Kate's Journey 01: Romance in Dublin

Story Info
A night out with an old friend in Dublin turns torrid.
1.8k words
4.4
13.8k
8
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's first night on her European vacation was everything she could have wanted so far.

In her mid-forties, Kate was a loving wife, mother of two, professional, and all that. Living the American dream. And all of the "blah" that went with it.

Her good friend Molly from her study-abroad days back in Ireland had planned a holiday for the two of them this summer, and Kate jumped onboard immediately.

Kate was happily married. But her love life had kind of lost its fire. Molly, one of Kate's closest life friends, happened to be one of the few people whom Kate confided in about this.

Kate's husband was kind, successful, and fun. And he kept himself in good shape. He was a great dad. And a great guy overall.

But none of this seemed to matter. After two decades of marriage, he had become kind of a nag, showing little affection on a day-to-day basis.

Sex had become both scheduled and perfunctory. Kate would go through the motions about once a week, more out of a sense of obligation than a sense of love or romance. Sex had become largely a source of stress at this point in her life. Deep down, she wanted more.

...

Tonight was planned as the centerpiece of the trip. Molly had booked a hotel in Dublin and got concert tickets for an 80s throwback show. The night was perfect! Molly and Kate laughed and danced and drank the night away. It felt just like 1989.

They got back to the hotel around 11 and Molly insisted on getting a nightcap at the hotel bar. Kate's body couldn't figure out what time it was in any case and she was here to have a good time. She was happy to comply.

"Molly!?" said the a beaming Englishman who approached their table.

Molly and Kate looked at each other and laughed. Immediately, they both recognized him as James, a 40-something version of a friend from their university days. In fact, he and Molly had been more than just friends on several occasions back in the day.

Donning a smart sport jacket and tie, and a classic English sparkle, he looked even better than he had 25 years ago. James looked fantastic.

And he had a friend.

James introduced Michael as his colleague and mate. They had just come from the same 80s concert that Molly and Kate had attended. And they were, by chance, apparently, staying at the same hotel.

Kate immediately noticed Michael's charming manner. Handsome, clean-cut, fit, and tall, he was exactly the kind of man that she would sometimes daydream about back home. And, like so many English men she had known, he had a sharp wit about him.

After a round, Molly suggested that they move the party upstairs. She had a great French Chardonnay upstairs and she had no interest in spending more money on drinks than was needed. Everyone agreed.

As a gift to her good friend, Molly booked a suite for Kate. It had a large living area and a panoramic view of Dublin. It was a perfect place to share stories about the 80s among friends.

...

Time went by and the bottle emptied. By this point, Molly, a divorcee, was all over James, and they quickly left for her room. Kate was surprised as she felt a pang of envy.

Michael politely headed toward the door as well. As Kate went to say goodbye, she quite suddenly found herself in his embrace. A strong embrace. Coupled with a kiss square on her lips. A kiss that seemed to go on and on. Much to her delight.

Her emotions raced. Her body trembled. She hadn't felt this way in a very long time.

"Maybe I'll stay for a little while?" he asked.

Kate couldn't find any words. She looked up into his eyes and found herself nodding ever so slightly. And trembling with excitement.

...

"There is one thing you should know. When I'm with a woman, I take control. Are you OK with that, Kate?"

Kate couldn't believe what she was hearing. She found herself being so turned on by the idea of it. She found herself nodding with her eyes. And she felt a warmth move throughout herself.

She suddenly found herself locked in another embrace with Michael, who was firmly holding her waist against him.

He led her to the bed and tore off the sheets. She honestly couldn't remember the last time that she was this turned on.

Kate just realised that she had kind of dressed for the occasion. She had a dark, low-cut blouse with a lacy satin bra under. And a silky black skirt with her sexiest pair of black panties beneath. Laying on the bed right now, she realized that these panties were wet with excitement.

She felt his hands reach up her thighs toward her panties. For a second, she thought about it and wasn't sure. Is this really what she wanted?

Michael could feel this brief moment of ambivalence. His voice was calm and clear. "For the rest of the night, you will do what I say. Is that clear, Kate?"

She closed her eyes. Her body teemed with feelings that were so hot. She could only nod and eke out one syllable: "Yes." Her panties were quickly on the floor.

Suddenly, she felt alone, quite literally. Michael had walked out of the room. And she was laying there by herself. Ready for him to do anything he wanted. To her.

And then, just like that, he confidently entered the room. With a handful of black leather straps. She had no idea where he'd gotten them. But she found herself not caring about this fact in the slightest. She closed her eyes and vaguely smiled.

First, he gently placed a blindfold around her eyes. For a second, she wasn't sure about this. But she realized that she wasn't going to open her eyes in any case, and she complied.

He turned Kate's body over, slowly and deliberately, so that she was on her knees with her head down on the pillow. Being in this position nearly made Kate orgasm right then. This was so exciting.

He affixed Kate to the bed methodically. First, each wrist was strapped to the bedposts. And then her ankles. This felt so hot to Kate, poised to cum at any moment.

Michael left the room again. Kate found it both exciting and agonizing. What was he going to do? Was he possibly going to leave her there like this? This was taking a long time.

Eventually, he came back. Kate found herself unbelievably relieved. And ready for him to do anything he wanted to do.

He caressed her face gently. Sensually. In a way that made her feel beautiful.

...

Suddenly, she felt what seemed like his large, hard cock nearing her face. Except she realized that it was something else.

"I want you to suck this dildo, Kate. You need to get it dripping wet."

She imagined herself protesting. Where had this dildo been? Was she really going to suck a dildo that she'd never even laid eyes on?

Michael's voice was fully clear: "You will suck it. And you will like it. Like the hot little slut that you are."

With these words, Kate found herself unable to hold back. She took the tip of the dildo into her mouth. And it felt amazing. She sucked the tip for what seemed like a full minute. And then she felt it pressing deeper into her mouth. She was surprised to find herself taking it all in without hesitation. She imagined that it was Michael's cock, which she hoped to suck also. She felt a wave of orgasm building.

"Now you will do the same to my cock. It needs to be dripping wet for what is next. Do you hear that, slut?"

Kate didn't have to be told twice. She sucked his cock with intense passion. She found herself trying to make him cum with just her mouth. She wanted him to come in her mouth, all over her tongue, teeth, and throat. She didn't want to stop.

Michael slowly took it out. Kate found herself yearning for it. She wanted it back in. She didn't want the moment to ever end.

What happened next led was perhaps the most exciting and passionate moment of Kate's sexual life. She felt Michael behind her. And she felt two cocks. One up against her ass and one up against her pussy lips. She guessed that the one against her ass was the dildo. But, honestly, she didn't care which was which. She wanted to be penetrated. She wanted to be fucked. And sooner rather than later. Simply being in this position led Kate to start screaming in a quiet, low, body-filling orgasm.

"You will need to beg for it, now. Be a good little slag and ask for what you want. Politely, of course."

Kate found herself responding without hesitation. "Please. Please. Please! Fuck me."

Michael apparently needed more. The cock and the dildo stayed put.

"Be a good twat. Be more specific."

"Please. Please fuck my pussy. Fuck it. Hard."

Michael paused. Apparently this was still not enough. Kate knew exactly what she needed to do.

"And fuck my ass. Please fuck my ass. At the same time. Hard. And deep."

On one hand, Kate couldn't believe the words that she was saying. On the other hand, she found herself wanting Michael more than she'd ever wanted a man before.

Both cock and dildo started to penetrate. Both were incredibly wet due to Kate's sucking. And both were inching inside her. At the same time. Kate orgasmed the second that they reached full penetration. And Michael had no intention of stopping any time soon.

Slowly in. All the way. And slowly out. And then a pause. And then slowly in. Slowly out. And another pause.

Michael fucked with a sensuality that Kate had never experienced before. She felt in a state of constant orgasm for the duration. A warm wave of excitement running from her toes to her face. She didn't want this feeling to ever end.

At some point, the thrusting got harder and faster. She knew that Michael was ready to come. And she was so excited for it. She wanted him to come deep inside her.

What happened next surprised her.

Michael suddenly moved toward her face, giving her what she yearned for only moments ago. He forced his cock back into her mouth. It was covered with her own pussy juices. She found this fact to be an enormous turn-on. She sucked his cock until it came right into her mouth. A huge ejaculate, showering the inside of her mouth with warmth. And without a thought, she swallowed it all.

Moments later, she laid next to Michael on the bed, feeling a sense of satisfaction that she hadn't felt in decades. If ever.

She started thinking about the remaining plans for her holiday. She wanted to know when she could see Michael again.