Kate Returns Home Ch. 37

Story Info
Kate disciplines Rachel and Sarah.
6.4k words
4.71
4k
00

Part 37 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first, but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.]

Although I did get a day or two to relax during my visit to my house in the Women's Republic's second city, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Harry back to the capital. I slowed down on the highway, afraid I might lose my attention for a moment. Then I decided I'd better pull into a rest stop.

I made my way to the ladies' room, and it took me a few moments to unzip my uniform skirt and pull down my panties. My fatigue was catching up with me and I suddenly released my pee just before I had my panties down and out of the way. This shook me out of my non-reverie.

I wiped myself after completing my peeing. I didn't have an extra pair of panties with me, so I carefully removed the ones I had wet and rolled them up tightly in toilet paper to stuff into my handbag. It did feel funny driving the rest of the way bare under my skirt. But somehow, I took it easy, brought some coffee with me, and pulled into the Correction Service's bachelor officer quarters garage and managed to take the elevator to my suite without encountering anyone.

I carefully removed my uniform and was pleased I hadn't stained the skirt during my pantyless drive. I took off my blouse and bra, unrolled my hose, and slipped off my shoes. Then I just fell into bed and snoozed at four o'clock in the afternoon.

My sleep was broken by the phone ringing. It was my former boss and friend, COL Rachel. She said she had something important she needed to discuss with me and asked if she could stop by. I told her that I had just driven back from home, had been asleep, and asked if she could give me 15 minutes to put myself together.

"Of course," Rachel said. "But is it o.k. if I be there in a real 15 minutes? This is important. Don't worry, by the way, neither you nor I are in any kind of trouble."

I told her I'd be ready in 15, so she thanked me quickly and hung up.

When she rapped on my suite's front door in the agreed-upon 15 minutes, I quickly opened it and welcomed her in.

Rachel had a concerned look on her face.

"We may have a problem," she began. "The Chief of Staff sent me a note that she understood a complaint about Nicole and Cynthia had been received. She wanted a full report from me on how it had been handled. I'm scheduled now to go to her office to report orally."

"This does sound like she's at the least annoyed by this," I responded.

"I think I proceeded properly," Rachel said calmly. "I hope you agree as I've involved you in this whole business."

"I have no problem with it, and I don't think this came from Nicole or Cynthia,"

"No, and I doubt that there's been anything further with respect to the officer who originally reported this to me," Rachel suggested.

"So, when do you go?" I asked.

"I need to be there in an hour," Rachel said. "I'm sorry about this but she has also asked me to bring you with me."

I felt my face darken. "Oh boy," I said, "this doesn't sound good--for either of us."

"Don't worry, Kate," Rachel replied, "you'll be all right. I suspect she's annoyed at me about this."

I took a few minutes to straighten my uniform for the meeting with the Chief of Staff. Then I joined Rachel for our walk to headquarters.

We entered the outer office and were met by LTC Sarah, Annette's adjutant.

"The Chief is expecting you," she said. "Go right in."

We proceeded into the spacious office of the Chief of Staff, and LTC Sarah followed us in and sat off to the right of Annette.

"I've read your reports, Rachel," Annette began, "and they appear to be in order. My only question is why you didn't send them to me at the time?"

"The issue, General, was morale," Rachel began. "The complainant, 1LT Jones, suggested that the cohabitation of CPT Nicole and 1LT Cynthia was bad for morale in the camp as they were Commandant and Deputy. She presented no indication that there was indeed a morale problem when I invited her to my office. I invited the First Sergeant, 1SG Louise, who said she was aware of no morale issue. Then I had Nicole and Cynthia in. They stated that they knew of no morale problems."

"I advised them that although the Service does not favor commissioned officers' cohabiting, it is not forbidden unless it creates morale problems," Rachel continued. "I told them that I had not heard anyone suggest that there were any such problems. I also said that I felt that it was appropriate for them to submit to being disciplined because one officer felt that there could be a problem and went so far as to raise it with me as Inspector-General. They agreed and I referred them to LTC Kate to handle discipline in her professional discretion."

"Is there anything else for me to know?" Annette asked.

"Yes," Rachel said. "1LT Jones subsequently went to CPT Nicole and apologized for raising the issue with me. She then submitted to being disciplined for not following the chain of command. She was disciplined by 1LT Cynthia at the direction of CPT Nicole as Commandant."

"Very well," Annette said. "No major problems except you should have forwarded this report to me when it happened."

"I was employing discretion as the complaint was unsubstantiated," Rachel responded. "Obviously, I erred."

"You did and I have determined that discipline is in order," GEN Annette stated. "Stand and remove your skirt."

Rachel, who was in her late 40s, stood, unzipped her uniform skirt, and stood in her jacket, blouse, panties, hose, and shoes.

"Bend over the desk," Annette ordered, pointing to a side desk. "Grasp the far side."

I can't say that I was all that surprised by what was happening in front of me. Annette had always seemed to like both Rachel and me. I wasn't sure why she seemed so offended by Rachel's failing to send her a report of a totally unsubstantiated complaint.

Annette then rose, picked up her duty cane, one that she had kept since her days as Senior Correctional Officer for the Supreme Court, and walked behind Rachel. She pulled Rachels' white panties down just below her bottom. Then she laid the cane across Rachels' bared bottom, drew it back, and began applying strokes firmly and expertly.

She carefully delivered one stinging stroke slightly below the previous one until seven red lines could be discerned on Rachel's bottom.

Then came the order Rachel most dreaded.

"Spread your legs," Annette ordered coolly.

She picked up a small whip, placed it near the carpet in the middle of Rachel's spread legs, and then snapped it up into Rachel's open crotch, hitting precisely in her vulva.

Rachel let out a scream. She had maintained a silence during the caning of her bottom, which must have hurt like hell. I've become pretty expert in wielding a cane, but Annette had years of experience.

Then Annette snapped the little whip up again into Rachel's crotch, eliciting a second scream. Finally, she struck again and this stroke with the little whip was severe, snapping loudly when it hit Rachel's open crotch. Rachel emitted a loud scream and Kate saw and heard a small stream of pee released, which gurgled when it hit the carpet.

This had to have been one of the most painful strokes I had ever witnessed. I did not like to deliver what we call Mistress's strokes, because I feel that there's too great a potential for serious injury. Rachel's likely involuntary release of urine was, to me, a relatively mild response to the shock of being whipped right in a woman's most sensitive place.

"I'm sorry, General," Rachel said with a whimper, "that last stroke made me lose control. I'm terribly ashamed and sorry for this performance."

"LTC Sarah," Annette said, "kindly insert the punishment suppository in COL Rachel's rear." It was a standard rule in the Service that release of urine during punishment required insertion of a suppository. Presumably, the likelihood that the suppository would cause the recipient to defecate shortly was an added aspect of the overall punishment.

The young adjutant walked over to where Rachel remained bent over the desk and inserted what looked to be a glycerin suppository into Rachel's anus.

"Please clean her now," Annette ordered. Sarah then picked up a cloth and wiped Rachel thoroughly between her legs, going from her vulva back to her anus.

"You may recover your panties and skirt, Rachel," Annette now stated.

Rachel rapidly put herself together and stood in front of Annette's massive desk.

"I am not happy with how you handled this matter, Colonel," Annette declared. "You have been disciplined, accordingly. I'm afraid it appears that you require some further retraining. I am sending you for one week to LTC Kate's Disciplinary Unit, where you will join the current class. You will be reduced administratively to the grade of PFC for the week. After that, assuming LTC Kate attests to your adequate performance, you will be restored to your full rank. I know this sounds harsh, but I hope you will now understand that I expect to be fully informed about this kind of matter. That is all."

"It shan't happen again," Rachel said calmly. "Thank you for correcting me, General."

"You may go," Annette replied. "Kate, I need a few words with you."

Rachel stood, saluted, and departed. I wondered what else could now occur.

"I am not blaming you in any way for what occurred here," Annette stated. "You did what COL Rachel transmitted to you. I hope you realize, however, that in any such matter, I need to be informed immediately."

"Yes, General," I responded.

"You may treat her like any other service officer or noncom sent to your unit for retraining," Annette told her. "She gets no special privileges. Is that understood?"

"Yes, General," I reiterated.

"Good," Annette said. "That is all. You may take Rachel with you back to your unit."

In the outer office, LTC Sarah gave me the official orders committing Rachel to the Disciplinary Unit "After she has completed her week at your unit," Sarah told me, "Please send me a report that I will hand over to the Chief of Staff."

I assured her that she would do that. "Is there anything else I should be aware of?" I asked.

"No," Sarah said. "Be aware that the Chief was put out by this and make sure that no special privileges of any kind are allowed."

"Thank you, Colonel," I said, and saluted her as she knew that Sarah was entitled to be saluted as the direct representative of the Chief of Staff.

Sarah smiled and told her she could go.

When I reached the front entrance, I saw Rachel waiting for her.

"Well, I guess I screwed up bigtime," Rachel told her with a tiny smile. "I guess I'm lucky she didn't bust me permanently."

"You've been disciplined severely," I told her. "Come with me to my suite and we need to clean you up."

Rachel was able to walk with her although she was clearly in pain from the cane on her bottom and the whip on her cunt. They reached my suite, and I took her into the bathroom and had her take off her skirt and panties.

Then I took a soft cloth and again wiped her between the legs. Then I applied some soothing cream to Rachel's burning striped bottom. Rachel reacted but then felt better when the cream began its effect.

"Thanks, Kate," she said and finally smiled for real. "That helps a lot. I guess I'm now going to get rid of that suppository the traditional way. She moved to the toilet and let loose with her pee stream as I couldn't help but watch intently.

"I'm afraid I'm going to smell up your bathroom, darling," Rachel grinned. Rachel felt her bowel movement slide out of her anus and plop noisily into the water in the bowl. It was followed by a few more plops.

"All cleaned out?" I asked.

"Yes," Rachel answered, without any shame.

"May I wipe you properly?" I then asked. Rachel nodded her assent. She spread her legs more and lifted herself off the bowl a bit.

I came over and wiped her with a soft cloth from the labia down through her legs to her anus, where she wiped her deeply.

"Show me the cloth, please," Rachel asked.

I showed her the white cloth, now smeared with Rachel's shit stains.

"I figured it'd be a mess, sorry, Kate," Rachel said.

"No problem," I answered. "I'm afraid I'll have to get you over to the unit. I'm sure Annette will have that Sarah checking with us."

"I'm not sure I'd want her job, sticking suppositories up assholes," Rachel cracked.

I helped her up and assisted her in pulling up her panties and putting her skirt back on. Then we walked to the unit.

I took her to 1SG Wendy's office. Wendy jumped up and saluted both her former boss, Rachel, and her current one, me. I explained the situation and said I would rely on Wendy to take Rachel to the sergeants running the dorm for the current retraining class.

"COL Rachel has been ordered by the Chief of Staff to spend one week in the retraining class here, with no special privileges," I said. "She is reduced to the rank of PFC until she leaves, when she will be restored to her rank depending on satisfactory performance here. Any questions?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Wendy replied. "No questions."

"I'd like reports every 12 hours, please," I told Wendy.

"Yes, Ma'am," Wendy said, and I then left, leaving Rachel with Wendy.

"I'll only say this once, Colonel," Wendy told Rachel. "You'll be treated properly as you have every right to expect. They said no special privileges, but if you have any particular problem, tell the sergeant to contact me immediately. I know you'll only do that if you need help."

"Thank you, First Sergeant," Rachel said. "I'll get through this."

"Yes, you will," Wendy said, "and everyone here who knows you will respect you all the more for it."

Then she stood and escorted Rachel to the check-in desk, where SGT Jennifer was on duty. Wendy explained that Rachel was to be treated as a member of the retraining class with no special privilege and was now administratively a PFC."

Jennifer issued her the standard uniform and also helped her into the notorious vinyl panties with vaginal and rectal dorks for which the unit was known. Rachel felt the irritation of the dorks but kept her thoughts to herself. She was taken by Jennifer to the dorm and given her assigned bed. Jennifer told her she could come to the desk if anything was needed but that she would be woken in time to put on her correction-issue uniform for breakfast.

Rachel decided that she'd try to keep to herself but would be pleasant if anyone had anything to say to her.

"You seem a little old to be sent here," a young woman named Belinda said from the next bunk.

"Yes, I am," Rachel said as plainly as she could.

"Can I ask what got you here?" Belinda asked, unaware of who Rachel was.

"I'm a commissioned officer who got into trouble," Rachel said. "I'd like to just leave it at that if that's ok."

"Sure," Belinda said. "And they sent you here?"

"Yes," Rachel said, "I guess they felt I needed retraining."

The next day proceeded uneventfully, although Rachel, having commanded this unit, was still adjusting to being an ignominious member of the class undergoing retraining for various offenses that got them sent here by their superior officers.

She sat with other retrainees at breakfast and heard them complaining about the vinyl panties. One young woman, Caroline by name, said loudly to her friend, Nancy, that the vaginal dork was really driving her crazy.

"You better just suck it up, Caroline," Nancy said, "because you just need to do that until they see that you can deal with it. Otherwise, not only will it stay in, but they'll stick a bigger one up your cunt."

As they all left the mess hall, SFC Denise saw Rachel and sidled over to her. "I know we can't give you any special privileges, Ma'am, but please know that all of us who served under you will keep an eye out for you as much as we can."

"Thank you so much," Rachel smiled, "and I'll remember that. But it's better that I keep a low profile for now."

Rachel attended the lectures and took notes. She did not ask questions or in any way draw attention to herself. None of the noncoms really wanted to deal with her, even the newer ones who hadn't been here when she had been the Commandant of the unit and Kate was her young deputy.

She had to report to the latrines to use them and was signed in by SGT Jennifer. Jennifer accompanied her and had her stand before flushing so Jennifer could record her excretions into the toilet. Rachel felt this was probably the lowest point of her time in the unit, worse even than the insertion of the dorks. She realized that, for her, the supreme humiliation was Jennifer's recital that Rachel had peed about 12 oz. and had passed two long (at least 8 in.) firm, dark brown turds. Jennifer noted that Rachel's panties had no stains.

The women in the class were generally pleasant to her and she to them. The week actually passed quickly for her, and in three days, Denise came by and took her to the room where Rachel's vinyl panties were taken down and the horrid dorks removed.

"You did good, boss," Denise gushed, "just keep it up for three more days."

Rachel found it was surprisingly nice to have regular Corrections Service panties to wear again without the vinyl or the dorks. This experience gave her a good feeling about the Service and what she had done to make this unit operate both effectively but fairly.

On the last day, I called her in. "I've stayed away," I said, "so no one could ever claim we gave you any special treatment, but I've been told you performed admirably and aced all the tests without any demerits. I'm going to have Wendy take care of retrieving all your materiel from here and she'll help you get dressed in your officer's uniform since I've just signed the report to the Chief. You are now a full Colonel again...boss," she smiled.

"Thanks, Kate," Rachel said with a smile. "I know you were put in a tough position, but everyone here has treated me perfectly as I hoped they would."

"You made it easy for us because you know the ropes here so well," I replied.

Rachel left with Wendy and returned to say a last formal good-bye to me, her protégé.

"Come over to my suite, please," I said. "You're finished here, so we can finally discuss some stuff, if that's ok with you."

"It is," Rachel said, "I'm not sure I'll ever look at this place in quite the same way."

They walked the short distance to my suite, and I offered Rachel a gin-and-tonic.

"Gladly," Rachel grinned.

When they each had a drink in hand, Rachel said, "You know, your program really is working well, Kate. I confess that the vinyls and dorks had me for a while, but I even got accustomed if never comfortable with them."

I grinned and thanked her. After they loosened up, Rachel laughed and said, "I wish I'd never laid eyes on that fucking LT Jones."

"For your benefit only, I'm going to let Nicole and Cynthia know about what has happened," I said. "They won't take it out on Jones, but they need to realize what you did to try and keep them out of the line of fire."

Rachel sighed and said, "You're right. I'd rather it go without any further ado, since too many people in the Service will know about what happened, probably thanks to that Sarah. I think she has probably told all her little friends."

"I think I can do something about that," I said.

"Don't get yourself in trouble,too," Rachel warned.

"Nah, this won't get me in trouble," I assured her. Then I went over and hugged her and kissed her sweetly.

"Come into my room," I invited her.

When Rachel followed, I started undressing her. I unbuttoned Rachel's jacket and blouse, unzipped her skirt, and unhooked her bra, removing all of those items. Then I took down Rachel's pantyhose and finally, her socks, shoes, and panties.

12