll be happy to pour or mix some drinks.

Both women asked for white wine and Kate soon returned with a nice bottle of Chablis, the true dry, flinty original. She poured three half glasses and Kathryn proposed a toast.

"To Kate, our good friend, who needs a bit of support to round out her marvelous self," Kathryn said with a big smile.

Kate and Rachel then raised their glasses, clinked with each other and Kathryn, and then all took a sip of the wine. It met with more than approval from Rachel and Kathryn. They wondered aloud from whence Kate had acquired her seemingly top-notch wine savvy.

"I'd love to say my misspent youth," she chuckled, "but then I'd have poured you Boone Farm. No, this is something I've always enjoyed so I've taken some time to check stuff out--don't worry, I haven't become a wino."

Rachel said she'd really like to hear about what challenges Kate had been facing. Kathryn assured her that nothing she said would be repeated, understanding Kate's reluctance to open. Rachel seconded that pledge and Kate responded to them both by saying that she really didn't want to elicit that kind of formality. "I do trust you both entirely," she said. They both said they were pleased to assure Kate of their keeping confidences.

"I have a feeling, Rachel, that you have some familiarity with SGT Nicole of Hergolia Camp," Kate began.

"Oh yes," Rachel replied with a grin, "I know Nickie, not terribly well, but I've heard about her a lot, which is interesting, I suggest, because she's not that old nor has she been in the Service all that long."

"I feel like I've known her forever," Kate groaned, "but finally, I am hoping we have managed to be on good terms with each other." She then went through her history of dealing with Nicole, from Elaine's first sending her to the unit as a consultant, and then her rage when Kate did not extend an offer to her to join the unit cadre.

"She's not used to being rejected, ever," Rachel suggested.

Kate went into how Nicole had gotten herself put in the box as a disciplinary step, and then how Nicole on her next visit did a fine job readying a very notorious sex offender for supervised release. But she added that the problem arose when they learned she and a colleague had been having sex with the offender as a means of retraining him.

"I guess we shouldn't have been surprised that it was successful," Kate laughed. "But then she was sent back to Hergolia again, and for whatever reason, she decided to seduce none other than my husband Harry," she continued. "You may wonder why he was there, but I had to refer him and my wife Glenda for reeducation--he was sent to Hergolia, and she stayed in the center in the second city. I'll tell you later how that happened."

"My old classmate, CPT Helene, is now Commandant at Hergolia," Kate noted. "Both she and Nicole, who was his barracks sergeant, did tell him that his relationship with me would have no effect on his stay there. But soon thereafter, Nicole called him into her room and soon they were doing the nasty together. Helene found out about it and sent her to us for another bout at retraining.

"Now the best part, I suppose, is that when she arrived, Elaine and I had her into my office," Kate said. "She abjectly asked for my forgiveness; I was disposed to start out with a clean slate. I think that surprised her, but things went well and as we neared the end of her class's cycle, Elaine, and Wendy, you know, my Top Sergeant, proposed that Nicole get the top grad award at graduation."

"I'm not all that surprised," Rachel observed, "because she's very bright and capable when she puts her mind to it."

"That's it exactly, Rach," Kate responded. "She did put her mind to it this time. She did make one slip, however. She stayed out late in her friend Cynthia's room after hours when she was supposed to be in the retrainee dorm. My sergeants Denise and Linda found her, brought her back, and kept things quiet. But my latrine sergeant came to me, having discerned that Nicole had been out of the dorm late when she came in to use the facility with Denise and Linda."

"Elaine and Wendy were hoping I'd overlook it," Kate said, "and I did. Nicole was good enough to admit her mistake and offered to be discipline so yours truly got out my cane. And now she'll get the award tomorrow at the ceremony.'

"It's coming out well, I think," Kate sighed, "but a lot of stress, yes."

"I've had quite a time too, sweetie," Rachel now spoke up. "I visit many of our facilities to do spot checks on how things are working. Some of the Commandants get a bit tetchy when I ask them tough questions. Since Annette was good enough to promote me to full Colonel, I outrank most of them by a lot--they're mostly Captains."

"One woman, I won't identify her for both our sakes, but mainly hers," Rachel grinned, "was very frosty, as was her adjutant, until I took her aside and told her I was accustomed to receiving cooperation from commanders."

"She looked me in the eye and said she didn't much care for 'people from the capital' dropping down and expecting to be catered to. I quickly disabused her of her attitude. I told her that my responsibility was to report directly to the Chief of Staff. I said that I rarely encountered situations that were out of control, but that she was bruising for problems with her attitude."

"I think she suddenly realized that I was not to be trifled with," Rachel continued, "even though I had tried to keep things in a low key. She said she was sorry for the way she had spoken to me and hoped I would forgive her. I told her that I expected more from Commandants than others in the Service but if she now cooperated, I'd be pleased."

"I could tell that she was worried," Rachel observed now. "She may have started thinking that I had enough clout to get her disciplined, which I indeed do, and I did mention that a bad visit report was as deleterious to her prospects in the Service as being sentenced to some time in the box."

"From then on she was all smiles," Rachel laughed. "I actually gave her a decent report and she received word of it when she came to headquarters for her periodic review with COL Claudia."

"I had a review with her recently," Kate interjected now. "I'm pleased to say it went well and she was really nice, but she doesn't miss a trick."

"She's very sharp," Rachel noted, "so her giving you a good send-off was a nice accomplishment, kiddie."

Kate smiled and took Rachel in her arms for a hug and to thank her for her praise.

"You know I think the world of you, Kate," Rachel answered, "and so far, you've fulfilled all of my expectations."

"I don't want to make this a celebrate Kate show," Kathryn now grinned, "but Kate, you have a tough job, as Rachel knows best of all, and from my vantage point, I feel you've done wonderfully."

They all had had a couple of glasses by now and enjoyed some of the comestibles on the tray Kate had put out.

Kate stood and asked if they might enjoy joining her in her bedroom. They smiled and quickly stood, and each held one of her hands as they walked to her commodious bedroom with its large bed.

Kathryn and Rachel decided that they would enjoy undressing their hostess. Rachel helped her out of her blouse and unzipped her skirt, which Kate then slipped off.

"Nice lingerie," Kathryn commented, as she unhooked Kate's lacy white bra and released her 36C boobs. She gave Kate's nipples each a tweak and Kate reacted by feeling them harden on her. Rachel now helped slip Kate's pretty hicut panties down and off and admired her shaved quim.

For her part, Kate now assisted Rachel in unbuttoning and taking off her jacket and blouse, then followed by unzipping Rachel's pants--she was wearing a pantsuit--and lowering Rachel's stylish striped bikini panty. This disclosed Rachel's nice flaming red bush which always was a special turn-on for Kate.

Rachel and Kate then helped Kathryn out of her uniform, which she had been wearing when Kate called to invite her to join Rachel and Kate. Kathryn was wearing the white cotton undies and simple white bra that many officers in the Service preferred when in uniform. She did have a nice figure and both women undressing her gave her kisses in appropriate places.

Then Rachel suggested that Kate just lie back on her bed, rest on the pillows, and let Kathryn and her make her feel good. She started by enjoying a chance to suckle Kate's magnificent rack. Kate was surprised at Rachel's doing that, especially since it hardened her nipples and sent a direct message of excitement to her cunt.

Kathryn had positioned herself facing directly into that lovely quim. She licked Kate's labia and kissed her deeply there, all the while stimulating Kate's anal opening with her roving finger. All these activities increased Kate's own excitement and she felt herself moving right over the edge into orgasm, thrashing with glee as she did go into ecstatic jolts.

Rachel, who was generally regarded as quite dominant, surprised them by asking Kathryn to discipline her. Kathryn had not played that role often but the prospect of caning the powerful Rachel attracted her and she picked up Kate's cane and swished it through the air. She told Rachel she'd been very naughty playing with Kate's tits. Then she ordered her to stand up.

As Rachel stood straight up, Kathryn acted the part of inspector, feeling Rachel from her pleasant breasts right down to her bush. Kathryn pushed her finger into Rachel's quim and her anus, all of which had her on a high. Then Kathryn had her bend over the chair and hold her ankles while Kathryn caned her.

Kathryn delivered six powerful strokes and Rachel was over the top. "Oh Kate," she cried, "I think I'm feeling the way you did in your car but now I know I'm going to do a jobbie and it'll come right out on the floor or in your bed."

Kate stood and took her old boss by the hand and led her to the bathroom where she sat Rachel on the toilet facing the back, so that Kate and Kathryn would witness her excreting her bowel movement, which happened amazingly quickly. When she had finished, Kate came over and gently wiped her slightly messy bottom. She felt so good about Kate doing that that she up and kissed Kate sweetly.

Then it was Kate's and Rachel's turn to bring Kathryn off. Kathryn had a tight lean body but after her two friends had their fingers in her cunt and her ass, she began to vibrate from the arousal and went into a deep orgasm that impressed everyone.

The three finally lay next to each other on Kate's bed with Kate in the middle and held each other tight, kissing all around.

"I'm so happy you both decided to join me here tonight," Kate thanked them. "I hope you enjoyed it all as much as I did."

* * *

The next day, Kate was caught up in the final preparations for the class graduation that afternoon. She received late word that GEN Annette had decided to attend. Although this did make Kate nervous, she was quietly pleased that Annette would give the function a special éclat.

12