Kate Returns Home Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually, more women joined the queue and the sergeants dealt with them in groups of six. Soon, there were only two women left who had not joined the line.

"Sure, I have to go," PFC Gloria told Denise. PFC Dede made the same response.

"You two will be reported favorably to 1SG Wendy," Denise told them. "You can go into the latrine now. I suspect she will give you some credits which will save you from some punishments while you're here. Good show, ladies."

SSG Barbara appeared as the deluge of retrainees using the latrines was ending. SFCs Denise, Linda, and Cynthia were delighted to see her.

"If I have to see one more woman here with pee and shit between her legs, I may lose it entirely," Linda proclaimed.

"It's probably for the best that almost all of them are shaved down there," Cynthia proffered.

"You don't shave, do you?" Linda smiled at Cynthia.

"Maybe you'd like to come up to my room and check me out," Cynthia giggled.

"You're a tease, Cynnie," Linda replied, "so yes, I'd love to come up to your room. Denise, why don't you join us?"

The three sergeants gathered their gear and thanked Barbara for spelling them on latrine duty, which was starting to get to them.

When they reached Cynthia's room, she said coolly," I usually strip down and head for my shower before I do anything else."

So, all three did just that and Cynthia graciously suggested that her two guests use the shower first. Darkhaired Linda and blonde Denise made a matching pair as they sprayed and soaped each other. Then they both unselfconsciously started to pee in the shower and bent their torsos so the stream would land on her friend's vulva.

"Hey," Cynthia called out, "you two are starting without me!"

Denise and Linda then quickly rinsed themselves and each other, and as they emerged from the shower, Cynthia handed them fresh towels.

Cynthia then showered and dried herself. She passed around her hair dryer for each of them to quickly make herself presentable, still entirely nude, however.

Then she opened the large bed and was joined there by Denise and Linda on either side. They urged Cynthia to lie on her back and open her legs so they could apply their fingers to teasing her in both her front and rear orifices. Then Linda moved between Cynthia's legs and began licking her shaved split.

"You really do have a pretty cunt, Cyn," she commented as she came up for air after licking Cynthia's puffy labia and moved down to insert her tongue into her now-pristine anal rosette.

They heard the outer door to the two-room suite open. Moments later, Cynthia's roommate Nicole walked in and grinned when she saw the three sergeants in bed together, with Linda licking Cynthia between the legs.

"My, my," Nicole said, "aren't we all having a nice cozy time?"

"I don't want to impose, but can this girl join you?" she asked.

Cynthia was about to go into a continuous orgasm, but she roused herself to beckon Nicole with her forefinger. Nickie responded by unzipping her uniform skirt, taking off her blouse and tie, unhooking her plain white bra, and after shedding hose and shoes, looked at Denise, who was the closest to her, and asked her if she'd like to pull down her panties.

"Only if I can spank you for barging in like that," Denise chuckled, quickly adding, "of course, Nickie, after all, this is your room, too, so Linda and I are only guests."

"Yes, it is my room," Nicole announced, "as well as Cyn's, of course, but actually, I'd love for you to take me across your knee, Denise, and make me feel like a naughty girl."

Denise was happy to oblige her. She first sat up and moved to the side of the bed, entirely naked, as, of course, was Nicole.

Nicole then placed herself across Denise's lap and awaited that first spank. It wasn't long in coming.

Denise started spanking Nicole, enjoying the view of her lovely bottom and shapely torso and legs. She watched as that bottom grew rosy and then red. Denise interrupted the spanking by reaching between Nicole's legs and teasing her by lightly running her fingernail up and down Nicole's labia, slipping her finger into her vaginal opening, and expertly teasing her clit by only barely touching its tip.

Pleasure was torturing Nicole. Her bottom was hot and sending signals to her brain and her clit was rising and stiffening. As she reached the explosion point, Denise plunged two fingers deep into her cunt. It was enough to get her off, in glorious style.

At the same time, Linda was bringing Cynthia along to her own giant cum. She resumed after Nicole's surprise arrival had stopped Cynthia's progression to orgasm in its tracks. Denise was waiting to hold Nicole in her arms after she had stimulated the redhaired sergeant to her cum.

Nicole managed to stand after Denise hugged her after spanking her and bringing her to a delightful orgasm.

Cynthia, fresh from her own cum, suggested that she and Nickie needed to give Denise and Linda some satisfaction for their lovely labors. Both demurred but then Nickie raised the issue of her own arrival in her room.

"I do share these rooms with Cynthia," she said. "So, I don't feel that my being punished just because the three of you were carrying on was quite fair. Even if things aren't always fair in the Service, something I know as well as anyone, I do think we should be considerate of each other."

"Nickie has a good point," Cynthia chimed in. "I for one am willing to have her discipline me now, and I hope you"--she smiled at Denise and Linda--"will submit along with me. I know you haven't cum yet, but sometimes, a good punishment can arouse one as well as, well, the more traditional way." She laughed and the others joined in, as the atmosphere decompressed a bit.

Denise said that she agreed with Cynthia, having just spanked Nicole, that Nickie deserved some recompense. Her close friend Linda nodded her agreement. No one seemed to recall that Nicole had earned a reputation as the toughest barracks sergeant in the toughest retraining camp for men.

Since everyone was already in the nude, Nicole stood up and pointed to the bed.

"I want all three of you to lie down on your backs with your heads on the pillows," she instructed. "Now place your hands beneath your knees and lift your legs up." She didn't need to inform the experienced Service disciplinarians that they were now in the fabled "diaper position," in which their genitals and bottom-holes were totally exposed.

Nicole picked up her short cane--the one she wore on her belt along with the little whip. She had continued her wearing of the belt with cane and whip from her days at Hergolia Camp, the remote camp renowned for its stern discipline. She stood at the side of the bed, in easy reach of the exposed bottoms and legs of the three sergeants.

She applied the little cane to apply two quick stinging strokes to the bottoms of each woman. No one screamed but all realized they would be in tears very quickly if she proceeded, especially if she aimed further down on the sensitive thighs. They also did have a slight feat--one strong enough to discommode them although they didn't really want to believe it could happen--that Nicole might, especially if she got carried away, might cane them on their exposed cunts.

As if reading their minds, Nickie smiled and said, "Hmm, three very naughty cunts." This did inspire shivers in the three lying there in diaper position. Nicole fired two more quick strokes on each bottom, now in the tender area between bottom and thigh. These resulted in screams from Cynthia and Linda; somehow Denise gritted her teeth and persevered.

Nicole next focused on their thighs, aiming below the bulging genitalia staring out at her. She had decided that punishing them on their cunts was going too far, even for her. She instead snapped her cane on the thighs, aiming for the inner side, which was the most sensitive. These strokes hurt and there was more screaming.

"Usually the discipline would end here," Nicole intoned. "But perhaps we need to explore a bit more reinforcement of good behavior for you ladies." She ran the cane through the legs of each woman, and they felt it move down their labia, and making a slight push into each anal rosette.

Cynthia cracked first. "Nickie, I think you need to wrap this up now," she said very emotionally. "You know how much I am fond of you but don't go beyond what is acceptable under the circumstances."

"Yes," Nicole said, becoming unusually emotional herself, "I do get carried away and thank you, Cyn, for reminding me. She then said that all three women should stand up.

"Your disciplining is complete," she said, employing the formal statement used in the Service when any administration was over. She looked at Linda, who had not said anything during this whole scene.

"Linda, would you discipline me as I deserve for having to be reminded by my wise roommate that I need to be mindful of what is proper discipline," she said.

This surprised all three of the women she had just disciplined in the most ignominious position, which exposed their most intimate areas to possible caning. Linda stood and accepted the cane from Nicole.

She motioned to Nickie to lie down with her legs over the side of the bed.

"Now spread your legs and ask me to discipline you in the way you need," Linda said with no emotion in her voice.

"Miss Linda, I have been naughty and request that you punish me in any way you feel I need," Nicole said in a clear strong voice.

Linda came in front of her and order her to grasp her ankles and pull her legs up into the same diaper position Nickie had made the others assume. Then Linda ran the cane through Nickie's lovely legs, pressing so it passed right through her vulva, also touching her labia and tapping the tip of her clit. Nicole gasped as the rod touched her extremely sensitive button.

Then Linda dropped the cane down a few inches below Nicole's cunt. She snapped it up into Nickie's most sensitive place and when it hit her vulva and vaginal opening, Nicole screamed. She also realized she was incredibly close to orgasm.

She managed to groan and very quietly, under the circumstances, managed to utter to Linda, "Do that again, Miss."

Linda drew the little cane down again and snapped it up into Nicole's cunt, not hard but just enough to push her over the top. She groaned rather than screamed as the pain was pushed out of her brain by the immense pleasure of her cum. She thrashed about and none of them knew if this was caused by her orgasm or the diabolical two strokes directly on her cunt.

Nickie was now crying, mostly from joy. She took Linda in her arms to show her that she was not angry at her for inflicting such a severe punishment. Both officers and noncoms in the Service were forbidden from imposing punishment striking the genitals in recognition of the danger of severe injury. This did not apply to what the sergeants did in the privacy of their rooms.

Nickie was not finished. "Denise, would you bring over a pair of the punishment panties, the ones with the dorks, and put them on and in me."

These were the vinyl panties well-known as utilized by the Disciplinary and Retraining Unit as a stage of the retraining class program. Each retrainee was made to wear these for three days as a way of making them realize they were being in effect exorcised from their bad behavior that had landed them in the program.

Denise took a pair from the closet and fitted the vaginal and rectal plugs, then had Nickie step into them as Denise pulled them up her legs. Nickie winced as the two dorks penetrated her vagina and rectum. Denise made sure the dorks were entirely inside Nicole and said lightly, "Now, you need to behave yourself for the next three days in these panties, PFC Nicole, or I will be forced to extend your wearing them."

That was the instruction that the sergeant gave to each member of the retraining classes they endured the presence of the invasive dorks in their most intimate places. Those wearing the panties also had to make ignominious requests to have the panties taken down for them to perform their normal bodily functions.

Denise was so convincing in delivering her standard instruction that Cynthia and even Linda, Denise's closest friend, gasped. Surely, she did not mean to make Nickie wear the painful panties for the next three days.

Sensing the tension she had inspired, Denise grinned and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, Nickie, I meant the next three minutes."

Even Nicole, who had been frightened when Denise uttered the awful sentence, relaxed, and even chuckled.

"Thank you, Denise," she said. "You had me, because I thought that having caned my cunt, you might well keep me in the panties with the dorks up my holes for three days."

A few minutes later, Denise had Nickie stand as she took the panties down. Linda and Cynthia giggled when the dorks made their characteristic popping sound as they emerged from Nickie's cunt and anus. Nickie stretched to regain control of her body after the severe caning and invasion of her orifices.

Then she suddenly felt an imminent need for relief and needed to get to the toilet.

"Excuse me, ladies," she managed to mutter, "this all has stimulated me, so you can guess what I need to do now." She tried to walk as quickly as she could to the bathroom. On the way, she released a few drops of pee that made a path behind her. The others followed her into the bathroom, as this was a dramatic situation and privacy was not highly observed among the cadre.

Nickie barely got herself over the toilet when her large bowel movement emerged quickly from her cute little anus even before she could sit on the toilet seat. The others watched as she kept excreting piss and shit. She cringed partly at the shame of having even her three close friends observe her almost uncontrolled defecation and urination, and from the pain that the pee stirred as it stung passing from her urethral opening over her sensitive labia that had been smacked with the cane by Denise.

Nicole finally finished her evacuations. The bathroom was filled with the odor of her excretions. Cynthia was sympathetic to the embarrassment undoubtedly being felt by her roommate. She came over to Nicole, told her to lift herself off the seat, and carefully wiped her from front through her legs and vulva until she pushed into her anus to get any residue. Then she tossed the toilet paper through Nickie's legs into the toilet.

Nicole stood and looked at the three sergeants with a grin.

"OK, now you've seen me almost have an accident," she said. "It's embarrassing, of course, but hey, it beats being put in the toilet box again." Cynthia and Linda had had that awful experience, so they told Nickie that they agreed with what she said. That also lightened the atmosphere since Nicole was bolstered by recognizing that she had had company in what was the unit's ultimate humiliation.

* * *

Janet realized that she had a problem on her hands. She received word from Eleanor, who headed the capital office of Goose Cookers, that the President, Vivian, wanted to see her. It sounded like there was trouble afoot.

In telephoning the President's office, Janet spoke with her executive assistant, Valerie, to try and glean some inkling of what was bothering Pres. Vivian.

Valerie was unwilling to discuss it, saying that the President had asked her to keep everything in confidence, but finally she relented enough to just tell Janet that the President was unhappy with the commercial using Corrections Service officers.

Janet thanked her and said she would come to the President's office the next day as she had requested, so then the call ended.

She decided not to bother anyone else yet, so she told Eleanor she would see her briefly later that night, stay over in the capital, and then go to the meeting with the President. Eleanor asked if there was anything she could do, but Janet responded that she would have to manage this.

"I have to make it clear to her that women are grown up enough now so they can deal with direct but hardly obscene lingerie ads," Janet responded.

When her plane arrived, Eleanor was there to drive her to her club, where she would stay for the night. Janet relented in her solitude and did ask Eleanor to have dinner with her.

As they dined in a quiet table reserved for Janet in the club's dining room, where she would not be bothered by the many women who always wanted to stop and chat with her at the exclusive women's club. Eleanor said that Janet should think about drawing on her being approximately the same age as President Vivian.

"You may be able to get her to see that this commercial is rather mild for younger women than you two, and that the Women's Republic needed to take a freer attitude toward this kind of advertising or art, for that matter," Eleanor suggested.

Janet said she liked that idea and that she would develop it some more before her appointment. Eleanor saw that her usually imperturbable boss was upset that this problem had arisen. Eleanor didn't want to discourage Janet from trying to convince the President on this matter, but she also wanted to shoulder any blame.

"If worse comes to worst," Eleanor proffered, "you can point out that Annette had agreed that this was not bad for the Service, but in fact, it made the Service more appealing as a career to younger women." Janet smiled and said she liked that approach a lot although she didn't want to lay any blame on Annette, the Service's Chief of Staff.

In the morning, Janet showered, had a quick continental breakfast in the club dining room at the communal table, where she had some short conversations with other powerful women who sometimes breakfasted there even if they had not slept over at the club. Then she walked the short distance to the President's office.

Valerie greeted her pleasantly, which pleased Janet. Then she was brought into Vivian's inner office and sat down in a wing chair.

Vivian started out by saying that she didn't want to be seen as a prude, but that she thought that a commissioned officer showing her panties on television was undignified. She said it just gave her an uneasy feeling when she saw it.

Janet responded that she herself had had to adjust to the changes in advertising over recent years. She noted that there was a lot of advertising that she thought had crossed a line, only to find that no one seemed very put out by it.

"I didn't ever really think I'd live to see adds for tampons and other feminine hygiene products," she offered. "And no one says boo about that, now. So, the subjects have been absorbed into the environment. Now, I will admit that what we did edges into the semi-erotic since some people get a charge out of seeing upskirt shots of women. Most of those who do are men. I don't think a glance at a woman's panties is going to turn any man who isn't already weird into a pervert. So, if they can show red-colored water dripping onto a maxipad, it's just the way things have evolved."

President Vivian smiled and told Janet she appreciated her immediately being willing to come to see her and for her remarks. "Yes, I was put off by seeing someone in the government who is highly regarded showing her underpants on television. I've spoken to Annette, and know that she signed off on this, and I also accept her reasons, which are sound. I guess I need to get used to, as you said, Janet, to this whole change in our public life," she said.

"In the grand scheme of things, and even in the world of our Republic, this can't be such a major thing, and to cause great concern," Vivian continued, "but it did cause me concern, because I had to recognize that this has changed and we're not going back."

"I appreciate your concern, and I would wish I had felt the same way earlier, not that I think I would have stopped our ad being shot, but because it deserves such consideration," Janet said in response. "I hope you will decide that although this isn't necessarily something which we admire, it's something we might as well accept because it's going to happen. I know we at GC should be opinion leaders, but we do feel that unless something truly offends, we should be able to exercise our own judgment."