Kate's Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate took a small break. When she came back online, she had a message for me.

"Ty bb 4 helping me."

"Ur wc," I replied. "Looked amazing 2 cu cum."

I watched the screen to see Kate's reaction. She smiled.

"Ty bb. Hru?"

"Good ty. Want to play?"

I watched the screen once more. Kate looked at the screen, then the webcam, then broke into a broad, wonderful smile.

"I wish."

I pressed the one-to-one button on the screen and waited for Kate to accept. Twenty seconds later and the screen changed, now I could see her and there was a small screen insert in the corner which was my camera, looking at me. I stared straight into the camera and smiled.

"Hi Kate, it's me, Matt."

I saw Kate's eyes widen as she recognised me.

"What?! You? How...how do you know. You following me?" Kate was angry, really angry.

"No, no, no, let me explain. It's was an accident, I was browsing this site and came across your room, I had no idea it was you! That's the truth!"

Kate didn't look like she believed me.

"I don't believe you," she confirmed.

I took a deep breath. "Please, it's the truth. Look, haven't I been a good customer this week? Tipped when you needed, helped you cum? Have I been rude or ignored your requests?"

Kate thought for a moment and shook her head.

"No, you may be right. But how did you know?"

"I didn't, I didn't. But...now I do know, believe me, Kate, when I tell you that I think you are the sexiest, most sensual woman I've ever met."

Kate thought about this for a while. "Thank you, I think. What do you want?"

"Well, to convince you to come work with your sister, you'll be so good at it, I know. You could be anything in this company. I believe in you, Kate, and believe me I've seen most of what you have to offer."

She wrinkled her nose at that one. "Be careful, Matt, don't be creepy. Don't want to, but I could block you."

I smiled in relief at her reply. "Thanks Kate. I wanted a one-on-one because I wanted you to know that I know and I wasn't sure how else to tell you. Plus now you can see me in all my glory,' I said, stepping back from the laptop so she could see my whole naked body.

"Still a bit creepy," Kate said, although she was smiling at the camera. "Let me think about your offer, Matt. But you had better go, I need to be alone. Want to think."

With that, Kate ended the one-on-one session and went offline. If she had a lot of thinking to do, so did I.

Friday was another hectic day. I spent much of it with Ken, visiting a number of stores, reviewing the fit out, the signage, working out if the customer flow looked right. I saw Marygrace briefly when I had first arrived in the office, she saw me but didn't seem to want to make eye contact. I hoped everything was okay with Kate, or else I would have her sister to deal with. By the time Ken and I returned to the office in late afternoon, it was deserted, the team wanting to get back home as quickly as possible to start their weekends.

I was really tired, so told Ken I'd give him a raincheck to beers and dinner. I grabbed some chicken salpicao from a food court and made my way back to the hotel. There I showered and reflected on a busy week.

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I could remember, my mobile was ringing. A little dazed, I looked at the number, it was local but I didn't recognise it. I answered.

"Matt speaking."

"Matt...hi, this...this is Kate."

I felt as though a rock had been thrown at my chest and my balls shrank deep within me.

"Kate...how, how did you get my number? Are you ok? Is anything wrong?"

There was a pause before she answered. "You gave me your card, remember? I've been thinking about what you said. Can we talk?"

Now my heart was in my mouth. "Sure, yes, of course. What do you want to talk about?"

"Not here, not on the mobile. I'm...I'm at your hotel, in the lobby. Marygrace told me where you were staying. Want to buy a girl a drink?" I must have broken a record getting my jeans back on and making it down to the lobby.

Kate was sitting in one of the oversized armchairs, close to the hotel entrance. She was looking for me, searching the lobby a couple of times before she saw me. A small, tight smile played at the corners of her mouth. I sat down in a chair next to her.

"Hi, you okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "Matt, I wasn't sure if meeting you here was the right thing to do, but I wanted to see you. I wanted to let you know I have asked Marygrace to help me apply for a job with her company. She thinks I would be great too. I never thought I would be able to do something like this, but you have given me the confidence to try."

"That's great, but you didn't need to come here to tell me that."

Kate looked at me, her eyes glistening. "No, I could have called. But then I couldn't have finished my one on one with you..." she said playfully.

I let her words sink in. Was she saying what I thought she was? Was my fantasy about to become true?

"That sounds like an offer too good to refuse," I replied, trying to keep my voice calm but inside I was in turmoil.

"Good," said Kate, simply. "I know you've been checking me out and I liked what I saw on the webcam, but it's always better to check out the merchandise in person before you make a purchase." She broke into a broad grin, laughing at her own joke.

"So I'm just like a dress, am I? Do your window shopping online, then go to the store to pick up the real thing?"

She nodded. "Something like that, yes. So can I try you on for size?"

I think we broke another record getting from the lobby to my room.

Once we were in my room, Kate turned to me and put a finger to my lips.

"Before we do what I think we are going to do, I want you to know a couple of things." I was all ears.

"First, Marygrace said to let you know if you don't give me the most passionate night of my life, she's going to make life very hard for you."

I grinned. "You told her about this? What you wanted to do? Does she...does she know about your shift work?"

Kate looked at me in surprise. "Of course, stupid man, she's my sister." Of course, she would know. And she'd know all about tonight, good or bad. I'd better make sure it was good then.

"Don't think I have much choice then, do I?" Kate shook her head slowly.

"What's the second thing?"

"I've never had much luck with men and sex before," she said sadly.

"Oh baby," I said, "your luck is about to change." Gently, I lifted her chin upwards towards my face. Our eyes were closed as our lips touched softly, we held the kiss for a few seconds then broke apart. Kate looked up at me, a questioning look on her face. I smiled back at her, a split second later she broke into a beaming smile, showing her bright white teeth.

"Good?" I asked. She simply nodded and closed her eyes again, parted her lips slightly as once more we kissed. This time I gingerly put my tongue out between her lips, as Kate felt the touch she moaned into my mouth and opened her lips further. Our tongues met, circling over each other, as I reached my arms out behind her and held her. I could smell her scent, perfume mixed with sweat, a rush went through me and my cock hardened in my trousers.

By now I had my hands placed on her firm buttocks, massaging them as our tongues continued their dance. Kate slowly put her arms around my waist and she too then grabbed my bum.

"Mmmm," she murmured into my mouth as she squeezed me.

We ended the kiss, I sucked the tip of her tongue as we held each other close.

"Good?" I whispered again to her. Once more she nodded. Kate stared at me intently as her fingers scrabbled on my chest, trying to undo my shirt buttons.

"Hey, it's okay, slow down," I said, taking her hands in mine. I kissed her fingertips, she closed her eyes again, lips apart. Taking her right hand, I placed it back on my chest and Kate began to undo my buttons. I quickly undid the sleeve cuffs and soon I was standing in the middle of the room, shirtless, Kate stroking my chest. She bent forward and took a nipple in her mouth and sucked it gently.

"Oh, nice," I murmured. Suddenly she gave the nipple a nip with her teeth and jumped back from me, laughing.

"Oh, so you want to play, do you?" I said, pacing towards her. She gave out a little scream and ran laughing towards the bed. I caught her as she was about to throw herself onto the bed and held her down on the quilt. I looked at her. Her head was tilted back, away from me. Her black eyes shone, glimmering in the low light, her raven hair was spread out over the bed. She was gorgeous and at that moment I wanted nothing more than to hold her in my arms forever.

I bent down and kissed her slowly. Kate responded, her tongue circling mine. As we kissed, I released her hands and dropped my hands down to her chest, massaging her breasts. She moaned as my fingers brushed over her nipples. Breaking off the kiss we looked into each other's eyes, then wordlessly began to take our clothes off. Soon we were down to our underwear. I grabbed at Kate's panties, purple with pink trim were lovely, but they didn't need to be worn a second longer. As I lifted the material over her feet, Kate let her legs fall open, staring at me. I held her gaze for a few seconds but could not resist. I had to look at her pussy. Feel it. Taste it.

My gaze lowered to her pussy, then I lowered my head. Her scent filled my nostrils as I took one of her pussy lips in my mouth, gently sucking it before releasing it. I did the same with the other labia, then deliberately licked her vulva from the bottom to the top, making sure I gently brushed her clit each time I completed a length of her pussy. Kate was silent, her hands gripping the bedspread tight, her eyes clenched shut. I continued, licking in an unhurried manner, fighting the urge to lift myself up on my elbows and drive my cock deep inside her. I wanted this to be memorable for Kate, so concentrated hard on loving her pussy.

After a few minutes of relentless licking, I sat back and looked at Kate. Her pussy lips had become engorged and lay petal like, framing her vagina, her clit poking out. Kate still had her eyes closed, but one hand had left the bedspread and was eagerly pulling her nipple. What a beautiful sight I thought. Lowering my head I resumed my duties.

A few minutes later, I felt Kate's hand on my head, pushing it down, eager to find a certain spot. She must have found it because she began to moan and her pussy became even wetter. Focusing on the area just below her clit, I began to flick my tongue from side to side while inserting two fingers of my right hand inside her pussy. Palm upwards, I curled my fingers and gradually began to rub her pussy walls up and down. Kate's moans increased in volume, her hand now squeezing her nipple.

"More," she whispered, "more."

I increased my pace but tried to remain gentle. This seemed to have the desired effect, as Kate launched a higher pitched moan.

"I...I cum!" she said, screwing her eyes shut and arching her back. A couple of sobs escaped her mouth as she orgasmed, black hair stuck to the side of her sweaty face. I slowed down my licking and carefully removed my fingers, licking them one by one and savouring the sweet tang of her pussy juice.

Kate lay still for a couple of minutes, letting the last waves of her climax dissipate. I sat up, watching her. Gradually, she opened her eyes and smiled at me. Holding out her hands, I pulled her into a sitting position. We sat, arms around each other, breathing softly.

After a minute, she moved her hands between my legs and took hold of my by now flaccid cock and gently began to stroke it.

"What's wrong Matt, you're not excited to see me?" she teased.

I looked into her deep brown eyes and smiled. "Oh, very excited. Just wanted to make sure you came, after all, you are my guest."

She nodded her head and continued to masturbate me. "Okay, now I look after you."

With that, Kate bent her head down, took the tip of my cock in her mouth and began to suck. Her mouth was warm, her suction firm. She knew what she was doing, this was great. As her head bobbed up and down slowly, I closed my eyes to take all the senses in. I could feel her hands resting gently on my thighs, her warm, wet mouth encircling my erect cock. It was exquisite, as she ran her tongue around the head. If she kept this up for much longer I would be cumming, so decided to stop her.

"Kate, if you keep going, I'll cum in your mouth." She stopped sucking and put her head up to face mine.

"Good?" she asked, a playful smile at the corners of her mouth.

I smirked back at her. "You know it was good, you have a very talented mouth."

"Thank you," she replied. "But I think my pussy is better." She looked directly into my eyes.

"Can I find out?" I asked.

"Thought you'd never ask."

Kate shuffled back on the bed and laid down on the pillows, her legs splayed outwards. My eyes were drawn to her wet, sticky pussy, her dark brown lips engorged, framing her deep pink vulva. I moved over to where Kate was lying and braced myself above her. As I bent my head down to kiss her, my cock slid smoothly into her pussy. Kate moaned into my mouth as she felt my cock entering her, I too moaned as I felt the warmth and wetness surrounding my penis. It felt like we fitted together, seamlessly.

I began to move slowly, carefully, wanting us both to feel very movement, every caress. I looked down at Kate, she held my gaze for a few seconds and smiled.

'Good, so good," she whispered.

"Yes. And your pussy...is...better," I panted. Kate smiled up at me, then shut her eyes as she locked her legs behind my back.

"Then fuck me hard with that beautiful cock, my pussy needs it."

"Yes boss," I replied, then began to thrust longer and deeper inside her. We were silent, the only sound in the room was my panting as I slammed my cock into her pussy. Sweat began to bead on my forehead, Kate too was flushed as we fucked in earnest. Her arms were around my shoulders, legs still locked as we moved in unison. Our movements became more frantic as we knew we were about to climax, our bodies now covered in a sheen of sweat.

"Soon...cum soon..." I rasped. This made Kate squeeze me tighter, digging her fingernails into my back as I continued to thrust into her warm, silken pussy.

"Give it to me, I want it...want all..." said Kate.

"Careful, need to be careful," I replied. She simply nodded, eyes clenched shut.

As I felt the onset of my orgasm, I broke Kate's hold, withdrew from her gorgeous pussy and laid back on my haunches. Feeling me move, Kate reopened her eyes and stared fixatedly on my cock, as I stroked it furiously. Suddenly, two, three, four streams of cum splattered Kate's stomach, as I climaxed. Not to be outdone, Kate was rubbing her clit, desperate to cum. It didn't take her long, once more arching her back, her thighs clenching around her hand as the waves of orgasm washed over her. It was my turn to stare at the wonder of another's pleasure, happy I had helped this beautiful woman to climax.

We collapsed together, Kate rolled onto her side and I laid with her back to me, spooning her. I hugged her, nuzzled her neck as our breathing slowly resumed normality. She covered my hands with hers and pulled my arms around her tightly.

'Mmmmm, I needed that," she said.

"Me too."

Holding Kate, our fingers intertwined, we fell asleep, sated.

*

The next thing I remembered it was morning. I awoke, memories of last night flooding my brain. I was in the same position we'd fallen asleep in, spooning Kate. She was still asleep, her body rising and falling gently as she breathed. Again I nuzzled her neck, kissing her ear. She stirred and must have gone through a similar thought process to me as I could feel her tense, then several seconds later she drew my arms around her and squeezed them.

"Good morning Matt."

I kissed her ear. "Morning Kate. Sleep well?"

She was silent, then rolled over to face me. Looking into my eyes, she placed a finger at the corner of my mouth and traced my lips.

"Always, when I've been fucked well."

"And is that what happened?"

"Yes. Thank you. How are you?"

"Wonderful. Exhausted. Horny. And not necessarily in that order."

Kate laughed, her eyes shining. She reached out and started to stroke my cock, which was beginning to stiffen.

"Good, so am I. Want to find out who's horniest?"

"Hmmm...that could take quite a while. On a scale of 1 to 10, how horny are you?"

Kate didn't answer at first, instead lifting herself up on her hands and knees. She manoeuvred her gorgeous backside in front of my face and using two fingers, slowly parted her pussy lips. I could see the deep pink of her vulva, already glistening with her arousal.

"I think I'm an 11," she said.

I had to agree, especially after lifting my head up and giving her pussy a couple of surreptitious licks. She groaned and sank her head down onto the pillows.

"Fuck me, Matt, fuck me doggy with your lovely cock," she whispered.

By now my cock was rock hard, I was aroused by the beautiful sight before me and her taste and smell. There was only one place I wanted my cock to be and that was deep inside Kate's pussy.

I raised myself on my knees, put one hand on her bottom and gradually sank my cock into her vagina. Once again it felt like we belonged together, Kate's pussy fully encasing my cock like a warm, velvety soft glove. As I began to move back and forth, I reached out and held her hips. Kate responded by pushing herself back as I thrust forward, soon we were moving at a fast pace and I knew I would not last long. She had the same idea as she moved her hand between her legs and began to play with her clit, moans escaping her lips.

I was thrusting hard and deep into her now, my thighs slapping against her bottom as her breasts shook up and down. With my right hand I stroked her back, then reached forward and took a breast in my hand. I squeezed the nipple gently as I continued to drive inside her. Kate's moaning became stronger.

"Please...fuck...Matt...fuck me," she panted, her head to one side on the pillow. Her eyes were clenched shut as she focussed her energy on the impending orgasm. As she came, she gave a number of short, high wails. I knew I was close, so pulled out of her and began to masturbate my cock while Kate's fingers drummed her clit. Suddenly, I came, spurting my cum over her bottom, the pearly white semen contrasting with her deep caramel skin.

Kate's fingers came to a stop and she fell silent. I gently rubbed her back, bent down and kissed her bum cheek. Carefully, she rolled over and sank into the bed, looking up at me. She held her arms out and we fell into an embrace. She was warm and soft and I wanted to hold her for hours. I broke the embrace and gave her a tender kiss, pressing our lips together gently.

"That was amazing, Kate, thank you," I murmured.

"You and me, we fit together, no?" she replied. I agreed, we did, and it made the sex feel so much better. I kissed her again and stroked hair out of her eyes, cradling her face. Kate looked at me, her face becoming serious and sad.

"This, this is great Matt. But...you leave next week?"

I knew what she meant. Was she just an easy lay, a fling for a fortnight to be forgotten about once I had returned to Sydney? Or was there more to us than that? I chose my words carefully.

"I really like you, Kate, you're so warm and energetic and caring. And the sex, well, I don't think I've ever felt such a connection. It was spectacular and I just want to keep loving you."

She looked intently at me, expecting to hear a "but".

"But I have to leave next weekend, I have to return to Sydney."

Kate looked deflated, tears welling in her eyes.

"Kate, I have to go back because I need to sort out the lease on my flat and handover my role to my replacement."