Kate Returns Home Ch. 24

Story Info
Kate gets it on with Steve; Denise demonstrates discipline.
6.4k words
4.5
4.2k
3

Part 24 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.]

Kate thought about her stepmother Jan's suggestion that she go to bed with her brother Steve. Just saying that made her conscious of the implications despite the undeniable fact that everyone in her family had been screwing everyone else since Kate attained her majority when she turned 18.

Before she left the family household to see her husband and wife nearby on her visit, she asked her brother Steve to spend a few minutes with her. Steve did a double-take, because now he expected any meeting with his younger sister would result in his being spanked or caned...or worse.

"Sure, Kate," he answered, trying to sound like he was being totally natural and not frightened. But he was.

Kate smiled and asked him to join her in her room, which remained as it had when she had lived at home. It wasn't totally girly or juvvie, but it did have more pink that an adult's, or certainly a man's, bedroom would have.

When they reached Kate's room, she closed the door and they sat on the bed. Kate spoke first and said that it had been a long time since they had been able to be together by themselves and that she missed him.

"I know you're engaged and about to marry Louise," Kate went on, "so I wanted to be with you here before that happened." She left unspoken what they both knew: that as "responsible woman" of the household, she had the exclusive authority to approve his marriage license application or not.

She took the initiative and put her arms around him and kissed him deeply.

"I do love you, Steve, as a brother," she told him. "I know that it hasn't all been easy for either of us and you've probably been very angry with me. I hope we can put that behind us as well as we can. Are you ready to do that?"

Steve looked at Kate and felt she had never seemed more alluring. Part of it was her obvious inner and outer strength and the sheer effect of her being called 'Colonel' at her still youthful age. He realized too that Kate was gorgeous. She had all the right curves and nice hair and a sweet face. He had trouble accepting that she was in charge of beating the shit out of correctional officers who screwed up. But from his own experience--not only had she spanked and caned him, but she had sent him to the retraining center--he knew she was.

"Kate, I do love you but I suppose I've been in awe of you," he began. "Yes, I appreciated what you did for me at my job in dealing with Glenda--although I never expected that you would end up marrying her--and I was furious when you sent me to the retraining center. But I've gotten over that, and it's been a long time. We've been together here, and I have no quarrel with your actions in charge of this household."

"I'd like you, if you feel inclined, to take me in your arms, Steve, undress me, and make fabulous love with me," Kate replied, rather surprisingly to Steve. She kept smiling at him and noticed that there was a noticeable bulge in the crotch of his trousers.

Steve decided that Kate was not the type to play games with him and given the ethos of the family--which had been to have open sex with everyone 18 or over--he stood as she did. Then he carefully unbuttoned her stylish patterned blouse, revealing her charming pale blue bra, and then unzipped and slipped off her suede skirt, which disclosed her matching panties.

Kate had been wearing espadrilles, which she tossed off. Then she unbuttoned Steve's blue oxford shirt, unbuckled his belt, and unbuttoned his slacks, helping him to step out of them and his loafers. He had a white tee and boxers on. As she unhooked her bra, he took his boxers down and pulled them and his socks off. Kate responded by sliding her hicut panties down and off and Steve removed his tee shirt.

He proceeded to hold her tightly in his arms and kiss her sweetly on her mouth.

She then opened the covers and got into bed, motioning to him to join her. Steve anticipated that his sister would want to be on top, so he lay on his back. Kate looked at him, smiled, and pulled herself over so she was in the cowgirl top position.

Steve looked up at her, grinned, and felt between her legs, which let him know that she was more than ready. Kate then positioned herself so she could slide down onto his engorged cock, slowly accepting it in her wet channel between her legs.

She began to move herself up and down on his stiff rod, and he then responded by pushing up and then allowing her to slide down again. He found that this position made him feel better than he had expected. Kate was the moving party. She knew just how to, well, the right word to describe it was: fuck. It was very exciting and arousing--but very weird, too. He thought suddenly that this must be a little bit like the way girls experienced it when the guy was the one who moved in and out of them.

Then they repositioned themselves--Kate did not want to roll over and risk being separated--and Kate lay on her back now. Steve went between her spread legs and began to lick her sopping vaginal opening and insert his tongue as far as he could inside. He dabbed her risen clit with his tongue, too, and Kate was flying. It didn't take very long for her to cum hard and she put her arms around him to hold him tight against her breasts, and then she reached down to pull his cock back into her flaming cunt.

Now they fucked heartily. Both were engrossed. Steve knew he could not hold back for long and after they had been going at it with full force, Kate knew she was close to a series of orgasms, which began and convulsed her enough for Steve to explode deep inside her.

He now felt his erection fade as he slipped out of her. He rolled over on his side and they lay together calmly, with his arm around his sister.

"That was magnificent," Kate grinned at him.

"You won't find me complaining," he said lightly but then drew her into his arms for some more deep kissing.

Kate had a feeling she needed to respond to. "I need to use the bathroom," she said quietly. Steve looked in her eyes and asked if he might join her.

"Absolutely," she gleamed.

They had been alone in the house, so Kate had a towel for each to drape around their bodies as they walked down the hall, not very far, to the bathroom. Once inside, Kate locked the door.

Then Steve looked at her and she nodded affirmatively. He then positioned himself in the tub on his back and Kate squatted over his face looking at him. She did not say anything but after a few moments, she let out a strong stream of yellow pee aimed right at his face. He opened his mouth and took in the salty brew, swallowing as much as he could.

Steve had experienced this before, and he usually found Kate's piss all right to ingest. Her stream tailed off and she did not stand up so he assumed he was in for a pound, so to speak. Sure enough, she let out a small fart that anticipated what was soon to emerge.

Now his sister was still squatting over his face but he saw her anus pooch out and a brown spot became a large turd slowly moving out of her stretched hole. Then it just started to slide out quickly and landed on his face. It was solid, which he appreciated, despite the smell, which was vile. He did not take it in his mouth and Kate reached down with some toilet paper and picked it up and flipped it into the toilet.

He offered to wipe her and she handed him a bunch of toilet paper. He liked running it through her vulva, and then back through her anal area. He looked at it and it was barely marked.

"Nice going, Sis," he said gaily as she realized he was complimenting her on her "clean" excretion. "Oh," he added, "I guess I should have said 'Colonel'. Sorry."

"You're excused, dear," Kate responded happily, "and you can call me Sis any time, or Kate, of course."

She stood and started the shower going, which they both entered when the spray was warm enough. Steve soaped her up without being asked but he saw that she smiled at him. He focused on her tits, her armpits, and her belly and everything between her legs. Kate had put a shower cap on so she didn't have to wash her hair.

Then Kate took the soap and applied it to Steve's chest and armpits, then down his front to his cock and balls. This got him going and he was soon sporting an erection just as she inserted a soapy finger into his bottom hole.

They rinsed off, dripped off, and dried each other with new towels. Then it was back, towels wrapped round them, to Kate's bedroom.

When they were dressed, Kate reached into her briefcase and took out Steve's application for a marriage license. She boldly signed her approval and handed it to him.

"I haven't seen Louise for a long time," she said. "Not since you guys took me to that party where I met my husband. I certainly remember that, and I'll always be grateful. Do you expect that Louise will want to become part of our family for real?" she grinned.

"I can't speak for her," Steve replied calmly, "but I've not kept it a secret and so she knows what she's getting into, so to speak, and she still wants to marry me."

"Ask her if she'd like to stop by here while I'm here, say tomorrow, just because after then I'll be over at my own place," Kate suggested.

Steve nodded his understanding and said he would. He also figured he'd better tell his fiancée that she might find herself in bed with his sister.

* * *

Kate finally arrived at her own house. Both Harry and Glenda were there and seemed peeved at her for not turning up earlier.

"I'm so happy to be here that I can now relax," she said merrily. "I know you're annoyed because I didn't come here first, but I had to take care of a lot of backed-up issues with my family. I'm asking for your understanding."

Glenda seemed ready to show some empathy. "I know what you have to deal with there, Kate," she said, "and I'm with you. I love you so much and I'm just glad you're here. And I'm sorry if I gave you a negative impression."

"Thanks, Glen," Kate replied, as Harry said warmly that he was entirely in agreement with Glenda. "It's because we are so excited when you're visiting that we get edgy when you're not here right away," he observed.

Kate responded that she was incredibly happy to be here and moved to take both Glenda and Harry in her arms. They all enjoyed the hugs, and it was not at all out of order for them to move right then to Kate's large bedroom.

"You know that you're allowed and indeed invited to use this bed and this room whenever you want," Kate said graciously as she and Glenda, followed by Harry, shed their clothes, skirts and blouses, then socks and shoes. Kate and Glenda unhooked and flipped off their bras and Harry his white V-neck tee shirt. As Harry dropped his boxers, the women slipped off their panties.

Glenda noticed that Kate's panties looked well-used.

"I hate to pry, dear Katie," she asked, "but it does look like you were intimately engaged at your family's place unless you've started wearing your panties for more than a day?"

"Glenda, you and Harry know that in my family everybody has fucked everyone else for as long as I can remember, even though I was only initiated into this unusual world when I became 18," Kate said. "It's part of me and I hope you both can live with it. I don't need to remind you that although I'm assuming you are still in love with me as I am with you, you do have each other to be in bed with here, and except for the time I went off because I woke up and found you entwined, and overreacted, I haven't said boo about what you do.

"If you want I'll tell you what happened, and maybe that'll help," she added. "If it doesn't, well, then I guess we do have problems,"

"No, we don't," Harry chimed in. "We do love you and Glenda was expressing some natural curiosity since paying attention to stains in underwear isn't exactly new around here, is it?"

Glenda and Kate both laughed.

"Guess what?" Kate answered. "I fucked my brother. There, I've said it. And then I sat over him in the tub and shit and pissed on him. So, is it weird enough now for everyone?"

"We both love you when you're like that," Glenda exuded. "Are you up for starting in all over with us now?"

"I always am ready for you and Harry," Kate replied with a broad smile. "Feel how wet I am," she added.

Both Glenda and Harry carefully reached to feel Kate's pussy. They were not at all surprised to find it sopping.

"So, it didn't clean everything out when you pissed?" Harry asked gleefully.

"You doofus," Kate grinned as she answered, "don't you even know that pee doesn't come out of my vagina? My excitement and both his and my cum are still seeping out and I guess if I were formally dressed in my uniform, I might have put a liner in my pants. Can I let down my hair here? Even if I don't have pubic hair?"

She laughed and Harry began to lick and suck at her flowing pussy. Glenda played with Kate's perky tits and teased her nipples.

"How would you have felt if you were in bed with your father and mother and brother and sister, all on the day you turned 18?" she asked.

"Heaven," Harry and Glenda both chimed in together.

"I don't think so," Kate answered soberly. "It was lot for me to handle. I had never fucked anyone, no high school crush, no one."

Harry moved up and slowly pushed his rampant cock into Kate's very well-lubricated pussy. He loved the warmth inside and the excitement that her vibrancy stirred in him. They began to fuck in earnest and Kate was a little surprised that she was getting warmer and closer to an orgasm than she had expected. Then Glenda helped that progression by teasing her around her bottom-hole and then poking her finger in and out of that sensitive place.

She also accentuated the excitement by slapping Kate's buttocks a few times and Kate urged her to spank her for real. She manipulated Harry and her own body to be screwing on their sides so Glenda could spank her. The spanks did hurt but they also propelled her toward a mighty cum. Harry felt the intense heat inside her vaginal sheath and soon he reached his climactic moment too.

They lay back and Glenda positioned herself with her pussy above Kate's face. Kate loved the taste and smell of pussy, so she licked her wife's cunt with abandon. Glenda realized how happily Kate was lapping her essence and she let herself enjoy the feeling.

Harry knew he would be needed soon to perform but he got himself focused on licking Glenda's anal opening, rimming it nicely and then darting his tongue further inside her rear hole. He found that both the funkiness of Glenda's anus and the submissive nature of his serving her there aroused him.

Glenda reached her first cum as she was being savored front and rear by her wife and her lover. Then Harry gently turned her on her back and was hard and ready to plow into her soaked pussy. She heartily welcomed his cock and began pressing her vaginal muscles on him.

Harry was glad he didn't have to decide which of his partners got him hotter. He was thankful for having these two wonderful women in bed with him. After he and Glenda came down from cumming, they all rested next to one another, arms around each.

Kate was still turned on and she playfully asked her wife to spank her.

"You really want a spanking?" Glenda asked incredulously.

"Sometimes it's what I need," Kate said, "and maybe you'll feel better after you were annoyed at my delayed arrival."

Glenda sat on the edge of the bed and Kate lay across her lap. Glenda fingered Kate's furrow and plugged a finger then two into Kate's now more open anal rosette. Then she began to spank Kate's cheeks alternately and with increasing power. Kate began to moan and then emit cries as Glenda spanked with abandon.

"You were naughty, Kate," she intoned, "and that's why you knew you wanted me to spank you, so I am."

Kate was turned on by being scolded as well as spanked, so when Glenda ran her finger through her legs, gave her pussy a light sap, and lightly teased her aroused clit, Kate came off with a big bang this time. When she finished, she managed to pull herself up off Glenda's lap and lie between them on the bed. Harry took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. Glenda kissed her wet nether lips.

* * * *

Before she left on her trip home, Kate had some major decisions to make. She needed to select a noncom in her unit to accompany COL Rachel to assess the situation at Hergolia. She also saw that she was scheduled to greet Nina from Goose Cookers to the unit before Kate left for home.

While on the train back to the capital, Kate thought about these decisions and got ready to go directly to her office when she arrived. She stopped at her suite to change into her uniform and then walked in a sprightly manner to her office.

She had Grace Benson, her secretary, call SFC Denise in. In about 15 minutes, the blonde noncom was ushered into LTC Kate's inner office by Grace.

Kate welcomed her and said she was considering her for what appeared to be a promising assignment.

"COL Rachel has been tasked with assessing the operations of Hergolia Camp for the Chief of Staff," Kate told her. "She needs an aide, who needs to be able to help her by interviewing some of the noncoms. You seem to me to be well-qualified and it is likely to be useful to you to have worked with COL Rachel."

"For how long will the assignment last?" Denise asked.

"I suspect it might be as long as a week on site," Kate responded, "but you might be involved in working on the report when you return. Knowing COL Rachel as I do, she will be pleased to have you working closely with her at all times."

"I remember when she was in charge here," Denise observed. "She ran a tight ship, not that I'm suggesting that you don't, Ma'am, but you know her better than I do."

"No, I agree with you," Kate replied. "COL Rachel was a demanding boss, but I learned a great deal from her and found her good to work with so long as I was prepared to fulfill her expectations for me."

"Well, I'm game," Denise smiled. "And thank you for thinking of me for this. I do expect that dealing with CPT Nicole will be a challenge, of course."

Kate grinned at her. "I think we both are aware of that," she answered, "but too that you know her well enough to proceed with discretion but retain your detachment. Also, in this instance, I assume COL Rachel will take the lead in the interchanges with CPT Nicole. I expect she will recognize your experience and ability to provide a good contribution from conferring with the noncoms."

Denise smiled and repeated her thanks to Kate. They both stood, Denise saluted and walked out.

After she had departed, Grace buzzed Kate to tell her that Nina from Goose Cookers had arrived. Kate told her to bring her into Kate's office.

The diminutive Nina seemed awed by the uniformed LTC Kate. Kate tried to put her at ease.

"We're very happy to have you here, Nina," she said as she smiled at her guest. "We'll have you outfitted with uniforms, and you'll get your room organized then. I know that this is a term assignment, but I do hope that you'll be able to make a real contribution based on your skill and experience. I know you asked to be placed at the sergeant's level here, and I'm planning to designate you as a Sergeant First Class, which is two steps above a buck sergeant."

"Thank you so much, LTC Kate," Nina said, now smiling. "I was a little apprehensive about fitting in here, but your placing me at that grade is very encouraging."

"You may recall that I witnessed your disciplining of your executive vice president, Nina," Kate replied, "so I observed then how competent you are."

12