Katherine Takes Control Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert held her tight. "John, remove her shorts."

John gasped. "Oh, er... No. I really couldn't. No please no."

"John, remove her shorts," Robert repeated.

"Oh, please. I really can't."

"John, do you remember what Katherine told you on the phone that day when you wanted to prevent me from inspecting the drawers in your bedroom."

"Erm. She said that I should let you."

"No, her exact words were that you should allow me 'full access'. Is that right Katherine?"

"Yes, that is what I said."

"Well tell him."

"Darling, that is what we agreed. Robert should have 'full access'. Do you understand?"

John gulped. Did she really mean what he interpreted this to mean? God. Oh Lord. "Yes, I understand," he whispered.

"Good boy." John moved towards them and knelt on the floor as his hands went to the waist band of Katherine's shorts. Slowly he undid the clasp and slipped the zip down. Then he eased the shorts down over her hips to her knees until they fell to the floor. She lifted each foot as he removed them and her shoes. He could not help but notice the damp patch in the crotch. She was not wearing any undergarments. Katherine was now naked with the exception of the leather harness encapsulating her breasts. Both she and John were shaking with fear. John noticed the pearls of dampness on her pubic hairs. 'God she is so wet,' he thought. "Is she wet for him?"

Robert turned Katherine so that she had her back to one of the mirrors. Looking over her shoulder Robert watched as his hand stroke her buttocks. John was entranced. Another man was now fondling his wife's bottom and he was fascinated. His naked cock twitched as his hand went to it. Robert gave the buttocks a resounding slap.

"Katherine, you have been a domineering bitch at work and to your husband, and now it is time for you to suffer the consequences. He slapped her again with his hand. "Let's get her ready." Together they led Katherine to the whipping bench. She knelt on the two supports made for that purpose and bent over the leather covered cushion of the table.

Robert adjusted the leg supports on which Katherine was kneeling so that her knees were moved as far apart as practical. .He then bound her ankles and knees to them. John gently took her hands easing her upper body forward to bind her wrists to the legs of the bench with the straps attached to it. The table was so constructed so that her breasts were hanging down below a gaping space in the table.

John and Robert stood back and admired the view. Katherine looked superb. Her long back was completely exposed leading up to her bottom which, because of the shape of the furniture, was raised well above the rest of her body. Her slightly red, full buttocks were the centre of the display. Her breasts dangled below the table making them easily available. Her legs were stretched apart so there was easy access between her thighs. The lips of her labia and the her anus were fully raised and fully exposed. Katherine looked at the mirror in front of her and could see the top of her raised bottom and the room behind extending to the entrance door. She shuddered as she realised that the eyes of anyone entering the room would immediately be drawn to her prostrated body, but worse still to her exposed genitals. She looked at the mirror to her left and right and quickly realised that she now had full sight of the whole room. God she felt exposed. She was the centre of attention in this cold and frightening room. She shivered. She felt the dampness in her vagina. Would John rescue her if things got out of control? No, she thought. He was completely wound up in the whole scene. Anyway, she felt that at last her true sexual feelings were being given free reign. She licked her lips. God this was sexy. "What are you going to do with me?" she asked.

Robert put a hand on her back. "First of all I think that I will give you the beating that you deserve. Then.... well..... " His hand smoothed over her buttocks as he looked at her face on one of the mirrors. "Well ... erm...Well then..." His hand slipped down to her labia where his fingers played. "Then, I am going to fuck you." Katherine;s heart raced.

He moved back and signalled John towards the steel frame. He ordered John to place his hands behind his head then secured his wrists to the pole. John was left secured facing the room. "That will allow you to see everything that goes on but keep you from any mischief. OK John?"

"Yes, sir." John replied in a subdued voice.

Robert went to the chair he had been sitting in previously. Slowly and deliberately he took off his shirt, then his shoes and socks. In full view of both Katherine and John he lowered his trousers. He took his time folding them, placing them on the chair. He took a sip of wine from the glass on the table. He faced them both and they noticed the obvious protrusion in the front of his boxers. He took another sip of wine then peeled his boxer shorts down. Neither Katherine nor John could resist looking as the penis was displayed. It was not fully erect, just hanging at a sloppy angle in front of its owner. But it was a good size, probably seven inches flaccid, and a good handful in breadth. It was an uncircumcised cock with the skin covering the whole length. John shuddered at the site and unexpectedly felt his own cock harden. Katherine licked her lips and moaned, knowingly.

Robert crossed the floor and stood beside Katherine. Once again he gently touched her bottom. She moaned. Smack, his hand hit her. Then again and again. Katherine squirmed as much as she was able with the constraints. After about twenty smacks he lent down to her head: "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"I really wanted to whip those magnificent breast of yours, Katherine, but that will have to wait until later."

She shivered. "Oh God, no," she exclaimed.

Without saying another word Robert went to the table where he retrieved the cane. Katherine watched him in the mirrors. She watched fascinated as he swished the cane back and forth. She remembered the last time he had caned her. A feeling of warmth had passed over her body as her vagina had tingled. He returned to her side and laid the cane on her buttocks. "Six strokes darling, one for each of the men who have fucked you." He told her.

"But. Er... What do you mean? I have not had six ...." she said.

He did not reply but took a step back to get the right distance then struck her hard. Katherine jumped up as much as she could and let out a scream. John looked on amazed, his heart beating frantically. He was unsure why but his cock was now rapidly expanding. Swish the cane went again. Then again and again until six strokes had been administered.

Three events occurred simultaneously. Firstly, Katherine writhed on the bench, gently crying. Her whole body seemed to concentrate on moving her buttocks up and down and back as far as the constraints would allow. She was a captivating sight for the two men. Secondly, John looked on in awe as his lovely wife's red buttocks began to show the six evenly distributed distinct welts rising from her lovely bottom. His cock was by now absolutely rigid and he longed for it to be touched. Thirdly, Robert put down the cane, then once again gently caressed Katherine's bottom, slipping his fingers into the crack between her buttocks. But what was capturing both Katherine's and John's attention was Robert's rapidly expanding penis. It was now horizontal. But what was more captivating was the purple head protruding out of the foreskin which had previously concealed it. Robert pulled the foreskin back as they watched and displaying the full magnificence of the bulbous head. It was almost the size of half a tennis ball and had the shape of a mushroom. But it was deep purple in colour. Like a mushroom it had a distinct hood which then gave way to a solid stem. But this stem was now eight inches long! Eight inches of hard muscle encased in a silver smooth tight skin with ridges of dark blue veins running along its length. Altogether a very impressive sight, thought John. He sighed deeply and quivered excitedly at the thought that this phallus would soon be penetrating the small tight vagina of his wife. Pre-cum glistened at the tip.

Katheirne lalso shuddered as she anticipated what was to follow. Robert approached her head and as he came towards her he leaned over and grabbed her hanging breast. Although she tried she could not manage to take the full head completely into her mouth but she willingly used her tongue over the mushroom, licking it and the pole until both were glistening with her spittle.

Robert held the back of her head. "Oh, that is so good," he told her.

After several minutes he left her head and moved between her legs supported on the stool. He told John: "I want you to watch this."

John looked on. "Oh my God."

Robert put both hands on Katherine's rump and attempted to ease the mammoth crown of the phallus between her labia. She was wet and ready, but perhaps not quite ready enough to accept the protrusion of the head being offered. Robert moved his tool back and forth until the head was covered with her viscous love juice. Then with gentle and firm pressure the head was gently consumed between the lips of her labia as Katherine sighed deeply. She could see it all in the the mirrors. She watched with an open mouth as the penis slowly penetrated her. She cried out gently. John also had a superb view and took pleasure that his wife was experiencing such extreme joy. The first ever lover since they had married. He knew he could never match this phallus now entering her vagina.

After a minute Robert eventually achieved full penetration. He paused. He started to withdraw until four inches of cock was showing. Katherine was by now continually whimpering and breathing hard as she watched avidly. Suddenly he pushed in again. She cried out again. Robert slowly pumped in and out. Katherine and John watched in fascination then Katherine cried in time with Robert's movements, moving her bottom back and forth as much as she was able to do with the constraints. At last Katherine let out another loud cry and liquid started exuding from the well plugged vagina. Robert pushed in one more time and held still. There was quiet except for Katherine's whimpering and John's and Robert's heavy breathing. Robert waited. His buttocks twitched. John knew it was coming. Suddenly Robert lent over Katherine's body grabbed both breasts firmly, pushed in hard and shuddered as his semen pumped deep into her vagina. He bucked five or six times as he ejaculated

Robert slowly extracted his cock from Katherine's now sopping pussy which was glistening with their mixed juices. John noticed a string of spunk which symbolically connected Robert's cock to his wife as Robert withdrew. A mix of the love juices began dripping on to the floor.

Robert approached John and undid his bindings. John's cock was still hard as Robert led him to Katherine. For one moment he thought that Robert was going to allow him to have sex with his wife, which is something he had not been allowed for several weeks. But he quickly and frustratingly learnt that this was not to be.

"Katherine has told me how good you are at cleaning her up after sex so get busy." Robert told him.

John got on his knees behind his wife and lovingly put his tongue on her outer labia. He greedily licked and licked, swallowing the mixture of spunk and female juices. Katherine felt his tongue at work and moaned in ecstasy. Unexpectedly she climaxed again causing more fluid for John to deal with.

Robert was sitting on the sofa naked operating his phone. After a couple of minutes he put the phone down.

"Now...., how many lovers has Katherine had John?" John paused in his task.

"Other than you none since we married, sir." His tongue continued its work.

"Well, that is a good record. Are you sure about that?"

"Yes. I am sure." He replied. "Katherine would have told me otherwise."

"What about before you married?"

"She told me that she had had two others."

"Ah, I thought so. So with me today, that makes four?"

"Yes, sir. That's right."

"How are you getting on?"

"I have cleaned out your sperm, sir."

"Good. I want it deep cleaned and ready. Get your tongue in deep."

"Yes, sir." John continued his task enjoying the fact that he was causing Katherine to moan again with pleasure.

Robert turned his attention to Katherine moving alongside her prostrated body. His hand went over her marked buttocks up her back and around to her hanging breast. "Is this right Katherine?"

Katherine was breathing hard as a result of her husband's excellent technique. She felt the hand on her breast. It gradually squeezed. She was confused. "Yes, I think that he has cleaned me."

"No, I meant is it right that, before me, you had only ever had three lovers? He squeezed slightly harder.

"Oh God. Yes, I told you before it was three. Now you are my fourth."

"Good. OK John you have finished now. You can get dressed now and leave us as I have some unfinished business with your wife."

John swallowed, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, went to the chair where he had left his clothes and started dressing. Robert went back to Katherine, standing by her head. She turned towards him and, without being told, once again attempted to take her lover's purple mushroom head into her mouth. His cock was slowly getting hard again. Shortly John had put on his shirt and shorts and was watching them both.

"You better go now before my friends get here." John gasped and Katherine let the cock fall from her mouth. Robert's was almost completely hard again. The purple mushroom head glistened and the pole supporting was now stiff as a result of her efforts. It was ready again.

"What do you mean? asked John.

"Well I am tired of your presence and wish to fuck your wife again."

"Yes, but you said... your friends..?"

"Yes, I know. When I caned your lovely wife just now I gave her one stroke for every lover. How many strokes did I give her?"

John coughed. "Six, but I told you...." He trailed off. There was silence.

"Well, don't you get it? Tonight your wife will not only be pleasured by me again but then, as a special surprise and treat, arriving soon will be lovers number five and six. I think that you met Michael at the door earlier. He was on his way to get his friend. I have invited them both to join us for drinks and er... entertainment."

Katherine shuddered. She suddenly felt a wave of fear and trepidation over her. Her heart was beating fast and her breathing quickened. "No." She whispered. "No. Please no." But both John and Robert noticed her nipples harden as she wiggled her hips on the bench. She felt the desire building up in her. The dampness was flowing. God she felt randy. After a moment she cried. "Oh, Robert. How could you?"

"John kiss your wife good night and then leave us."

John was in a daze as he went to the head of the table. Robert quickly corrected John and directed him between Katherine's legs. "No, John, kiss Katherine goodnight where you belong. Kiss her cunt boy. Then you must be off before my friends arrive."

John bent down and once again gave his wife's labia a gentle suck. He took his time lovingly on the very lips, which, before this evening, had not had another cock other than his since they married. He thought how this vaginal opening would shortly be accommodating three different cocks. His own cock was solid with desire. God he wanted her. But he knew that that was forbidden. Other cocks would have that pleasure.

Robert escorted him to the door. As he left he turned and took one final look at his wife lying bent over and bound on the whipping bench. Below the displayed striped buttocks the swollen labia was the first view that any visitor would have as they entered the room. There would be no doubt what she was there for. He left the flat and passed two men in the car park. One of them was the man they met on their arrival. The other was tall and upright. "Evening," the black man said.

"Oh. Er... Hello." He got into his car and drove home taking his confusing thoughts and feelings with him.

XxxXxxx

As soon as John got home he went to the bedroom, stripped off his shorts, laid on the bed and masturbated while thinking of Katherine bound to the bench for the three men. Shortly he ejaculated. It hadn't taken long! He immediately fell asleep on the bed.

He was awakened by the phone. He noticed the clock; it was 4.00 am. He had been asleep for four hours. He answered the phone. It was Katherine. He was so pleased to hear her voice.

"Are you OK," he asked?"

"Oh God. I am so sore. Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am fine. But I am worried about you," he told her.

"I have so much to tell you."

"Was it awful?" he asked.

"Oh, God. No. But..."

He had to know. He had to ask. "Did his friends?... You know. Did they?... er..."

"Oh, darling. There is so much for me to share with you later."

"But did they?"

"Oh, darling. Yes. Yes they did. Both of them."

"Oh God. That is awful. I need to call the police."

"No darling. No. I wanted it and Robert wanted it. It was OK. Actually, it was very exciting."

"So you are OK?"

"Yes, I am fine. We are now going to sleep for a bit. Robert said that I should phone you."

"I am glad that he did. Are his friends still there?"

"Yes."

"Oh, Katherine."

"But don't worry. They are exhausted."

"Are you OK?" he asked again.

"Very tired and very very sore." There was a pause in the conversation. "John,"

"Yes."

"He wanted to know about the time you were supposed to be abstaining and you came on me."

"You didn't tell him about that did you?"

"Yes." There was another pause. "I told him that you had deliberately pushed your cock between my thighs."

"Oh, no; you shouldn't have told him."

"He was quite angry. I told him that you not only pushed your cock up against my pussy but you had tried to enter me. The head of your cock was trying to push into my vagina; then you came." John was flabbergasted. What was his wife doing telling Robert about their intimate activity. "Robert was upset."

"But Katherine..."

"I told you at the time that you would have to be punished, didn't I?"

"Yes, Katherine. But..."

"Robert wants to speak to you now."

"Hello John. Are you there?"

"Yes. I am here, sir."

"Your wife has been truly wonderful this evening." John did not reply. "Yes, she has been marvellously accommodating to my friends."

"Oh?"

"But I am surprised at what Katherine has told me. You know that the abstinence periods were instigated for your own good so we could control your sexual desires."

"Yes sir. I know."

"I think that you have earned yourself some more time on the whipping frame. Don't you.?"

John's stiffening cock jumped. Oh God. His breath caught in his throat. He did not reply.

"Katherine also told me that you said that you wanted more after I had dealt with you earlier this evening."

John's heart was beating hard. He again said nothing.

"Did you?"

"Yes, sir."

"You wanted more?

"Yes sir. I wanted more." John's cock was now fully hard again.

"And do you still feel that you should be punished further?"

"Oh. er....Yes sir."

"Well Katherine and my friends and I are going to have a little rest now. Perhaps you should come over later."

"Yes, sir."

"Let's say 10.00am. Katherine will be ready to leave by then so you can pick her up at the same time."

"Yes, sir."

"Good. I will deal with you then."

"Yes, sir."

"John have you masturbated this evening?"

He felt his cock. It was hard. "Yes sir," he replied almost in a whisper.

"Oh dear. I thought so. We will have to take that into consideration." There was another embarrassing pause in the conversation.