Kate Returns Home Ch. 36

Story Info
Kate enjoys her spouses, loves, and disciplines her family.
5.7k words
4.67
2.2k
1

Part 36 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first, but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.]

I'd been Commandant of the Disciplinary Unit of the Women's Republic Corrections Service for five years and decided to take a week off, go to my home in the Republic's second city, and spend the week relaxing with my husband and wife. Yes, the Republic allows women to have a husband and a wife, and I chose to marry both at the same time.

I do love both Harry and Glenda, even though it's hard to spend so much time away from them at Service headquarters in the capital where I'm stationed. My suite in the Bachelor Officers' Quarters is spacious and comfortable, but I do at times wonder what I'm doing with my life. Sure, I've made it to Lieutenant Colonel about as quickly as anyone ever has in the Service. I'm well regarded in the Service and even acquired some recognition for co-starring in a series of commercials the Goose Cookers company produced to sell underpants.

That means people recognize me. I'm not sure that I acquired respect for doing commercials where I show off my panties...while wearing them. Actually, they are their panties, but that's another story.

I do have friends in the Service and people I've met through my work. Some of them are women with whom I even have intimate relationships. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a bad girl. I came round to allowing my husband and wife to have it off together when I'm not around, which is most of the time. In return, I enjoy myself in bed here from time to time, sometimes with a good friend and sometimes flying solo.

I also need to go home more often because I remain the responsible woman in my family. That means that I'm in charge and am the authority who signs off on their requests to travel, go to college, get married, and just about everything. My family knows that I'm in charge and will discipline anyone who gets out of line. I don't whack them for the sake of doing that, but I do make them behave properly. My stepmother Jan is my deputy, and she handles day-to-day matters since I'm not there most of the time.

My family includes Jan, my dad Steve, my brother Steve and his wife Louise, my sister Dede and her husband Frank, and my dad's girlfriend Marie. I've had occasion to discipline all of them from time to time, usually by spanking or caning them. They still love me or at least respect me. They are proud of me and what I've accomplished, at least I think they are.

My family also has a tradition of incest. When I turned 18, I was included in the regular family fuckfests. I learned a lot from that--I was the youngest in the family, so it still feels strange to be the one in charge. But I've commanded this Unit for five years, so I definitely know how to be in charge by now.

I treated myself to a charming little car, an Alfa Spider, so I just packed a couple of cases, added some presents for everyone, and hit the road. I did wear my uniform, just because it can always come in handy if I need help on the road or anything else, because in this Republic, wearing a field-grade officer's uniform means something.

I usually stop at my favorite café on the road about halfway to the second city. The whole trip takes about three hours. They know me at the café: they give me a booth, one that they reserve or save for people like me. Sometimes people will come up to me and tell me that they're sure they know who I am, that I'm a celebrity, and sometimes I even them to sit with me, if I think they're nice and likely to be fun.

When men approach me, I decide if I'm interested; I like to see how they react when I tell them that I'm the chief disciplinarian for the Corrections Service. I suspect that they think I must wear a whip on my belt, but if they dare to ask about that, I tell them I'll introduce them to one of my sergeants, who do indeed wear whips on their belts.

I arrived at my house and had let Harry and Glenda know I was coming, so they took the afternoon off--he's a lawyer and she's administrator of an office--and were waiting for my knock on the door as I let myself in with my key. I really wouldn't be upset if I came in and found them fucking. They wouldn't do that, knowing I might turn up at any time, but you know, some people get off on being caught in flagrante.

I walked in and set my cases down. Harry came up and took me in his arms, which always makes me feel so good and so loved. He's just taller than I am so I feel so good being in his arms. Glenda did as well, and I just love pressing my boobs against hers. She likes it too; she even told me she does. Glenda has a nice figure and a pretty face. I'm still in love with her (and with Harry) as when I married them.

Harry mixed me a cold drink. I don't like to have anything alcoholic until I've had time to adjust to being home. We spoke about what they've been doing, what I've been up to, and any plans we may have for the week. My stepmother does invite them over to the family home now and then, so relations between my spouses and my family remain fine. Both they and my family know I don't want them to rat out each other to me.

There'll be time to explore problems and issues while I'm here, but not with my family today. Glenda and Harry usually save up or put off dealing with problems about the house or the community until I'm here. That way, if necessary, I can talk to anyone who needs talking to. I don't have to wear my uniform because they know who I am. They also make every effort to avoid bringing anything that has come up between them. They know I don't like that and am likely to become annoyed with them both.

We had had some trouble with some renters in the house next door. These two young guys made a lot of noise, let their dog make a mess in our yard, and were generally a pain in the ass. I walked over there and knocked on the door. One of them, whose name is Max, answered the door. He seemed truculent when I told him I owned the house next door and gently suggested that he and his friend needed to clean up their act.

I could see he was ready to challenge me, so I told him that I didn't like to get into squabbles. But if I had to, I said, I was afraid he and his roommate would be sorry they chose to tangle with me. He looked at me peculiarly and asked me what I meant.

"I'm the chief disciplinarian of the Republic's Corrections Service," I began. "Most of the time I'm in the capital. If I were wearing my uniform, you'd see that I'm a Lieutenant Colonel. If I needed to, I could issue you a summons to report to the reeducation center in town here, and even recommend that you or your roommate be sent to a retraining camp for recalcitrant men. Do I make myself clear?"

"I hope I can count on you to rectify those matters," I smiled, "I hope my husband, wife, and I can be friends on this street."

"Yes, Ma'am," he answered now, "sorry to cause you any problems. We'd like to be good neighbors, too."

"That's good," I grinned. "And you can call me Kate, by the way."

"Great to know you, Kate," he smiled in return.

When I had decompressed a little, Harry and Glenda asked if they could help me get settled in my bedroom. I have the largest of the three bedrooms, but they are able to use it when I'm not there, as can other visitors. We walked in there, each of them carrying one of my cases.

I plunked down on the bed, exhausted. Glenda helped me out of my uniform, and I was lying on the bed in my bra and panties, which I will confess were specially selected for this occasion: they were both mauve and lacy, and made me feel particularly good.

Glenda shed her work clothes, too, as did Harry. He looked handsome in his blue boxers, and she was pretty in her shiny white panties and matching bra. They clambered into bed on either side of me. Glenda reached over and unhooked my bra while Harry slipped my panties down and off.

I don't get nervous about myself when I'm with them. I'd had a chance to stop in my powder room and freshen up, as people say. I touch up my face and yes, I sit down on the toilet, ruck up my skirt and pull down my panties, pee, and relax for a moment or two.

So, I didn't worry that I might not be pristine down there when Glenda crawled between my legs and began licking my split in the most arousing way. I loved the feel of her tongue on my labia and clit. Harry caressed my boobs and then extended his reach right down to where Glenda's face was savoring my charms. His finger slipped into my pussy, and I was off and flying.

I managed to reach up to help him out of his boxers as his magnificent cock popped out, fully erect. I told him I was pleased that he seemed glad to see me. He and Glenda both knew what I wanted first. She rolled over on her side and I let Harry climb above me and slowly insert himself inside me. I really don't tend to fuck other men because I love it so much when Harry and I are entwined like this.

Now, Harry began to fuck me in earnest, and I responded to his thrusts. My cunt was now wide open, but I could use my inner muscles to press on his member. We three truly know the meaning of making love because our separations make us all the happier when we get to have sex like this.

Glenda likes it too and after Harry and I have climaxed, she will lick me clean as our combined fluids flow out of me. I then have her sit right in front of my face so I can lick her vulva. Eventually, I turn so she can address her tongue to my fetid asshole.

Harry and I were lying side by side and he was nuzzling my breasts. I always like it when he does that. I like rub boobs again with Glenda after she licks my cunt clean from the outpouring of Harry's cum and my fluids.

Eventually, we all fall asleep together in my bed, which is plenty big enough for us. I like to put on a nightgown, Harry puts his boxers back on, and Glenda wears shorty pajamas. We've gotten very used to peeing in my ensuite bathroom in front of each other. Sometimes Glenda and I get playful and stick our fingers in each other's pee stream. I even take hold of Harry's cock and direct its aim when he pees. Of course, we love to shower together.

Once in a while, Glenda and I spend time together in the bathroom when one or both of us have our periods or even when either of us needs to do Number Two. We do enjoy having it off with Harry when we're flowing, as does he. The main problem when one of us needs to shit is the smell. We've gotten past the embarrassment, but we both have to be in the right mood and when we are, it's a nice turn-on.

Glenda and I love to play with each other on the toilet. I will sit facing the back of the toilet and hold my bottom up so Glenda can play with it. She loves it when I push the end of my movement out a little and she kisses and licks it. I don't want her to take the turd into her mouth.

After she has defecated, she wants me to come back with her into bed, put my harness and strap-on on and fuck her in the ass. We both get off on seeing my rubber cock slide out with traces of her doody on it. I try to bring her off and then I lick her cum up from her cunt.

I gave my stepmom Jan a phone call to let her know that I'd arrived and would see her and the family the next day. My visits usually are the occasion for one of our family fuckfests. I've now brought Harry and Glenda along because they're as much a part of our family as my brother and his wife and my sister and her husband. My father and stepmom have been participants forever, of course, and my dad's girlfriend, Marie, is part of the household so she, a luscious lithe blonde, gets to enjoy the fun.

We had a brief discussion about the house the next morning before we went to see my family. Harry and Glenda admitted that they had become careless in taking care of things. Towels and sheets were not being washed regularly and I had found a pair of Glenda's worn panties in my bathroom.

They told me that they knew they had behaved badly and needed to be punished. I told them that I really didn't get off on disciplining them because it made me sad. However, I added, I would indeed correct them if necessary and they would not be happy about it. They responded that they deserved whatever I had in store for them.

We all had a quiet breakfast and dressed nicely but casually. When we arrived at my family home, I left them to chat with the others and took my stepmom Jan aside. I told her that I wanted to know if anyone needed to be disciplined by me in my capacity as responsible woman for the household.

Jan said that Dede had spoken sharply to her when she had warned her that she was not keeping her room, shared with her husband Frank, tidy. I said I would deal with that and also that my spouses both needed to be disciplined for similar reasons.

Jan has a lovely, sweet face and I love her to death. She could have kept control of the household but decided that I was better suited to the role and gave it to me. I told her that I would handle all of these disciplinary matters.

Everyone was pleasant enough when we emerged. They knew that Jan and I were probably discussing family business and that that usually included any need for discipline. I first said that my spouses had admitted they had been negligent in taking care of my house. I called Glenda up and had her unzip and remove her skirt.

I could see that she was already embarrassed being so exposed in front of everyone. Then I reached out and pulled her panties down to her knees. She could see that the others were staring at her bare bottom and her tuft of hair between her legs in front.

Then I surprised her by asking my brother Steve to take her over his lap and give her a good spanking. This was truly humiliating for Glenda because she was Steve's supervisor at work. In fact, I originally met her when she had awarded Steve conduct points that could lead to his being sent for retraining.

I'll admit that having him spank her was my indulging in some meanness on my part. Their relationship at work had improved and they had developed a mutual respect for each other. It would be cruel were my impulsive decision here to push that situation back to its unhappy past. I made a note to give myself some discipline.

Steve sat on the wooden chair next to me and summoned Glenda with his forefinger to lie across his lap. He knew he had to behave himself because if he went out of his way to embarrass his boss further, he'd pay. Fortunately, I'd already taken her panties down.

Glenda seemed to have decided she'd better just grit her teeth and take what was coming for her. Steve then began spanking her pale white cheeks, alternating his pounding of her cheeks with gradually harder spanks. The spanks were getting very hard, however, and she wasn't sure she wouldn't make a fool of herself by crying out like a child.

However, I could see by her facial expression and her hasty movements that she had suddenly realized that a much more embarrassing problem was impending. She really needed to pee now. I could tell from the strange look on her face that she was in crisis and figured that it must be that she needs to pee. I looked at Steve and went over and whispered in his ear.

Then I looked at Glenda's abashed face.

"You need to pee now, don't you?" I asked very quietly.

She nodded affirmatively.

I wasn't about to let her off the hook, however. She should have anticipated that she would be disciplined based on our earlier discussion. So, I handed her a bowl, told her to sit up and put it under her on the floor and let fly.

She grimaced but underneath, I suspect she appreciated my intervention.

I also thought that Steve would be nonplused by my acting to save her from the even more excruciating embarrassment should she have lost control on his lap. Instead, she released her pee with a loud ping on the bowl as the yellow stream bubbled into it. Glenda's face turned crimson as her pissing seemed to go on and on. Finally, she dribbled off and I handed her a paper napkin to wipe herself. She did that quickly.

Then I said, "You now need to get back over his lap for the spanking to be completed." She cringed at the shame she was experiencing but did what I told her.

Now back over Steve's lap, she tried to isolate herself mentally from what was happening. I watched her close her eyes. Steve spanked her in a regular imposition of relatively strong strokes. Her bottom was getting redder. He indicated to me that he felt he had given her enough.

I told her she could get up, pull up her pants, and let her skirt down. After she put herself together and ignominiously picked up the bowl with her pee in it as well as the paper napkin with which she had wiped herself, she returned to where she was sitting, on a comfortable chair fortunately.

I knew they all felt I had been easy on her, but I also figured that the supreme embarrassment of being disciplined by someone she supervised had more impact than my adding a caning onto her punishment.

Now I faced another challenge: my sister Dede had been named for discipline by my stepmom. I called her up and told her she was being disciplined for the way she reacted to Jan's telling her that her room was not satisfactorily cleaned.

"You mustn't speak that way to Jan, because she's in charge here when I'm not present," I informed Dede. This was always difficult because she was the older sister. However, I was in charge and had been for a number of years; she'd had plenty of time to get herself accustomed to that fact.

"I'm sorry, Kate," Dede said very slowly and sadly, then turning to Jan to tell her it wouldn't happen again.

I told her to bend over the large table and grasp the other side. Then I went behind her and rucked up her skirt and quickly took her panties down. Dede is a large woman with a big behind. I couldn't help thinking as I stared at her bottom that she presented a perfect target for my thin cane.

I took it out of my handbag and swished it in the air, knowing that not only Dede but that everyone would feel a frisson of fear that this nasty implement might be striking their unprotected bottoms sometime. Then I placed the cane across her rump, drew it back, and fired two real stingers that elicited a loud cry from her.

I let a full minute go by for those to sink in and then I began to cane her somewhat metronomically. I delivered three strokes as I gradually moved down her bottom. I decided to spare her a truly painful stroke in the crease between her bottom and her thighs but instead fired the sixth stroke right down the middle with a lot of oomph. She screamed and I thought she might get up, but she probably realized that that was the finale, unless she broke position and earned extras. She knew I would give extras, too.

To me, it's a matter of respect. I expect everyone to take their medicine and follow the rules. I suppose that's a product of being in the Corrections Service where these things tend to go without saying.

I told Dede she had taken her discipline well and had her recover her clothing and go sit down.

Now I had to discipline Harry, which didn't put me in a good mood. I had suggested to Jan that she take this on, but she told me that he likely expected that I would take on the responsibility. I decided that he needed to learn that he was as culpable as Glenda: he wasn't going to get away with laying off the

burden of keeping the place clean onto her. I did remind myself that I shouldn't get too overwrought since he hadn't left his undies in my bathroom like she had.

He walked up to me, and it didn't bother me that he was taller than I am. I told him to drop his trousers and drawers. He did that and I was pleased that he did not sport an erection. I had him bend over the table much as Dede had.

12