Kate Returns Home Ch. 39 - The Finale

Story Info
Kate accomplishes a major goal in life.
9.9k words
4.75
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first, but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.]

Kate was sitting in the officers' mess with COL Rachel, her old boss and now Inspector General of the Corrections Service of the Women's Republic. Rachel, redhaired and feisty, was very bright and had recognized Kate's talent early on. She'd made newly minted 1LT Kate her deputy in the disciplinary and retraining division. When Rachel was promoted to full colonel and given her current position, Kate had become her obvious successor.

Soon, Kate had progressed through the ranks and was now a lieutenant colonel. She missed her husband and wife, Harry and Glenda, located in the second city of the Women's Republic, where Kate had grown up and still had her family. In fact, Kate continued to be the "responsible woman" in charge of her family despite her living three hours away in the capital.

She was blessed with many friends in the capital, all women: Eleanor, chief of the capital office of the respected firm Goose Cookers, manufacturers of women's lingerie and other products aimed at women; WO3 Kathryn, a top procurement officer in the Service; CPT Nicole and 1LT Cynthia, commandant and deputy of the toughest retraining camp for men, Hergolia; Kate's own deputy, MAJ Elaine, a former commandant of that camp; and CPT Helene, a classmate of Kate's in Officers' Training School who had also commanded Hergolia.

She even had a social tie to GEN Annette, Chief of Staff of the Corrections Service, who was married to her friend Eleanor. Kate was also well acquainted with the power at Goose Cookers, Janet, Eleanor's boss, and the executive vice president who ran the company and had incredible connections in the capital.

These friends and the last two all liked and respected Kate. She had had run-ins with Nicole and had to discipline both Helene and even Rachel, when they were sent to her unit for punishment. She was respected and even feared by her family, especially by her stepmother Jan, whom she had made her deputy to oversee the day-to-day running of the family household. When she went to the second city, she often visited Eleanor's sister, Meredith, married to Eleanor's former husband, Jackson.

And she had achieved all this and was only 28.

Kate felt deep inside that she was bi, with her husband but then her wife and her friends. She enjoyed sex with women more but always felt loved by her husband when they were together in bed. She had been thinking about whether she really was bi. Because she loved Harry, she decided to stick with her choices of both sexes.

She recently had had her annual physical. This was critical to her standing in the Service and the most important part was the gynecological examination, which had been conducted by LTC Nancy, a Service surgeon who now limited her practice to gynecology. Nancy had known Annette since the latter was a senior correctional officer for the Supreme Court and Nancy was the surgeon assigned to serve that body.

In that capacity she had carried out the severe punishment Eleanor had received when convicted of adultery. This had since been banned by legislation pushed to enactment by Janet, using her connections as a gift to Eleanor, who had later been cleared--her conviction quashed--because the prosecutrix had been exposed as lying about being married to the man with whom Eleanor had consorted. The punishment was infibulation, used in medieval days for women convicted of sexual offenses.

Kate liked Nancy, to whom Eleanor had introduced her; she seemed truly knowledgeable in general, not just about medicine. Apparently, Nancy and Annette, while responsible for carrying out the punishment, had tried to be as kind as they could to Eleanor and stayed in touch with her during the year her labia were mostly closed by insertion of rings.

Nancy had been pleasant and friendly during Kate's internal exam. She told Kate that the use of vinyl panties in Kate's unit as part of the discipline imposed during retraining programs should be discontinued. The vaginal and rectal dorks attached inside the panties, Nancy told her, were irritating the vaginas and rectums of the women who were made to wear them.

Kate asked her what should replace the vinyl panties if they were not to be used. Nancy thought for a moment and responded that Goose Cookers was making cotton reinforced period panties that were becoming popular.

"The Service could let them a contract to produce the panties with locks," Nancy observed. While Kate was in the stirrups, she proceeded to examine both of Kate's openings and found that Kate's own vagina and rectum were fine. Kate still had ambitions, so a good exam report was important to her. She had had a lot of sex with women but little with men--only her husband on widely separated occasions. Women sometimes used large dildoes but, in general, never were rough, at least not with Kate.

Kate rarely had concerns about exposing herself for the pelvic exam. To her, the gynecologist was merely performing her assigned duties. She realized that the examining physician was often more nervous examining the Service's chief disciplinary officer than Kate was in spreading her legs and labia for an intrusive internal exam.

Nancy did ask her if she was sexually active. Kate was always straightforward about these kinds of questions asked in a medical context. She said she would describe herself as active, and with both men and women. She also said she had not had sexual contact with anyone she hadn't known for a significant length of time and did get tested regularly for STIs. She added that she would sign a permission slip for Nancy to review the results of all her tests. Nancy thanked her and said that wouldn't be necessary because she relied on Kate's report to her that all tests had been negative.

Kate thanked her. She did appreciate getting that kind of treatment from officers who sometimes were senior or more experienced than she was. She also felt she was reasonably careful about who her sexual partners were. Despite the changes in behavior that had occurred after the founding of the Women's Republic, she knew STIs had not been eliminated. She was pleased that Nancy did not ask her anything about bodily functions except to check that her periods were regular. Kate liked playing, especially with her spouses and close friends, which included peeing and pooping.

Kate had found over her years in the Service that she was regarded as expert in administering discipline. She enjoyed speaking with LTC Nancy, who was older, but had been so deeply involved in administering punishments now regarded as cruel and which had been abandoned by statute.

Nancy told her that she didn't regret that those punishments were now banned. In addition to infibulation, chemical castration of men was eliminated. Physical castration was banned many years prior to the other punishments being cancelled. Nancy told her how she had been frightened by the torment endured by people sentenced to those punishments. Judges in the Women's Republic had believed that the statutes providing for them aimed at ending abusive sexual behavior.

"A woman who knew that in several weeks, she would have rings inserted labially to close off her vagina except for her menses would freak out and often had to be restrained," Nancy told Kate. "It was so cruel, barbaric, and awful for a government made up entirely of women," she added, "and I was mentally freed when these punishments were banned."

Kate gave some thought to eliminating the use of vinyl panties with dorks in the retraining process. The unit had used the locked panties that LTC Nancy had suggested; their use was for specific punishment following offensive behavior by retrainees. The Goose Cookers period panties would retain a certain amount of liquid if someone wearing the panties for punishment lost control of their bodily functions.

MAJ Elaine, Kate's deputy, and a Service veteran from her years as correctional camp commandant, managed the replacement of the vinyl panties with locked cotton period panties. Almost all of the retrainees sent to the disciplinary unit for retraining were women. This meant that they were accustomed to wearing panties, if not locked ones.

In contrast, men in the reeducation camps found it more of a shock because they were almost always required to wear panties upon their arrival at a camp for a standard two-week or one month sentence. The barracks sergeants aimed to embarrass the men, who had been sent to camps by their wives or girlfriends or the responsible woman in their household. Initially, their panties would be pink ones, calculated to induce shame. Later, the barracks sergeants might promote them to white panties which connoted good behavior. If they misbehaved, they might be made by their barracks sergeants to wear the new locked panties.

MAJ Elaine called in all of the sergeants in the disciplinary and retraining unit. She explained why the use of vinyl panties was being discontinued. In their place, she explained, the incoming retrainees would be wearing the new Goose Cookers period panties which would be locked. This would enable the sergeants to unlock the panties when a retrainee needed to use the latrines.

She added that when retrainees had engaged in especially bad behavior, delaying their use of the latrines was one disciplinary tool, so long as there were few instances of retrainees losing bladder or bowel control. MAJ Elaine emphasized that she did not want cadre making retrainees wait to have their panties unlocked as a means of hazing or needlessly imposing a very embarrassing situation where they would be in constant fear of losing control in their panties.

"I'm relying on all of you to behave maturely and to recognize that this is a very severe step when you delay someone's access to a toilet," she emphasized in her talk to the sergeants and other noncoms who supervised the retrainees. "If someone has misbehaved, then I will support any of you who take this step. I don't believe in second-guessing ; if someone misuses their authority, it will become apparent to many of us and to me. You will be deeply sorry if that person is you."

The cadre were satisfied that discipline would not be diminished by this reform. In fact, Kate was selected to receive the Chief of Staff's Award that year for her part in advancing this idea into established practice. Annette called her in after the ceremony to congratulate her personally. After the usual congratulations, the Chief of Staff complimented her on retaining her interest in improving the way the Service operated.

Kate thanked her and assumed this was a routine but nice recognition by the Chief. Kate specifically told Annette that LTC Nancy had originally brought up the need for the change when she and Kate had spoken recently. But Annette had more to tell her.

"I'm retiring from the Service soon, Kate," GEN Annette told her. "No one else knows at this point. You might ask why I'm mentioning this to you now. I've been keeping my eye on you for some time, mainly because you've performed impressively and managed some ticklish situations admirably. For that reason, among others, I'm going to approve a promotion for you to full Colonel. You will retain command of your retraining unit, but your authority will be expanded because you will soon be named to serve as my Adjutant in charge of Field Operations."

"I'm so honored, Chief," Kate responded. "I hope I'm able to perform at a level that justified your confidence in me and my work."

"I have no doubt that you will do just that," Annette replied. "You've now been here long enough for me and others to know that this is how you perform."

Before Kate could thank her again and rise, Annette told her to stay seated for another moment.

"I have something else to tell you," Annette said in a matter-of-fact way. "You heard me say I'll be retiring soon. I want to spend more time with Eleanor, and you know Janet, her boss. Janet has offered me a high-level position with her company which will allow me to keep active while remaining able to spend my time more freely. I will be a high-level adviser and board member at Goose Cookers.

"You stand out as the most promising officer in our Service," Annette told her with a smile. "This may surprise you, but I intend to recommend to both the Secretary of Corrections and the President that you succeed me as Chief of Staff. This is why I'm promoting you right now to Colonel. That way, the Secretary, if she so agrees, will be able to appoint you and you will in due course receive General's stars."

Kate was overwhelmed. "I'm amazed but terribly happy, Chief," she responded. "I will of course follow your direction here in how I manage some of these changes."

"I think we can take care of all this," Annette said calmly. "If I need any help, I will call on Janet, who is the most effective facilitator at a high level in the Women's Republic. I also will call on COL Rachel, who has always been a supporter of you and who I believe will stand by you here--yes, I'm promoting you eventually over her, but I feel she will still be pleased that you are the right officer for the job."

"Please keep this to yourself for now," Annette told her. "I'll let you know when you can speak about it. I've already initiated your promotion to Colonel and that should be announced tomorrow. You may speak about that once the announcement and orders are issued tomorrow. I also think that most who see the announcement will conclude that this resulted from your getting the Chief of Staff's Award, so I don't think it will spur more rumormongering than always exists in organizations like ours."

"Thank you again, General," Kate said warmly. "May I take the liberty of kissing the Chief of Staff?"

"You certainly may," Annette smiled.

"One other request," Kate went on, after they kissed. "I'd like to go to my home in the second city tomorrow once the announcement issues so I can inform my spouses and family. I will want them to plan to move here and live with me in the capital once the next stage occurs."

"I will personally grant you leave for that trip now," Annette said, "and please convey my regards to Harry and Glenda, as well as to your family."

Kate now was close to tears, but anxious to retain her cool. "Thank you, again, Annette," she said softly. "You and Eleanor have been so good to me ever since I started here."

"It's an honor and pleasure, Kate," Annette said. "Remember this day as one you received what you deserve."

Kate now saluted, crisply did an about-face, and walked from the grand office of the Chief of Staff of the Corrections Service.

She dined in her room that night in the Bachelors' Officers' Quarters. She realized she had to keep quiet about this--at least about the promotion--until it was issued the next day.

She needed to relieve her excitement. This was a development she could never have anticipated. She hadn't even been sure Annette liked her, although Eleanor had always told her that she did. WO3 Kathryn called her but Kate told her that something had come up and she was going to bed early because she had to drive home tomorrow.

Kathryn said she hoped it wasn't a problem to resolve, but Kate responded that it wasn't, but that it required her presence. Kathryn wished her the best.

The promotion was announced the next day and issued as a promotion order by the Chief of Staff.

"As of today, LTC Kate, until now Commandant of the Disciplinary & Retraining Division of this Service, is promoted to Colonel and is appointed to serve as First Adjutant to the Chief of Staff. COL Kate will retain the post of Commandant as well, that she now occupies.

"By the Chief of Staff, Corrections Service:

Annette, GENERAL."

Kate had told MAJ Elaine, her deputy, that she needed to drive home to take care of some matters. The order had just been received and Elaine decided to congratulate her young boss.

"Thanks, Elaine," Kate said warmly. "You've been such a support for me in this post and I want us to retain our working relationship. And you know that nothing can ever be promised, but I think we can get you another promotion as a result of this."

Elaine smiled and thanked Kate. "You've done a lot for me, Kate," she said with a smile. "I might still be out at Hergolia Camp managing that place if you hadn't brought me back here. I'll always be grateful."

Kate grinned and said, "Well, I couldn't have done what I have without your help. You've been a fine officer and a good friend, Elaine."

She moved over to hug her and give her a kiss. Elaine responded with another kiss.

Kate drove the three hours to her house in the second city. She had let Harry, Glenda, and her stepmother Jan know she was coming.

When she arrived, the three were at her house. They had heard about her promotion to Colonel on the television.

"We're in awe of your promotion, Kate," Harry said, and Glenda and Jan said similar happy felicitations.

Kate smiled and thanked them. She looked at Harry and Glenda and told them that they had made her success possible, by providing support so she could attend to her responsibilities.

"You've done such a great job in your responsibilities here, too, Kate," Jan added. She walked over and hugged her stepdaughter and told her how proud she was.

Kate now thanked them and then swore them to secrecy.

"Why?" Harry asked. "It's already on television."

"There's more," Kate said. "And you must keep this to yourselves. I will want you two--Harry and Glenda--to start planning to move to live with me in the capital. Don't ask me to say any more about it, because that's all I can say now--to anyone. I know this will disrupt your lives here and I'm sorry about that, but I think when you know what's likely to happen, you'll agree with me that it's time for us to be together...all the time."

"I'm a bit fatigued from my drive," Kate told them, "although my nice little car makes the trip almost fun. After I go to relieve myself, I may just lie down for a nap. Then I hope you will want to celebrate with me."

Glenda and Jan smiled and suggested to Kate that they accompany her to the bathroom. Kate scrunched up her face for a second and then put on a broad smile.

"Of course," she said coolly.

When they got to the bathroom, Glenda asked Kate to wait until they had taken everything off. The two of them did just that and then lay down in the bathtub on their backs, right close next to each other.

"Miss Kate, we're ready here," Glenda explained. "We'd like you to squat over our faces and do your business. You deserve some special treatment. Afterwards, we'll clean you off down there."

"This is truly above and beyond!" Kate exclaimed. "My stepmom and my wife, you two are my favorites, including my husband, too, and I think you can accept that."

She rucked up her skirt and then tugged her panties down to her knees, and then after a second's thought, she yanked them all the way down and off. Then she stepped into the tub and squatted over their faces as they had requested.

Staring up at Kate's lovely, trimmed triangle, Glenda grinned, "I do love gazing up at your lovely nest and your wonderfully cute holes between your legs, darling."

"This is very exciting for me," Jan added. "I've longed to give you this kind of present, darling."

After three hours behind the wheel, with no stop, Kate really did need to go. It didn't take her long to release her pee, which burst out from her little peehole and doused Glenda's face until Kate leaned over to aim her stream at Jan's waiting countenance. Both were happy to receive as much of her hot pee as they could in their mouths.