Katelyn's New Sissy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluesbirds
bluesbirds
178 Followers

I knew what picture she had seen now. It was one from only a few weeks ago from a weekly women's gathering. I was wearing bright pink 1-piece frilly silk lingerie set that was almost like a sissy romper. It went around my neck, and a big heart covered my breasts and reached my belly button. It had frills around the edges, and the middle of the heart was embroidered in darker pink, "Sissy Babykins Loves You." My back was bare. The heart connected to a tiny pink tulle skirt, only a few inches long, that sparkled in the light and didn't leave me any protection. I had a frillier version of the "Sissy Baby" panties on, almost like bridal panties, that had hearts around the slit for my girl cock and sissy clit. The photo was me on my back lying on top of Katelyn, cradled like a baby on her lap, legs and arms up in the air, with women in the group surrounding me, smiling.

It was right as I came, my cum streaming into the air and on my skirt. Many of them were dressed in similarly girly lingerie to tease me, and wore strap-ons. I held a strap-on in each hand. Katelyn had hers in my ass, and you could see the balls under the panties and my proud girl cock, brightly accentuated with a pink silk ribbon tied in a bow. One of the new girls, Danielle, only 20 years old, had one of those massive fantasy strap-ons, at least 12 inches and 4 or 5 inches around, black and veiny, and was ramming it in my mouth. You could see my tears in the photo. She had gotten a couple inches in my mouth, and kept yanking my head around when she wiggled her hips.

After the picture had been taken, one of the older lesbian women came over behind Danielle and started playing with her tits, kissing her neck. Scenes like this weren't uncommon, just part of the hazing the young girls of the group had to undergo to get to me. A second woman came over, and soon Danielle was distracted herself, a woman rubbing a dildo up against her panties and a second woman kissing her and playing with her bouncy tits. The black dildo was stuck in my mouth at this point, and my head was pulled back and forth with Danielle's hip movements up and down the cock behind her.

Even in a group of only women, the dominance hierarchy was still clear, and Danielle started to receive the brunt of the teasing and insults as more women came over to watch the young slut do what she was told.

"Give it to her Lisa! She needs to be satisfied just like our sissy boy down there!"

"Faster Danielle! Fondle the balls of that cock sweetheart!"

"Why does only the sissy get to play with the big cock? Danielle deserves a turn!" The women hooted gleefully at this. Danielle was through down to her knees and the strap on unbuckled. 6 or 7 women surrounded her at this point, their cocks all bobbing happily against her bare skin, and I could see Danielle's expression move from a drunk smile to a slightly more worried expression, now that she was the primary target.

"Ahh, girls, stop, I-"

Two cocks simultaneously were pushed into her mouth from opposite angles, and she gagged loudly.

"Aww, poor baby, even the sissy can take more than that!" The women laughed. "Cocksucking sissy contest time! Let's see if she's any good with clits!"

Danielle was turned on her side, the women slapping her all over, teasing her about how she wouldn't please a man like that, and poking her with the heads of their dildos.

"Ladies! Girls, calm down, give more Danielle a break!" Katelyn came over and broke up the group.

The atmosphere quieted. Katelyn took the slightly shook girl into her arms. The dildo popped out of my mouth, finally. I crawled away a few feet where a woman took me into her lap, her arms around me, gently stroking my now limp cock, trying to bring it back to life. I put my thumb in my mouth, like I was expected to do each time I had a hand free.

"Poor baby, are you okay? Did these women frighten you with their cocks?"

Danielle just nodded, her feet and hands coming up closer to her chest, covering herself slightly.

"Aww, you're okay." She gently traced Danielle's cheekbones with her fingers, around her lips, down her neck, and back up, slightly separating her lips with her index finger.

"You're just one of the girls Danielle!" Katelyn slipped her finger into Danielle's mouth, pushing the index finger in up to her knuckle.

"But pretty girls like you need to learn how to please, don't they?" The women smiled, their hands stroking their fake cocks, or toying with their nipples. They could see where this was going, as could I. It had happened with other new girls as well, and rather than warning Danielle what to expect, the other younger girls all watched eagerly, tense with anticipation at what they were going to get to do to the pretty, petite blond 20-year old girl.

"And look at you, you brought in this massive cock for my sissy boyfriend to take care of, all by her pretty little self. Poor baby, she can only do so much! Look at her, all curled up, mouth sore from that big toy. None of the other women ever expect her to take that much! You're very confident, aren't you?"

Danielle shook her head, her mouth filled with a few of Katelyn's fingers at this point. She moaned, I think, trying to say she was sorry.

Unfortunately for her, as I've seen before, it was too late. She would only get the choice to spend the next few hours behaving well for the women, or vainly struggling to get away.

I snapped out of my thoughts as the door to the dressing room opened, and two women poked their heads in. Sophia giggled.

"I brought a few friends of mine to say hello sweetie. Blow them a kiss hello!"

bluesbirds
bluesbirds
178 Followers