Kate Returns Home Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Eleanor went on to tell her how she herself was disciplined after Janet, and how that occurred. "I wasn't thrilled but I also realized that I bore a share of the responsibility for what Janet was disciplined for, so I had to step up."

Justine knew about Eleanor's own notorious experience of being severely punished by a court sentence some years ago. She decided that it was all right to tell Eleanor what had happened. Later she realized, given Eleanor's status in the company, that she had made the right call to tell her what had happened.

"OK," Justine said, trying to smile, "I'd better tell you what happened to me. One day when I was attending an executive staff meeting, I hadn't thought much about what I was wearing. Sometimes I like to wear short skirts and this time, I was oblivious to the fact that my panties were visible to everyone in the room when I sat down in one of those big chairs that will go back when you lean on them and move away from the table."

"As it happened," she continued, showing a bit of embarrassment, "it was the Chair, Toni, who took me aside and told me that she was sorry she had to tell me, but that the skirt I had on was unacceptable because everyone could see my panties.

"I cringed and told her I'd go change right then," Justine told her, "but she told me to stay where I was, pull my chair in, and finish the meeting. I was incredibly on tenterhooks after that and fortunately, was not asked to comment on the legal implications of what was being discussed. Toni did not say anything more and I walked out without anything further being said.

"So, I wasn't entirely shocked when I received a memo from Toni, marked 'Confidential' on the sealed envelope," Justice went on. "When I read it, I realized I was in for punishment. Toni had set up an appointment for me at the disciplinary office. It was for later that day. She wrote that I should appear for the appointment dressed exactly as I had been at the meeting.

"I was now scared stiff," the normally cool lawyer confessed. "When I went to that office, the head, Roberta, smiled and escorted me into a treatment room, as they called it. There were things like canes, straps, and floggers all over the place. I didn't really know much about that, as I'm not into it.

"She told me I had been referred for improper dress," Justine continued. "She made me lift my skirt and show my panties. She advised me not to wear that skirt to work again and to dress more modestly. I was so angry at myself because I usually wear classic women lawyer suits but had a light feeling that morning and put this skirt on that made me feel younger.

"Well, I really was made to feel younger when my skirt was raised and she was staring at my panties, which were blue polka dots on pink," she confided. "She had me stand and take off my skirt. Then she pulled down my panties to my knees and told me to keep my legs enough apart, so my panties didn't fall further.

"Next, I was bent over what I learned was a caning table," Justine said, "and she was standing behind me as I grasped the other side, my bottom exposed totally. She picked up what must have been a cane, lay it on my bottom, drew it back, and began hitting me sharply with it. She allowed time for each stroke to sink in and I was screaming right off. Their rooms are insulated for sound.

"I was even more frightened when I felt her slip some kind of lozenge into my bottom," she said in a low voice. "I wasn't used to anyone putting anything up my bottom, and I had never been spanked growing up, much less caned."

"She then told me to keep standing by the table and that she had to leave and would return shortly," Justine went on. "She didn't come back for a while, and I started feeling a real need to...do Number Two. I tried to ask her permission to use the restroom when she returned but she said I would have to wait because I was a naughty girl."

"This humiliated me," she confessed, "and I started to cry from shame. She said that I had been referred for a moderately major treatment but that I was lucky because I wouldn't have to return weekly. The very idea that I might have to do that made me shake with fear, but I soon had something else to worry about.

"I felt an impending need to get to the toilet and pleaded with her," Justine was almost crying. "But she said no, and suddenly, I did something I had never done in my life, Eleanor, I couldn't stop it from coming out and so I shit my panties. It felt awful and I was red in the face. She told me that I shouldn't be upset, that it happened there a lot. She calmly took me to the bathroom, gingerly removed the filled panties, and cleaned me off with a damp cloth.

"This in itself was humiliating, but I actually was feeling grateful for her taking the trouble to do all that for me," Justine concluded, "because I figured I'd have to clean myself up somehow. She then told me I was free to go, and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. When I got home--I wasn't going to show my face in the office after that--I got before the mirror and my bottom was spotless, but still quite red."

Eleanor conveyed her feelings that she personally felt the chair had been terribly harsh in whatever she had recommended for Justine's discipline. She even volunteered to speak to Janet about it.

Justine looked surprised. "You'd do that?" she asked incredulously. "After all, this was the chair of the company who sent me to be beaten."

Eleanor grinned. Then she quietly told Justine something she realized that many at the company, including high-level employees like Justine, didn't know.

"Janet runs the company," she said. "There is a chair and a president, but Janet runs the company."

"That sounds incredible," Justine replied. "I've never heard of a company where someone in Janet's position is the top person."

"Janet owns the company," Eleanor told her. "She doesn't like it known, but she does. She purposely gave herself the title of executive vice president. She set up the disciplinary office, and she won't like hearing how it has been employed."

"I hope I'm not getting you and me into trouble," Justine said quietly. "This is getting stranger and stranger."

"No," Eleanor responded, "once you understand how the place really works, it's rather straightforward."

Eleanor excused herself to check on the progress of dinner which Annette was attending to seeing prepared. She had taken to having a chef from the Service come to manage any significant dinner, paying him or her from her own account.

She summoned everyone to the table and soon, dinner was served. Eleanor proposed a toast to Justine and to Harry.

"We've not had you here before and we're delighted you're with us now," Eleanor said in a light vein, "even if you both are lawyers."

Everyone, including the two lawyers, chuckled. Then dinner was served, family style because both Eleanor and Annette wanted to maintain an informal air. Harry found himself speaking with Annette, who told him about her experiences from her long service with Corrections as their senior officer at the Supreme Court. Harry had not yet argued a case in that high court, so everything Annette related was adding to his knowledge.

Justine was now conversing with Kate, who seemed pleasant and bright. The general counsel did a double-take when Kate told her what her position in the Corrections Service was.

"So you're a disciplinarian?" Justine asked cautiously.

"Yes, I am," Kate said quite confidently.

Justine explained that she had just finished telling Eleanor about her own disciplinary experience in her company. Kate said she had just sent one of her staff to Goose Cookers to learn about their disciplinary operation.

"Well," Justine said calmly, "you might call me a less-than-satisfied customer."

Kate decided not to probe further, because she could find out about this from Eleanor later. She told Justine that it was important for someone in Kate's position to maintain her composure but also to make sure that there had not been any mistake in someone's being sent to her unit for disciplining.

"Do you personally discipline people?" Justine asked. She indicated that her own experience with the Corrections Service was very slight. "I consider that a good thing, too," she added with a smile.

"When I hardly knew Eleanor, or about her history," Kate said quietly to Justine, "I was asked to come here as part of a group to discipline Eleanor, which I did. In answer to what you asked, no, I don't do much disciplining myself--that's the job of the people who work for me. I'm very pleased that somehow Eleanor and I became friends despite my having performed what would seem a function hardly likely to strengthen any future friendship. But we did become friends and we do like each other a lot."

"I've learned a lot since I came to Goose Cookers," Justine told her. "I had to learn all about what the company produced, and I did learn quickly what an amazing creative force Eleanor had become. I didn't meet her because she was here in the capital, but once I did, I've been continually impressed."

After cordials and coffee, and more conversation, the party broke up and everyone said their good-byes. Eleanor told Harry how pleased she was to have met him in this setting as well as at her office. Justine thanked Eleanor for the invite and expressed her appreciation for Eleanor's filling her in about so many things she hadn't been aware of.

Both Harry and Justine made sure to thank Annette, who said that she hoped they had enjoyed themselves. When they assured her that they did, she laughed and said that she'd known many lawyers in her years at the Supreme Court. Then she said to Justine that she'd be happy to introduce her to the Service's general counsel. Justine thanked her and said she's look forward to that with pleasure, and then thanked her again.

Harry and Kate made sure to thank both Eleanor and Annette, and Eleanor told Kate she enjoyed working with Harry. She added that it was time for Kate to lunch with her soon. Kate smiled and said she'd enjoy that.

When they returned to Kate's suite, Harry took her in his arms and told her she had wonderful friends. Kate kissed him and said she had overdone it earlier when she had lashed out at Harry: "This was obviously not one of those parties where we undressed and played," she said.

"That's because I was there," Harry observed. "They may not like to do that with men present."

"You're probably right," Kate told him, feeling even more regretful for her petulance and for her having given him quite a going-over with her little rod. She cringed when she recalled how she had threatened him with worse.

"Darling," Kate now said plaintively, "I really treated you badly. I'm sorry, truly sorry." Then she kissed him deeply. "I'd like you to cane me," she went on, "although I know it's not your thing, but I need it to make me feel I've paid for being so naughty."

Harry wanted to tell her that he loved her no matter what she had done, and he said that, but he knew that when Kate asked to be disciplined, she meant it.

"OK," he responded, "then you'd better raise your skirt and pull down your panties, dear." Kate complied with his order and then handed him her thin cane.

This was a step up in seriousness from her rod, Harry thought. He took the cane, watched as Kate bent over her table, and found himself staring at her gorgeous bottom. She had spread her legs and he loved the view of her wonderful pussy that he saw under her anus as he stared at her.

Then he walked behind her, lay the cane on her bottom, drew it back, and fired a stinger at the middle of her bottom. Kate felt the sting but did not cry out. By the fourth stroke, she did, however. Harry figured this was standard for the course, which it was. He gave her two more strokes, trying not to cane over earlier strokes.

"You can get up now, darling Kate," he said. "It's over, you've had your sixer."

"Thank you, love," Kate said as she recovered from the caning. "Now that you've done that at my request, I have one more. Would you undress me and fuck me right on that bed now?"

Harry grinned, took her in his arms and kissed, pressing his chest into her marvelous tits. First, he lay the towels on the sheets. Then he helped her out of her casual outfit and stripped off his shirt and slacks. Soon they were bare and under the covers, and he helped her take her soiled tampon out and flip it on the floor for him to dispose of later for her.

He knew she wanted to be licked first, so he proceeded to get between her legs and lick her flowing cunt. Her flow was more pungent now, but he still liked doing this and tasting her menstrual essence. She whispered to him that she was ready, and he lined his cock up at her entrance and slowly poked into her introitus. He moved his cock in just a little and then pulled it back, increasing his penetration with each thrust. When he was all the way in, he held her tight, and they were now fully engaged. He had never enjoyed being inside a woman more. For her part, she cherished his considerate lovemaking and his gentleness. When she wanted him to fuck her hard, he was great then, too, she thought.

* * *

When Nicole returned to the capital, she reported immediately to 1SG Wendy, who asked her to debrief her about what she learned on the trip. Wendy then telephoned Kate's office and asked if she could bring SFC Nicole over to brief the commandant on her trip to Goose Cookers. Grace checked with Kate and then told Wendy to bring Nicole to Kate's office.

Kate had been meeting with WO3 Kathryn, who had made the technical arrangements for Nicole's trip. Kate asked Kathryn to stay if she was able to and wanted to hear Nicole's briefing. Kathryn thanked Kate and said she would be happy to stay.

Wendy then brought Nicole in, and both Kate and Kathryn stood, and Wendy and Nicole saluted Kate. Kate then asked them to sit down, and she just mentioned that WO3 Kathryn would be staying for the briefing. Then she looked at Nicole and asked her to summarize her findings.

Nicole began by stating that everyone at Goose Cookers had been helpful and cooperative. She said that their facility for disciplining was highly professional in its setup and operation. Kate asked if she had observed any actual disciplining. Nicole said she hadn't, out of their concern for privacy, but she felt like she had a fairly good idea from what the head of the office, Roberta, described to her, and her interview with one of the disciplinarians, Nina, who went through what a typical session involved.

She said that when she spoke to Janet, it appeared that top management was dissatisfied with employee behavior. This led to Janet's setting up this office and empowering supervisors to send employees to be disciplined. It seemed that the office itself would decide whether an employee would be given a one-time session or a weekly series, which might last for a month or longer. In egregious cases, Nicole said, the employee might be required to appear at the office daily for disciplining at the office's discretion.

"They've been operating for about six months," Nicole reported, "and they have disciplined about 50 employees out of a total employment population of about 750."

"What do they actually do in the sessions?" Kate asked.

"It's up to the office head and the individual disciplinarian, based on the referral memo, the head's assessment of attitude, and the disciplinarian's view as the session proceeds," Nicole said. "It seemed that they would start out by lifting skirts and lowering panties, then delivering a short spanking, caning, or using a graphite rod. The usual six strokes. Then they may take the employee over the lap for a hairbrushing. The disciplinarians have discretion to use add-ons: these are designed to embarrass and humiliate and tend to be used when they discern a bad attitude of outright resistance. In addition, those disciplined may be made to wear embarrassing clothing such as short skirts, tight panties, and training bras.

"Thus, the disciplinarian may use restraint, anal insertions of figs or suppositories, nettles applied directly or in panties pulled up, other irritants, or what are referred to by many as Mistress's strokes," Nicole continued. "I was told by Janet that she felt she merited disciplining and submitted to being caned, placement of nettles in her panties, and an anal insertion of a suppository. It should be noted that Janet was subjected to significant humiliation during her disciplining, in that insertion of the anal suppository resulted in her loss of urinary and anal control during the session. Her comment after relating this to me and in response to my question was that she felt that word getting around of her disciplining would improve morale."

"I understand," Nicole went on, "that the employee for whom Janet had requested a sterner session was first told to remove her bra, which was not a regular feature of the sessions, and then placed in a halter that pressed her breasts, as well as a saddle strap around her waist and through her vulva and anus to the back of the waist strap, pulled up tight. She then was given a 12-stroke caning.

Summing up, Nicole observed that the one-time or weekly sessions were quite different from their unit's approximate two-week program, "We also employ the forced wearing of the locked panties, including those with vaginal and anal inserts," she noted. "We do empower cadre to administer disciplinary canings and other similar punishments on the spot in the event of misbehavior that merits immediate correction. For those who misbehave during retraining, we do have similar add-on punishments such as nettles. They do not have a toilet box, just as we have not commonly used the saddle strap," she added.

As Nicole appeared to have completed her presentation, Kate thanked her for a very comprehensive report. "We're quite pleased with your observations, Nicole," she said with a smile.

"I'm not sure there are many techniques they use which we should immediately adopt," Nicole concluded, "but we ought to maintain contact with them to learn from each other."

Kate said she appreciated the good effort Nicole had put into her trip and the briefing. With that, she told Wendy that they could return to their posts. Wendy and Nicole stood, saluted Kate, and departed.

After they left, Kathryn said to Kate that she was amazed at Janet's submitting to the severe punishment she received.

"Janet is very respected for her sagacity, as you know," Kate responded. "She was right that her submitting vastly increased the respect in which she was held at her company and did not diminish the deference she would receive. It also strengthened the hand of the disciplinary office because if she would allow herself to be disciplined in that manner, it would be hard for anyone else to complain."

"Agreed," Kathryn concurred. "Their operation is useful for us because like us, they discipline a population which is made up largely of women, as we do. We will have to consider how their operation compares to our camps, serving men."

"Yes," Kate said. "We should have Nicole consider that and draft something in the first instance. I'll also ask Wendy to have Nicole reduce her briefing to a written report. I'm also interested in Eleanor's having volunteered to be disciplined for her role in referring the woman Janet came down on for asking Eleanor a question she regarded as offensive. I'm due to have lunch with Eleanor soon and I may take that up with her."

"I suppose my interest in terms of what I do is the utility of all of this to implements and other supplies we may require for your unit as well as the camps and centers," Kathryn commented.

Kate thanked her for the helpfulness she had shown in attending to the unit's procurement needs. "I did appreciate, too, your getting me those new period panties," she added. "Have they been requested much?"