Kate’s Story Pt. 03: Drinking Games

Story Info
Drinking games lead less inhibitions.
4.9k words
4.58
41k
60

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw on a big t-shirt that I had stolen from Greg. It said stud on it in big letters. He could be such a dork. When I found it in one of his drawers a while ago, he told me he got it as a joke and never wore it. Now I use it when just bumming around at home. It seemed perfect for this evening, because I knew I could be a huge tease in it. It turned me on knowing I was completely naked and vulnerable under it. Knowing how much Greg was loving this gave me a confidence boost too. And knowing how much freedom he was giving me to tease had me so excited.

When we got outside, I was excited to see the boys were ready to party. Steve asked, "who wants a shot?"

"Me, me!," I was so excited. Then I jumped a couple times, just enough to make the shirt lift and show the boys I had no panties on.

JJ made a comment about me getting started drinking without them. A thought was crossing my mind, I was feeling naughty. I grabbed a shot from Steve and grabbed it between my boobs. I called Greg over first.

"Ok who's next?" I asked, grabbing another shot.

"Me first!" JJ said. I thought he was going to knock the other boys over he was so eager!

Next to volunteer was Dean. He motioned me to sit on his lap. I jumped on top and straddled him. He obviously had shorts on, but it was still hot feeling my naked crotch resting on his lap. Knowing a couple layers of fabric was all the separated our privates was beyond erotic.

It was hard to pull myself away, but I knew Steve would want a shot in the same manner. After his shot he did something completely unexpected, he spanked me! It was so hot and took me by complete surprise. "Ouch!" I lifted the back of my t-shirt, "that hurt a little, and look, it's a little pink now!" I rubbed my butt as I said that. It would be an understatement to say I loved bringing attention to my naked butt like that.

Steve let out a small grin and apologized. Then he did something even more unexpected. He kissed my butt in the same place he has spanked it!

"That's more like it!" I said, trying my best to react casually. "Now I need more shots to forget about the pain!"

"I have an idea. You fed us our shots, only fair to return the favor right?" Steve said filling a shot glass and putting it in his waistband.

I clapped, saying, "oh what fun!" I couldn't contain my excitement. I got down on my knees. To keep from falling over as I took the shot I reached around and held Steve's butt. It was a lot firmer than I expected and I could feel the muscles flexing. I drank the shot and as we moved my chin brushed again his bulge. I felt so naughty on my knees with my face in his crotch, felt almost like I was giving him a blow job. And damn, I sure wanted to.

My shot from Dean was equally exciting, but the shot from JJ is where things got really interesting. He grabbed a shot, walked up to me, and I knelt down in front of him. I could tell right away the shot glass wasn't stable and prepared myself to help. As I was expecting, the glass slipped down into his shorts. Without even thinking I thrust my hand down into JJ's waistband and grabbed the shot glass before it could spill!

I was so proud I caught it that it didn't immediately dawn on me that my hand was in JJ's underwear. Not only that, but I could now feel his penis against the back of my hand. I had felt him a little over his clothes before, but this was skin on skin. I told JJ to stay very still so that it wouldn't spill, but also so that I could take my time slowly pulling my hand out and enjoy the moment. Since it was the back of my hand I couldn't get a great feel for it, but I could tell it was larger than what I was accustomed to with Greg.

I pulled my hand free, but just had to get a better feel. I decided I would use checking to make sure JJ was dry as an excuse. Placing my hand on his crotch over his shorts, I could feel his penis under my hand. Moving my hand around I could feel the entire length and the along the head of his penis. I could tell from the feel that even though he wasn't erect, he wasn't totally soft either. Honestly, I really wanted to know what it would feel like totally erect in my hand. When I finished getting a good feel I said, "I think you are dry, no spills!" And gave his penis a nice little pat. Then I placed the shot glass back in JJ's waistband and drank the shot. I was a little concerned I went too far, but since Greg didn't speak up and say anything, I knew I had his approval.

"What now?" I asked everyone.

"We should play some drinking games, what should we do first?" Steve asked.

"Truth or dare?" Dean suggested.

"That's not even a drinking game," JJ replied.

As fun as that might be, I worried things might escalate too quickly and I was enjoying the teasing. "Yeah, and might be a little risky to play while drinking. Maybe never have I ever," I suggested, figuring it would give ample opportunity to tease, "It's one of my favorites!"

"Sounds good to me," Greg quickly replied. He seemed to be as eager as I was for teasing. I would need to make sure I didn't disappoint him!

"Awesome! Everyone get a drink!" Steve said.

I mixed myself a screwdriver, with plenty of vodka. We all took a seat and I used the opportunity to tease the boys a little more. I sat cross-legged with my legs folded up under me. This forced my shirt up and obviously left me with my legs spread. I felt the eyes of all the boys on my privates. It was very thrilling, but I also wanted to have some fun with it. So I placed my drink between my legs, preventing a clear view. I could tell the boys were still trying to get a look though! This would be a lot of fun, and now whenever I took a drink I'd be exposing myself.

Steve said, "who wants to start? Greg?"

"Sure," Greg answered. "Never have I ever gotten a speeding ticket."

The boys laughed and shook their heads.

"What?"

"No way!"

"Ha, big shocker there," I said. Further proof he drives like a grandpa which I've been telling him forever.

Of course, we all took a drink since we all drive our age. I went next, "never have I ever went paint balling." Greg took a boys trip without me. I was hoping they were going to invite me, but they never did. I totally would have loved paintball! Well, my revenge was making them all take a drink.

When it got to Steve he said, "never have I ever had a three-way." It was finally getting interesting! I took a drink and all the boys looked at me in shock. I got a flurry of questions. About who it was with, which I told them it was two guys before I met Greg. Thinking about it was turning me on, it was one of the hottest things I had ever done.

Dean then asked, "how was it? Would you do it again?"

I did and wanted to tantalize the boys with the possibility something like that might happen, since that's clearly what they were hinting around at. "It was so much fun! I would do it again, although I'd want to go full gang bang with more guys next time."

The boys perked up in excitement looking at each other and I started to laugh, "oh you boys are too easy to get worked up! I just wanted to see your reaction, so don't be expecting a freaky gang bang. Greg isn't the type to risk crossing swords." It was unfortunately true. I don't think he was exactly homophobic, but he was shy with stuff like that and didn't want to do things that might seem remotely gay.

After a few more times around the circle we finished our drinks and I offered to get Greg's next drink for him, just wanted to make sure he let loose and didn't get too uptight. I know he wanted me to let loose, and I didn't want him to get in his own way of enjoying it.

"This is like pure alcohol," Greg said, coughing while taking his first drink.

"Oh, I just thought you could use a little something else to relax, besides mine is strong too!" I replied.

"At least she's not choking!" JJ added.

I was proud of that and said, "Guess the big boys aren't the only ones that can keep up." I emphasized big to further tease the boys.

"Never had I ever deep throated a cock," JJ said. I took my drink. The boys had been doing a lot of these sexual ones, knowing I'd be taking a drink and exposing myself. By now, I was drunk enough that I had decided to give them a gift. I set the drink to my side, leaving myself exposed for them. In addition, I decided to tease them about how they obviously kept targeting me, "hey all these sex questions are unfair. I'm taking all the drinks!"

"Well, you could help change that," Steve said slyly.

Greg chuckled, "sorry bro, she's taken." It was so cute how he was pretending to be defensive. Greg hiding the fact that he wanted me to get kinky with his friends made the teasing only that much more thrilling.

"Yeah!" I added, teasing, "naughty boys! Objectifying me like that!"

"We might feel bad if we couldn't tell you were enjoying it," Dean commented, pointing between my legs. "Even from here I can see how wet you are."

I looked down to see for myself and used my fingers to check. It wasn't a shock at all, the drinks and teasing had me hornier than I had ever been. I replied, "huh, looks like all this talk did get me wet. Greg is going to be a busy boy tonight." I knew it would drive the boys crazy, mentioning Greg was going to get lucky. Of course Greg and I knew that he wasn't the only one that was going to have fun tonight. I winked at Greg, quietly acknowledging our plan for me to tease his friends even more.

"Oh great," Steve replied, taking the bait, "Greg here gets to bang you for the millionth time today after we've gotten you all horny, while you blue ball the rest of us!"

"Hey sorry, but your balls aren't my responsibility," I teased. Then I smiled, "you boys could always take care of each other." The boys groaned while Greg and I laughed. If only they knew what we were planning!

"Well, maybe if one of these guys had a pretty little pussy like yours they could help," Dean said.

"You think it's pretty?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's perfect," Dean replied.

"Better than a porn stars," JJ added. "What else can it do like a pornstar?"

I laughed, "well I guess you'll just need to use your imaginations!" I loved teasing these boys! I glanced over to Greg and he was staring off into space. I may have gotten him a little too liquored up, oops!

"The least you could do is give us some spanking material," Dean said.

"Yeah, take off that shirt, it's not like it's anything we haven't already seen," JJ added.

I didn't really need any convincing, the boys being so obsessed with my body made me feel incredibly sexy. I don't think I had ever been so confident about my body. "I guess it's the least I can do," I shrugged and slipped the shirt off. For the second time in a day I was completely naked, with the eyes of my boyfriend's three friends scanning every part of my body. "Although, after all these free shows I think I deserve a show in return."

"I don't think I'm drunk enough for that yet!" Steve said.

"You boys need to catch up!" I glanced at Greg again, "I think Greg is done playing the game. Finish off your drinks and I'll mix you new ones!"

They threw back the drinks and I got up to gather their glasses. The boys followed my body with their eyes, not that I minded. As I mixed the drinks I bent over, giving them a great view of everything. I made these extra strong.

They each took a sip, "woah!" Steve said, "how drunk are you trying to get us?"

"Oh come on, I thought you were tough guys. But if you boys can't keep up with a girl half your size maybe it's time to call it a night."

The boys wasted no time chugging their drinks after that. "Good boys," I said. "I'll join you on the next round."

Steve began to prepare the next round of drinks. After handing them out he held up his drink, "here's to the coolest chick ever. Thanks for hanging with us Kate!"

"Cheers!" Both Dean and JJ said as they held up their drinks.

"Awe, thank you guys," I replied. "I was worried I might ruin everyone's good time, being the only girl. You three have really made me feel welcome." I really was enjoying their company. But after all this exhibitionism on my part, I wanted some eye candy too. Dean suggested truth or dare before. Maybe that was my way in.

"I don't about you guys, but I think truth or dare really would be a lot of fun now that we've loosened up."

JJ didn't even wait to discuss it, he just asked, "ok Kate truth or dare then?"

I wanted to draw this out and wasn't about to jump to dares right away, "truth."

"Have you ever fantasized about any of us?" JJ asked.

I looked down and bit my lip before glancing back up to answer, "trust me, I've fantasized about each and every one of you today." All the boys blushed and smiled, they were so cute!

"Now my turn! Steve, what did you really think about my breasts when I let you touch them?" I asked.

"They are fucking awesome, I mean just look at them! They are the perfect size, like how they are both perky and fit perfectly in my hands. I seriously wanted to suck your nipples so bad." Steve replied.

"Well it's too bad you didn't," I said with a little wink.

Steve's jaw dropped, but before he could speak I said, "Does that make it my turn again? Ok Dean, what will it be?"

"Truth," Dean said.

"Ok, have you guys ever touched each other's penises?" I asked.

"What?!" Dean replied.

"Oh, he begs for it all the time, but we won't give it to him!" JJ interjected, him and Steve laughed.

"Ha ha, whatever dude," Dean shook his head, "no we've never done that. Ok, now my turn. Kate, what are you picking?"

"Me again?" I asked, "ok truth."

"Do you swallow?"

I chuckled, "fuck yeah! Of course I do!" I licked my lips. "So JJ?"

"I have got to go truth," JJ answered.

"If you ever find yourself with your hand between my legs again, are you going to put a finger inside of me?" The words felt so naughty coming out of my mouth, I felt myself getting even wetter.

With a look of hunger in his eyes JJ looked down at my naked privates then back into my eyes and answered, "hell yes." Then he smiled and asked, "ok Kate, truth or dare?"

He picked me too! I laughed and told them, "ok, since you boys keep teaming up on me, I think you guys should be on a team. So like for truths you all have to answer my question and dares you all have to do it. At least that way it evens this out a little. Deal?"

The boys all nodded in agreement. JJ said, "ok deal. So, what do you choose?"

"Truth."

The guys groaned, "seriously..." one of them said.

"Yeah, if you guys want dares to happen, then you could always lead the way. So what do you want to ask me?"

It looked like Steve was going to ask something, but before he could JJ glanced over at a passed out Greg, "so how has he been with all of this."

I shrugged and replied, "he likes it, so far everything that's happened has really turned him on." The boys looked pleased to hear that. "So boys, dare to choose dare."

They looked at each other, nodded and Steve said, "ok bring it."

"I've been naked a lot today, now it's your turn. I dare the three of you to get naked." I said.

They all started getting undressed in complete silence, I think they were a little nervous. On the other hand, I was very excited to finally see them naked. Having seen them with their wet swim trunks on I knew what their bodies mostly looked like. I also had a rough impression of the size of their penises. I didn't think they had been hard, but the small amount I saw implied they were decent sized.

They all pulled down their boxers basically in unison. Wow, I felt incredibly turned on. Partially driven by what I had grown accustomed to with Greg. He was smaller than any guys I had been with before, not tiny, but definitely below average. All three of these men were already partially erect. Dean and JJ were about matched, already about the same size Greg could get up to, and they weren't even fully hard yet. Steve was even bigger yet.

"Wow, all three of you are really hot," I looked at their naked bodies.

As Greg finally started to move again Steve asked, "ok Kate truth or dare?"

"Truth," I said, they looked a little disappointed. "I promise the next will be a dare, I just had to know what Steve's question was."

"Oh ok," Steve said, "um, I was just going to ask if Greg had big dick. He likes to brag, but then he seems super shy about it."

Greg still seemed out if it, but was maybe waking up so I was a little hesitant, "um, he's kind of on the smaller side, actually." Then I looked back and forth at their penises. "Especially compared to you guys."

The boys all looked very proud, JJ laughed and asked, "Do you think Greg wants a turn?"

I replied, "Nah he's completely out of it."

Then Greg lifted his head up slightly and said, "wha?" then collapsed back down. We all laughed.

"Dare again boys?" I asked. They all nodded. I giggled and said, "I dare you to do the helicopter."

"The what?" the boys asked.

"You know," I said, moving my finger in circles, "the helicopter. With your penises. It would be funny and I want to see you boys do that!"

The boys all laughed and JJ said, "um, ok." They glanced at each other, shrugged and started moving their hips until their penises began to spin around. I actually fell off my chair laughing, I had never seen anything so funny!

They stopped and Steve said, "ok enough of that. Our turn now, ready for a dare?"

I got back on my chair and nodded.

"We dare you to masturbate, right now while we watch," Steve said.

I would have thought I'd be more hesitant, but I was so drunk and horny that I spread my legs immediately.

I started off just slowly rubbing my clit. I could tell the boys wanted to touch themselves too and told them, "feel free to do the same while you watch."

The boys started stroking themselves, I was going to finally see them all fully hard! I leaned back and rubbed faster. The boys were hard within a minute. Dean and JJ were both a little above average in size, but still far bigger than my boyfriend. Dean was probably two inches longer than Greg and thicker. JJ was a little shorter, like an inch and a half longer than Greg, but even thicker than Dean. Steve was hung like a horse! He had to be three or four inches longer than Greg and had the thickest penis I had ever seen in person.

These sights turned me on so much, I fingered myself with one hand and rubbed my clit with the other. I closed my eyes and moaned. In my head I imagined all three of Greg's friends ravaging me with their fat dicks. I was approaching an orgasm, I opened my eyes, because I wanted to watch them while I came. This was clearly too much for them as well Dean came first, then JJ and Steve. Their cum shot out and fell to the ground. If they had been any closer the cum would have landed on me. That thought put me over the edge and the boys witnessed me have an orgasm for the first time.

Panting I said, "well that was possibly the best game of truth and dare ever. We've had a lot more excitement today then I ever expected!"

Steve laughed, "more than what you expected? I think we're a lot more surprised. From the moment you stripped and let me play with your tits I've been in a constant state of disbelief!"

"Oh yeah, why does only Steve get to feel your tits?" JJ interjected.

"Yeah!" Dean added.

I laughed and said, "I suppose you do have a point. Greg even hinted that you two should get a turn too."

"Holy shit, really?" Dean asked.

"Well, not in so many words," I replied, "but basically yes. Who wants to go first?"

Dean and JJ looked at each other, "rock paper scissors?" JJ asked. Dean nodded and they started. Dean chose scissors and JJ paper. "Damn," JJ said.

Dean laughed and said, "every time JJ, you are so predictable!"

Dean came over to where I sat and I pushed my chest out as if I were presenting it to him. His hands went to my breasts like magnets. He groped, rubbed, squeezed and felt. He alternated between playing with my nipples and grabbing my breasts. I noticed playing with my chest got Dean aroused again. I felt myself getting wetter with Dean's hard dick pointing towards my vagina only inches away as his hands mauled my chest.

12