Katherine's Choice Ch. 04 (Final)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women got up from the table and made their way to the diner's door. Jessy opened the door and Katherine walked through the doorway.

"Thank you." Katherine said.

"You're welcome!" Jessy replied.

Laughing, the two women left the diner and headed to the front desk.

"Where are we going?" Jessy asked.

"You'll see!" Katherine said as she smiled.

Katherine led Jessy past the front desk and instead of heading left to the elevators, they headed right toward the shops. Jessy followed Katherine into the most expensive dress store in the hotel.

"What are we doing here?" Jessy inquired.

"We are here to buy you a new dress for tonight!" Katherine exclaimed.

"You can't be serious!" Jessy exclaimed. "I can't afford these dresses!"

"Don't you worry your pretty head off!" Katherine replied. "For all that you've done for me, I want to buy you something nice!"

Jessy walked quickly to Katherine and gave her a big hug. She started to cry.

"Please don't cry." Katherine said as she held Jessy tightly.

Jessy released her hug and Katherine did likewise.

"I can't help it. It's rare when someone does something nice for me. It's always me doing the nice things!" Jessy said as she started to dry her eyes.

"Not this time!" Katherine said.

Meanwhile, the store clerk approached the two women.

"May I help you two ladies?" the clerk asked.

"Absolutely! I'm Katherine Heigl and I would like to buy my friend a dress for tonight!" Katherine said.

"Yes, Miss Heigl. Absolutely!" the clerk beamed. "Should I close the store?"

"You may want to inform the owner first." Katherine said.

"The owner is here right now. Let me bring her out. One moment, please." the clerk said as she headed for the back.

"Wow!" Jessy exclaimed. "I'm going shopping with you all the time!"

"Oh! Here they come!" Katherine said as the clerk and another woman were making their way to her and Jessy.

Jessy turned and watched two women approaching them.

"Hello Miss Heigl. I'm Helen, the owner of this boutique and I have instructed Angie to close the store. The store is yours to browse." Helen said. "And both Angie and I are here to help you and your friend."

"Please you don't have to do that, Helen." Katherine said.

"I insist. Angie, please close the store." Helen instructed Angie. "Thank you."

"Yes Ma'am!" Angie replied.

Angie headed for the front of the store and inserted a key into a lock. The gate started to lower. Meanwhile, Helen turned her attention to Katherine and Jessy.

"Angie will join us shortly. So, ladies, how may I help you?" Helen said.

"My friend, Jessy, is looking for a dress for tonight!" Katherine said. "Please help her out! Thanks!"

"Absolutely!" Helen said. "Angie? Is the store closed?"

"Yes Ma'am." Angie said.

"Please join us. Thanks!" Helen said.

"How can I help?" Angie asked.

"We are going to find a dress for Miss Jessy!" Helen said.

"Ladies! Unfortunately, we only have an hour as both of us need some sleep before the show." Katherine said. "She also needs shoes!"

"Okay then. Let's get going!" Helen exclaimed.

An exhausted but happy Jessy walked out of the store, carrying two large bags. One bag containing her dress and accessories and the other bag containing her shoes. After paying, Katherine left the store and quickly caught up to Jessy.

"That was great!" Katherine exclaimed. "Need any help?"

"That was tiring!" Jessy exclaimed. "No, I'm good! Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome!" Katherine said. "Give and get back!"

"I'm set! You're set! Now, let's get some sleep and we're going to party tonight!" Jessy exclaimed.

Both women made their way to the elevators. Upon reaching the elevators, Katherine pressed the up button. The door of one elevator immediately and Katherine entered first. She pressed the hold door open button to make sure that Jessy and her bags entered the elevator safely. Once Jessy and her bags were in the elevator properly, Katherine released the hold door open button and the elevator door closed. Katherine pressed the button for their floor and the elevator began its journey up.

Once the elevator reached their floor, its door opened. Again, Katherine pressed the hold door open button, allowing Jessy and bags to exit the elevator properly. Katherine then followed closely. They headed toward their rooms quickly. Upon reaching her room, Jessy asked Katherine to open the door for her. Katherine did and Jessy and her bags went into the room.

Katherine told Jessy to set her alarm for six o'clock. Jessy nodded her head and placed the bags on the floor beside her bed. Jessy collapsed onto her bed and waved at Katherine. Katherine, laughing, walked into the room and headed for the alarm. She set the alarm clock for Jessy. Katherine wished Jessy a wonderful sleep and made her way to the door. Katherine once again reminded Jessy that she had to be up by six. Jessy just waved at Katherine. Katherine continued her laughter. She closed the door and headed for her room.

Katherine opened her door and entered the room. She headed for her alarm. Katherine placed her key card and phone on the side table. She set the alarm for six. Katherine laid down and put her head down on the pillow. This time, Katherine fell fast asleep.

"Beep! Beep! Beep! ..."

"What the ...!" Katherine thought. "What's the noise?"

Katherine slowly opened her eyes. The noise continued.

"Oh! Shit!" Katherine exclaimed. She rolled over and it was the alarm making all that racket.

Katherine stared at the alarm. It said '6:05'. Katherine breathed a sigh of relief. She laid down slowly.

"Good! We won't be late!" Katherine thought. "I need to see if Jessy's up!"

Katherine threw her duvet over. She didn't remember covering herself with the duvet before she fell asleep earlier. That didn't matter now. She had to see if Jessy was up. Katherine climbed out of bed, slipped on her slippers and made her way to the door. She opened the door and looked across the hallway at Jessy's room. The door was propped open and there was music coming from the room.

"Good! She's up!" Katherine thought as she propped open her door and walked across the hallway.

Katherine knocked on the door.

"Come in, Katherine!" Jessy said.

Katherine walked in and to her surprised, Jessy was already dressed and done up to the nines.

"Wow! You look stunning!" Katherine exclaimed happily.

"Thank you! For the compliment and most importantly, for buying the outfit! I love it!" Jessy exclaimed.

"Put on the shoes!" Katherine said. "I want to see the whole outfit!"

"Okay!" Jessy said.

Jessy walked over to the chair and opened up a bag. She pulled out the box and laid it on the bed. Jessy opened the door and pulled her shoes.

"Very nice!" Katherine said. "Now, put them on!"

"Okay." Jessy said. She sat down on the chair and started to put on her new pumps.

"Here! Let me help you!" Katherine said.

"Sure." Jessy replied.

Katherine made her way to Jessy. Upon reaching Jessy, Katherine knelt down. Jessy gave her one pump and Katherine began putting on the shoe.

"You have such soft legs and feet." Katherine said.

"Thank you. I try very hard to keep them that way." Jessy said. "When you're a Pornstar, everyone looks at your body. Legs and feet are body as well!"

"Very true!" Katherine, smiling, replied as she continued putting on Jessy's shoe. "How does that look?"

Jessy looked down at her new shoe and a huge smile came across her face.

"It looks beautiful!" Jessy exclaimed.

Katherine proceeded to put on the other side.

"Now, get up and walk around in them!" Katherine requested.

Jessy got up and started walking around the room in her new shoes.

"Well? How do they feel?" Katherine asked. "As good as in the store?"

"Better!" Jessy replied. "It feels like I'm walking on clouds!"

"Wonderful!" Katherine exclaimed. "Now, let me go shower and change."

"Okay. I'll wait here for you!" Jessy said.

"See you in a bit!" Katherine replied. She turned and headed for the door. Katherine pulled the door open and headed for her room. Pushing her door open, Katherine entered her room.

"Wow! Jessy looked amazing!" Katherine thought as she closed and locked her room door.

Removing her slippers, Katherine headed for her bed. She removed her clothing and placed them on the bed. Katherine then made her way into the bathroom.

Katherine was done showering in about twenty minutes. She quickly dried off and proceeded to apply her make-up. Katherine decided to go with a more natural look. For her, meant less make-up than she normally would apply. She headed to the closet to choose an outfit.

"What to wear to a porn award show? Hmm!" Katherine thought. "I know! Basic black never disappoints!"

Katherine decided to go with an elegant but leg revealing black dress with black pumps, of course. She put on the dress and shoes quickly. Once satisfied with her look, Katherine grabbed her purse, key card and phone.

Katherine headed for the door, opened it and stepped into the hallway. Looking across the hallway, she noticed that Jessy's door was still ajar. Katherine headed in that direction. Upon reaching the door, she knocked before entered.

"Ready to go?" Katherine asked.

Jessy was nowhere to be seen. Katherine heard some noise coming from the bathroom. It was the tap being turned off. Jessy then stepped out of the bathroom.

"Just a little touch up. Well, how do I look?" Jessy asked as she smiled at Katherine.

"Wow! You look beautiful!" Katherine said as she admired Jessy's new outfit.

"Thanks! You look great yourself!" Jessy replied. "Oh! I have something of yours! The bell hop brought it when you were changing."

Jessy went to her bed and picked up a plastic bag. She reached in and pulled out Mariposa's mask.

Katherine smiled and said, "I don't need that tonight! Since I'm your date, I'm going as Katherine Heigl!"

"Are you sure? What about your rep?" Jessy asked.

"Rep? I'm not worried anymore. If I include Pornstars in my circle of close friends, so be it! The paparazzi can take their pictures. The tabloids can print their articles. As long as I know they are good and caring people, I don't give a fuck what other people say!" Katherine exclaimed with conviction.

"Atta girl!" Jessy exclaimed as she laughed. She dropped the mask back on the bed. "Good for you! And me!"

"Shall we go then?" Katherine asked.

"Let's party!" Jessy exclaimed. "Now, you will see what a real party should be like!"

"I can't wait!" Katherine replied, excitedly.

Both women made their way out of Jessy's room and into the hallway. Jessy made sure that her door was locked. They headed for the elevator. Upon reaching the elevator, Katherine pressed the down arrow button. After waiting for several minutes, the elevator door opened and the two ladies walked into the elevator. Jessy pressed the ground floor button. The door closed and the elevator began its descent.

Jessy mentioned that the award show was to take place in the theatre. Instead of heading right, they were to head left. Like every award show, there will be a red carpet. Jessy asked Katherine if she would be okay on the red carpet. Katherine said that she would be fine. The elevator door opened when it reached its destination. Jessy and Katherine stepped out of the elevator and into the hallway. Heading left, they made their way toward the red carpet and the theatre.

When they reached the red carpet, Jessy and Katherine were asked to stand in line. There was person at the head of the line and his job was to introduce the Pornstar before he or she stepped onto the red carpet. Jessy told Katherine that they would step onto the red carpet together.

"When we get to the announcer, I'll tell him your name is Mariposa." Jessy said to Katherine as the line moved slowly.

"Don't be silly! I want to be introduced by my real name. Remember?" Katherine replied.

Several of the other Pornstars in line recognized Katherine. They asked for autographs and selfies.

As the line moved forward, word got around that Katherine was going to attend the award show. Other Pornstars approached Katherine. They too, got autographs and selfies.

"This is crazy! Your fans love you guys!" Katherine whispered into Jessy's ear as they approached the announcer.

Jessy nodded and smiled. "Okay! Our turn in coming up! Are you sure?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" Katherine exclaimed as she laughed. She was having a blast.

"Alright! Here we go! We're next!" Jessy exclaimed.

Jessy and Katherine stepped up next to the announcer. Flashbulbs started going off.

"Names please?" the announcer asked as he was looked at the schedule.

"Jessy Dubai and Katherine Heigl!" Jessy replied.

"Katherine Heigl?" the announcer repeated.

"Yes. Katherine Heigl." Katherine repeated.

The announcer looked up and recognized Katherine.

"Oh my God! It is you! I thought it was a joke!" the announcer exclaimed. "Welcome to the AVN Awards Show! Can I get ..."

"Later! Now, please do your job and announce us already!" Jessy exclaimed sternly.

"Yes Ma'am." the announcer said sheepishly.

The announcer took to the microphone. "Next, we have two beautiful ladies! TS Performer of the Year nominee, Jessy Dubai and Hollywood's A-Lister, Katherine Heigl!"

A hush came over the red carpet. Flashbulbs stopped flashing. Everyone stopped what they were doing, turned and looked. It was indeed Katherine Heigl.

Katherine waved. She took the microphone from the announcer and spoke into it. "Hi everyone! I'm glad to be here with all these wonderful performers! I was invited by my good friend, Jessy Dubai! Give it up for Jessy!"

A huge cheer went up, from fans and Pornstars alike. Flashbulbs started up again. Everything settled down slowly and the red carpet train of performers started up again.

As Jessy and Katherine made their way slowly on the red carper, toward the theatre's entrance, they posed for pictures and were interviewed by various adult publications.

Finally, they made their way inside the theatre. All nominees and their guests had a special seating area. Jessy and Katherine were shown their seats.

"Wow! That's was absolutely crazy! And fun!" Katherine exclaimed.

"It's like this every year! Much more this year because my A-List buddy showed up!" Jessy exclaimed.

Once the other Pornstars found out where Katherine was seated, she was approached for more autographs and selfies.

"Okay everyone! Settle down! The show will start shortly! Please return to your assigned seats!" was announced over the PA system. "Katherine is available for selfies and autographs after the show!"

A roar of laughter erupted from the audience. Laughing as well, Katherine also took her seat as the show started. Jessy, smiling, nudged Katherine as the lights dimmed.

After the last award was handed out, Jessy, although not winning TS Performer of the Year, leapt to her feet.

"Come on, Katherine! It's party time!" Jessy exclaimed as she stretched her arms out.

"Cool! I could use a drink or two! Which party are we going to?" Katherine inquired.

"Ours, of course!" Jessy said. "They rented out the penthouse suite again!"

Just then, several Pornstars came over and invited Katherine to the Evil Angel party.

"Hey! Why do not we go to that party?" Katherine said.

"Naw, I'm going to my studio's party. Are you coming?" Jessy replied. "If it gets boring, we can go to theirs later."

"Okay! Sounds good!" Katherine said.

Katherine turned to the other Pornstars and mentioned that she was already invited to another party. However, she did mentioned that if that party started getting stale, she would go to theirs. One of the other Pornstars mentioned the room that the Evil Angel party was taking place. Katherine thanked them for the invite. The other Pornstars headed off toward the front exit.

"I need to freshen up first before we go up to the party." Jessy said.

"Me, too!" Katherine replied.

Both women made their way through the crowd to the front exit. After leaving the theatre, they walked through the red carpet area and into the hotel. Upon reaching the elevators, Jessy pressed the up button. Waiting several minutes, the elevator finally arrived. The door opened and both ladies entered the elevator. Jessy pressed the floor button for their rooms. The door closed and the elevator began its ascent.

"Sorry you didn't win!" Katherine said.

"That's okay. Maybe, next year!" Jessy replied.

"Are you going to change?" Katherine asked.

"Nope! I love this outfit!" Jessy replied. "And you?"

"Nope. I'm just going to freshen up. That's all!" Katherine replied.

Just then, the elevator reached its destination. The door opened and both women exited the elevator. They walked down the hallway, heading for their rooms.

When Katherine reached her room, she took out her key card and inserted it into the slot. Katherine opened the door slightly.

"Hallway or your room?" Katherine asked.

"My room. When you're done, meet me in my room. I'll leave to door unlocked." Jessy said as she reached her room.

"Sounds great! See you in ten?" Katherine said.

"Better make that fifteen." Jessy replied.

"Fifteen it is!" Katherine said as she entered her room.

After freshening up, Katherine walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.

"That was a great show!" Katherine thought to herself.

Katherine looked at the alarm clock.

"She must be done by now." Katherine thought. "I'll head over."

Katherine put her shoes back on and stood up. She grabbed her key card and phone. Katherine headed for the door. After opening the door, Katherine stepped out into the hallway. After making sure that her door was locked securely, she walked over to Jessy's room. Like Jessy had mentioned, her door was open.

"Knock! Knock!" Katherine said.

"Come on in and let's this party started!" Jessy exclaimed.

Katherine pushed the door open and entered Jessy's room. Jessy had already started partying.

"Grab your something!" Jessy exclaimed as she pointed to the mini bar.

"I will!" Katherine replied as she made her way to the mini fridge. "What are you drinking?"

"G and T, Baby!" Jessy exclaimed. "Panty remover!"

As Katherine walked by Jessy, Jessy gave Katherine a soft smack on her butt. Katherine laughed. She opened the fridge and made herself a double gin and tonic.

"Cheers!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Right back at you!" Jessy said as the two women toasted each other.

Taking a big gulp, Katherine started laughing again.

"Tonight was great! You, Pornstars, know how to party!" Katherine said as she took a seat on Jessy's bed.

"It's like this every year!" Jessy explained. "The after parties are always the best!"

Katherine and Jessy chugged their drinks down.

"Another one for the road?" Jessy asked.

"Sure! Why not!" Katherine said as she handed Jessy her tumbler.

Jessy walked over to fridge and made two more double gin and tonics. She walked back to the bed and sat down beside Katherine.

"Here me lady!" Jessy said as she handed one drink to Katherine.

"Thank you me lady!" Katherine replied.

"You look spectacular tonight!" Jessy said as she took a slip of her drink.

"So do you!" Katherine replied.

"So, your first AVN Awards Show. What do you think?" Jessy asked.

"I thought it was great! Much more fun than the stodgy Oscars!" Katherine exclaimed.

"I haven't been to the Oscars. So, I can't give you my opinion." Jessy said.

"Hey! That gives me a great idea! When we get back to LA, I put you as my plus one! How does that sound?" Katherine said, brilliantly.

"That sounds fantastic!" Jessy exclaimed. "Thank you so much! I get to go to the Oscars!"

Jessy turned and gave Katherine a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" Katherine asked.